April 28, 2024, 07:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413930 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Janet, I listened to Jossy again(2X) and I thought he said Hierleman.

The only Aruban Phone Book that I have...you have to put a name into the search feature.
There is nothing close to that.  I would like to just look through the H's

Magnolia ... I heard the same as you.  It did not sound like Herman at all.

Maybe Jossy's German/Dutch accent the H was meant to be W.  I think you were right in a previous post when you claimed he could have said Werleman.

My youngest son's inlaws are Dutch and daughter's inlaws are German.  Jossy's accent more closely sounds Dutch.  IMO.

When you use the SM search engine Werleman ... Keepthefaith and others reveal that Weleman is a common name in Aruba.

I think the clue to the witness' identity would come if the name of street leading from the pond  and related residents can be identified.  Have a boo at the map I just submitted ... the map marked by Glenda.

Magnolia ... this type of research is not my thing.  However ... you along with other Monkeys have an amazing ability to dig into available internet records.

I really want to learn what this witness' relationship to Jossy is and ... what if there is any connection to the AHATA.

Janet

Listening again X2 sounds phonetically like Heirlman to me as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

Updated timeline has been posted:

Part 1 is here

Part 2 is here

Part 3 is here

Part 4 is here

Part 5 is here

Klaas - could you please delete the previous revision?  TIA!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »

Did Fred go home -- or did he search another pond?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

I found a Mr. Heyden who lives at 28 Monserat in Aruba.

Best I could do.

I thought I was banned.  The only thing I could get to was the Lifesong thread.
I guess because she was posting.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »

Janet, I listened to Jossy again(2X) and I thought he said Hierleman.

The only Aruban Phone Book that I have...you have to put a name into the search feature.
There is nothing close to that.  I would like to just look through the H's

Magnolia ... I heard the same as you.  It did not sound like Herman at all.

Maybe Jossy's German/Dutch accent the H was meant to be W.  I think you were right in a previous post when you claimed he could have said Werleman.

My youngest son's inlaws are Dutch and daughter's inlaws are German.  Jossy's accent more closely sounds Dutch.  IMO.

When you use the SM search engine Werleman ... Keepthefaith and others reveal that Weleman is a common name in Aruba.

I think the clue to the witness' identity would come if the name of street leading from the pond  and related residents can be identified.  Have a boo at the map I just submitted ... the map marked by Glenda.

Magnolia ... this type of research is not my thing.  However ... you along with other Monkeys have an amazing ability to dig into available internet records.

I really want to learn what this witness' relationship to Jossy is and ... what if there is any connection to the AHATA.

Janet

I thought that I read somewhere that the witness did come forward in June, 2005 but ... never heard again from ALE.

According to Jossy September, 2008 ...  the witness never came forward until the end of 2007.

Janet

+++++++

Port Valeria
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 -
« Reply #882 on: March 24, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »

Two Werlemans were interviewed in the early days, according to court documents:

Name: Randolf Werleman
Date: I July 2005 / 18:10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement

Name: KJ Werleman
Date: 2 July 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 4 (1 attachtment)
Writer/Initiator.. Luigi Croes
Description: indication of an area at the Fisherman's Huts

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4735.msg736050#msg736050

Natalee Holloway Investigation: The Witness was Afraid to Come Forward & Aware that Paulus van der Sloot had Powerful Connections in the Prosecutors Office.
Posted September 16, 2008

DIARIO

Of course the public wants to know why this witness didn’t come forward in 2005.

The witness was afraid of the consequences of his statement, since he was well aware that Paulus van der Sloot has powerful connections in the Prosecutors Office. Paulus is a lawyer, and he was studying to become a judge.

Knowing that the justice system in Aruba is totally in Dutch hands, he felt compelled to keep his mouth shut. This went on for more than 2 years, and in the end of 2007, he felt the need to reveal what he saw that day from his house.

The witness hired a lawyer to defend him, because in such a complicated case, even the witness has to be prepared for any eventuality, and also for guidance.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »

I found a Mr. Heyden who lives at 28 Monserat in Aruba.

Best I could do.

I thought I was banned.  The only thing I could get to was the Lifesong thread.
I guess because she was posting.

Banned?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2009, 11:32:16 PM »

Werleman-Kan Marion Palmitastraat 6 B ........................................

Reckon this could be La Palm Street?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD979CTSG0

US investigator will continue search for Holloway
1 hour ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — An Aruban official says a private investigator will continue scouring a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, even though he has not found any clues into her 2005 disappearance.

Ruben Croes, president of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, said investigator Fred Golba told him Tuesday that he "hasn't found anything of interest" in the drained pond and plans to search for another week.

Aruban volunteers are aiding the investigator as he searches the pond that witnesses previously identified as a possible location for her remains.

Golba was hired by Holloway's father to search the pond even though it has been scoured before.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, vanished here in May 2005.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

Hopefully caesu will bring over a better translation!  

4/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

según geert wilders…. “lora antilles y aruba in paper of present y bendé they cu chávez” in haag - the leader político of the faction partij voor de vrijheid at the netherlands, geert wilders, owing to go back lance one of his proposicionnan for the netherlands leave for of antilles y aruba. past owing to sugeri ayá minister jan peter balkenende for lora antilles y aruba in paper of present y sell antilles y aruba cu chairman hugo chávez. past owing to sugeri balkenende for calling number of telephone of palace miraflores cu is 00-58-212-806-3111 for offer antilles y aruba at throw or because; present, because chávez have very earn of find antilles y aruba y the netherlands have very earn of leave for of antilles y aruba. “bisti antilles y aruba camisa cu tie y send they for chávez”, so wilders owing to sugeri. esey till conseho cu geert wilders owing to place on his direccion electronico after cu past owing to bandoná one meeting cu ayá minister balkenende in parliament week happen.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:31 PM »

O/T CBB could use some prayers right now:  Sad

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg747385#msg747385
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2009, 11:42:02 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD979CTSG0

US investigator will continue search for Holloway
1 hour ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — An Aruban official says a private investigator will continue scouring a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, even though he has not found any clues into her 2005 disappearance.

Ruben Croes, president of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, said investigator Fred Golba told him Tuesday that he "hasn't found anything of interest" in the drained pond and plans to search for another week.

Aruban volunteers are aiding the investigator as he searches the pond that witnesses previously identified as a possible location for her remains.

Golba was hired by Holloway's father to search the pond even though it has been scoured before.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, vanished here in May 2005.

Let's hope he is on his "own dime".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2009, 12:15:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Good Night!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »

Thanks Magnolia.

My son and DIL had company for dinner tonight but ... I am hoping DIL can me some time tomorrow evening.  She has a way with maps and internet records.  I do not have a clue.  Transcripts of what the major players' words  and articles of happenings and quotes are my thing.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »

Where, when

Will the movie be on TV or at the theaters? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2009, 12:57:26 AM »

Hi, IBE,
I don't know the exact date but it is in the month of April and on Lifetime TV.

We will have to try to get DVD's if they become available.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2009, 12:57:46 AM »

Where, when

Will the movie be on TV or at the theaters? TIA

On TV the Lifetime Network I believe and it will be April 19th. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:24 AM »

Iris44 is currently on copy and paste duty in the previous thread!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2009, 01:18:59 AM »

Also logged into the GM relaying information??

5 Guests, 3 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lalasmom, Carnut, iris44

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2009, 01:20:32 AM »

Yeah, funny , isn't it? They are SO critical of us yet can't wait to get here to read, copy, paste and be a general PIA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2009, 01:20:44 AM »

Also logged into the GM relaying information??

5 Guests, 3 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lalasmom, Carnut, iris44

Where'd you go Iris44????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.