April 25, 2024, 07:01:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244961 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: April 06, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

Hi my little monkeys!  Thanks for going through the dump and posting what you see!  Ya'll are the best!  I'm in lurk mode forever and ever and ever ... or until I win the lottery!   

No Rose .... still no verdict .... put on your tennies .... I think you're gonna have to run down to the courthouse and talk some sense into those people!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: April 06, 2009, 05:09:49 PM »

Listening to Annie about did me in.Should I have a cold beer before I listen to Cindy?  ...............thought so.

Ummm...I suggest something a tad stronger

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: April 06, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »

Hi my little monkeys!  Thanks for going through the dump and posting what you see!  Ya'll are the best!  I'm in lurk mode forever and ever and ever ... or until I win the lottery!   

No Rose .... still no verdict .... put on your tennies .... I think you're gonna have to run down to the courthouse and talk some sense into those people!   

Awws Newfie, huggs!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 06, 2009, 05:12:13 PM »

Anthony largely stoic before remains found

ASSOCIATED PRESS • April 6, 2009

* Read Comments(5)
    * Recommend (1)
    * Print this page
    * E-mail this article
          o Del.icio.us
          o Facebook
          o Digg
          o Reddit
          o Newsvine
          o Buzz up!
          o Twitter
    * What’s this?

ORLANDO — A Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter rarely showed emotion in jail but became unhinged after she found out a toddler’s remains had been found near her family’s home, according to interviews with jail staff released today.
Advertisement

A shift supervisor at the jail where Casey Anthony is being held told investigators that Anthony cried and asked for sedatives after learning of the Dec. 11 discovery of the remains. DNA tests completed days later showed the remains belonged to her daughter, Caylee Anthony, who’d been missing for six months.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Unser told detectives she was surprised by Anthony’s reaction because she hadn’t shown emotion or asked for any other medication during her time behind bars. Before the request, “she was weird to talk to,” Unser said. “I don’t exactly know how exactly know how to explain it. Non-emotional would probably be the best way to say it.”

Weeks earlier, Anthony calmly asserted to investigators that she believed her daughter was still alive during an interview the day she was indicted on a first degree murder charge, according to another recording released by prosecutors Monday.

“You know certain things about your child. You can feel that connection,” Anthony tells investigators during the Oct. 14 interview. “I know that she’s alive whether you have a bucketload of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise or all you have is speculation.”

FBI Agent Nick Savage responds: “We have a lot or else we wouldn’t have made it to this point. A lot.”

Anthony’s attorney was planning to release a statement later Monday.

Casey Anthony is set to stand trial in October the charge that she killed Caylee, who had gone missing about six months before the remains were found.

Casey Anthony claimed that Caylee was kidnapped and has pleaded not guilty. Hundreds of volunteers helped search for Caylee after she was reported missing over the summer.

In February, the state attorney’s office released documents showing the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered with the child’s body also were found in the house where Caylee lived.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090406/BREAKINGNEWS/90406027/1086/rss07

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 06, 2009, 05:13:27 PM »

Ya know what I want to see tonight on NG, is NG to point out that Cindy was threatening Sgt Allen along with her field day she will have on Casey's Oct 14 laughing social hour with detectives after her indictiment

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »

Oh no JW on HLN was making fun of JSM's  Sheriff Beary. 
JSM will be kicking azz and taking names.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:41 PM »

The A family deserves to have a capital L branded permanently on their forehead.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: April 06, 2009, 05:19:14 PM »

WESH @ 5:15pm Two audio tapes of interviews with Casey and corrections officers were accidentally released......Baez filed an emergency hearing to have them not released.  WESH agreed to not release them at the request of the prosecution.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1348 on: April 06, 2009, 05:20:52 PM »

I'm following Sprockets blog, nothing yet, the jury is going to milk this out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1349 on: April 06, 2009, 05:22:37 PM »

WESH @ 5:15pm Two audio tapes of interviews with Casey and corrections officers were accidentally released......Baez filed an emergency hearing to have them not released.  WESH agreed to not release them at the request of the prosecution.
Oh darn, that might be very interesting.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1350 on: April 06, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »

What a POS mushroom head is.  This is very telling.

Cindy Anthony Phone Message for Sgt. John Allen -- Jan. 23, 2009
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/Msgcynthiaanthonyjuly23sgtallenzannyapt.wma

Have not had time to listen to any of the audios I just posted links to as still dealing with all my alerts.  Can you please in a nutshell share what is telling?

I'm only part way through the audio with Annie D and already have an intense dislike for her. No wonder she was best friends with KC. IMO she is one huge liar, but I will try to keep an open mind at least until I finish the whole interview. It didn't help her image much to come to the interview lawyered up either. I'm seeing a hostile witness that knows much more........

I agree with you N2 - I am not getting the feeling that Annie is being honest.  She starts out her interview talking about how KC and her have not been friends since late 06 or early 07 yet she has an issue in her life at or around the time KC is out of jail and wants to be taken to see KC.  Seems very strange that she would want to see KC and confide in her with her issue when she states in her interview that KC is a liar and never tells the truth.  She has my antennae up.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 06, 2009, 05:29:45 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/Msgcynthiaanthonyjuly23sgtallenzannyapt.wma

Have not had time to listen to any of the audios I just posted links to as still dealing with all my alerts.  Can you please in a nutshell share what is telling?

I'm only part way through the audio with Annie D and already have an intense dislike for her. No wonder she was best friends with KC. IMO she is one huge liar, but I will try to keep an open mind at least until I finish the whole interview. It didn't help her image much to come to the interview lawyered up either. I'm seeing a hostile witness that knows much more........

I agree with you N2 - I am not getting the feeling that Annie is being honest.  She starts out her interview talking about how KC and her have not been friends since late 06 or early 07 yet she has an issue in her life at or around the time KC is out of jail and wants to be taken to see KC.  Seems very strange that she would want to see KC and confide in her with her issue when she states in her interview that KC is a liar and never tells the truth.  She has my antennae up.

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: April 06, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »

I have a sick feeling about Annie, too.  Her voice, the tone and just how she speaks makes my radar go off.  Sounds like Skankerella.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: April 06, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

She even spends the night with KC and then claims they never really discussed what happened to Caylee in much detail. She keeps repeating how she was dealing with her own issue, like it could even compare to what was going on in the evil anthony house........Is there another sociopath spending the night in that house that can only think about me me me? I think it's just another big fat liar!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: April 06, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »

i'm sorry, i hate to ask, but i have been at the hospital with my son all day, sounds like we got doc's today can someone tell me where i should start?   TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: April 06, 2009, 05:46:34 PM »

Cool - have they hit you tube yet? LOL
Actually, as much as I want to hear them, this is not good news.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: April 06, 2009, 05:46:40 PM »

i'm sorry, i hate to ask, but i have been at the hospital with my son all day, sounds like we got doc's today can someone tell me where i should start?   TIA

Hope this work...
www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: April 06, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »

I gotta take my daughter to the emergency care.  She crashed on the motorcycle yesterday and her knee is swollen up.  I hope it's nothing serious...hope doc dump happens today and that there's something in there worth reading this time!

bb - hope she is OK..please let us know.  I have a feeling ww might get some good info this time around!!
Hi Sunnyin Tx...got back from emergency care.  Daughter has a very bad contusion (bruise) on her knee..she's on crutches so she doesn't put pressure on her leg.  No broken bones, thank goodness.  She should heal up...yeah!
I finished watching the TL/LA videos.  Wow.  Lee tells Tony knows what a liar Casey is and 'warns' Tony about Casey.  What I got from the tape, amongst other things, was that Lee and Cindy both knew how much Casey was a liar as they both have warned her friends not to associate with her.  Lee says his dad was a 'p*ick' and probably made Casey made the day she threw the gas cans at him.  What a messed up family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: April 06, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

Cool - have they hit you tube yet? LOL
Actually, as much as I want to hear them, this is not good news.

I can't get them to play on myfoxorlando now.   Can anyone else?   I wonder if they pulled them.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: April 06, 2009, 05:49:10 PM »

Oh my gosh!

Just listened to ALL of Lee-Tony car thingy. Man, he sure can ramble on and on.

I looked through the pictures, then I d/l'ed all the audio interviews, the transcripts ... this will take weeks to go through!

How do you all have time to talk about it already?   LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.