April 28, 2024, 11:20:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413947 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: April 02, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

I don't think he is really seated, just crouching as Jen said.

However there seems to be two tassels, one on each side of his collar that would indicate a hoodie of some sort?

Not standard for cooks I wouldn't think but who knows in Aruba.

Anything goes as exhibited by the offerings of this new club.

Ah.  Good eye, Anna.  Bunched up material around the neck also indicates a hoodie.  Probably not standard attire for a cook/chef.

Bartender maybe? 

Cheap person who attends all Grand Openings to get free refreshements?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 02, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

I don't think he is really seated, just crouching as Jen said.

However there seems to be two tassels, one on each side of his collar that would indicate a hoodie of some sort?

Not standard for cooks I wouldn't think but who knows in Aruba.

Anything goes as exhibited by the offerings of this new club.

Ah.  Good eye, Anna.  Bunched up material around the neck also indicates a hoodie.  Probably not standard attire for a cook/chef.

Bartender maybe? 

Cheap person who attends all Grand Openings to get free refreshements?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: April 02, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

When you have a gene pool the size of a bird bath, a lot of people are going to have the same last name and closely resemble each other.

Case in point, Steve Croes and that cousin of his whose name I can't recall right now.

You're right Anna.

After looking at this one, and the one known pic of  rendeer side by side - I don't think it's him after all.

There is another photo of him from a thing like MySpace or Facebook but I didn't save it. 

Someone else might have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »

LOGIC DICTATES JANET..

Me personally.I will word it a bit stronger!Any forum that continues to entertain CapsLockGizard without calling him on his bullSh_T is not for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..That is my opinion!You can not continue to listen to someone so full of Sh_T and not have it all over yourself...Posters have been provided with enough information in regards to CapsLockGizzard and what he entails..DISINFORMATION!!!

Keepthefaith

Maybe ... just maybe ... your words will get through to those who do not have personal agenda to protect John Silvetti ... those who do not have a vented interest in the beneficial trappings of John Silvetti.

The implication behind Kyle Kingman's own words need to be investigated by the FBI.  After all Natalee Holloway and her family are American citizens.

My prayer is that an FBI investigation is currently taking place behind the scenes.

Janet

This is my hope as well.Sometimes you have to let players play there hands and really solidify their own demise so to speak..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

So how is the search with Fred and Rhino progressing?

Any updates?

Is another pond being searched?

What does he plan to do until Monday?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »

Any updates?

I recommended Golba and CapsLockWizard have a swimming race to see who can get out to the cage and dive on it first.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 02, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

When you have a gene pool the size of a bird bath, a lot of people are going to have the same last name and closely resemble each other.

Case in point, Steve Croes and that cousin of his whose name I can't recall right now.

You're right Anna.

After looking at this one, and the one known pic of  rendeer side by side - I don't think it's him after all.

There is another photo of him from a thing like MySpace or Facebook but I didn't save it. 

Someone else might have.

Yes.  That's the one I was comparing to.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #287 on: April 02, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/new-restaurant-san-nicolas-11579/

snip:

Today, 08:05 AM 
 charlierat 
Moderator   Join Date: July 30th, 2005

Re: New Restaurant in San Nicolas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-Beach Boy 
I just read on "Aruba Today" that a new Bar- Restaurant opened in San Nicolas called the "Foxy Lady".

Any one have any news about it. Sounds like a place for Daniel / SanNic44 to check out.

Just read that the Foxy Lady will be owned by Alex Mathew. I had to do a double-take. I thought Alex Mathew was pretty much persona non grata on Aruba.

#5 (permalink)    Today, 08:33 AM 
 sherry 
Mild Mannered Meek SuperModerator   Join Date: April 15th, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierat 
Just read that the Foxy Lady will be owned by Alex Mathew. I had to do a double-take. I thought Alex Mathew was pretty much persona non grata on Aruba.

vote now!!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/N...uba/index.html

#6 (permalink)    Today, 08:37 AM 
 charlierat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry 
who is he?

He was incarcerated on Aruba a few years ago for domestic violence. While in KIA, he assaulted and severely injured a warden. He was deported and eventually wound up in Rhode Island, where he started blogging negative things about Aruba. I guess he buried the hatchet.

#7 (permalink)    Today, 09:44 AM 
Linda744 
Junior Member   Join Date: February 6th, 2009

if he didn't bury the hatchet, he paid someone an awful lot of money to open the club - and it could be his revenge undercover.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: April 02, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

Any updates?

Play with Julia and the dog?

Redundant sentence there, I know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 02, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »

I have that other photo to compare and will do that in a minute.

FYI - looks like Goldmonkey is having server issues, LOL 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »

4/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

minister president owing to haci aperture of one establecimento new at san nicolas

diabierna night did take lugar aperture oficial of the bar y restaurant foxy lady situa at san nicolas. this is one establecimento exclusivo y of alta calidad cu will help at eleva the desaroyo in the districto here. minister president sr. nelson oduber - in presencia of the owner, sr. alex mathew y family, parlamentarionan y several another invitado - had the honor of haci the aperture here. past owing to felicita sr. mathew y desea his person all clase of exito cu his lugar new. without doubt some cu the inversion here, once more confianza is being demostra in the desaroyo positive of san nicolas y becindario.

Does anyone else see a familiar face in the crowd?  Hint:  wearing a white shirt and seated at a table.

I plan to spend more time comparing tonight, the man in the white...and the one in the yellow shirt.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/new-restaurant-san-nicolas-11579/

snip:

Today, 08:05 AM 
 charlierat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-Beach Boy 
I just read on "Aruba Today" that a new Bar- Restaurant opened in San Nicolas called the "Foxy Lady".

Any one have any news about it. Sounds like a place for Daniel / SanNic44 to check out.

#5 (permalink)    Today, 08:33 AM 
 sherry 
Mild Mannered Meek SuperModerator   Join Date: April 15th, 2004

who is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierat 

vote now!!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/N...uba/index.html

#6 (permalink)    Today, 08:37 AM 
 charlierat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry 
who is he?

He was incarcerated on Aruba a few years ago for domestic violence. While in KIA, he assaulted and severely injured a warden. He was deported and eventually wound up in Rhode Island, where he started blogging negative things about Aruba. I guess he buried the hatchet.

#7 (permalink)    Today, 09:44 AM 
Linda744 
Junior Member   Join Date: February 6th, 2009

if he didn't bury the hatchet, he paid someone an awful lot of money to open the club - and it could be his revenge undercover.

Oh how sad for poor chuckles.

He's now being proven a liar wrong about all his former assertions against Matthews.

I wonder if he likes the taste of crow?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 02, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »

4/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

minister president owing to haci aperture of one establecimento new at san nicolas

diabierna night did take lugar aperture oficial of the bar y restaurant foxy lady situa at san nicolas. this is one establecimento exclusivo y of alta calidad cu will help at eleva the desaroyo in the districto here. minister president sr. nelson oduber - in presencia of the owner, sr. alex mathew y family, parlamentarionan y several another invitado - had the honor of haci the aperture here. past owing to felicita sr. mathew y desea his person all clase of exito cu his lugar new. without doubt some cu the inversion here, once more confianza is being demostra in the desaroyo positive of san nicolas y becindario.

Does anyone else see a familiar face in the crowd?  Hint:  wearing a white shirt and seated at a table.

I plan to spend more time comparing tonight, the man in the white...and the one in the yellow shirt.

Yellow shirt..............................hey - are you thinking of that pic with Tacopina, Paulus, Anita and that other guy?  The one with Paulus' fly unzipped?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 02, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »

Rob might be able to recognize him for sure.  Looks a little young to me but maybe he is just aging well.

Anna - I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him (Alex Mathews) either (like Teaxsmom) but I am wondering if that guy on the Persistence is Jules Sambo. I hate to keep bothering Yvonne DeVries with pics of Arubans. I know the last three pics I sent were not Sambo.

Rob,
If you think you might want to try one more time, I have another shot or two of the one in question from other crime scenes.  I'll have to find them but I think I have a good idea of the time frame to look at.  Let me know, and I'll post at least one more for you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »

I have that other photo to compare and will do that in a minute.

FYI - looks like Goldmonkey is having server issues, LOL 

No sense starting trouble I will simply say that the person in the photo wearing the white shirt does not appear to be Capslock 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

Me personally.I will word it a bit stronger!Any forum that continues to entertain CapsLockGizard without calling him on his bullSh_T is not for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..That is my opinion!You can not continue to listen to someone so full of Sh_T and not have it all over yourself...Posters have been provided with enough information in regards to CapsLockGizzard and what he entails..DISINFORMATION!!!

Hey ... both Mum and SS at one point woke up in regards to the purpose of Cap's presence on the SM Natalee Holloway forum Caps ... the purpose to distract but ... then went back to sleep.  Why?

Janet

+++++

SS - NOVEMBER, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

MUMINOHIO - MAY, 2008

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says
.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

... as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

++++++++

Dialogue - MumInOhio and Tamikosmom:

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #450 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:03 PM »

Mum ... in May, 2008 you had come to a conclusion and ... were not going to uphold CAPS.  You backed up ;your reasoning perfectly and ... I agreed.  Your reasoning was what I had claimed from the getgo ... two months prior.  However ... you backtracked.

Mum ... it is so important to me.  I want to know why?

Sincerely, Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609481#msg609481

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

O/T So today we pay for our gorgeous weather of the last week.

Accuweather.com bulletin.  All in the effected area, heads up!

Quote:

This continues to be a very dangerous weather situation. Several tornadoes will touch down across the South this evening and tonight. When moving through populated areas, any EF3 or EF4 tornado is very destructive and often turns into a killer. No warning issued for your area should be taken lightly.

Along with tornadoes, the severe thunderstorms will produce damaging straight-line winds and large hail. Also, the area from southern Mississippi across northern Florida to South Carolina will continue to get very heavy rainfall, in some cases more than 3 or 4 inches. Be prepared for flooding through this zone during the overnight hours.

Story by AccuWeather.com Expert Senior Meteorologist John Kocet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »

Fred Goldba said they had a pile of all kinds of shoes.  Sandals, sneakers, etc.  So is that what they are doing now?  Trying to find one the right size and brand to back up the allegation that Joran was in the pond?

Why didn't anybody searching have their shoes constantly pulled off by the muck?  I don't think the actual silt on the bottom of that pond is deep at all and that is why they were able to blast it away with the fire hose, destorying anything remotely related to evidence should it have been there in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 02, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54762.php

Google translation:

Holloway further search without assistance Sarfa
2 Apr, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The dam of Monserat actually Tanki Real where Joran van der Sloot on the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway by a witness would have been reported.

ORANGE CITY - Fred Golba, hired by Dave Holloway on the island to his missing daughter Natalee search, still resides on the island. Initially he would leave Tuesday after finding nothing, but that was postponed.

The agreement with the authorities was that Golba until Tuesday to search include the so-called Dam of Monserat where suspect Joran van der Sloot by a witness would have been pointed out in the night Natalee disappeared. This dam is also known to neighbors as Tanki Real. Golba searched a nearby trailer and also put in water pumps. This and the generators were rescue organization Aruba Search & Rescue (Sarfa) delivered.
Sarfa was not satisfied with the cooperation. The volunteers were responsible for the material, but petrol had to ask themselves, says an employee. Moreover, Golba lunch at the expense of Dave Holloway, while the Sarfa people and other volunteers was not a penny spent by Holloway.

Sarfa said himself to have done the quest to keep the image of Aruba abroad to keep up. The rescue organization wanted to avoid media would report that Aruba is not cooperating in search of the American teenager.
It is not known where Golba is currently on the search in Aruba.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: April 02, 2009, 06:01:26 PM »

Do ya'll think that Jossy could have said Koolman?

There are three Koolman households on Palm Beach Street.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.