April 28, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413934 times)
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: April 05, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »

just a thought
re "sharks"
it just struck me that almost everyone who was questioned
came up the fact that natalee wanted to see the sharks
perhaps this is a common predetermined meeting spot for thier
post bar activities

re the pond
is south east of jorans house.....very large and very secluded
if you go east from jorans drive way the rod goes directly to this pond
??????
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: April 05, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

I'm not a current member at BNH, but I do have some info saved in many different places.  So far I haven't found that time frame or post.  Still looking.

Thank you, Texasmom!  I just think this is so important.  If true, somebody involved in the search and/or  evidence recovery absolutely lied to the Holloways.  

01/23/2008NEW
HotShot quotes a post made by Robin Holloway earlier that day:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
on: January 23, 2008, 02:04:23 PM
Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin

If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

Who told the Holloways that "something" was "tested" "a few weeks ago"??

WTH?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 05, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »

I did come across this post, anyone know if Robin is posting there again or not?

BNH
Re: The games get old and tiresome.
Post by robin on Jul 19, 2008, 5:04pm
The games have gotten old and it is time for me to go away. I will miss you all. I guess reading the post from that SM idiot hit home. I have precious children and a DEAR husband that I need to focus on. No matter what we has done, I cannot bring Natalee back, not on the internet anyway but I will miss all the friends I have made and thank you all very much. I will stay in touch when I know anything more about Natalee's case.

You are right, the games have gotten old. Also out of hand. Hope it was worth it. Goodbye.

That's quite interesting. 
I'm headed back to the 7/19 thread to see if I can figure out which one of us idiots she's referring to...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #843 on: April 05, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »

I did come across this post, anyone know if Robin is posting there again or not?

BNH
The games have gotten old and it is time for me to go away. I will miss you all. I guess reading the post from that SM idiot hit home. I have precious children and a DEAR husband that I need to focus on. No matter what we has done, I cannot bring Natalee back, not on the internet anyway but I will miss all the friends I have made and thank you all very much. I will stay in touch when I know anything more about Natalee's case.

You are right, the games have gotten old. Also out of hand. Hope it was worth it. Goodbye.

I'm headed back to the 7/19 thread to see if I can figure out which one of us idiots she's referring to...

Allow me to save you some time.  It was Destiny.    

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=258.120

Reply #125

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 05, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

BNH

Reply #125

Why am I not surprised.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 05, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

BNH

Reply #125

Wow.   Just...wow.

I'm gonna have to take a pause here, before I even start to know what I think about that.

Empath, my ass.  I do know that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 05, 2009, 02:51:53 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

I'm not a current member at BNH, but I do have some info saved in many different places.  So far I haven't found that time frame or post.  Still looking.

Thank you, Texasmom!  I just think this is so important.  If true, somebody involved in the search and/or  evidence recovery absolutely lied to the Holloways.  

01/23/2008NEW
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

WTH?

Something Very Hinky about this LifeSong... "a few weeks ago"? Is that HotShot's statement on Jan 23rd 2008..Who would give her any information period??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 05, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

just a thought
re "sharks"
it just struck me that almost everyone who was questioned
came up the fact that natalee wanted to see the sharks
perhaps this is a common predetermined meeting spot for thier
post bar activities

re the pond
is south east of jorans house.....very large and very secluded
if you go east from jorans drive way the rod goes directly to this pond
??????

Hard to tell by the angle I did this screen shot but the larger pond at the bottom of the screen shot is south east of the VDS home.

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »

dear 2njsons_mom and anna

yous are both right.....it is the moko pond

i was going thru some of the statements and one of them said ..one of the boys phones was (pinged ) or somthing like that ..."....."he generally walked by the area that is called the Salinja (pond)." so i goodled "aruba salinja"and the indicator came upright on this pond

sorry about that
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 05, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »

Aruba
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home
Container port relocation and expansion create opportunities for growth and economic diversification
Aruba Economy
Ports have long been an integral part of island nations’ economies. The onset of the globalization has significantly increased their importance and strengthened their role as motors of economic and social development. Recognizing this fact, governments across the region are heavily investing in their port facilities, expanding capacity and updating technology.

With the explosion in global commerce and the anticipation of an increase in both the quantity and sheer size of cargo and cruise ships, the Aruba Ports Authority (APA) foresaw the need for change. Several years ago, the APA made up plans to relocate the cargo port from Oranjestad to Barcadera, significantly expanding its operations and giving it a comparative advantage over other ports in the region.

http://www.washingtontimesglobal.com/content/story/aruba/349/container-port-relocation-and-expansion-create-opportunities-growth-and-econ

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: April 05, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »

sorry about that...im real slow at this
but that picture you just psted is exactly right
  the big pond at the bottom
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: April 05, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

Aruba
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home
Container port relocation and expansion create opportunities for growth and economic diversification
Aruba Economy
Ports have long been an integral part of island nations’ economies. The onset of the globalization has significantly increased their importance and strengthened their role as motors of economic and social development. Recognizing this fact, governments across the region are heavily investing in their port facilities, expanding capacity and updating technology.

With the explosion in global commerce and the anticipation of an increase in both the quantity and sheer size of cargo and cruise ships, the Aruba Ports Authority (APA) foresaw the need for change. Several years ago, the APA made up plans to relocate the cargo port from Oranjestad to Barcadera, significantly expanding its operations and giving it a comparative advantage over other ports in the region.

http://www.washingtontimesglobal.com/content/story/aruba/349/container-port-relocation-and-expansion-create-opportunities-growth-and-econ

Look who the sponsors are on this article....

Sponsors
Aruba
Aruba Ports Authority NV
AVIS
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Aruba
Dutch Antilles Express
RBTT Financial Group
Renaissance Aruba
The Aruba Timeshare Association

The Century Group
Tierra del Sol

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 05, 2009, 03:07:27 PM »

Re: FEELINGS
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:58 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight has been a good *down* time for me...I have some trials and tribulations coming up soon...so I've been working on strengthening my psychic boundaries...

What do any of you do to establish stronger boundaries...when you know you will be in a situation with an energy vampire...one of those bottomless pits of sucking everything out of you...while at the same time...transferring their negative energy to you.  This happens a lot in dysfunctional families...it's something I've had to deal with my whole life.  It sucks...literally...drains the very life force from you....

Destiny

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=258.msg399986#msg399986

This may be a bit off topic, and I apologize for that.  I want to kind of pre-declare my position here so as not to be misunderstood as the discussion may progress.

Extraordinary natural abilities, I believe, do exist.  The parameters and qualities thereof are an entirely different discussion.

But let me be clear.  This is pure, unadulterated BS quoted above.  That is my opinion.

Extraordinary natural abilities do not disguise themselves as excuses for weakness or victimhood. 

Energy vampires? 

Really? 

Grow the hell up and take responsibility for your own choices. 

No one can "suck everything out of you" unless you give them permission to do so.  Further, this has nothing at all to do with your "energy" - it has to do with your character and confidence in your own personhood. 

It has been my experience that those people who are confident that they are at least doing their best to be true to themselves and their purpose don't have to worry about their "psychic boundaries".     Not to mention, they are the first to know who's about to call... just before the phone rings. 

I don't believe you can have it both ways.  You either dwell in the Holy Spirit or you don't.  You're either in touch or you're not.  If ya know what I mean.

Free Will is as much a force in the universe as it is a gift from a wise and loving Creator God. 

JMO and only MO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: April 05, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »

Aruba
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home
Aruba Economy

Sponsors
Aruba
Aruba Ports Authority NV
AVIS
Dutch Antilles Express
RBTT Financial Group
Renaissance Aruba

The Century Group
Tierra del Sol

RBTT Bank Aruba N.V.
RBTT Bank Limited - Trinidad and Tobago

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 05, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »

Aruba
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home
Aruba Economy

Sponsors
Aruba
Aruba Ports Authority NV
AVIS
Dutch Antilles Express
RBTT Financial Group
Renaissance Aruba

The Century Group
Tierra del Sol

RBTT Bank Aruba N.V.
RBTT Bank Limited - Trinidad and Tobago

The Century group is an interesting one..
http://www.centurygrouparuba.com/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »

Lifesong,
It got worse when she started to say she was actually channeling Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 05, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

01/23/2008NEW

WTH?

Something Very Hinky about this LifeSong... "a few weeks ago"? Is that HotShot's statement on Jan 23rd 2008..Who would give her any information period??

KTF - That is Hotshot quoting a post by Robin Holloway on 1/23/2008!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 05, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

01/23/2008NEW

WTH?

Ok.Sorry..Reread the posts again!So.If Dave wasn't on The Persistence.Who was relaying the information...My curiosity is peeked!Who would be privy to such information?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: April 05, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

Lifesong,
It got worse when she started to say she was actually channeling Natalee.

Not to mention offering to ship vials of ashes of her beloved, deceased, cremated relative to complete strangers she had never met.

This is one sick pup, imo.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 05, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

01/23/2008NEW

WTH?

Ok.Sorry..Reread the posts again!So.If Dave wasn't on The Persistence.Who was relaying the information...My curiosity is peeked!Who would be privy to such information?

And..If someone told them something was being tested it would most definitely be more then,say,Hermit Crabs...Am i processing this right??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.