May 29, 2024, 09:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #32 3/31/09 - 4/4/09  (Read 109536 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2009, 04:08:36 PM »

In the process of freezing then thawing, tap water will release much of the chlorine that gives it that unpleasant taste.

I don't like to lug heavy bottled water home all the time and so fill a glass with ice cubes and let them melt.

Works for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

Hey, check out these Ambush Make Overs!

There may be hope for us all yet!

Very interesting before and afters and the befores are not anything special at all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23694559/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

So I am in Austin!!!  Worst flight of my life!!!!  It was so windy!!  I think the pilot was trying to tell us something about doing the humpy back camel, I couldnt hear him over my muted scream.  They went ahead and served us coffee, I will worry about where that little stir thing went later.  It was bad.  Then we got to Dallas. and had a delay due to the weather.  People were drinking....it was bad.  Then we got on the next leg and the same thing, only this time, so bad, no drinks. Finally landed in Austin, people wanted off the plane so badly, they were standing in the isles before it stopped.  The man behind me was so close, I may be pregnant!!!  It was bad!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »

MyTime I am not sure that a Nutricionist is going to give you the help that you so deserve.  LOL

I think I want to talk to your husband!!  LOL 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

So I am in Austin!!!  Worst flight of my life!!!!  It was so windy!!  I think the pilot was trying to tell us something about doing the humpy back camel, I couldnt hear him over my muted scream.  They went ahead and served us coffee, I will worry about where that little stir thing went later.  It was bad.  Then we got to Dallas. and had a delay due to the weather.  People were drinking....it was bad.  Then we got on the next leg and the same thing, only this time, so bad, no drinks. Finally landed in Austin, people wanted off the plane so badly, they were standing in the isles before it stopped.  The man behind me was so close, I may be pregnant!!!  It was bad!!!!
OMG you have me rolling over here!!    I am glad you made it safe.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 02, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »

Funny.   Have fun in Austin!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

yes, have fun...are you there for vacation or business? beautiful city...how is the weather there?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

Always1,

There is always the return flight to look forward to!

PERSONA NON GRATA

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

yes, have fun...are you there for vacation or business? beautiful city...how is the weather there?
Sudda just got off the plane in Dallas, A1 --- GE, JSM & I could have picked you up, and had our own "Party"............
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 02, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

But what I really want to know is was it bad??     That was a hilarious rendition of a terrifying experience.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »

Hey, check out these Ambush Make Overs!

There may be hope for us all yet!

Very interesting before and afters and the befores are not anything special at all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23694559/

Thanks, Anna.  The outfits cost a bundle!!!  I wonder how much it costs for the guy to do their hair and where he is located.

Mytime, put down your scissors!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

A1, I am so sorry to hear about your flight.  Didn't your computer bring Trojans for you?   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 02, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

You Are Busted

Not an advertisement for cross your heart bras.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 02, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

But what I really want to know is was it bad??     That was a hilarious rendition of a terrifying experience.   

MM, thinking about you and praying for you and your grandchildren that they may come to know the lovely, kind, funny, kinda funny, spirited lady that is their Grandma!!!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: April 02, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »

You Are Busted

L-O-V-E  IT!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 02, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »

You Are Busted

L-O-V-E  IT!!!

Hi Dolce!  Here you go!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: April 02, 2009, 07:07:34 PM »

Hi Dolce!  Here you go!

Aw poor kitty!  She is cute.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: April 02, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

My computer just told me that my update manager failed........   Error.........have I been infected with the Conflicker or whatever the evil dickens is called????  Monkey Scared  in Scared Monkeys   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #318 on: April 02, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

My computer just told me that my update manager failed........   Error.........have I been infected with the Conflicker or whatever the evil dickens is called????  Monkey Scared  in Scared Monkeys   
Hi MM
I don't know really. But have you tried to reboot and give it another try. Sometimes mine says that if I reboot and do it again everything is fine.  But maybe Jackie or one of the other computer smart Monkeys can help.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 02, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »

Hi MM
I don't know really. But have you tried to reboot and give it another try. Sometimes mine says that if I reboot and do it again everything is fine.  But maybe Jackie or one of the other computer smart Monkeys can help.

Hi GE

Thanks for helpin.  My approach to this problem is to play Spider Solitaire and hope that it will all just go away.      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.