April 28, 2024, 01:09:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413914 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »

I'm very disappointed in you janet! I tend to agree with Robots..

I am baaaad.  So very very baaaad.

Janet

Janet, did you read my answer?

In my rush to be first on the thread ... I did miss your response.  Thank you bastibro.

Janet

_____

bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09
« Reply #979 on: Today at 08:01:22 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
Herman is what I`ve heard. Geerman is the answer to your question.
Giron isn`t even close.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.960

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

Thanks.  I am off right now but will listen when I get back.  I have been searching for a video clip of that Greta interview with Jossy everywhere.

Janet

Get A Life .............

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

Natalee Was Found Along Time Ago ...........

And Than Disappeared ...........

That Plastic Bag Photo Really Shows The Face Outline .......

If You Want To Test The Theory .......

Kill Your Dog Put It In A PLastic Bag In A Temperature Of 90 Degrees

And You Will See The Same Type Of Imprint On The PLastic In 3 Days

Its Really NOt Theory Its FACT ...........

Why the doggy, kill yourself

never lift the pressure of evil island
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

Jossy is of Lebanese decent and was born in Lebanon. At some point as a young man moved with his family to Venezuela. I think Maricibo. In Venezuela he became and author and wrote numerous books on varying degrees of literature.

I think he has fourteen or more books in publication. But I may the the actual number wrong.

At some point he joined the staff of a newspaper in Venezuela and eventually became the editor (IIRC). In his mid 20 or early thirties moved to Aruba and started Diario.

This is all if I remember it correctly from when Easy told me. Jossy had sent Mike a few of his books and he displays them proudly.

Again, if I remember this all correctly. It's been years.

Also, I always thought the name he said was Geerman. That's how it sounded to me after listening to him for years. I was probably incorrect.

Rob You Should Write A Book ...............

Hi ya Widget... guess what - I am... and you'd never guess what's its about!!! There a his and hers version.

I'm one author and someone else will be writing the other side of it.

Good to see ya again - hope all is well in Costa Rica my friend.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »

Stick Your Monkey Wink Up Ur ASS

Malcolm X ..........
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

There is no Geerman or Giron on LaPlaya in the Aruban phone book.

There is a Roberto Geerman on Park Pavillion, which sounds like a possible name
for a street that goes to the soccer field.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »

bolded by me
keep talking Bastibro. That's how we get to know you better.

+++

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »

Jossy is of Lebanese decent and was born in Lebanon. At some point as a young man moved with his family to Venezuela. I think Maricibo. In Venezuela he became and author and wrote numerous books on varying degrees of literature.

I think he has fourteen or more books in publication. But I may the the actual number wrong.

At some point he joined the staff of a newspaper in Venezuela and eventually became the editor (IIRC). In his mid 20 or early thirties moved to Aruba and started Diario.

This is all if I remember it correctly from when Easy told me. Jossy had sent Mike a few of his books and he displays them proudly.

Also, I always thought the name he said was Geerman. That's how it sounded to me after listening to him for years. I was probably incorrect.

Hi ya Widget... guess what - I am... and you'd never guess what's its about!!! There a his and hers version.

Hey Rob

Did You Get The Coffee I Sent You 2 Years Ago ..............

Glad Your Writing Something About This ........

Good To See Ya ........

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

When I heard Jossy same the name of the witness it sounded like Hier-mann like with a German tongue or slant. When Germans sometimes say G's they sound like H's.

It's not really all that important anyway ... that witness was full of it.

+++

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

When I heard Jossy same the name of the witness it sounded like Hier-mann like with a German tongue or slant. When Germans sometimes say G's they sound like H's.

Hey Rob

Are There Any Witnesses In This Case That Could Be Called Reliable .....

Malcolm X ..........
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »

If Joran wasn't in the muddy pond, what accounts for him being all wet like the witness said he was?

And, precisely where was the witness' physical location when he allegedly saw Joran? I don't mean where is his house located, necessarily, but exactly where was he when he saw Joran that night?

And I probably missed it being posted here, but what was this witness' reason for not coming forward the moment Joran's name was publically connected to this case? If he says his reason is he's afraid of all of Joran's criminal relatives and/or connections, then that sure must be widely-gossipped-about widely known public knowledge before any of this ever happened to Natalee, right? I mean, if the witness was so terrified and all that it means he already knew to be afraid of Joran and his Daddy, right?

So... if the van der sloots are so infamous on Aruba that witnesses to their crimes are too afraid to come forward right away and the whole island knows about it, then why have no other witnesses been found to verify the "criminality" of the van der sloots? Surely, even scared, someone would have found a way to leak some info to some media outlet. 

Plus, there are any number of anonymous tip lines that can be called. Oh, wait, maybe not. Aruba or some Aruban business entity is trying to become a major force in telecommunications (cell phones, etc.). But, still... that witness and any number of witnesses that could testify to van der sloot garbage should be spilling what they know. I just can't understand how those that know what happened haven't broken their code of silence and those that know the major players have also remained silent. How do they sleep at night?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »

bolded by me
keep talking Bastibro. That's how we get to know you better.

Rob.You so Funny!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »

Me too, Rob.  I thought it might have been Werleman.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 06:26:07 PM »

Hey Rob

Good To See Ya ........

Widget - it never arrived... must have been impounded at customs.

And I'm writing something totally unrelated to this or any missing person. That's if I could start typing better. LOL
I think it's gonna be kinda funny when it's all said and done. Slightly tragic and yet it seems to have a happy ending. (and not THAT type of Happy Ending.

My typing skills are really bad today 

but thanks for thinking of me none the less. 

+++

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »

If Joran wasn't in the muddy pond, what accounts for him being all wet like the witness said he was?

And, precisely where was the witness' physical location when he allegedly saw Joran? I don't mean where is his house located, necessarily, but exactly where was he when he saw Joran that night?

And I probably missed it being posted here, but what was this witness' reason for not coming forward the moment Joran's name was publically connected to this case? If he says his reason is he's afraid of all of Joran's criminal relatives and/or connections, then that sure must be widely-gossipped-about widely known public knowledge before any of this ever happened to Natalee, right? I mean, if the witness was so terrified and all that it means he already knew to be afraid of Joran and his Daddy, right?

So... if the van der sloots are so infamous on Aruba that witnesses to their crimes are too afraid to come forward right away and the whole island knows about it, then why have no other witnesses been found to verify the "criminality" of the van der sloots? Surely, even scared, someone would have found a way to leak some info to some media outlet. 

Plus, there are any number of anonymous tip lines that can be called. Oh, wait, maybe not. Aruba or some Aruban business entity is trying to become a major force in telecommunications (cell phones, etc.). But, still... that witness and any number of witnesses that could testify to van der sloot garbage should be spilling what they know. I just can't understand how those that know what happened haven't broken their code of silence and those that know the major players have also remained silent. How do they sleep at night?

In Jorans Greta Interview He Stumbled When Talking About Taking Their Shoes Off & Walking On To ........... When He Stopped After Uttering On To & Caught Himself ...........I Think They Walked On To A Boat.

He Told Deepak He Didnt Want To Back For His Shoes Because Natalee Would Be All Over Him Bullshit ...........The Shoes Were At A Different Place By The Marriot ..........

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Hey Rob

Good To See Ya ........

Widget - it never arrived... must have been impounded at customs.

And I'm writing something totally unrelated to this or any missing person. That's if I could start typing better. LOL
I think it's gonna be kinda funny when it's all said and done. Slightly tragic and yet it seems to have a happy ending. (and not THAT type of Happy Ending.

My typing skills are really bad today 

but thanks for thinking of me none the less. 

I Still Your Addy If You Didnt Move ...........

The Last Batch Is Drying From This Season

Ill Send It To You With A Friend Going Back To The U.S. For Sure You Will

Get It .............

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Hey Rob

Are There Any Witnesses In This Case That Could Be Called Reliable .....

I think there are. Actually quite a few. They're either dead, silenced, or deported. That's how you know this witness was totally a fabrication.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »

Me too, Rob.  I thought it might have been Werleman.

Hi ya Mags 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

Get It .............

Widget - I'm still here but I think I'm moving soon. Not sure when or where yet. But I'm here for now and I'll have a change of address - so sure - I would love some. Thank you very much. I'll know where I'm going in a few weeks. I'll be in this area undoubtedly, but making a big change me finks 

funny how life is sometimes. w

+++

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 06:36:44 PM »

Get It .............

Widget - I'm still here but I think I'm moving soon. Not sure when or where yet. But I'm here for now and I'll have a change of address - so sure - I would love some. Thank you very much. I'll know where I'm going in a few weeks. I'll be in this area undoubtedly, but making a big change me finks 

funny how life is sometimes. w

Well When Its Ready Ill Give You A Tumble ........

It Will Be Sometime In June ..........

Malcolm X ..........
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »

Stick Your Monkey Wink Up Ur ASS

Please YouTube that BastiBro...You'll get millions of Views!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.