April 27, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413765 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 05, 2009, 02:45:07 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

What am i missing?Kyle is HIGHLY-EDUCATED in his field of expertise but,we're supposed to take underqualified people's OPINION'S as to why we shouldn't believe the HIGHLY EDUCATED ANALYSIS of the more qualified person.WHO WAS ACTUALLY THERE.....Does that make any sense???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #761 on: April 05, 2009, 02:45:41 AM »

Well now isn't that special?

GM
Users Online
  6 Guests, 2 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
ldstlou, iris44

iris says: oh $hit.....I posted why I didn't believe kyle any more! did I do something wrong?
ilstlou.......lets wait til the rest of the rafter-peckers come back.
iris: ok

I hope I'm not slandering iris...
Your Honor.....billb slandered iris.......
Who's billb? who's iris? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 05, 2009, 02:46:14 AM »

GM
Users Online
ldstlou, iris44

You need the Church Lady photo...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #763 on: April 05, 2009, 02:47:12 AM »

GM
Users Online
ldstlou, iris44

iris says: oh $hit.....I posted why I didn't believe kyle any more! did I do something wrong?
ilstlou.......lets wait til the rest of the rafter-peckers come back.
iris: ok

I hope I'm not slandering iris...
Your Honor.....billb slandered iris.......
Who's billb? who's iris? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 05, 2009, 02:50:23 AM »

GM
Users Online
ldstlou, iris44

You need the Church Lady photo...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 05, 2009, 02:55:20 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

What am i missing?Kyle is HIGHLY-EDUCATED in his field of expertise but,we're supposed to take underqualified people's OPINION'S as to why we shouldn't believe the HIGHLY EDUCATED ANALYSIS of the more qualified person.WHO WAS ACTUALLY THERE.....Does that make any sense???
Keepthefaith - Hard to believe the logic (or lack there of) of the disinformation minions led by the truly blackhearts promoting the aruba agenda...that deny Justice for Natalee, Beth, Dave and families.
Karma's coming though...it has their behinds after this life......but I believe Karma will get them here on earth.....
Let them talk....that's how we get to know them....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: April 05, 2009, 02:57:47 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Keepthefaith - Hard to believe the logic (or lack there of) of the disinformation minions led by the truly blackhearts promoting the aruba agenda...that deny Justice for Natalee, Beth, Dave and families.
Karma's coming though...it has their behinds after this life......but I believe Karma will get them here on earth.....

Agreed..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 05, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 05, 2009, 03:02:26 AM »

Good Night Keepthefaith, hotping, wreck and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Go Tar Heels....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: April 05, 2009, 03:05:07 AM »

Good Night Keepthefaith, hotping, wreck and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Go Tar Heels....

GoodNight BillB..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 05, 2009, 03:06:00 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 05, 2009, 03:08:59 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!
Wreck....Well technically...I am.....
But even I GET IT....kyle's own words/photos.......caps misinfo BS....persistence coverup empowered by aruba powers that deny Justice for Natalee
Yes..I'm stupid...plus I have a stackaholic issue...that can be fixed though and I'm working on it....
But..Stupid may not be reversible....(i draw that conclusion from the posts from those THAT DON't GET IT)..
Thank you all..and Good Night....
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #772 on: April 05, 2009, 03:09:30 AM »

I have been trying to do some research this evening on the contract....I haven't found anything interesting yet...but I'll let Ya know if I do... I had a few distractions such as My Cat, Cougar, wanting to be in front of the monitor and its just alittle hard to read with a 11lb cat in Your way....lol

Good Night All! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 05, 2009, 03:10:04 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!

It is just utter nonsense - (the drivel they are spouting) 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 05, 2009, 03:16:01 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!
Wreck....Well technically...I am.....
But even I GET IT....kyle's own words/photos.......caps misinfo BS....persistence coverup empowered by aruba powers that deny Justice for Natalee
Yes..I'm stupid...plus I have a stackaholic issue...that can be fixed though and I'm working on it....
But..Stupid may not be reversible....(i draw that conclusion from the posts from those THAT DON't GET IT)..
Thank you all..and Good Night....

Billb, you're most definately a stackaholic...that can't be denied; but stupid?....NO WAY! 

Good Night billb!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 05, 2009, 03:17:52 AM »

I have been trying to do some research this evening on the contract....I haven't found anything interesting yet...but I'll let Ya know if I do... I had a few distractions such as My Cat, Cougar, wanting to be in front of the monitor and its just alittle hard to read with a 11lb cat in Your way....lol

Good Night All! 

I bet your cat just wants some attention Hotping....probably missed ya!  Good night, sleep well.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 05, 2009, 03:21:58 AM »

BillB...Go Tar Heels...

Agreed..
We aren't stupid!!

It is just utter nonsense - (the drivel they are spouting) 

Utter Nonsense... I just confirmed i won $200 dollars on my NCAA bracket...........Party time...Go Tar Heels!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 05, 2009, 03:28:41 AM »

Good Night All! 

I bet your cat just wants some attention Hotping....probably missed ya!  Good night, sleep well.

That's Funny HotPing.Have two cats..One is about 11 pounds as well.She will come lay on the desk in front of my Monitor but,the monitor is 24 inches...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:14 AM »

Just wanted say God Bless Cageman!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: April 05, 2009, 03:35:01 AM »

ARUBA

PERSISTENCE

WE ARE GOING NOWHERE

UNTIL THE TRUTH IS EXPOSED

AND JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.