March 28, 2024, 10:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: college baseball  (Read 31507 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 01:59:49 PM »

TWO WORDS PDH3

DANIELLE LAWRIE

http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/lawrie_danielle00.html

GO DAWGS[/b]

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 02:23:49 PM »

Congrats to them!  I watched those girls yesterday for a little while, and I thought of you, and wondered if you were watching.

AU Lady Tigers lost yesterday, so they are out. I am now pulling for the Lady Huskies!

AU men's baseball swept Ole Miss this weekend. I can't wait till the SEC Tourney, which starts Wed. !!!!!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 10:02:57 PM »

Congrats to them!  I watched those girls yesterday for a little while, and I thought of you, and wondered if you were watching.

AU Lady Tigers lost yesterday, so they are out. I am now pulling for the Lady Huskies!

AU men's baseball swept Ole Miss this weekend. I can't wait till the SEC Tourney, which starts Wed. !!!!!

Sorry to see your team go! an angelic monkey Thanks for rooting for the Lady Huskies.They are a great group of student-athletes.I do enjoy watching the womens softball games,especially when it gets to this level.I hope others that enjoy the game spread the word to other's so these ladies can get a bit more exposure for working so hard,on and off the field!They deserve it.When I say ladies,I mean the lady Tigers,Huskies and,all others favorite teams...God Bless...Go Dawgs

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2010, 11:40:19 PM »

Sorry to see your team go! an angelic monkey Thanks for rooting for the Lady Huskies.They are a great group of student-athletes.I do enjoy watching the womens softball games,especially when it gets to this level.I hope others that enjoy the game spread the word to other's so these ladies can get a bit more exposure for working so hard,on and off the field!They deserve it.When I say ladies,I mean the lady Tigers,Huskies and,all others favorite teams...God Bless...Go Dawgs
Wow! We were watching the Lady Huskies tonight against North Carolina -- your pitcher was lights out!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 02:25:20 AM »

Wow! We were watching the Lady Huskies tonight against North Carolina -- your pitcher was lights out!!
Thanks Wreck.Both Danielles pitched lights out.The winner was gonna be determined by who made the first mistake.Luckily that wasn't our Danielle! an angelic monkey Don't think I haven't been paying attention to Gundy goin down into the lone star state and gettin some BIG TIME RECRUITS!You gotta be excited to watch Herschel!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »

SEC Tournament play begins tomorrow morning at 9:30 Central time on ESPN....
Auburn vs. Alabama!

WAR EAGLE!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »

I need to amend the broadcast station for tomorrow's game. It will be televised on SportsSouth, and can be viewed on the internet via: www.auburntigers.com / www.SECSports.com / ESPN3.com
SportsSouth will broadcast the tournament until Sunday.

Sunday's title game will be on ESPN2 at 1:00 PM Central time.

Sorry about the confusion! I swear I'm not

Y'all come cheer on my 16th ranked Tigers!

WDE!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2010, 07:20:47 PM »

I'm not a total baseball nut but for crying out loud the college series is playing and none of us have posted about it?!  Had to bump this up.  Who you rooting for?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010, 08:21:51 AM »

This isn't Basketball but Bob Knight's has some life advice in sports terms.

http://vimeo.com/11718142

Bob Knights, "Trine University Commencement Speech, May 8, 2010".

The best piece of advice: The will to be prepared is more important that the will to win. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.