April 27, 2024, 08:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413783 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: April 05, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

I'm not a current member at BNH, but I do have some info saved in many different places.  So far I haven't found that time frame or post.  Still looking.

Thank you, Texasmom!  I just think this is so important.  If true, somebody involved in the search and/or  evidence recovery absolutely lied to the Holloways.  

01/23/2008NEW
HotShot quotes a post made by Robin Holloway earlier that day:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
on: January 23, 2008, 02:04:23 PM
Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin

If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

Who told the Holloways that "something" was "tested" "a few weeks ago"??

WTH?

Something Very Hinky about this LifeSong... "a few weeks ago"? Is that HotShot's statement on Jan 23rd 2008..Who would give her any information period??

KTF - That is Hotshot quoting a post by Robin Holloway on 1/23/2008!

Ok.Sorry..Reread the posts again!So.If Dave wasn't on The Persistence.Who was relaying the information...My curiosity is peeked!Who would be privy to such information?

And..If someone told them something was being tested it would most definitely be more then,say,Hermit Crabs...Am i processing this right??

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Johan right over....

Sorry but that's been going through my mind for days now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 05, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

I'm not a current member at BNH, but I do have some info saved in many different places.  So far I haven't found that time frame or post.  Still looking.

Thank you, Texasmom!  I just think this is so important.  If true, somebody involved in the search and/or  evidence recovery absolutely lied to the Holloways.  

01/23/2008NEW
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

WTH?

Something Very Hinky about this LifeSong... "a few weeks ago"? Is that HotShot's statement on Jan 23rd 2008..Who would give her any information period??

Ok.Sorry..Reread the posts again!So.If Dave wasn't on The Persistence.Who was relaying the information...My curiosity is peeked!Who would be privy to such information?

And..If someone told them something was being tested it would most definitely be more then,say,Hermit Crabs...Am i processing this right??

I think you are.  I read it that Robin is saying something was tested a few weeks prior to 1/23/2008.  If a few = 3 then that puts us at 1/02/2008 before the Aruban-only dive.

So..did Trahan take a sample from the trap, get it tested and the Holloways had the truth?  Or...did someone lie to the Holloways after Tim Miller left the ship and say they had something tested?

Again, WTH?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 05, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 05, 2009, 03:52:37 PM »

Good morning Lifesong! 

01/23/2008NEW

WTH?

I think you are.  I read it that Robin is saying something was tested a few weeks prior to 1/23/2008.  If a few = 3 then that puts us at 1/02/2008 before the Aruban-only dive.

So..did Trahan take a sample from the trap, get it tested and the Holloways had the truth?  Or...did someone lie to the Holloways after Tim Miller left the ship and say they had something tested?

Again, WTH?

Either way something is VERY HINKY...It's a matter of finding which Hinky it really is.No matter which way you try to spin it.The Persistence is in a pickle i do believe....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: April 05, 2009, 03:53:22 PM »

How many cups of Coffeee has TexasMom had...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 05, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »

As will it be running through all our minds now, TxMoM!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 05, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »

JUST A REMINDER...

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:
Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: April 05, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »

Lifesong,

My mother always drilled into us that when someone says 'a couple' it means '2'.  A few weeks, according to the calendar for January 2008, could have been equal to 2 1/2 weeks, going back to 1/7/08 if the post was made on 1/23/08. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 05, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »

Do we need to send in the resident Monkey Doctor,Dr. Den Dolder, to check on TM's Caffeine Levels......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 05, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

Lifesong,

My mother always drilled into us that when someone says 'a couple' it means '2'.  A few weeks, according to the calendar for January 2008, could have been equal to 2 1/2 weeks, going back to 1/7/08 if the post was made on 1/23/08. 

Yes, I agree 2NJ.  Right around either the 12/30 date or the 1/07 date, or both.  But Robin says it was tested a few weeks ago.  I don't understand how that can be with the information we have.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: April 05, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »

Anna,
The colour of the wisteria tree you posted is magnificent.  I don't believe I've ever seen one.
Sounds like yours might be in bloom for Easter.  Wasn't that one of Natalee's fav. colours?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #871 on: April 05, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »

Do we need to send in the resident Monkey Doctor,Dr. Den Dolder, to check on TM's Caffeine Levels......

2 LARGE Cups of coffee, 1/2 Coca-Cola...THE REAL THING!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: April 05, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

8 Guests, 11 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Cat, bastibro, Destiny, casa, AC, Sue, bleachedblack, Daphne, SS, johan555, LoRain

If that isn't quite the line-up!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: April 05, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »

8 Guests, 11 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Cat, bastibro, Destiny, casa, AC, Sue, bleachedblack, Daphne, SS, johan555, LoRain

If that isn't quite the line-up!!

All there users are now online.....

8 Guests, 12 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
Destiny, Carnut, cp405, bleachedblack, AC, LoRain, SS, Sue, Daphne, bastibro, Cat, casa

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: April 05, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »

Lifesong,

Yes, I agree 2NJ.  Right around either the 12/30 date or the 1/07 date, or both.  But Robin says it was tested a few weeks ago.  I don't understand how that can be with the information we have.

I understand completely, Lifesong, and agree. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:26 PM »

just a thought
I have to say the gardener said Natalee, is buried under two false floors under the old gray garden shed, on the Van der Sloot property! But because if they catch wind me talking, the body will surely be moved! The first floor of the gardeners shed had some pallets for a floor, and under this floor is another false floor that has dirt over it, so it looks like the ground, but if you look closely, you will see two small handles near the edges of the floor that can be taken up. Even the present gardener doesn't know it's there. In this shed is a lawn mower, and a rake, a bucket and some garden tools. There is also a terrible odor that is partially from the fish cut up to fertilize the gardens. This is what throws them off the scent, so to speak. Natalee is not alone under there. There is another body in there with her,

Well may be you can help
my identity must be protected in case this comes out .
I hope you are very careful with this information and I leave it with you, because you seem to be the only one who can help

I am a cousin from Deepak I seen it all

i copied  this off a statement at this site
http://www.reallycreepypeople.blogspot.com/
if this is old news again ........im sorry
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 05, 2009, 05:30:38 PM »

Anna,
The colour of the wisteria tree you posted is magnificent.  I don't believe I've ever seen one.
Sounds like yours might be in bloom for Easter.  Wasn't that one of Natalee's fav. colours?

Can,

I believe you are correct on both counts.  I also have a white one but suspect man working in yard whacked most of the buds off before they had a chance to bloom.

But lavender one looks very promising this year as he didn't get to it first, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: April 05, 2009, 05:43:43 PM »

This is absolutely bizarre. Speaking only for myself, you are wrong about my intent.  I don't have any intent at all.  I can think for myself.  I don't know any of those people, and I have no agenda.  I'm just stating my OPINION, just like the rest of you.  I think you are slandering people with no proof that they have done anything wrong.  Actually you aren't Kermit, you just get good intentioned Monkeys riled up, and they do the actual slandering for you.  That's pretty slick.

I've always noticed that it's the people who DO have an agenda, that are so quick to accuse other people of having an agenda. 

I do not believe Kyle.  I think he had his own agenda.  If you believe him that's fine, but in my opinion it is just awful to accuse the Persistence crew and look into people's business dealings when maybe they were really just trying to help find Natalee.  They DID search for Natalee.  Just like guy searching the pond.  He IS searching for Natalee.  I think some of the posts about him were so rude.

Note to the rest of the monkeys:  Think for yourselves.  It's the best.

Iris

You are a hypocrite. You belong to a website that is gathering personal information and stalking members of this forum which is criminal behavior. You also use your employers time to copy/paste back to that forum which is also illegal on company time. By your own membership and actions -  you are as guilty as they are!

Not one person has slandered the RV Persistence crew. You, and your motley crew, however have and continue to slander and stalk members of this forum.

If you had any and I mean any amount of logical thinking - you would have been able to at some point, post this is what I think and this is why WITH SOMETHING TO SUPPORT your belief. I don't wanna hear poop out of your horses arse!
Go find something, anything that supports what your trying to sell these fine monkeys. Ya know, provide a link.  A screenshot. Show something that backs up your OPINION! That is all anyone has asked of you.

Kyle Kingman's expertise and experience aboard the RV Persistence and knowledge about a cover-up is what eats your craw dad!

CapsLockWizard and his crew have managed another cruel hoax along with the assistence of Hotshot and your gang and you support him along with your buddies.

Now run along and go play your games because I don't give a horse's butt about your donkey friends!

TRUTH is coming out...............

tick, tock

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: April 05, 2009, 05:48:15 PM »

This is absolutely bizarre. Speaking only for myself, you are wrong about my intent.  I don't have any intent at all.  I can think for myself.  I don't know any of those people, and I have no agenda.  I'm just stating my OPINION, just like the rest of you.  I think you are slandering people with no proof that they have done anything wrong.  Actually you aren't Kermit, you just get good intentioned Monkeys riled up, and they do the actual slandering for you.  That's pretty slick.

I've always noticed that it's the people who DO have an agenda, that are so quick to accuse other people of having an agenda. 

I do not believe Kyle.  I think he had his own agenda.  If you believe him that's fine, but in my opinion it is just awful to accuse the Persistence crew and look into people's business dealings when maybe they were really just trying to help find Natalee.  They DID search for Natalee.  Just like guy searching the pond.  He IS searching for Natalee.  I think some of the posts about him were so rude.

Iris

You are a hypocrite. You belong to a website that is gathering personal information and stalking members of this forum which is criminal behavior. You also use your employers time to copy/paste back to that forum which is also illegal on company time. By your own membership and actions -  you are as guilty as they are!

Not one person has slandered the RV Persistence crew. You, and your motley crew, however have and continue to slander and stalk members of this forum.

If you had any and I mean any amount of logical thinking - you would have been able to at some point, post this is what I think and this is why WITH SOMETHING TO SUPPORT your belief. I don't wanna hear poop out of your horses arse!
Go find something, anything that supports what your trying to sell these fine monkeys. Ya know, provide a link.  A screenshot. Show something that backs up your OPINION! That is all anyone has asked of you.

Kyle Kingman's expertise and experience aboard the RV Persistence and knowledge about a cover-up is what eats your craw dad!

CapsLockWizard and his crew have managed another cruel hoax along with the assistence of Hotshot and your gang and you support him along with your buddies.

Now run along and go play your games because I don't give a horse's butt about your donkey friends!

tick, tock

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 05, 2009, 05:50:40 PM »

Iris

tick, tock

As someone who has had their personal information sought out, looked up, and published...

I just want to say Hell Yeah! 

Thank you, Kermit!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.