April 28, 2024, 06:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413928 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 02, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »

I don't actually get to use my computer very much.  All the time I have for it is spent updating, updating, patch, patch, patch and scan scan scan.

Then there is no time left.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 02, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

Man in newspaper, seated at table:

image cropped from page and resized 150%

Unless I've missed something, I don't think I have another picture to compare it to...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 02, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »

CapsLockWizard was deception personified from the getgo and ... I personally hate to be deceived.  It hurts when the truth encompassing deception is revealed and ... the truth will ultimately prevail.

Currently ... I am experiencing a hurt but ... I will keep focused on my objective.  Afterall ... when all is said and done ... all aspects that encompasses the corrupt investigation which has denied Natalee Holloway is what it is all about.

CapsLockWizard's changing theories and flawed research ... which has always led away from the ocean ... have furthered the Aruban coverup which began on the morning of May 30, 2005.

I can comprehend how those who genuinely desire justice for Natalee Holloway could be deceived by Caps initially but ... when his changing theories and flawed research are recognized and ... still they follow down whatever new road Caps may lead ... it does not make sense.

Then when Kyle Kingman's own words are exposed ... words that imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in that trap discovered by the Persistence and ... those words are negated ... that does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman:  Remember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made. And yes, these photos should boggle your mind

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

LOGIC DICTATES JANET..

Me personally.I will word it a bit stronger!Any forum that continues to entertain CapsLockGizard without calling him on his bullSh_T is not for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..That is my opinion!You can not continue to listen to someone so full of Sh_T and not have it all over yourself...Posters have been provided with enough information in regards to CapsLockGizzard and what he entails..DISINFORMATION!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: April 02, 2009, 02:00:25 PM »

Unless I've missed something, I don't think I have another picture to compare it to...

Anna, who do you think this is?  He reminds me of the police officer that was in that bar with tourists after closing hours.  (shown several years ago)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 02, 2009, 02:05:14 PM »

Anna, who do you think this is?  He reminds me of the police officer that was in that bar with tourists after closing hours.  (shown several years ago)

I think I know, but I didn't save the pic before it was taken down.  It was just a picture of a man that looks like this man in the newspaper....   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 02, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

What am I not getting?  Is Caps backtracking ... discounting the witness theory that Natalee Holloway's remains are in the pond.  In the following post Caps implies that Joran only used the pond to clean up prior to taking off to McDonald's.

Back to my own little hidey hole.

Janet

+++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #586 on: November 18, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

The (gardener) sighting is correct but Joran was not there with them.

He was still at Matt, when he finish he took a bath in the pond and ran toward McD. around 4:00.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg547445#msg547445

Janet,

I think Caps tried to cover all bases, hedge his own boasts, etc.  He never gave just a straight answer to anything but would give several and insist they were all the "truth"!

At least three ponds were said to contain critical information, etc. plus Lorenzo's driveway and a cemetery.

And all Dave Holloway had to do was come down and claim the remains!

By throwing out every theory he could think of, he could later point to whichever one turned out to be correct and say see, I told you so and I was right.  He might also think he deserves the reward for all this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 02, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »

LOGIC DICTATES JANET..

Me personally.I will word it a bit stronger!Any forum that continues to entertain CapsLockGizard without calling him on his bullSh_T is not for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..That is my opinion!You can not continue to listen to someone so full of Sh_T and not have it all over yourself...Posters have been provided with enough information in regards to CapsLockGizzard and what he entails..DISINFORMATION!!!

Keepthefaith

Maybe ... just maybe ... your words will get through to those who do not have personal agenda to protect John Silvetti ... those who do not have a vented interest in the beneficial trappings of John Silvetti.

The implication behind Kyle Kingman's own words need to be investigated by the FBI.  After all Natalee Holloway and her family are American citizens.

My prayer is that an FBI investigation is currently taking place behind the scenes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:28 PM »

I think I know, but I didn't save the pic before it was taken down.  It was just a picture of a man that looks like this man in the newspaper....   

I have seen a better photo but didn't save it.

I think Kermit might have it however.

This is all I have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

The more I look at it - the more I think this might just be a cook or something?  Is he actually seated there, or just squatting in between some friends?

There are only 2 drinks on the table................

And I have seen nothing about rendeer being a cook/chef.

??
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

4/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

minister president owing to haci aperture of one establecimento new at san nicolas

diabierna night did take lugar aperture oficial of the bar y restaurant foxy lady situa at san nicolas. this is one establecimento exclusivo y of alta calidad cu will help at eleva the desaroyo in the districto here. minister president sr. nelson oduber - in presencia of the owner, sr. alex mathew y family, parlamentarionan y several another invitado - had the honor of haci the aperture here. past owing to felicita sr. mathew y desea his person all clase of exito cu his lugar new. without doubt some cu the inversion here, once more confianza is being demostra in the desaroyo positive of san nicolas y becindario.

Does anyone else see a familiar face in the crowd?  Hint:  wearing a white shirt and seated at a table.

This reporter?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »

Search my posts for the word "creep" 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2009, 02:26:10 PM »

Posted at BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9034.msg411592#new

http://parlando.sdu.nl/cgi/showdoc/session=anonymous@3A4275706548/action=doc/pskey=KST129333/KST129333.pdf

The commission for Dutch Antillean + Aruban Affairs had a meeting with state secretary Bijleveld-Schouten on 04-03-09...lots of comments / questions were asked...Brinkman also mentioned Natalee's case.

Brinkman's comment:

A research has been anounced by that idiotic minister Croes concerning the first 10 days of the investigation of the Holloway case. The National Criminal Investigation Department will do that research. So the butcher is adopting its own flesh (probably not the right translation, LOL). I'll await that investigation. The investigation would take 3 months so they've got one month left. If that research is unsatisfying, is the state secretary willing to let the State Criminal Investigation Department redo that investigation? Let's preconceive that this investigation is not independent. I demand on behalf of the PVV that the first ten days are investigated because the OM blundered disgracefully.

Er is een onderzoek aangekondigd door die idiote minister Croes naar de eerste tien dagen van het onderzoek naar de zaak Holloway. De landsrecherche voert dat onderzoek uit. De slager keurt zijn eigen vlees dus. Ik wacht dat onderzoek af. Het onderzoek zou drie maanden duren dus zij hebben nog een maand de tijd. Als dat onderzoek onbevredigend is, is de staatssecretaris dan bereid om de Rijksrecherche dat onderzoek te laten overdoen? Laten wij vooropstellen dat er geen onafhankelijk onderzoek wordt uitgevoerd. Ik eis namens de PVV dat de eerste tien dagen van het onderzoek onderzocht worden want daarbij is op een schandalige manier geblunderd door het Openbaar Ministerie.

The state secretary didn't respond to this...probably because there were a lot of comments / questions she needed to answer and there wasn't enough time; the debat will be completed later. She did deny that Mos leaving Aruba has anything to do with the leaked report. Selection of a new prosecutor is an Aruban matter. She has learned from the prime minster of Aruba that he wants to have a new one soon. The OM in the Netherlands are screening candidates; so if Aruba asks for a candidate Holland can supply one.

So I do wonder if this investigation is in progress.  I doubt that it is.  I think it is like so many other outrages we have heard about.  Makes the news big time then nothing.

But we can hope.  And even if an investigation were to be conducted, I doubt we would ever really know the extent or the results.

Secretive government and suppressing the press seems to be the order in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: April 02, 2009, 02:26:48 PM »

The more I look at it - the more I think this might just be a cook or something?  Is he actually seated there, or just squatting in between some friends?

There are only 2 drinks on the table................

And I have seen nothing about rendeer being a cook/chef.

??

Nor is there any food in sight! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 02, 2009, 02:27:40 PM »

What do you think they did....sit around and play cards one night and decide they would play some cruel jokes on the Americans...?  And CLW had the most time on his hands....so he was chosen?

When you read back you see how accomodating SM was to him....even with the story changes and the craziness.  I could choke on some of the tales that were bought hook, line and sinker.

I am so sorry that Dave and Beth have had to listen to this one and so many more. 

I personally do not care one wit what Aruba does with it's own murder investigations....but I care a lot about what they did with this one. 

And I agree....the guy at the table needs to stop drinking that beer and take a big glass of pond water instead....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »

I don't think he is really seated, just crouching as Jen said.

However there seems to be two tassels, one on each side of his collar that would indicate a hoodie of some sort?

Not standard for cooks I wouldn't think but who knows in Aruba.

Anything goes as exhibited by the offerings of this new club.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 02, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »

New Offshore job openings for Aruba................

Don't know what these positions would entail, nor does it state who the company(ies) is/are looking for employees.

I just found the timing of it rather interesting, considering the rumors we've heard about another upcoming ocean "search".

Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Aruba 

Here are the Dynamic Positioning in Aruba . You can either use the table at the middle of the page, or you can narrow your search even more, by clicking on the subcategories listed below.

Job Description:

# Must have experience onboard DSV or Barges
# Must speak good English
# Experience required: 1 year for JDPO, 4 years for SDPO 

Job Type: Contract
Job Start Date: ASAP 
Minimum Experience: 1 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English
Salary: Negotiable
Job Advertised on: 31 Mar 2009
Job Advertisement Expires on: 30 Jun 2009 
Company Reference:

Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:  Any 

Job Description:

Rotation: 28 / 28

Contract: 24 months

Project start: April-May 09 

Minimum Experience: 6 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English United States
Job Advertised on: 25 Feb 2009  
Job Advertisement Expires on: 25 May 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  United States 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/marinedivingrov/dynamicpositioning

Did it mention the 341' Gulmar Faclon?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 02, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »

I don't think he is really seated, just crouching as Jen said.

However there seems to be two tassels, one on each side of his collar that would indicate a hoodie of some sort?

Not standard for cooks I wouldn't think but who knows in Aruba.

Anything goes as exhibited by the offerings of this new club.

Ah.  Good eye, Anna.  Bunched up material around the neck also indicates a hoodie.  Probably not standard attire for a cook/chef.

Bartender maybe? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 02, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

New Offshore job openings for Aruba................

Don't know what these positions would entail, nor does it state who the company(ies) is/are looking for employees.

I just found the timing of it rather interesting, considering the rumors we've heard about another upcoming ocean "search".

Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Aruba 

Here are the Dynamic Positioning in Aruba . You can either use the table at the middle of the page, or you can narrow your search even more, by clicking on the subcategories listed below.

Job Description:

# Must have experience onboard DSV or Barges
# Must speak good English
# Experience required: 1 year for JDPO, 4 years for SDPO 

Minimum Experience: 1 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English
Job Advertised on: 31 Mar 2009
Job Advertisement Expires on: 30 Jun 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  Any 

Job Description:

Rotation: 28 / 28

Contract: 24 months

Project start: April-May 09 

Minimum Experience: 6 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English United States
Job Advertised on: 25 Feb 2009  
Job Advertisement Expires on: 25 May 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  United States 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/marinedivingrov/dynamicpositioning

Did it mention the 341' Gulmar Faclon?

No.

But I am wondering if this company looking to fill positions in Aruba just happens to have a "360' boat in Trinidad" at the moment. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 02, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

When you have a gene pool the size of a bird bath, a lot of people are going to have the same last name and closely resemble each other.

Case in point, Steve Croes and that cousin of his whose name I can't recall right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 02, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

When you have a gene pool the size of a bird bath, a lot of people are going to have the same last name and closely resemble each other.

Case in point, Steve Croes and that cousin of his whose name I can't recall right now.

You're right Anna.

After looking at this one, and the one known pic of  rendeer side by side - I don't think it's him after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.