April 28, 2024, 09:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413940 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 04, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

DushiAruba   Post subject: Plane crash Aruba airportPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm 

Junior

Husband phoned an hour ago that a small plane had crashed at the airport.
Anyone heard anything about it yet?
I've been watching tv since I heard but nothing yet.
No flights coming in or going out for the last 2 hours.
Twitter update from a lady flying to Aruba but plane was diverted to Curacao because of plane crashing infront of them on the runway..
I really hope everyone is okay.
Hope someone is able to give us some more info.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69645

no idea if it's true, real or a fabrication at this point... but it's totally believable due to the non-functional radar system. And whatta joke that they blamed Rayethon for the sea system that they themselves broke and had to be replaced with the inferior Danish system. There have been HOW MANY front page articles about THAT crappy radar system? It was only a matter of time. I'll never forget the time Gerold Dompig looked at the screens and was almost screamin' come on lucky sevens...!!!!

Even Rayethon wasn't desperate enough to sell to r00ba again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: April 04, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »

DushiAruba   Post subject: Plane crash Aruba airportPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm 

Junior

Husband phoned an hour ago that a small plane had crashed at the airport.
Anyone heard anything about it yet?
I've been watching tv since I heard but nothing yet.
No flights coming in or going out for the last 2 hours.
Twitter update from a lady flying to Aruba but plane was diverted to Curacao because of plane crashing infront of them on the runway..
I really hope everyone is okay.
Hope someone is able to give us some more info.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69645

no idea if it's true, real or a fabrication at this point... but it's totally believable due to the non-functional radar system. And whatta joke that they blamed Rayethon for the sea system that they themselves broke and had to be replaced with the inferior Danish system. There have been HOW MANY front page articles about THAT crappy radar system? It was only a matter of time. I'll never forget the time Gerold Dompig looked at the screens and was almost screamin' come on lucky sevens...!!!!

Even Rayethon wasn't desperate enough to sell to r00ba again.

Video here:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8145/5/#jc_allComments

Video di transmission di crash na aeropuerto
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 04, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »

Lifesong,

Thank you for posting the prayer. I'd have never heard of it before and it is great.

Yes, IMO, it is good to be reminded once in awhile  about the Alex Matthews' case, especially about the relationship at the time (and now) between Ben Vocking (King) and Paulus van der Sloot. It went all the way to the World Court in  The Hague becoming a human rights violation.

It's also good to be reminded of how Paulus and Aruba had the evidence disappear. All were in the Aruban Office of Prosecutor. So, IMO, it seems they have had many years of practice of making evidence disappear and covering up.

All the network perks of cronyism, elitism, corruption and cover up.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: April 04, 2009, 07:23:04 PM »

http://www.magic965.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=87

Ambiente Riba Diabierna Nochi 3 Apr

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 04, 2009, 07:23:14 PM »

http://www.vippies.in/nujij/1/13.htm

Joran van der Sloot is known for the disappearance of Holloway Nathalee. After the broadcast of Peter R de Vries is he going diving in Thailand. As he evolved as a kind Pimp Boss. But since that time we heard nothing more from him. Vippies in his mailbox a tip he received on his mobile phone a picture of Joran has made recently. He is on the photo something good to drink with friends. This photo is also the place where Joran van der Sloot is now taken in Laos in the city Vang Vieng. The (cafe) where he is called Bucks Bar. There he will also get the Christmas spend! Click here to view the picture.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 04, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »

http://www.vippies.in/nujij/1/13.htm

Joran van der Sloot is known for the disappearance of Holloway Nathalee. After the broadcast of Peter R de Vries is he going diving in Thailand. As he evolved as a kind Pimp Boss. But since that time we heard nothing more from him. Vippies in his mailbox a tip he received on his mobile phone a picture of Joran has made recently. He is on the photo something good to drink with friends. This photo is also the place where Joran van der Sloot is now taken in Laos in the city Vang Vieng. The (cafe) where he is called Bucks Bar. There he will also get the Christmas spend! Click here to view the picture.

I remember Bastribro posting about this at the time...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 04, 2009, 08:14:19 PM »

Yes, I thought I had seen it before.  It's being reposted at BFN as if the poster is some kind of miracle sleuth (not Sleuth  ) and I simply wanted to show I could find it the "hard way" 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: April 04, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »

Heres the thread from last Dec...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.20

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 04, 2009, 08:16:11 PM »

O/T Need collective intelligence of our Monkey Family, please.

If a person pleads not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, disposing of a body the wrong way, and various selling and buy drugs, if a person waives the right to an attorney, what does this really mean? That the person is going to represent himself or herself.

Couldn't the judge "order" an attorney for him or her?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: April 04, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »

At the moment, I can't post this question in any other thread. TIA

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 04, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »

Yep, Klaas - I saw that too.

I've been watching out for anything from Buck's Bar and general Vang Vieng since December - that's why I remembered it.  It must have been a Christmas holiday as he couldn't go back to Aruba...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 04, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

O/T Need collective intelligence of our Monkey Family, please.

If a person pleads not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, disposing of a body the wrong way, and various selling and buy drugs, if a person waives the right to an attorney, what does this really mean? That the person is going to represent himself or herself.

Couldn't the judge "order" an attorney for him or her?

IBE I don't know the answer, I don't know if anyone else does. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 04, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »

Yep, Klaas - I saw that too.

I've been watching out for anything from Buck's Bar and general Vang Vieng since December - that's why I remembered it.  It must have been a Christmas holiday as he couldn't go back to Aruba...

Right, thanks!

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 04, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

IBE - I have absolutely no expertise in this area, but that is always the way I thought of it - that they intended to defend themselves.  I'm not sure about a court ordered attorney if they did not want one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 04, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »

O/T - Sleuth, I ran across this yesterday and thought of you 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmKKLy3T0UI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SmKKLy3T0UI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:17:53 PM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: April 04, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »

Much appreciated Klaas!Will BBL..Go Tar Heels...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »

Discussion at RU from 2006 re: Mathew

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: April 04, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

I think there is more to the Alex Mathew story than any of us know.

Oduber cutting the ribbon of his new brothel is just hinky after what we
know of the prison and the telephone contract.

He is suddenly the prodigal son.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 04, 2009, 11:22:40 PM »

I agree! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 04, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »

It is certainly a strange and twisted situation.  Did Matthews beat up Ben Vocking while in jail?  Yes, apparently he did, breaking his jaw.  Mattews was the prisoner and Vocking in charge of the jail.

But subsequent to that, I do believe Matthews rights were violated and he was treated very badly.  Maybe a smattering of racism as Matthews claims in that regard.  He was a kickboxer so the story goes and so I don't think they could manage him but went to extremes.

So the human rights violation charges.  And then Matthews and his wife were angry because he did not qualify for citizenship or to enter this country because he had been convicted of a violent offense in Aruba.

And ended up in solitary confinement in this country as well.  I don't know if it was because of what he did while in jail or his reputation but think he must have been fighting again or doing something to warrant isolation.

And now he is back in Aruba.  Happy as a clam it would seem, too.

Odd, that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.