April 27, 2024, 07:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 413769 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: April 05, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »

KTF,   

I did not want to interrupt the current discussion, but since you mentioned it.

It is the countdown to justice for those that continue to obstruct justice,as well as aid and abet those that obstruct justice...Sure as hell wouldn't want to be anywhere near those people nor forums when JUSTICE IS SERVED....They know who they are!They just don't know when it's coming...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 05, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

3 quit posting
March 17-20 Three posters from the Darkside stop posting
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08

March - witness gives a statement to Silvetti and John Silvetti goes to Hans Mos
March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

March - Agent Shipley in Aruba
March - pond is drained/not drained - searched/not searched

March - sneaker found in pond search

March - Kyle posts about a sneaker having gone missing
March 18, 2008 Kyle tells us that he  heard from a reputable source that no own less than a dozen people will go to prison due to corruption
Kyle stops posting at scared monkeys (JOHN SILVETTI EMAILED HIM AND WAS MAD AT KYLE)
BUT WE KNOW THAT JOHN'S FEELINGS ABOUT CAPS IS: CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information

Kyle changes his tune supporting the caps of story (keep in mind Kyle did not know who CAPS was)

Silvetti and Kyle have now created credibility for caps!

March 18,:  caps had spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos

March 18, 2008 Kyle posted to the freebirds that you are indeed referencing the pond we searched near the soccer field indicating that he knew the pond
Caps has been talking about on this day if not before

March 21, 2008 - Kyle goes to John Silvetti's house
Tue Mar 18 Kyle says Now my head is shot and I cant remember. I have it written down in my notebook and computer, which are both on the Persistence in Louisiana now. I'm heading down there within the week
I'll check my notes when I get back to my computer and notebook which is on board the Persistence in Louisiana. It was a serious vessel, either Dutch of Aruban. I'll verify when I get my notes

March 21 - Kyle flew to John Silvetti's home to get the logs and discovered John had stripped the boat of all things
        Holloway.

March 26 - Caps posted "had meeting"

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

APRIL  - Kyle posted April 7, 2008
The odd thing, is that he is being highly inconsistent. What he says with me in private and what he says to others, particularly in public (press, meetings, and recently on BFN) is completely different. In early February I told John that I believed we were being played as puppets, and being purposefully kept in the dark about the investigation after the Jan-7th dive. I also told him that I thought the trap was case significant and that an internal investigation on both the suspects and those involved in the investigation was inevitable, and likely going on behind the scenes even while we continued searching. He took a couple weeks, and came to me and said that he agreed after a meeting with Mos and Richardson!!!

April 7, 2008 KLYE said:  A few minutes ago I got another inquiry from Aruba about the pond sonar targets. This is good news. This suggests they are actively working on the case and interested in searching this pond real soon.

NOW DARIO SENDS A MESSAGE TO DESTINY ABOUT THE WITNESS being MARIA:
Desinty at SM posted it either yesterday or Monday at SM:
#393 on: Today at 03:17:11 AM destiny Somehting I got in my email...early this am...Klaas and xxxxxx know 'bout it....I decided to post it here in the forum....
Hi XXXXXXXX;
How are you today. In the newspaper of saturday of DIARIO we had an XXXXXXXX" that has sent an article to Mr. Mansur and to other important people in this investigation about what she has seen that night when Natalee has disapeared.
Today we gone see what comes out with that version of that XXXXXXXX.
I let you know. If you hear something let me know too.

Bye
XXXXXXXX

Mon Apr 28, 2008 John Silvetti may go alone or take someone with him

June 13, 2008 - He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 05, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »

"It's about time, it's about space, About two men in the strangest place...." 

Now I will have that in my head the rest of the night.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: April 05, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »

Kyle said: "Dave was involved with the search until the 30th of Dec from an information-only level. I don't know if he knows anything about the blue denim-like fabric and have no reason to suspect that he does. I would say he knows as much as Beth, perhaps slightly more. It's time Beth knows what the truth is about that trap.

Again Kermit..I want a WARNING so i may put on my FECES SUIT..Thank You

Yes, I believe a warning is what is being giving.

We would not want feces to infect anyone as we know the flies will dine with pleasure.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: April 05, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

"It's about time, it's about space, About two men in the strangest place...." 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 05, 2009, 06:46:04 PM »

KTF,   

I did not want to interrupt the current discussion, but since you mentioned it.

It is the countdown to justice for those that continue to obstruct justice,as well as aid and abet those that obstruct justice...Sure as hell wouldn't want to be anywhere near those people nor forums when JUSTICE IS SERVED....They know who they are!They just don't know when it's coming...

THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOE THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO PARTAKE IN DEVIOUS ACTIVITIES

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 05, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »

Actually, I would have posted it on Friday, but didn't see that jen was ready too.
So, with respect, I will wait until tomorrow.

Freebirds was just waiting for them to expose themselves.

They should have known to have left it alone.
I don't take highly to being threatened - EVER!

Obtaining & posting personal information without permission for malicious intent, stalking, interfering in an investigation, obstructing justice....etc.

hacKing off balls begins tomorrow!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 05, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »

Here's another one that gets stuck in your head real quick:

The frog went over the mountain,
The frog went over the mountain,
The frog went over the mountain
to see what he she could see.....

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 05, 2009, 06:58:25 PM »

3 quit posting
March 17-20 Three posters from the Darkside stop posting
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08

Kermit - Do you know how long they went without posting or what might be the significance of it?  I'm not getting it on this one...

<<snipped>>

Silvetti and Kyle have now created credibility for caps!

<<snipped>>

APRIL  - Kyle posted April 7, 2008
The odd thing, is that he is being highly inconsistent. What he says with me in private and what he says to others, particularly in public (press, meetings, and recently on BFN) is completely different. In early February I told John that I believed we were being played as puppets, and being purposefully kept in the dark about the investigation after the Jan-7th dive. I also told him that I thought the trap was case significant and that an internal investigation on both the suspects and those involved in the investigation was inevitable, and likely going on behind the scenes even while we continued searching. He took a couple weeks, and came to me and said that he agreed after a meeting with Mos and Richardson!!!

April 7, 2008 KLYE said:  A few minutes ago I got another inquiry from Aruba about the pond sonar targets. This is good news. This suggests they are actively working on the case and interested in searching this pond real soon.

NOW DARIO SENDS A MESSAGE TO DESTINY ABOUT THE WITNESS being MARIA:
Desinty at SM posted it either yesterday or Monday at SM:
#393 on: Today at 03:17:11 AM destiny Somehting I got in my email...early this am...Klaas and xxxxxx know 'bout it....I decided to post it here in the forum....
Hi XXXXXXXX;
How are you today. In the newspaper of saturday of DIARIO we had an XXXXXXXX" that has sent an article to Mr. Mansur and to other important people in this investigation about what she has seen that night when Natalee has disapeared.
Today we gone see what comes out with that version of that XXXXXXXX.
I let you know. If you hear something let me know too.

Bye
XXXXXXXX

Mon Apr 28, 2008 John Silvetti may go alone or take someone with him

June 13, 2008 - He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Speaking of "Maria"...here's a little crazy for ya:

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
on: November 22, 2008, 07:32:55 PM

I posted that a few days ago SS/No response from anyone.I'm under the impression that they're are 4 witnesses and not just 2.Correct me if i'm wrong??

Keepthefaith you are not wrong.  Can't go any further then that. Until arrests happen, it can't be talked about.  But you WILL know.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg553849#msg553849

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
on: November 24, 2008, 03:34:56 PM

Keepthefaith.......  again, the witnesses should not be arrested, and with the way Aruba works they wont be.  2 have already gone to have the polys, with help of "CAPS, an Tim",  the others I can not talk about.  Sorry it took so long to answer, things moving so fast.  WOW about TJ Ward.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556031#msg556031

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
on: December 01, 2008, 05:19:32 PM

Quote from: Keepthefaith on December 01, 2008, 04:32:02 PM
Still waiting on the other 2 witnesses Hotshot..  .Will these 2 other witnesses come forward,as well as when if you can tell us?????

Are you doubting me and Caps?  You'll have to wait and see.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg563261#msg563261

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: April 05, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

I know ya'll are ready for a thought provoking post:

Destiny has lost what little mind she ever had!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 05, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

Ahh I was waiting for you to post.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 05, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

I need some help.  Does anyone know when we first found out about the "other" tip - the one from the supposed friend of Deepak-doing-drugs-and-she's-in-the-ocean-ten-miles-out tip that caused them to expand the search grid?

What's the first we heard of that tip and how did it come out? 

As I write this in January 2008, the ocean search is now progressing into deeper waters, the body's most likely location. The Persistence has demonstrated excellent capability to spot underwater targets. Various anonymous tips have been received about where Natalee's body was dropped. One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak. He claimed that on one evening while they were doing drugs together, Deepak confessed that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

Click any image open the gallery and see larger views and caption
pictures
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: April 05, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

Do tell...

I need some help.  Does anyone know when we first found out about the "other" tip - the one from the supposed friend of Deepak-doing-drugs-and-she's-in-the-ocean-ten-miles-out tip that caused them to expand the search grid?

What's the first we heard of that tip and how did it come out? 

As I write this in January 2008, the ocean search is now progressing into deeper waters, the body's most likely location. The Persistence has demonstrated excellent capability to spot underwater targets. Various anonymous tips have been received about where Natalee's body was dropped. One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak. He claimed that on one evening while they were doing drugs together, Deepak confessed that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

Click any image open the gallery and see larger views and caption
pictures
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

Thank you, Kermit!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 05, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »

This is absolutely bizarre. Speaking only for myself, you are wrong about my intent.  I don't have any intent at all.  I can think for myself.  I don't know any of those people, and I have no agenda.  I'm just stating my OPINION, just like the rest of you.  I think you are slandering people with no proof that they have done anything wrong.  Actually you aren't Kermit, you just get good intentioned Monkeys riled up, and they do the actual slandering for you.  That's pretty slick.

I've always noticed that it's the people who DO have an agenda, that are so quick to accuse other people of having an agenda. 

I do not believe Kyle.  I think he had his own agenda.  If you believe him that's fine, but in my opinion it is just awful to accuse the Persistence crew and look into people's business dealings when maybe they were really just trying to help find Natalee.  They DID search for Natalee.  Just like guy searching the pond.  He IS searching for Natalee.  I think some of the posts about him were so rude.

Note to the rest of the monkeys:  Think for yourselves.  It's the best.

Iris

You are a hypocrite. You belong to a website that is gathering personal information and stalking members of this forum which is criminal behavior. You also use your employers time to copy/paste back to that forum which is also illegal on company time. By your own membership and actions -  you are as guilty as they are!

Not one person has slandered the RV Persistence crew. You, and your motley crew, however have and continue to slander and stalk members of this forum.

If you had any and I mean any amount of logical thinking - you would have been able to at some point, post this is what I think and this is why WITH SOMETHING TO SUPPORT your belief. I don't wanna hear poop out of your horses arse!
Go find something, anything that supports what your trying to sell these fine monkeys. Ya know, provide a link.  A screenshot. Show something that backs up your OPINION! That is all anyone has asked of you.

Kyle Kingman's expertise and experience aboard the RV Persistence and knowledge about a cover-up is what eats your craw dad!

CapsLockWizard and his crew have managed another cruel hoax along with the assistence of Hotshot and your gang and you support him along with your buddies.

Now run along and go play your games because I don't give a horse's butt about your donkey friends!

TRUTH is coming out...............

tick, tock

As someone who has had their personal information sought out, looked up, and published...

I just want to say Hell Yeah! 

Thank you, Kermit!

And as another one who was stalked, lied about and even had my kids stalked by these people, one of whom admitted and bragged to doing this in Musings Thread, I just love it when these people lecture us.

But I do wish they would save their breath and spare the lectures and address their own issues and practices because who respects people who approve of this kind of thing in the first place?

And who forgets what someone does to your kids?  And those who welcome them into their presence and forums I can only assume approve of this kind of thing and are no better than the stalkers.  Just maybe not as able or inclined but of the same moral twist.

Do they truly think Natalee's family wants them doing this kind of thing?  I don't think so and so just who is it that they are supporting when they do it?  Not Natalee for sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 05, 2009, 07:14:18 PM »

Ahh I was waiting for you to post.

I have had to go to a funeral today.  Can't believe all that I have missed.
What a bunch of lame brains.  I hate them all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 05, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »

This is absolutely bizarre. Speaking only for myself, you are wrong about my intent.  I don't have any intent at all.  I can think for myself.  I don't know any of those people, and I have no agenda.  I'm just stating my OPINION, just like the rest of you.  I think you are slandering people with no proof that they have done anything wrong.  Actually you aren't Kermit, you just get good intentioned Monkeys riled up, and they do the actual slandering for you.  That's pretty slick.

I've always noticed that it's the people who DO have an agenda, that are so quick to accuse other people of having an agenda. 

I do not believe Kyle.  I think he had his own agenda.  If you believe him that's fine, but in my opinion it is just awful to accuse the Persistence crew and look into people's business dealings when maybe they were really just trying to help find Natalee.  They DID search for Natalee.  Just like guy searching the pond.  He IS searching for Natalee.  I think some of the posts about him were so rude.

Iris

You are a hypocrite. You belong to a website that is gathering personal information and stalking members of this forum which is criminal behavior. You also use your employers time to copy/paste back to that forum which is also illegal on company time. By your own membership and actions -  you are as guilty as they are!

Not one person has slandered the RV Persistence crew. You, and your motley crew, however have and continue to slander and stalk members of this forum.

If you had any and I mean any amount of logical thinking - you would have been able to at some point, post this is what I think and this is why WITH SOMETHING TO SUPPORT your belief. I don't wanna hear poop out of your horses arse!
Go find something, anything that supports what your trying to sell these fine monkeys. Ya know, provide a link.  A screenshot. Show something that backs up your OPINION! That is all anyone has asked of you.

Kyle Kingman's expertise and experience aboard the RV Persistence and knowledge about a cover-up is what eats your craw dad!

CapsLockWizard and his crew have managed another cruel hoax along with the assistence of Hotshot and your gang and you support him along with your buddies.

Now run along and go play your games because I don't give a horse's butt about your donkey friends!

tick, tock

As someone who has had their personal information sought out, looked up, and published...

Thank you, Kermit!

And as another one who was stalked, lied about and even had my kids stalked by these people, one of whom admitted and bragged to doing this in Musings Thread, I just love it when these people lecture us.

But I do wish they would save their breath and spare the lectures and address their own issues and practices because who respects people who approve of this kind of thing in the first place?

And who forgets what someone does to your kids?  And those who welcome them into their presence and forums I can only assume approve of this kind of thing and are no better than the stalkers.  Just maybe not as able or inclined but of the same moral twist.

Do they truly think Natalee's family wants them doing this kind of thing?  I don't think so and so just who is it that they are supporting when they do it?  Not Natalee for sure!

Destiny has attempted to start stalking Me!The sad thing is she has been defaming the wrong people!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 05, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »

Iris

tick, tock

Thank you, Kermit!

Destiny has attempted to start stalking Me!The sad thing is she has been defaming the wrong people!

KTF -

Maybe Destiny needs to expand her "psychic boundaries"!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 05, 2009, 07:25:47 PM »

She's probably in love with you, she's going through a bitter divorce, so I imagine she's in the market for a man she can throw that biker outfit on for!

Bring out the whip for on her!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 05, 2009, 07:28:44 PM »

She's probably in love with you, she's going through a bitter divorce, so I imagine she's in the market for a man she can throw that biker outfit on for!

Bring out the whip for on her!   

Skeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 05, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.