April 24, 2024, 09:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244920 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: April 06, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »

UPDATED: More Evidence Released In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 8:00 am EDT April 6, 2009
Updated: 11:32 am EDT April 6, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors have released more evidence that they say links Florida mother Casey Anthony to the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.
The State Attorney's Office in Orlando on Monday released three DVDs containing video and audio interviews and other evidence as well as numerous Photobucket images.

Prosecutors released documents in February showing the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered with the child's body also were found in the house where Caylee lived.

RAW VIDEO: Lee Talks To Casey's Ex Pt.1
http://www.wftv.com/video/19105515/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19103711/detail.html

I just LOVE all those LE calendar pages!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: April 06, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »

Cindy's voicemessage reveals plenty about her. A normal person would be begging LE to find their family member. The arrogance of her to threaten them is incredible. It was just as shocking as when I saw her on Greta and Geraldo the very first times.. she was so NASTY.. the anchors were rather taken aback and if I recall correctly, Megyn Kelly was buying what Cindy was selling and Cindy hung up on her.. The old apple and the tree scenario is alive and well there, eh? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: April 06, 2009, 04:34:52 PM »

Hmm...im bouncing between discovery because I can only take Lee in small portions.

At the end of part 3, Tony tells Lee that Casey made NO income for what she was doing for him/Fusian?

There is something about Annie that seems like she is not being as forthcoming as she should, I just dove into that one.

News breaking in Sandra Cantu's case that is being reported on HLN, there is discussion on her thread.   I just wanted to say I'm saying prayers for her & her family while we go thru this discovery here. 

I have listend to the first part of Annie and agree.  She seems to be very careful of her choice of words and almost hostile/arrogant her responses.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: April 06, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »

Cindy's voicemessage reveals plenty about her. A normal person would be begging LE to find their family member. The arrogance of her to threaten them is incredible. It was just as shocking as when I saw her on Greta and Geraldo the very first times.. she was so NASTY.. the anchors were rather taken aback and if I recall correctly, Megyn Kelly was buying what Cindy was selling and Cindy hung up on her.. The old apple and the tree scenario is alive and well there, eh? 

I was not sure I was going to make it through all of Cindy's voicemessage.  Just wanted her to stop talking. 

I found her to be threatening them "if you won't put it out I will go to the media" and she said the same thing 4 different ways. 

What I did find interesting is she is all over "this is a picture from instide Zanny's house" and then in one of the jail visits she specifically asks KC about that picture and if it is Zanny's.  Casey says NO it is Richardo's like Cindy should have known.  Did Cindy ever apologize for threatening the police about going to the media because in her opinion they did not know how to conduct an investigation?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1324 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

Thanks for the answers to how to make the cc docs go the right way, I had no idea how to fix that. I've been in Sandra's forum for a good part of the day  and sure appreciate the updates on the docs, which I will dig into tomorrow.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: April 06, 2009, 04:47:01 PM »

ORLANDO — A Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter rarely showed emotion in jail but became unhinged after she found out a toddler’s remains had been found near her family’s home, according to interviews with jail staff released today.

A shift supervisor at the jail where Casey Anthony is being held told investigators that Anthony cried and asked for sedatives after learning of the Dec. 11 discovery of the remains. DNA tests completed days later showed the remains belonged to her daughter, Caylee Anthony, who’d been missing for six months.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Unser told detectives she was surprised by Anthony’s reaction because she hadn’t shown emotion or asked for any other medication during her time behind bars. Before the request, “she was weird to talk to,” Unser said. “I don’t exactly know how exactly know how to explain it. Non-emotional would probably be the best way to say it.”

Weeks earlier, Anthony calmly asserted to investigators that she believed her daughter was still alive during an interview the day she was indicted on a first degree murder charge, according to another recording released by prosecutors Monday.

“You know certain things about your child. You can feel that connection,” Anthony tells investigators during the Oct. 14 interview. “I know that she’s alive whether you have a bucketload of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise or all you have is speculation.”

FBI Agent Nick Savage responds: “We have a lot or else we wouldn’t have made it to this point. A lot.”

Anthony’s attorney was planning to release a statement later Monday.

Casey Anthony is set to stand trial in October the charge that she killed Caylee, who had gone missing about six months before the remains were found.

Casey Anthony claimed that Caylee was kidnapped and has pleaded not guilty. Hundreds of volunteers helped search for Caylee after she was reported missing over the summer.

In February, the state attorney’s office released documents showing the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered with the child’s body also were found in the house where Caylee lived.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090406/BREAKINGNEWS/90406027/1086/rss07
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: April 06, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »

Is anyone going through the purchase log?  My jaw is on the floor, she sure liked to shop.  The police went through a lot of work to get this together even verifying via store video who was there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-04/46009131.pdf

Thank you.

so, 6/30 and 7/1 Casey used mom's cc in JC Penney. Interesting.

Still reading, maybe I am dumb but these docs are side ways...Can I flip them?
DD - I was able to doing this:
Go up to the top, under tools - pick Java Console.
Then pick the paper with the arrows that point up and down - Click it.
(It is right after the mag glass with the plus sign in it.)
Then right after the icon with + sign in a circle you will see a set of papers that are horrizontal and vertical - click that and waaaaalaaaaaa!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 06, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »

UPDATED: State releases more documents in Casey Anthony case
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
3:25 PM EDT, April 6, 2009
<snipped>
The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense lawyer, Jose Baez, just released the following statement:

"Since new discovery was released today in the Casey Anthony case, I have received a number of telephone calls regarding various matters.

Regarding the two contradictory statements made by Orange County Deputy Richard Cain on December 18, 2008, Mr. Baez is aware that Deputy Cain's account of what happened at the site where Caylee's remains were found changed dramatically from his first statement at 9 a.m. and his second at approximately 3:30 p.m. Because depositions are ongoing, there is no further comment at this time."

10:36 a.m. Dozens of documents, images and other media files are on the DVDs, including: - Images from Casey Anthony's online photo account. Many of the photos and images -- including of Anthony and Anthony Lazzaro, her former boyfriend, were released earlier. - Cell phone records and images that appear to have been taken on a mobile phone. - Photos of private investigator Jim Hoover. He's seen smiling with California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in one photo. In another, he's with George Anthony and Cindy Anthony. - Calendars covered with hand-written notes that appear to belong to detectives. Notes include when people spoke or last heard from Casey Anthony. - Comments posted on a blog. - An e-mail to Cindy Anthony from her brother. The brother told Cindy Anthony he thought Casey Anthony was lying and that Cindy was in denial. - A document that states Casey Anthony did not graduate on time from Colonial High School. The document states Anthony did get a diploma and likely went to summer school. - A letter from Valencia Community College that states Casey Anthony was never enrolled in the school.
Check back for more information.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,5750057.story
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: April 06, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »

Lee tells Anthony in Part 4 that his family's phones were bugged.    That they had a PI hired for a day to determine that...hmmmm

This family took an awfully early stance on putting forward a police misconduct campaign....wow

I fumed hearing Cindy's call to Sgt Allen as previously denoted, she is pure evil...but I agree everyone she has some flippin nerve.   If she listened to her own mother Caylee would be alive today...FTLOG she flat out threatens him several times.   Again, I think its important to make a mental note that this spiteful beeotch made this call the very next day after the bond hearing & we saw that display, all the detectives said as in any case is that they had to confirm with her parents & the retirement home but he digital timestamps etc showed they were mistaken about the date of the video with Caylee visiting her great grandpa  BUT we know its much more than that.  What she is referring to her is her attempt to say that the apt she is speaking of is Ricardo's but it must be "Zanny's" but Casey herself nixed that idea during their jail house visit.   If you recall Cindy in her LE interviews goes thru this whole theory about Ricardo and/or Amy really being Zanny when she saw that her trying to finger Jesse wasn't working (end of July-beginning of Aug)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 06, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

UPDATED: State releases more documents in Casey Anthony case
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
3:25 PM EDT, April 6, 2009
<snipped>
The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense lawyer, Jose Baez, just released the following statement:

"Since new discovery was released today in the Casey Anthony case, I have received a number of telephone calls regarding various matters.

Regarding the two contradictory statements made by Orange County Deputy Richard Cain on December 18, 2008, Mr. Baez is aware that Deputy Cain's account of what happened at the site where Caylee's remains were found changed dramatically from his first statement at 9 a.m. and his second at approximately 3:30 p.m. Because depositions are ongoing, there is no further comment at this time."

10:36 a.m. Dozens of documents, images and other media files are on the DVDs, including: - Images from Casey Anthony's online photo account. Many of the photos and images -- including of Anthony and Anthony Lazzaro, her former boyfriend, were released earlier. - Cell phone records and images that appear to have been taken on a mobile phone. - Photos of private investigator Jim Hoover. He's seen smiling with California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in one photo. In another, he's with George Anthony and Cindy Anthony. - Calendars covered with hand-written notes that appear to belong to detectives. Notes include when people spoke or last heard from Casey Anthony. - Comments posted on a blog. - An e-mail to Cindy Anthony from her brother. The brother told Cindy Anthony he thought Casey Anthony was lying and that Cindy was in denial. - A document that states Casey Anthony did not graduate on time from Colonial High School. The document states Anthony did get a diploma and likely went to summer school. - A letter from Valencia Community College that states Casey Anthony was never enrolled in the school.
Check back for more information.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,5750057.story

YEA WHATEVA BOZO....make a mountain out of a molehill, but no worries your Casey boo is still getting convicted

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: April 06, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »

I don't trust Annie. 

I'm listening to her now...I don't trust her either...I don't LIKE her tone. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 06, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »

What More To Expect
The discs also contain:

Pictures of Casey Anthony out and about around town
Pictures of Casey with Caylee
Audio recordings of Deputy Richard Cain, who was sent to investigate the remains scene in August, but said he found nothing.
Video of undercover interview with Lee Anthony
Close-up pictures from where Caylee’s remains were found

In one of the audio files, recorded the same day Casey was indicted by a grand jury, before Caylee’s body was found, Casey was in a car with investigators, saying she was upset that everything is being recorded, that the media is stalking her, and that was why she was not fully cooperating or talking with law enforecment.
The evidence also revealed why private investigator Jim Hoover helped in the search for Caylee.

According to the evidence, Hoover told the Orange County Sheriff’s Office he was hoping to get paid by taking pictures and video of the Anthony family.

Hoover also admitted that Dominic Casey told him that when he got paid, he’d be “taken care of.”

The State Attorney’s Office released documents in February claiming the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered at the crime scene were also found at the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/6/could_new_evidence_link_casey_to_caylees_murder.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 06, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

HLN mike Galanos hour just starting now, Vinnie Politan in for Mike - discussing Casey now.    Making comparisons at her presser with Bozo to her laughter with detectives.   Thing is she wasnt really crying, she was poking her eyeball as she always does!    Can be interrupted by a Chris Brown hearing said to beginning shortly

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: April 06, 2009, 05:03:02 PM »

O GOD not Jayne Whineeeetraub today of all days!!!     Give me strength!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1334 on: April 06, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

Turn her off now, before you lose your sanity, or something goes flying at the tv screen 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: April 06, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

She grates on my nerves too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 06, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

Turn her off now, before you lose your sanity, or something goes flying at the tv screen 

NoRose how did you know I had my pillow at the ready!  hehe   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 06, 2009, 05:07:49 PM »

Listening to Annie about did me in.Should I have a cold beer before I listen to Cindy?  ...............thought so.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 06, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »

OK wait did we not get links yet for the part where she talks about "whether you have buckets of evidence"    BEEOTCH PUHLEASE  nice try....to coin Dolce

FAIL!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: April 06, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »

Listening to Annie about did me in.Should I have a cold beer before I listen to Cindy?  ...............thought so.

Double scotch or a good shot of tequila would be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.