May 29, 2024, 10:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #32 3/31/09 - 4/4/09  (Read 109539 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: April 04, 2009, 02:59:16 AM »

Finally, someone else whose dog has clothes!  My teacup poodle has her own little closet!  and drawer for her nail polish!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 04, 2009, 02:59:49 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #882 on: April 04, 2009, 02:59:57 AM »

ok, ive missed alot. someone please fill me in...whos being mean to whom, and why have folks imposed self banishment to other threads like musings?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 04, 2009, 03:02:50 AM »

I have to go to sleep because there is a lady who helps me but she can only do so on weekends because she has a regular job through the week.

She will be here at the break of day.

And if I don't stay right with her, she will just make calls on her cell phone and watch TV and drink coffee and look crazy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: April 04, 2009, 03:04:31 AM »

ok, ive missed alot. someone please fill me in...whos being mean to whom, and why have folks imposed self banishment to other threads like musings?
Quick, some get see nothing, hear nothing, know nothing monkey!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 04, 2009, 03:06:59 AM »

Since it was my turn to bring refreshments, wanted to leave this

It's oregano, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: April 04, 2009, 03:07:19 AM »

I have to go to sleep because there is a lady who helps me but she can only do so on weekends because she has a regular job through the week.

And if I don't stay right with her, she will just make calls on her cell phone and watch TV and drink coffee and look crazy.

Good night Anna.  I am right behind ya.
Been real all!!!!!!!!!!!   Real what, I don't know! LOL
Nights!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 04, 2009, 03:08:23 AM »

Goodnight!  Beautiful, naughty Anna!  Goodnight all Monkeys going to bed...

And those in their jammies still peeking from the top of the stairs.... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: April 04, 2009, 03:15:48 AM »

night anna and anj, sleep tight!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: April 04, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »

Desi sees and hears and knows some stuff.... but not everything.

But only speaking for myself, just haven't felt like posting lately in the Caylee thread... haven't felt "back in the groove" since my trip, and also it felt a little tense in there... and SO much O/T when I was trying seriously to catch up after being gone for a week... NP, I don't think ppl are really "self-banishing" -- well, except for maybe NewsJunkie, but that was Doctor's Orders!   

Always pretty much only lurked in the other threads... and it was so welcoming and nice in here last night, I popped in again tonight .

And stayed b/c it was a riot.  Sorry if I got carried away, regular Musings Monkeys... forgive me if I did... But you guys had me laughing, and I SO needed it. It was fun.  If I come back again, I won't be such a manic poster, I promise.

Thanks and Goodnight!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: April 04, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »

Desi sees and hears and knows some stuff.... but not everything.

But only speaking for myself, just haven't felt like posting lately in the Caylee thread... haven't felt "back in the groove" since my trip, and also it felt a little tense in there... and SO much O/T when I was trying seriously to catch up after being gone for a week... NP, I don't think ppl are really "self-banishing" -- well, except for maybe NewsJunkie, but that was Doctor's Orders!   

Always pretty much only lurked in the other threads... and it was so welcoming and nice in here last night, I popped in again tonight .

And stayed b/c it was a riot.  Sorry if I got carried away, regular Musings Monkeys... forgive me if I did... But you guys had me laughing, and I SO needed it. It was fun.  If I come back again, I won't be such a manic poster, I promise.

Thanks and Goodnight!

haha dont be silly, is good to see you here...why should you shut up, noone else ever does! 

ya i prefer it here myself at times, things can just get too negative and who needs that online... especially since real life is always ready and more than willing to oblige in that regard haha.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:28 AM »

nighty night desi and my beary dear bearly...sweet dreams to you both. i am off. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 04, 2009, 03:37:58 AM »

nighty night desi and my beary dear bearly...sweet dreams to you both. i am off. 

Nite, dear peanut!  best.  hugs.  ever.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: April 04, 2009, 08:26:51 AM »

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: April 04, 2009, 08:36:06 AM »

Good Morning, I have a prayer request in the lounge, Thank you!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #895 on: April 04, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! Cheese puffs and chocolate milk anyone? 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #896 on: April 04, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

I had to srop in to say Hi and post a quick picture of my new little love...  Caramel Macchiato!  Or "Mac"  He is a 11 week old rescued Cavalier King Charles and I am just in love!!!

What an adorable puppy!   
Agree!!!!!!!!!!!  Those beautiful brown eyes remind me in a very good way of Caylee's beautiful innocent eyes!
\
THanks guy!  I love him!  If only he wouldn't attemopt (and somtimes achieve) to bite my hands all the time.  My first pup is now 9  years  old and I don't remember what to do.  Ideas?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 04, 2009, 10:32:15 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #898 on: April 04, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »

3 escaped monkeys spotted near Hillsboro research center 
Saturday April 04, 2009, 8:06 AM

Oregon National Primate Research Center

Altogether, nine monkeys of this species escaped Friday. OHSU officials said four monkeys that escaped from a Hillsboro research facility Friday remain on the loose though three of the animals were spotted this morning in the southeast corner of the facility's grounds.

Officials with the OHSU Oregon National Primate Research Center stress that the public should not approach the animals.

Continue reading "3 escaped monkeys spotted near Hillsboro research ......
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/some_monkeys_flee_ohsu_lab_may.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: April 04, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »

Steel, sorry to have hung up so abruptly. Son is working on prob. and will get back to you about that after party.  K?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.