April 28, 2024, 12:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329328 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: April 04, 2009, 09:28:52 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.

Only LE or Attorney with court order.. 
Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?

Not LE, they can pull phone, cell phone, financial, complete criminal history back to age 18 on any suspect in the case.
Ok then why havent we seen any cell records? This would help verify there storys right?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: April 04, 2009, 09:29:02 AM »

You monkees have really put some good stuff together...thanks for taking all the time to put your thoughts/theories together....very interesting...

Misty is the key in my opinion as well...Ron, I feel is innocent...granted he seems like an a$$ but I don't think that he would harm Haleigh or cover for Misty if he felt that she had harmed Haleigh....jmo  am still leaning towards stranger (?) abduction...and that she is alive..but I am getting more and more scared as time goes on...just don't have the same feeling here that I had with Caylee...knew that she was dead right away...duh...who didn't when the mom waits 31 days to report her missing!

If I am correct, as soon as someone gets arrested, then the Sunshine Law comes into affect right? So hopefully they will arrest Misty on something related to this case and then we will get some answers to some of our questions....

Searching...hugs to you and Dad and family...

bbl....grand daughter has swimming lessons this morning...
Keep up the good work monkees!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: April 04, 2009, 09:31:00 AM »

good morning monkeys,
another day, ,,another bunch of clues to go through. What a read on whiteboy though.
I want to know why misty is not sitting in jail right now.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: April 04, 2009, 09:33:44 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.

Only LE or Attorney with court order.. 
Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?

Not LE, they can pull phone, cell phone, financial, complete criminal history back to age 18 on any suspect in the case.
Ok then why havent we seen any cell records? This would help verify there storys right?

Florida is different from most states, they are wide open on many things.  But, My opinion..  they learned so much from the exeperience with the Anthony case.. Everything was out for the public through the Media. This time, This county LE is keeping close tabs on their evidence. They are not admitting to having any, and they are not sharing if they did. So, its going to be a wait and see thing.  It's alot like Poker.. Don't show your hand, and wait for someone to slip up and grin.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: April 04, 2009, 09:34:18 AM »

good morning monkeys,
another day, ,,another bunch of clues to go through. What a read on whiteboy though.
Theres alot I want to know too and thats one of them..This WBG admits to all this drug use and its ok?Why cant they arrest him for basicley saying We all do drugs together with minors yet to boot..I just dont understand I guess..I dunno..Just seems to me like they dont want to arrest anyone.Many thats too much work or something?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: April 04, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: April 04, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

morning mlee,, I wonder if anyone knows the last time Haleighs meds were reupped?  MAybe she was OUT of her meds as misty or rc just did not buy her any.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: April 04, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »

good morning monkeys,
Theres alot I want to know too and thats one of them..This WBG admits to all this drug use and its ok?Why cant they arrest him for basicley saying We all do drugs together with minors yet to boot..I just dont understand I guess..I dunno..Just seems to me like they dont want to arrest anyone.Many thats too much work or something?

He may well be investigated and charged by other members of the LE because of his admissions. But the LE Detectives that interviewed him were working on Haleigh's case, and any admission or evidence he was involved with her case, he would have been or could have been charged. Does not mean its over for him yet, and he is fully aware of that..  Only info that was released by him, not LE.. His interview with Art Harris.  Other members of the LE Department will without doubt will be working on his admissions, asap. But,  not the group assigned to the Haleigh case.  Apples and Oranges in the same crate.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: April 04, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »

good morning monkeys,

well, I still believe, rc is a narc,, and le will protect him, because he tells them of drug houses when they need to arrest someone. I never understood why le has to infiltrate drug houses so they can convict.  WHy wait 2 or three years to arrest someone you know is making meth?
And whiteboy's story will only make le look to him as a narc also.. THose guys are hooked to the cops now.  I would not be surprised if someone else did not come up missing there or killed.

Seems le there is a pretty lack organization.  imo of course
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: April 04, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

morning mlee,, I wonder if anyone knows the last time Haleighs meds were reupped?  MAybe she was OUT of her meds as misty or rc just did not buy her any.

I don't know.. That is a great question and I so wish we had access to that info. I go by her having meds missing by the inhaler. Which means she goes through spells either of ashma, or something closely related. And that inhaler would be an absolute have to have thing.  So, if it runs out.. it must be replaced. In fact I can imagine there should have been several, one in case the other runs out.  This isn't the kind of thing you can chance on not having it in case of a ashma attack.  I had a uncle expire from ashma.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1770 on: April 04, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: April 04, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?
IMO I think there waiting for someone to walk in and say ok I did it...Duh, sorry they frustrate me...
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: April 04, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

I don't know.. That is a great question and I so wish we had access to that info. I go by her having meds missing by the inhaler. Which means she goes through spells either of ashma, or something closely related. And that inhaler would be an absolute have to have thing.  So, if it runs out.. it must be replaced. In fact I can imagine there should have been several, one in case the other runs out.  This isn't the kind of thing you can chance on not having it in case of a ashma attack.  I had a uncle expire from ashma.

exactly on having more than one inhaler. This is my point, these children were not cared for, Haleigh had missed so much school, rc was going to be arrested, so, why should we assume they made sure Haleigh had the proper meds?  I bet Crystal can get that info from Haleighs dr.
IT would clear up at least one rumor, did she have meds, or were they taken with the perp and Haleigh? 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: April 04, 2009, 10:19:20 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

exactly on having more than one inhaler. This is my point, these children were not cared for, Haleigh had missed so much school, rc was going to be arrested, so, why should we assume they made sure Haleigh had the proper meds?  I bet Crystal can get that info from Haleighs dr.
IT would clear up at least one rumor, did she have meds, or were they taken with the perp and Haleigh? 

You are absolutely right, and I am sure she can.. But.. I also believe that the LE has pulled all of Haleigh's Medical file, last doctors visit, prescriptions, her school records. In fact I am seriously wondering.. why, when she showed up at school.. did they not report this info, thats maditory. Also why the hospital didn't report this as possible abuse.  Or did they and that was one of the issues already being investigated by Children's Services.  I agree, that ron and short elevator probably were not on top of Haleighs Medical needs. She wasn't a priority in that relationship or parenting.  The one thing that lingers in the back of my mind, if Haleigh were taken by a preditor, why would that person care if she had an ashma attack. His intent was to use, abuse and destroy, not health concerns.  That's what makes the back of my brain tingle. His intents, not concerns.  When an ashma attack accures, she won't be coughing, so that's not a factor for noise or sound, she would be whizing, and struggling to breathe.  Why care if she can't breathe when he intends on stopping it anyway?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: April 04, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

IMO I think there waiting for someone to walk in and say ok I did it...Duh, sorry they frustrate me...

Sweety, that will never happen.. never..  key word on that.. Prison..   Look at Casey Antony, she is still setting there claiming the same crap she started with.  She wouldn't know the truth or care telling the truth for anything in this world.  And my fear, her Momma and Daddy knew the truth and covered for her from the first time, her Mother made the 911 call. Always believed that.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1775 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Thinking....if Ron was seen getting gas at 2AM, and the neighbors heard someone screaming around 2:20, is it possible that Ron came home at that time??

Came home at 2:20, found out that Haleigh was missing.

Yes Mam, also two other elements fit into timeline.
1. the dispatch advised detective, that Haleigh was last seen an hour to hour and half prior to 911 call.. that puts the time at 1:45 and 2:30.
2. Neighbor heard loud noise, disturbance, yelling at 2:25

Only problem with this, in senerio that Haleigh was harmed and died at that time, they had to dispose of the body..  remember teflon ron..  no prison for ron...
So, I though, what if this were the case.  Disposal and they only have an hour.
1. ron drives crystal to van.
2. crystal has keys to van
3. crystal drives van to house
4. they load Haleigh for disposal
5. dispose of haleigh, thus used the large bed blanket.
6. went into forest area, swamp area. thus they scratched the van.
7. drove back, crystal parked van wrong.. oversight on scratch.
8. returned home, setup house, made up story. Called 911, thus rons acting performance.
9. ron's lines pretty easy to remember..  "I was at Work"
10. short elevator to arm pits, has too many lines in her performance, can't keep them straight.

So, that was one of my opinions and conclusions.  But.. 3 flaws.
1. No dna from house, if Haleigh had been harmed there would be blood splatters, fluid released from her body...
2. There would be dna on blanket in van, and in van itself..
3. LE would have found something in the searches, because, ron and misty could not have gone further than 15 min out and 15 min back in. Timeline.

Now, try your timeline with Ron still being at work since the gas station is still just rumor.. The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So... what if there WAS an abduction... Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty of doing what she does best, she gets home,realizes that Haleigh is missing,sometime around 1:30..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing... they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there,she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night...started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE...

There is one element we have missed.  The LE being dispatched over to Tyler St.  Anytime an Officer is dispatched, it is listed on the records, also there should at least be an information report made by LE to give reason for the call. This report is open for public view. We need someone to play our pi and go down and read that report, and we will know why they were called to tyler.

That was part of my theory.. The noise/screaming could be the reason for LE being at Tyler...Maybe it was actually coming from Tyler,not Grn Ln..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: April 04, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

We can only quess, what they have and what they are waiting on..  I almost would believe by the Sheriff's last interview, that this was a cold case already.  Which if it is, they have nothing.  And they cannot prove anything on Misty.. So, they can't touch her.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 04, 2009, 10:25:17 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

You are absolutely right, and I am sure she can.. But.. I also believe that the LE has pulled all of Haleigh's Medical file, last doctors visit, prescriptions, her school records. In fact I am seriously wondering.. why, when she showed up at school.. did they not report this info, thats maditory. Also why the hospital didn't report this as possible abuse.  Or did they and that was one of the issues already being investigated by Children's Services.  I agree, that ron and short elevator probably were not on top of Haleighs Medical needs. She wasn't a priority in that relationship or parenting.  The one thing that lingers in the back of my mind, if Haleigh were taken by a preditor, why would that person care if she had an ashma attack. His intent was to use, abuse and destroy, not health concerns.  That's what makes the back of my brain tingle. His intents, not concerns.  When an ashma attack accures, she won't be coughing, so that's not a factor for noise or sound, she would be whizing, and struggling to breathe.  Why care if she can't breathe when he intends on stopping it anyway?

for sure for sure, so, if Haleigh had NO meds, it would clear the notion that perp cared for Haleigh. He took Haleigh not meds as she did not have any..  my adopted son had ashma as a child, I always had more than one inhaler for him, as a just in case. Sometimes drs appts are far enough apart, the meds often overlapped.. One inhaler almost empty, means get another soon, just in case.  I do not think anyone cared how stressful this childs breathing was for her, if they did, she would be at home now, and we would be reading the funny papers....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: April 04, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Thinking....if Ron was seen getting gas at 2AM, and the neighbors heard someone screaming around 2:20, is it possible that Ron came home at that time??

Came home at 2:20, found out that Haleigh was missing.

Yes Mam, also two other elements fit into timeline.
1. the dispatch advised detective, that Haleigh was last seen an hour to hour and half prior to 911 call.. that puts the time at 1:45 and 2:30.
2. Neighbor heard loud noise, disturbance, yelling at 2:25

Only problem with this, in senerio that Haleigh was harmed and died at that time, they had to dispose of the body..  remember teflon ron..  no prison for ron...
So, I though, what if this were the case.  Disposal and they only have an hour.
1. ron drives crystal to van.
2. crystal has keys to van
3. crystal drives van to house
4. they load Haleigh for disposal
5. dispose of haleigh, thus used the large bed blanket.
6. went into forest area, swamp area. thus they scratched the van.
7. drove back, crystal parked van wrong.. oversight on scratch.
8. returned home, setup house, made up story. Called 911, thus rons acting performance.
9. ron's lines pretty easy to remember..  "I was at Work"
10. short elevator to arm pits, has too many lines in her performance, can't keep them straight.

So, that was one of my opinions and conclusions.  But.. 3 flaws.
1. No dna from house, if Haleigh had been harmed there would be blood splatters, fluid released from her body...
2. There would be dna on blanket in van, and in van itself..
3. LE would have found something in the searches, because, ron and misty could not have gone further than 15 min out and 15 min back in. Timeline.

Now, try your timeline with Ron still being at work since the gas station is still just rumor.. The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So... what if there WAS an abduction... Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty of doing what she does best, she gets home,realizes that Haleigh is missing,sometime around 1:30..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing... they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there,she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night...started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE...

There is one element we have missed.  The LE being dispatched over to Tyler St.  Anytime an Officer is dispatched, it is listed on the records, also there should at least be an information report made by LE to give reason for the call. This report is open for public view. We need someone to play our pi and go down and read that report, and we will know why they were called to tyler.

That was part of my theory.. The noise/screaming could be the reason for LE being at Tyler...Maybe it was actually coming from Tyler,not Grn Ln..

It is very possible.. I would love to know what's on that report...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: April 04, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
We know nothing of any meds. That was just a rumor. Something that should have been with her. ?? Very cryptic. And it came, the rumor from Ms. Neves.
.. They did take part of the wall by the water heater, I always wondered why. Maybe there was a dent in the wall , size small head if you get what I am saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.