April 28, 2024, 08:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413937 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

I want my free Nintendo Wii.  I have won about 20 of them now.

I do not know what a Nintendo Wii is but ... my 11 year old grandson wants one really bad.

We have Nintendo and Super Nintendo video systems in the closet that youngest son played with as a teen but apparently those systems will not suffice.

Janet

Janet, I was explaining to my 93 year old Mom what a Wii is, and she said, oh, they have that at the retirement home and we play bowling!    You should buy him one, and you can use it to for exercise.  (not saying you need exercise) They are fun. 

I should look into it.  Grandson would be in his glory.  However ... I do not think it was bowling he was interested in.  There must be other games.

Thanks

Janet

I think he's happy he got the Wii, just not so much about the sweater!

Magnolia could knit him a sweater lickity split ... one that would cause him to wag his tail ... one that would make all his doggy friends jealous.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:26 PM »

Did someone say "tick tock"? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

Welcome all Monkeys, to ...

Today's Random Blast from the Past:

one of my personal favorites!

... Just wanted to say before I go that Joran is 20 times the butt hole that I had thought he was,
and I have always considered his as such.  He was despicable on that tape today and if I could have gotten my hands around his neck I would have choked him until his one big eye and his one little eye popped right out of his big Frankenstein head. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2570.msg339446#msg339446

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 03, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

HI Muffy 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 03, 2009, 08:58:18 PM »

REMINDER

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
- 05/08/08:  John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman - 06/06/08:  Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: April 03, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »

Hoping this will make some monkeys happy. A co-worker of mine(not a friend) had the b@@ls to goto Aruba this past week and stayed at the Holiday Inn. He said it was the worst trip of his life and they(wife) will never go back. Says the restaurants were all very quiet with barely any American tourists,and beaches were worse, crowd wise. The people he did meet were talking of Natalee Holloway, and saying it haunts Aruba everyday. I would have respected him more if he chose not to go , but glad to hear tourism sucks, and this case is still haunting Aruba.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 03, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

... Just wanted to say before I go that Joran is 20 times the butt hole that I had thought he was,
and I have always considered his as such.  He was despicable on that tape today and if I could have gotten my hands around his neck I would have choked him until his one big eye and his one little eye popped right out of his big Frankenstein head. ...

Who would have ever said such a thing about the delicious sporter? 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 03, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

Anyone know if RED is around??????

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 03, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

FUNNY.

I have enough things going on nevermind sitting on friggin EGGS and having some yellw chick pecking me in the ASS!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 03, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »

And that does not look like a beer in my mouth EITHER KLASS!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 03, 2009, 09:44:59 PM »

Maybe somebody drinking homemade blueberry wine?  Just a guess...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 03, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »

Anyone know if RED is around??????

TIA

Hi FOM - Red has been hiding this week but normally shows up over the weekend.  Why don't you email him? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: April 03, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

Hoping this will make some monkeys happy. A co-worker of mine(not a friend) had the b@@ls to goto Aruba this past week and stayed at the Holiday Inn. He said it was the worst trip of his life and they(wife) will never go back. Says the restaurants were all very quiet with barely any American tourists,and beaches were worse, crowd wise. The people he did meet were talking of Natalee Holloway, and saying it haunts Aruba everyday. I would have respected him more if he chose not to go , but glad to hear tourism sucks, and this case is still haunting Aruba.

thank you for sharing that bc73 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 03, 2009, 09:50:14 PM »

And that does not look like a beer in my mouth EITHER KLASS!

Don't look at me, CBB created this one for you and you know how she can be, lol 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: April 03, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »

yanno Mags.. Joran is not large at all for being Dutch. One day he's gonna screw with the wrong woman and her brother is gonna be 7 foot 2 and Joran is gonna get his neck broken. I only hope I'm there to see it all. 

or atleast it's shown on Girdle's show at ten iffin' I miss it in person. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 03, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

So is the pond search totally concluded?  And with no results?

Is Goldba still in Aruba and is he going to search another pond?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »

tia muffy sent mail red  nite monkeys

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 03, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »

It's Friday Night....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

It's Friday Night....

I've been trying not to mention it...but I'm sure you've noticed KTF...

Hotping 

and

billb

have both been mysteriously absent....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »

It's Friday Night....

I've been trying not to mention it...but I'm sure you've noticed KTF...

Hotping 

and

billb

have both been mysteriously absent....

... and texasmom.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.