April 28, 2024, 11:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413946 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: April 04, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »

Thanks Artcolley!   

I'm only on my second cup too, and just came across the document this morning. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: April 04, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »

Might be irrelevant:

Matthew's Beachside Restaurant (RestaurantsAruba.com)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 04, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »

Thanks Artcolley!   

It takes a few cups of hi-test to get my motor running, 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 04, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »

Dutch news:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3636399/__Speurhond_vindt_Holloway_niet__.html?p=3,1

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 04, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »

I forgot Vocking's name so I searched it on google:
This was my reference article. Neat to read old stuff...

Mortella on January 31st, 2007 8:37 pm
And this polluting of the population in that community is the real reason that Alex Matthews was thrown in jail, drugged and beaten so badly he had to use a wheelchair and was kept in solitary confinement for almost two years in accommodations so squalid he did not have a roof over him on most of his cell.

He won his case in the World Court in the Hague against Aruba for violating his human rights, too. They built the new showplace KIA prison as a result of this exposure. But Paulus Van Der Sloot’s bestest buddy Ben Vocking who changed his name to King to try to hide from what he did was one of the ones involved in beating this man. Matthews was a kickboxer so they drugged him so he couldn’t fight back. He originally broke the jaw of Ben King during one of the initial beatings so guess King made sure from then on that Matthews was in no condition to defend himself from being beaten.

Now where would Joran get the idea to drug girls so they couldn’t fight back? Daddy and Uncle Ben taught the boy well. Bet he grew up to their laughing and telling stories of what they did to Matthews while he was too drugged to stop them.

Paulus was so supportive of Ben King during all this, King took off from his present job with the Office of the Prosecutor to help Paulus and is one of the two high ranking government officials, along with the judge, present to stop the search from covering the entire premises. That is some of the most blatant corruption I have ever seen. They could have at least pretended to hide it but they don’t even bother.

Guess he was returning the favor Paulus gave him when all the evidence against King disappeared in that case against Matthews in Aruba originally.

So we have here both drugging to beat somebody and force them to be subdued and the concealment of that fact and all supporting evidence.

Hey, Dad, you did it for Uncle Ben, can’t you do it for your own son?

Well, sure Joran and Uncle Ben will help me. He works for the Prosecutor and can help us make anything disappear.

That’s the Aruban way. Should we reward these people with our tourist dollars? I think not. I think they should be shunned by the entire world as long as things like this happen there.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/31/if-aruba-does-not-care-to-help-protect-their-own-why-would-they-care-about-tourists/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 04, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Well ... eldest son just called and ... he, DIL and 2 1/2 year old grandson are just boardING the ferry for the two hour ride from Vancouver Island to the mainland.  They are staying with us for the weekend as there is a family gathering later today.

I am so excited.  I have not held that little guy in my arms for over a month.  At this moment Papa is setting up the Thomas Train table.

Janet
7:50 AM

I love that Cheapo is setting up the train.  It is so important to spark those memories at that age.
I went to great extents when my grandchildren were little ones.

Magnolia

Lots of memories.  Time goes by so quickly.

Thomas Train has been around for nine years ... since eldest grandson turned 2 years old.  We have all the "videos" but will have to think about trading them in for DVD's.

The Thomas Train journey ... the beginning.  Hubby and I along with grandson were in small a toy store that had a table set up with Thomas Train cars ... tracks ... bridges ... the whole works.  Grandson had a great time playing but when it was time to leave ... he picked up a starter set box that was one of many stacked beside the table.  We told him "no" because it costs lots of money.  This little guy put down the box and ... points to my purse and ... then points to Papa's back pocket where his wallet is kept.

Long story short.  We came home with the starter set.  Papa built the table and ... the starter set has been added to over the years and ... enjoyed by each of the grandkids.  However ... eldest grandson always reminded his siblings that the trains are his ... all his.

Janet

Good for you and Cheapo!   That is why my grandchildren still refer to me as "the Good Granny"
even to DIL's mother, who is their other granny.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: April 04, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »

Thanks Artcolley!   

Texasmom,

Thanks for posting that document, and I, too, interpreted it the same.  Considering anything else we've read, including the words of Mathew's wife, it seems that his omission in his visa application, with or without bad advise, cost him in the end. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #667 on: April 04, 2009, 01:16:31 PM »

Good Morning/ Afternoon Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: April 04, 2009, 01:39:36 PM »

Hi hotping.

It is still morning in British Columbia ... a beautiful morning.

You were missing in action yesterday.  I hope all is well.

Happy Saturday All.

Janet
10:40 AM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: April 04, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »

It's good to see you back Hotping!  

Hugs to you and all of our other Monkeys with heavy hearts this week.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: April 04, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »

Thanks Artcolley!   

Texasmom,

Thanks for posting that document, and I, too, interpreted it the same.  Considering anything else we've read, including the words of Mathew's wife, it seems that his omission in his visa application, with or without bad advise, cost him in the end. 

You're welcome 2NJ, interesting reading in some of the other docs that go along with it too. 

I also get a hinky feeling that there's a relationship with a recent person of interest here that I'd like to know more about.   

Still a lot of research to do, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: April 04, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

The following blogger had a hinky feeling very early on that there would be a coverup in the Natalee Holloway case when he considered the happenings encompassing the Alexander Matthew case.

Janet

++++++

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again
EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this?  Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Massimo
RI,    USA
XXXXXXXXXX (phone)

http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001
http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/12239

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: April 04, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »

FROM ARUBA TO THE PERSISTENCE

I THINK SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AS WELL AS KINGMAN SHOULD..

VOLUNTARILY TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: April 04, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »

maybe Caps could administer them! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 04, 2009, 02:29:15 PM »

maybe Caps could administer them! 

That is funny!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 04, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »

Hi hotping.

Happy Saturday All.

Janet

Hi Janet....I'm Glad You are having a Beautiful Morning.....We have a Partly Sunny Day with a Temp of 78 Degrees Right Now....So I'm fixing to go out and do some yardwork.....I was missing yesterday only because I was attending a funeral....Sad Day it was......

Have a Great Day Everyone....I'll BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 04, 2009, 02:47:06 PM »

Hi hotping.

Happy Saturday All.

Janet

Hi Janet....I'm Glad You are having a Beautiful Morning.....We have a Partly Sunny Day with a Temp of 78 Degrees Right Now....So I'm fixing to go out and do some yardwork.....I was missing yesterday only because I was attending a funeral....Sad Day it was......

Have a great day HotPing!Sorry for the loss..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 04, 2009, 02:47:26 PM »

It's good to see you back Hotping!  

Hugs to you and all of our other Monkeys with heavy hearts this week.  

Thank you TM its good to be back....Also, Thanks for the Hug....I really needed one. 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:20 PM »

Hi hotping.

Happy Saturday All.

Janet

Have a great day HotPing!Sorry for the loss..
Thank You KTF!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: April 04, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »

Hi hotping.

Happy Saturday All.

Janet

Hugs

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.