April 27, 2024, 03:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413860 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 05, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »

Good Morning All!!

Janet
8:25 Am

Good Morning, Janet!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: April 05, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »

Wisteria.  This is my cousin's as my own is not blooming yet.  Perfect color for Easter Eggs!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 05, 2009, 11:30:54 AM »

The Natalee case has been quite the ride, hasn't i? I remember back to the day she disappeared, the tv on, just waiting for news that they found her.
Obviously, that never happened. Instead we got led on a path of ups and downs of lies, coverup, blame and deceit from that very first day by the "spokespeople" , LE and even Aruban gov. officials.
It was like being in a bizarre horror movie.
AND the pattern has never ended, it continues to this day.

The case has drawn out every internet loon, charletans, money grubbers, pathological liars and even the AHATA squads of misinformation. AND that also continues to this day.

In all my years on this earth I have never seen such antics from a Government to try and cover up what should have been an open and shut case. 

I agree Artcolley.  We have seen it all.

We sure have, San.
I remember when I first began reading SM..it was at the very beginning BEFORE the forum here. I was so desperate for information and it appeared SM offered the most rational, factual information available. Thus began my journey with Scared Monkeys, right from the get go. We've all followed this bumpy road together for a very long time and I expect will continue to follow it for the duration.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: April 05, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »

Wisteria.  This is my cousin's as my own is not blooming yet.  Perfect color for Easter Eggs!

OH , How GORGEOUS! I love wisteria, but sadly, it won't grow here in my climate. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 05, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

The Natalee case has been quite the ride, hasn't i? I remember back to the day she disappeared, the tv on, just waiting for news that they found her.
Obviously, that never happened. Instead we got led on a path of ups and downs of lies, coverup, blame and deceit from that very first day by the "spokespeople" , LE and even Aruban gov. officials.

The case has drawn out every internet loon, charletans, money grubbers, pathological liars and even the AHATA squads of misinformation. AND that also continues to this day.

In all my years on this earth I have never seen such antics from a Government to try and cover up what should have been an open and shut case. 

Now that they have admitted to moving something like a third of all ATA employees over to the justice department and of course we have knows about the Task Force all alone, it is easier to understand the cover up and deceit. 

It was being done professionally right from the start with the concern being to protect tourism instead of provide justice for our citizen.

I think the professional cover up and a large number of people devoted to misinformation is what made this case so horrific from the start.  Every little bit of misinformation posted has helped in its own small way to prevent justice from being served.

In that regard, it is totally unique for me and why I just can't give up because seldom is a family faced with this kind of action by government officials.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #805 on: April 05, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »

Good Morning All!!

Janet
8:25 Am

Good morning Janet! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 05, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »

Good morning Anna, thanks for sharing...it's gorgeous! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 05, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

OH , How GORGEOUS! I love wisteria, but sadly, it won't grow here in my climate. 

Well, paint yourself some, a big 16 x 20 and will have it all year around, Art!

If becomes invasive here if not pruned tremendously and will spread like bamboo and take over.  Makes a tough vine and off it goes.  Not so pretty when not blooming but sure is nice when it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 05, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

Now that they have admitted to moving something like a third of all ATA employees over to the justice department and of course we have knows about the Task Force all alone, it is easier to understand the cover up and deceit. 

It was being done professionally right from the start with the concern being to protect tourism instead of provide justice for our citizen.

I think the professional cover up and a large number of people devoted to misinformation is what made this case so horrific from the start.  Every little bit of misinformation posted has helped in its own small way to prevent justice from being served.

In that regard, it is totally unique for me and why I just can't give up because seldom is a family faced with this kind of action by government officials.

Exactly, Anna. I think that is what has kept me from giving up also.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 05, 2009, 11:42:58 AM »

If becomes invasive here if not pruned tremendously and will spread like bamboo and take over.  Makes a tough vine and off it goes.  Not so pretty when not blooming but sure is nice when it is.

You talked me into it. (didn't take much) so I printed this out and am going to paint a nice painting of the wisteria!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 05, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »

I have always thought for myself and while I appreciate the concern, it is unwarranted.  Never have I just taken the word of an internet poster for much of anything but sought to verify.  In the beginning, at RWV, I think it was two or three independent sources required.

Also, find it a bit rude to suggest otherwise.  And given Goldba and his associate Knox and their long ago comments about TES and others, I don't think any comments about him unjustified.  I doubt some of his defenders even recall all that.

Mortella de Hive, on the other hand, might be unduly influenced by me when posting on the Front Page, however, hahahahha.

BTW, she was yet another Marvel Comic character and I was disappointed when no one picked up on that.  Like House of Rave and all that.  I thought it would be fun to add to the Shango line of thought but went right over their heads apparently.  Was just playing with the codetalker fans but they didn't get it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 05, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

Exactly, Anna. I think that is what has kept me from giving up also.

Me too.  If I hadn't witnessed it all, I would probably find it hard to believe.  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 05, 2009, 11:50:04 AM »

Art, when my Wisteria blooms, I will take a close up on the blossoms and post in musings for you to use.  Should be about another week.  Remind me if I forget.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 05, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »

Where we lived before we moved here, it was so invasive that my husband would cut and pull it off of the other trees.  I've made many, many wreaths from the vines.  Here, I can't seem to get it to grow at all.  I tried when we first moved here, and was thinking the other day that I needed to try again when I saw some blooming.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 05, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »

Me too.  If I hadn't witnessed it all, I would probably find it hard to believe.  

When you think back to all the preposterous things we have been told by officials, it is just unreal.

Joran confessed and even on tape and yet it was not used on the basis that Joran is a liar.  That is just unreal to me and proves they will refuse to prosecute no matter what.

Things like that just make this unique and such an eye opener to the average U.S. citizen who thinks justice prevails everywhere.  It doesn't in Aruba for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: April 05, 2009, 11:54:43 AM »

I'm glad you said this, because our neighbor's have not taken care of theirs and it's always creeping toward our fence and has killed a couple of our trees beyond the fence.  It's pretty, but a tree surgeon we hired last year saw it and confirmed it gets out of hand.   Vacant lot behind us has bamboo, too.   Yes, it's beautiful to look at though.  Artcolley, the climate here isn't much different than yours, I would think.  It's not even 50 degrees here, yet. 

Anyone else curious why RonnieNY87 signed on 12/4/08, made 9 posts between 12/5 - 12/8/08 and was last active on 12/9/08 at approx. 1:39am?   Maybe it's just the week we've had here & skepticism is high.   Maybe Sharon will pop back in with another reminder that will put my focus back on track. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 05, 2009, 11:57:13 AM »

I'm glad you said this, because our neighbor's have not taken care of theirs and it's always creeping toward our fence and has killed a couple of our trees beyond the fence.  It's pretty, but a tree surgeon we hired last year saw it and confirmed it gets out of hand.   Vacant lot behind us has bamboo, too.   Yes, it's beautiful to look at though.  Artcolley, the climate here isn't much different than yours, I would think.  It's not even 50 degrees here, yet. 

Anyone else curious why RonnieNY87 signed on 12/4/08, made 9 posts between 12/5 - 12/8/08 and was last active on 12/9/08 at approx. 1:39am?   Maybe it's just the week we've had here & skepticism is high.   Maybe Sharon will pop back in with another reminder that will put my focus back on track. 

Yes, I've always been very curious about that 2NJ!  Thanks for asking!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 05, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

Does anyone know what Goldba and Rhino are doing right now?  Are they searching without the aid of the unfed S&R people or did they return home?

I don't read much at the hate sites these days, no time, but has Caps given an explanation as to why apparently nothing was found in the pond? 

Long ago, I had the distinct feeling that Natalee's remains were in the hands of certain ALE members such as van der Straten who said he had seen the evidence she was no longer alive, etc.  And I know what I heard so don't anybody bother to try to "correct" me that he didn't really say that because he did and I know it.

I would still like to hear those tapes TJ Ward shared with Greta.  About the Colombians.  Maybe ROB could get TJ to send to him and he could YouTube them or something?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 05, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »

I have always thought for myself and while I appreciate the concern, it is unwarranted.  Never have I just taken the word of an internet poster for much of anything but sought to verify.  In the beginning, at RWV, I think it was two or three independent sources required.

Also, find it a bit rude to suggest otherwise.  And given Goldba and his associate Knox and their long ago comments about TES and others, I don't think any comments about him unjustified.  I doubt some of his defenders even recall all that.

Mortella de Hive, on the other hand, might be unduly influenced by me when posting on the Front Page, however, hahahahha.

BTW, she was yet another Marvel Comic character and I was disappointed when no one picked up on that.  Like House of Rave and all that.  I thought it would be fun to add to the Shango line of thought but went right over their heads apparently.  Was just playing with the codetalker fans but they didn't get it.

Lol, I remember waaaay back in the beginning of the Shango stuff, I stumbled upon a site out of Aruba where some teens were giggling about how gullible some people were to buy that Shango stuff, hook line and sinker, since it was out of Marvel comics and someone was just pulling the gullible ones' chains   
So, again, Anna, you are correct. What a colossal waste of time that was, but, it surely kept some people very busy.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 05, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

2NJ...that is interesting. I wonder if its my soil? Maybe I'll research the soil, get it tested for PH, etc, and buy a small one and see what happens? Maybe a sheltered area too. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.