April 27, 2024, 07:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413766 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 30, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:28:49 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 05:03:04 PM »

No,  I have not been able to identify the name of the street that goes past the witness' house.
I have looked everywhere I know to look.

LA PALMA!!  Magnolia is La Palma a name of a street in that area.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

I'm very disappointed in you janet! I tend to agree with Robots..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »

No,  I have not been able to identify the name of the street that goes past the witness' house.

Janet

Tell me how you know LaPalma.  It is a street.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »

I have never thought of Jossy's accent as being Dutch.

He was born in Aruba so not sure what it would be considered.

Your DIL might be able to tell your hubby that windows are washed on Wednesday instead of Saturday, however.  What was that man thinking!

Around this house ... outside of windows get cleaned on the day that sunlight shining through obscures ALL vision.  It could be any day of the week.

Anyways ... Anna you are Dutch.  Which name sounds more like Herman when spoken by a Dutch person ... Giron or Geerman?

bastibro ... Yoo Hoo!!  Easy question for a Dutchman.

Janet

But I speak English and hardly any Dutch, Janet.  I always thought Jossy has a sort of island accent, Papiamentu more than Dutch.  Not easy to understand.  If I had to pick, to my English speaking ears, I'd go with Giron as I didn't hear the strong "man" at the end.

On Saturday, one does yard work and washes the car.  Never heard of window washing on Saturday.  Ask DIL.  She will understand.  I seldom encounter people who do understand, however.  There are certain days for certain chores.  No exceptions.

But then I can't even get my friends to play Scrabble so what do I know?  I am beginning to think they have some sort of fear of spelling.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 05:12:38 PM »

Janet

My DIL was working on this topic searching directories.  I cannot locate her working file ... I do not know what she named it.  I cannot remember if La Palma was an establishment or a street.  I thought maybe you would know.  Anyways ... I will try contacting her in about another hour when school is finished.

Janet
2:15 PM PT 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

Janet

It is a street in the area of the pond?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »

Janet

My DIL was working on this topic searching directories.  I cannot locate her working file ... I do not know what she named it.  I cannot remember if La Palma was an establishment or a street.  I thought maybe you would know.  Anyways ... I will try contacting her in about another hour when school is finished.

Janet

I will look for one of those names on LaPalma.  I have to run get the dog a chicken for his supper. BBL

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »

I am baaaad.  So very very baaaad.

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »

Janet

Janet, did you read my answer?

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

I have never thought of Jossy's accent as being Dutch.

He was born in Aruba so not sure what it would be considered.

Your DIL might be able to tell your hubby that windows are washed on Wednesday instead of Saturday, however.  What was that man thinking!

Around this house ... outside of windows get cleaned on the day that sunlight shining through obscures ALL vision.  It could be any day of the week.

Anyways ... Anna you are Dutch.  Which name sounds more like Herman when spoken by a Dutch person ... Giron or Geerman?

bastibro ... Yoo Hoo!!  Easy question for a Dutchman.

Janet

But I speak English and hardly any Dutch, Janet.  I always thought Jossy has a sort of island accent, Papiamentu more than Dutch.  Not easy to understand.  If I had to pick, to my English speaking ears, I'd go with Giron as I didn't hear the strong "man" at the end.

On Saturday, one does yard work and washes the car.  Never heard of window washing on Saturday.  Ask DIL.  She will understand.  I seldom encounter people who do understand, however.  There are certain days for certain chores.  No exceptions.

But then I can't even get my friends to play Scrabble so what do I know?  I am beginning to think they have some sort of fear of spelling.

DIL follows her mother's cleaning routine and does not divert.

When DIL was not well for a few days a while back ... her mother drove from the just the other side of the border and ... did the daily chores so her daughter would not have to "catch up" when she was well.

There is an advantage to a structured routine.  If unexpected company is about to arrive DIL is not rushing around in a panic like me attempting to clean up while delegating jobs to hubby.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »

Janet

In my rush to be first on the thread ... I did miss your response.  Thank you bastibro.

Janet

_____

bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09
« Reply #979 on: Today at 08:01:22 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
Herman is what I`ve heard. Geerman is the answer to your question.
Giron isn`t even close.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.960

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 05:48:11 PM »

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": ... But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 05:48:42 PM »

Janet

In my rush to be first on the thread ... I did miss your response.  Thank you bastibro.

Janet

_____

bastibro

Hi Tamikosmom,
Giron isn`t even close.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »

Janet

Janet

I will look for one of those names on LaPalma.  I have to run get the dog a chicken for his supper. BBL

A chicken!!!  Brandi would think she had died and gone to doggy heaven if I ran out to her a chicken.  Two cups of dried food and more water is where it has been at for fifteen years.  It takes me two minutes and ... another five minutes for petting and baby talk and ... I am back at the computer lickity split.

Hubby and I will be taking Brandi for walk along the mighty Fraser River shortly.  It is a beautiful day.

Later Monkeys.

Janet
2:50 PM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

Janet

Janet

_____

bastibro

Hi Tamikosmom,
Giron isn`t even close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

Thanks.  I am off right now but will listen when I get back.  I have been searching for a video clip of that Greta interview with Jossy everywhere.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:54 PM »

Jossy is of Lebanese decent and was born in Lebanon. At some point as a young man moved with his family to Venezuela. I think Maricibo. In Venezuela he became and author and wrote numerous books on varying degrees of literature.

I think he has fourteen or more books in publication. But I may the the actual number wrong.

At some point he joined the staff of a newspaper in Venezuela and eventually became the editor (IIRC). In his mid 20 or early thirties moved to Aruba and started Diario.

This is all if I remember it correctly from when Easy told me. Jossy had sent Mike a few of his books and he displays them proudly.

Again, if I remember this all correctly. It's been years.

Also, I always thought the name he said was Geerman. That's how it sounded to me after listening to him for years. I was probably incorrect.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 06:07:55 PM »

Natalee Was Found Along Time Ago ...........

And Than Disappeared ...........

That Plastic Bag Photo Really Shows The Face Outline .......

If You Want To Test The Theory .......

Kill Your Dog Put It In A PLastic Bag In A Temperature Of 90 Degrees

And You Will See The Same Type Of Imprint On The PLastic In 3 Days

Its Really NOt Theory Its FACT ...........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »

Jossy is of Lebanese decent and was born in Lebanon. At some point as a young man moved with his family to Venezuela. I think Maricibo. In Venezuela he became and author and wrote numerous books on varying degrees of literature.

I think he has fourteen or more books in publication. But I may the the actual number wrong.

At some point he joined the staff of a newspaper in Venezuela and eventually became the editor (IIRC). In his mid 20 or early thirties moved to Aruba and started Diario.

This is all if I remember it correctly from when Easy told me. Jossy had sent Mike a few of his books and he displays them proudly.

Again, if I remember this all correctly. It's been years.

Also, I always thought the name he said was Geerman. That's how it sounded to me after listening to him for years. I was probably incorrect.

Rob You Should Write A Book ...............

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.