March 29, 2024, 02:06:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243963 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

Huggs No Rose, totally understand...its frustrating, heartbreaking and infuriating!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2009, 08:07:25 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.
Its ok, no rose, I will give you a hug.

Aw, you are such a caring Monkey!  (Can I have one too?)   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

Aw, you are such a caring Monkey!  (Can I have one too?)   
Yes, You can have a lot.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2009, 08:13:17 PM »

Awww, big fuzzy ((( HUGS ))) NoRose!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »

Thank-you, I just don't understand this at all, I hope and pray I never see a family like the Anthonys again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

Thank-you everyone, I think my problem is I try to make sense out of things, and unfortunately there are just somethings you just have to accept, because there is no sense to them. And realize that there will be punishment for people like this eventually.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »

Thank-you everyone, I think my problem is I try to make sense out of things, and unfortunately there are just somethings you just have to accept, because there is no sense to them. And realize that there will be punishment for people like this eventually.

There isn't much of anything that makes sense with this case, especially the whole A family!! I'm with you though, because I always try to look at the logical things, and if something doesn't make sense, then I'm sure it must not be right!

RIP Sweet Puppy
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »

You know what else is pretty creepy?  Officer Cain - the same man who screwed up Kronk's  initial report and was also on the scene when Keith Williams was in the area looking - ALSO is the LEO who filled out the report for George on the gas cans.

A friend of mine thinks he could be Daisy Chain material.  After all, I can see George getting all buddy-buddy with him as an ex-LE when he filled out the gas can report.  He sure couldn't wait to let OCSO and the FBI know about his past profession.  This was before it all hit the fan, but he might have remembered talking to him.

So what if he rode by the Ant house right after Kronk made his report - (and wasn't Kronk out there again on like Nov 12?) and saw Cindy in the yard and mentioned there was another nut who thought Caylee was on Suburban drive - even mentioning the three pavers.  Cindy could have gone right to Dominic and told him to get digging.  What do you think?  I know JB is trying to frame the prison guards, but it might be even simpler.  Although, admittedly, that doesn't explain Kronk knowing in August (but I have other theories on that, one of which involves Dominic perhaps overhearing conversations between Baez and Casey (i love how you guys call her slore)

That makes me believe that when Keith Williams went to Cindy, she recognized the toys and stuff in bag, she bought them all, so she should! THAT may be why she sent DC to the area. What is the timeline regarding those 2 occurrences? Any monkey know?
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:47 PM »

Happy Friday & the start of a new cage for the weekend.....Steel, when you get a chance hon you can start shaking a few rounds of martinis 
I went on the KFN website, because I couldn't remember the name of the project that they are going to unveil soon with runaways, is that right? Maybe if they bought the land they will build a house for this purpose 

I bet those sickos name it "The Caylee house" Mark my words.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »

NoRose you can rant anytime - I swear sometimes this case makes me want to scream out loud and the next it makes me cry. The anger and outrage is so frustrating and the thing of it is is we will be feeling these emotions until the "Guilty" verdict is read - I truly believe that will happen and the Scamthony's will be dealt with too.  Thank God for this forum where we can rant and share with one another.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »

Thanks Capp, House for Hope, where Cindy and Sherri will be the den mothers  When I was on KFN website, they are scrolling the Amber Alert for Sandra, here in Ca, hope they don't get any ideas of coming here and helping.

Too funny NoRose  - "Den Mothers"  they can wear many hats another being "Evil Stepmothers"  I hope Cindy rots in He!! for all of her evil lies.
And George will be the cook, since he enjoys cooking shows, I'm sure he has picked up a few helpful hints. I just don't know what Dennis will be doing 

You don't even wanna know what I think Dennis will be doing with the teenage girls. He looks like a pedo to me.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »

You know what else is pretty creepy?  Officer Cain - the same man who screwed up Kronk's  initial report and was also on the scene when Keith Williams was in the area looking - ALSO is the LEO who filled out the report for George on the gas cans.

A friend of mine thinks he could be Daisy Chain material.  After all, I can see George getting all buddy-buddy with him as an ex-LE when he filled out the gas can report.  He sure couldn't wait to let OCSO and the FBI know about his past profession.  This was before it all hit the fan, but he might have remembered talking to him.

So what if he rode by the Ant house right after Kronk made his report - (and wasn't Kronk out there again on like Nov 12?) and saw Cindy in the yard and mentioned there was another nut who thought Caylee was on Suburban drive - even mentioning the three pavers.  Cindy could have gone right to Dominic and told him to get digging.  What do you think?  I know JB is trying to frame the prison guards, but it might be even simpler.  Although, admittedly, that doesn't explain Kronk knowing in August (but I have other theories on that, one of which involves Dominic perhaps overhearing conversations between Baez and Casey (i love how you guys call her slore)

That makes me believe that when Keith Williams went to Cindy, she recognized the toys and stuff in bag, she bought them all, so she should! THAT may be why she sent DC to the area. What is the timeline regarding those 2 occurrences? Any monkey know?

Wow Becca that's a good point!! I never thought of that. I don't know the timeline though, but it would be interesting to see hos it fits in!! Any monkey's know off hand?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2009, 08:35:30 PM »

Truth Baby - you should post more often!

Are we really that scarey?    
I can understand the pics of the Anthony clan and skank being scarey...but the rest of us??  Well watch out for some as they do bite....like that Trimm over there.... 

I won't bite too hard. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »

Now Wesh2 is reporting the property sale as a "potential new deal" coming up

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/caylee-shrine-property-for-sale-owner-idd/
"OK, so the property is only appraised at a mere $100. Sure, and up until Caylee’s body was found, that’s all it was probably worth. You’ve probably heard of those schemes to sell Florida land and when you finally get the chance to visit your new homestead, it’s a swamp. This is almost the same thing and until history changed it, that’s all it would probably ever be worth."

I usually am a lurker but found some interesting stuff about the property including the deed.
Hope this helps Capp. 

Welcome!  Great article and great sleuthing!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »

OK monkeys, time for me to take a break, its been a long day.   In the middle of watching NG, Mike Brooks runs a better show in that people can complete a thought - if you missed the first run catch it on repeat.

I want to wish everyone a very pleasant weekend filled with relaxation & whatever makes you joyous.  Rest well because Monday will start a week that will be filled with a range of emotions & new discovery.   

I might check in on the late side, group huggs MUAH!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

Someone sympathetic to the Anthony's?  Can they be a little more specific.... sympathetic to WHICH Anthony?  Milstead is George's pet, D.Casey and "mystery man" are both Cindy's pet...and well Lee is the virus no one wants to catch. 
So my question remains...which Anthony?  Has Baez purchased this little piece of land as a trophy for his slore of a girlfriend Casey?

OUCH!    I think No Rose got it - BC.
Ok Sassy....do not understand your reply.  (Remember I am one of the ones who thought there was a Pete Belich)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

Ah, NoRose....come here 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »

Looks like it was well before they were searching in the woods. It was Aug. Found this on Blinks site:

The beginning effects of Hurricane Fay could be felt by the time Williams went back to the scene by Hidden Oaks Elementary to call Police and report the find. Preparations had already begun that morning throughout the area and it was expected to hit full force the next day. I asked Williams why he chose that day to go back specifically:

Williams: because I felt strongly that Caylee was back there. I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008

Link to Blink:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »

OK monkeys, time for me to take a break, its been a long day.   In the middle of watching NG, Mike Brooks runs a better show in that people can complete a thought - if you missed the first run catch it on repeat.

I want to wish everyone a very pleasant weekend filled with relaxation & whatever makes you joyous.  Rest well because Monday will start a week that will be filled with a range of emotions & new discovery.   

I might check in on the late side, group huggs MUAH!

Awww, hugs back at you Capp! Take care of yourself, see back soon in the cage!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »

Welcome TruthBaby 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.