April 27, 2024, 11:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413908 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 04, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »

FROM ARUBA TO THE PERSISTENCE

I THINK SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AS WELL AS KINGMAN SHOULD..

VOLUNTARILY TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

maybe Caps could administer them! 

You don't suppose he is the one who gave the test to the witness, do you?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 04, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »

You don't suppose he is the one who gave the test to the witness, do you?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: April 04, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »

I forgot Vocking's name so I searched it on google:
This was my reference article. Neat to read old stuff...

Mortella on January 31st, 2007 8:37 pm
And this polluting of the population in that community is the real reason that Alex Matthews was thrown in jail, drugged and beaten so badly he had to use a wheelchair and was kept in solitary confinement for almost two years in accommodations so squalid he did not have a roof over him on most of his cell.

He won his case in the World Court in the Hague against Aruba for violating his human rights, too. They built the new showplace KIA prison as a result of this exposure. But Paulus Van Der Sloot’s bestest buddy Ben Vocking who changed his name to King to try to hide from what he did was one of the ones involved in beating this man. Matthews was a kickboxer so they drugged him so he couldn’t fight back. He originally broke the jaw of Ben King during one of the initial beatings so guess King made sure from then on that Matthews was in no condition to defend himself from being beaten.

Now where would Joran get the idea to drug girls so they couldn’t fight back? Daddy and Uncle Ben taught the boy well. Bet he grew up to their laughing and telling stories of what they did to Matthews while he was too drugged to stop them.

Paulus was so supportive of Ben King during all this, King took off from his present job with the Office of the Prosecutor to help Paulus and is one of the two high ranking government officials, along with the judge, present to stop the search from covering the entire premises. That is some of the most blatant corruption I have ever seen. They could have at least pretended to hide it but they don’t even bother.

Guess he was returning the favor Paulus gave him when all the evidence against King disappeared in that case against Matthews in Aruba originally.

So we have here both drugging to beat somebody and force them to be subdued and the concealment of that fact and all supporting evidence.

Hey, Dad, you did it for Uncle Ben, can’t you do it for your own son?

Well, sure Joran and Uncle Ben will help me. He works for the Prosecutor and can help us make anything disappear.

That’s the Aruban way. Should we reward these people with our tourist dollars? I think not. I think they should be shunned by the entire world as long as things like this happen there.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/31/if-aruba-does-not-care-to-help-protect-their-own-why-would-they-care-about-tourists/

Yeah, neat to read unless, of course, you were the one to write it.  Then sounds like of a bit too sure of oneself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 04, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO DONATE IF DAVE HOLLOWAY WILL SET IT UP.........

LIE DETECTOR TESTS FOR SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AND KINGMAN

ME THINKS THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 04, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »

Hi KeepTheFaith

I would feel more confident if Beth Holloway were to set it up.  I fear that Dave Holloway's friend Mark Purcell would somehow become part of the equation and ... the results ... through bribes ... would be rigged to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

When all is said and done ... FBI polygraphs are the most reliable.  FBI agents who administer polygraphs can rely on their paychecks no matter what the outcome.  No special interests.

Janet

++++++

THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05.

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:08 PM »

Think about it............... if I was one of these guys who have been dragged through the coals over the Persistence search and was INNOCENT -- I would be screaming to take a lie detector test!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 04, 2009, 03:35:06 PM »

Hi KeepTheFaith

I would feel more confident if Beth Holloway were to set it up.  I fear that Dave Holloway's friend Mark Purcell would somehow become part of the equation and ... the results ... through bribes ... would be rigged to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

When all is said and done ... FBI polygraphs are the most reliable.  FBI agents who administer polygraphs can rely on their paychecks no matter what the outcome.  No special interests.

Janet

++++++

THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05.

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

AGREED JANET...BETH HOLLOWAY SHOULD AT LEAST REQUEST IT..SEE WHAT THEY SAY!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

Think about it............... if I was one of these guys who have been dragged through the coals over the Persistence search and was INNOCENT -- I would be screaming to take a lie detector test!! 

YOU WOULD THINK WRECK..IF IT WAS ME..WOULDA BEEN DONE SOON AS I GOT BACK TO LOUISIANA....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 04, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »

Eldest son, DIL and 2 1/2 year old grandson should be here shortly.

After the ferry ride from the Island ... son made a stop at younger brother's home for a visit.  I was somewhat annoyed.  Everybody is getting together at a family gathering later and ... I have been sitting on pins and needles anticipating ...

Oh well ... this too will pass.  For the sake of peace ... I will not make an issue.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 04, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

You get the email Klaas?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 04, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »

After the ferry ride from the Island ... son made a stop at younger brother's home for a visit.  I was somewhat annoyed.  Everybody is getting together at a family gathering later and ... I have been sitting on pins and needles anticipating ...

Oh well ... this too will pass.  For the sake of peace ... I will not make an issue.

Janet

Blame the wives! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 04, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

You get the email Klaas?

Got a couple and responded, let me look now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 04, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

Janet

Blame the wives! 

Lifesong

You are right on!!  I love both my DILs dearly but ... they are thisclose.  When they get together I am on the outside looking in.  However ... the good thing is the relationship keeps both of my sons connected.  Neither one of them would even take the initative.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 04, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »

You get the email Klaas?

Is KeepTheFaith being a pest?

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 04, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »

You get the email Klaas?

Is KeepTheFaith being a pest?

Janet

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 04, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/willemzeelen/2545290919/

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 04, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »

Janet

....And do not pout.            Just enjoy the baby.
Act as if the adults are perfect.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: April 04, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »

2NJ, Hotping, Blonde, and all...

Peace be with you.

An Irish Funeral Prayer

Death is nothing at all.
It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Everything remains as it was.
The old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other,  that we are still.
Call me by the old familiar name.
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no sorrow in your tone.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without  effort
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was.
There is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting,  when we meet again.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 04, 2009, 05:43:49 PM »

DushiAruba   Post subject: Plane crash Aruba airportPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm 

Junior

Husband phoned an hour ago that a small plane had crashed at the airport.
Anyone heard anything about it yet?
I've been watching tv since I heard but nothing yet.
No flights coming in or going out for the last 2 hours.
Twitter update from a lady flying to Aruba but plane was diverted to Curacao because of plane crashing infront of them on the runway..
I really hope everyone is okay.
Hope someone is able to give us some more info.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69645

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #699 on: April 04, 2009, 06:12:43 PM »

Video di transmission di crash na aeropuerto
http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.