April 27, 2024, 07:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413767 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 02, 2009, 11:41:15 PM »

resigned, at RU
thought he remembered Paulus not being out of work...but rather "working from home"

CBS August 30, 2005

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=804644n%3fsource=search_video

(Lorain...feel free to post)....
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »

Upholding Dave Holloway's cooperation with the enemy and ... subtley undermining the mother of Natalee Holloway seems to a very common tactic on the Gold Monkey's forum by protical monkeys.

In my opinion ... Natalee Holloway's desperate father is being dispicably used/deceived as a means to afford credibility to the Aruba agenda ... an agenda that does not adhere to the prevailing of justice for his precious daughter.

Janet

++++++

Casa
Re: Natalee's Body Found??
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2009, 10:31:02 pm »

Dave Holloway goes down Fighting
By Patrick Hurley (bio)

In 2005, a young lady from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared in Aruba after getting into a car with three local boys outside a bar called Carlos and Charlie’s. Her name was Natalee Holloway. Since then, there have been massive searches for her and endless speculation on her fate. To no avail. The main suspect in the case, Joran van der Sloot, is a pathological liar who has changed his story of the night of Natalee’s disappearance at least seven times. He was the final person to see Natalee on that fateful night. The final conclusion is that she will never be found alive again. The story now is the valiant effort of a father’s love still hoping to find his little girl. Against all odds, Dave Holloway is mounting a last ditch effort to recover the body of his beloved daughter by hiring a man and his dogs to scour a pond where a witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot that night with a missing shoe in the vicinity of the pond. It is a long shot. It is likely nothing new will be found. That is not the point.

How do you measure a father’s love for his child? You don’t. It is infinite and eternal. It lasts forever. From the moment you hold your baby in your arms you are hooked beyond emotional reason. The only thing that will stop Dave Holloway from searching for his lovely Natalee is for him to stop breathing. Until that final moment comes, he will not give up. Never. This is not an obsession, this is what parental commitment should be. In a society that has difficulty keeping families together, Dave Holloway is an inspiration to all of us. He is the shining star of why God instituted the family unit in the first place.

The sadness he feels goes all the way back to Natalee’s request to go on her senior trip to Aruba. Dave Holloway was against it. He did not feel comfortable with his girl in a foreign country. Even one called Paradise. Finally, after much cajoling from her mother and Natalee begging him to assent to her dream vacation, he relented. He gave his reluctant blessing. As it turns out, his instincts were right all along. Now, he has to use them in an effort to recover her body. Had she listened to him, she would be at the University of Alabama studying to become a doctor. Of such small decisions, tragedies find their way into a family’s life.

If you are religious, I ask you to pray especially hard this week for him and his search. As a dad, I cannot imagine the pain he has gone through and the depth of determination he possesses to make things right for his Natalee. From the moment he said yes to her it has been an ongoing nightmare that has not ended.

Ask God for it to be resolved.

So a father can finally find peace.

He has suffered enough.

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2009/03/24/holloway-goes-down-fighting/

Tamikosmom, I posted that article because I thought it was very touching and I thought many would like to see it.  It in no way was meant to bash Beth or "choose sides."  I don't choose sides.  I feel for ALL of Natalee's family and have from day one.  They have all lost a precious daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin. How they handle that loss is up to them.  I feel that you may have taken it the wrong way.  I don't know Dave or his side of the family. I do know some of Beth's side of the family and have since before Natalee went missing.  When my youngest daughter was in high school she had a part time job working for someone in Natalee's family.  That person is a friend of mine.  I only say this to let you know that I think you may have misunderstood why I posted that article.  I have always had the greatest respect for Beth and the way she has handled herself and the way she has continued to search for justice for Natalee.  I continue to this day to support and pray for them daily.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:20 AM »

Boo...Scare anybody????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2009, 12:12:39 AM »

Boo...Scare anybody????
  Quit sneeking up on people!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:11 AM »

Boo...Scare anybody????

KTF is Skeeeeeeerrrryyyyy....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #365 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

Boo...Scare anybody????

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:51 AM »

Boo...Scare anybody????

KTF is Skeeeeeeerrrryyyyy....

Maybe i scared Casa away!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: April 03, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »

I hope Klaas doesn't get skeeerrrred and give KTF a Time-Out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 03, 2009, 12:20:57 AM »

Oh for crying out loud ! How much was LUNCH ?
WTHeck will they whine about next ?

How about the Movie on Lifetime?  Betcha we will hear lots of whining then.

It has already started from those who uphold Dave Holloway and undermine Natalee Holloway's mother ... those who adhere to the AHATA agenda.

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

Yes, this movie is already being set up as a divisive thing.  The ATA/AHATA agenda will not like it at all and neither will those who support that group under the guise of claiming they want justice for Natalee.

How can they already be undermining Beth and encouraging this fiasco of a pond search with fire hoses and still have the gall to say they want justice for Natalee?

It makes no sense and I think over the course of time, the allegiances have shifted and there are but a few who haven't bought into the ATA/AHATA slant on things but then that was their intent and goal all along.  To wear down the supporters, divide and conquer so that their tourism will remain intact no matter at what cost.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 03, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »

resigned, at RU
thought he remembered Paulus not being out of work...but rather "working from home"

CBS August 30, 2005

Paulus was never out of work.  Who said that he was?  Obviously a Sloot supporter of some sort.  Paulus was fully covered by a government contract right up until he got a letter of commendation from Karen Janssen and became an attorney and partners with Joran's attorney.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #370 on: April 03, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: April 03, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS.YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO RECIEVE A FREE NINTENDO WII.....

That advertisement may just cost me a new monitor if i throw mine against the wall after listening to that thing.SM may have to pay for the Therapist bills after i continue to say that in my sleep..!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 03, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »

resigned, at RU

CBS August 30, 2005

Paulus was never out of work.  Who said that he was?  Obviously a Sloot supporter of some sort.  Paulus was fully covered by a government contract right up until he got a letter of commendation from Karen Janssen and became an attorney and partners with Joran's attorney.

...and Jossy's "Person of the Year" --- (Karen Janssen)   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 03, 2009, 12:33:31 AM »

Is Hotshot a spokesperson for Dave Holloway or ... is it her way of subtlely undermining the mother of Natalee Holloway and ... upholding the Aruban agenda.  Something akin to Caps one of his first submissions to the SM Front Page

Mouthpiece, but not a spokesperson.

Pleasssseee don't tell me Dave communicates with HotShot....

Only if she has managed to get his new number.  She did say she missed their chats after he changed the number.  Obviously, he didn't give it to her so she was one of the ones he changed it to get away from.

I do think it so inappropriate the way some of these people think nothing of bugging (to use Dave's word for it) this family under the guise of "helping" them.

Must be the syndrome whereby people try to attach themselves to anybody famous that they can thinking that the fame will include them in someway.  In this instance I think it is the great outpouring of love for Natalee and her family that they think they can be included in some how by forcing themselves into the situation one way or another.

And sure, those supporting Caps should have been delighted to buy lunch every day for those workers assisting in the search.  I thought a couple of them were a whiz at that very thing.  So why not for the searchers in Aruba I wonder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2009, 12:38:28 AM »

So any confirmation that Fred Goldba has packed it in and returned home?  Without so much as statement for the press?

I am sure ATA/AHATA will tell us what they want us to know about this search.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 03, 2009, 12:40:56 AM »

That statement about Paulus being "out of work" is almost as lame as his supporters claimng he didn't get to become a judge because of this.  He had learned in March before Natalee disappeared that he was not going to be allowed to be a judge.

It's just another way to try to pretend the Sloot family has suffered because of this instead of being the ones to cause suffering.  Fools no one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: April 03, 2009, 12:48:35 AM »

So any confirmation that Fred Goldba has packed it in and returned home?  Without so much as statement for the press?

I am sure ATA/AHATA will tell us what they want us to know about this search.
Did "Lighttanks" ever get out of bed?? I never saw him!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 03, 2009, 12:54:24 AM »

Oh for crying out loud ! How much was LUNCH ?
WTHeck will they whine about next ?

How about the Movie on Lifetime?  Betcha we will hear lots of whining then.

It has already started from those who uphold Dave Holloway and undermine Natalee Holloway's mother ... those who adhere to the AHATA agenda.

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

Yes, this movie is already being set up as a divisive thing.  The ATA/AHATA agenda will not like it at all and neither will those who support that group under the guise of claiming they want justice for Natalee.

How can they already be undermining Beth and encouraging this fiasco of a pond search with fire hoses and still have the gall to say they want justice for Natalee?

It makes no sense and I think over the course of time, the allegiances have shifted and there are but a few who haven't bought into the ATA/AHATA slant on things but then that was their intent and goal all along.  To wear down the supporters, divide and conquer so that their tourism will remain intact no matter at what cost.

Searching a crime scene with a fire hose - HAHA 

Golba using ten-year-old underwear as a doo-rag, reaching his arms in the mud -- HAHA 

The trained search dog stays in the car and plays with squeaky toys -- ROFL 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 03, 2009, 12:57:00 AM »

Wonder if CAPS spotted (and chased) that helicopter that was moving NH from house to house in June 2005.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 03, 2009, 12:59:38 AM »

NEWSBREAK:

Aruba is going to tell us what really happened that night !!!

Showtime: The second Tuesday of next week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.