April 25, 2024, 07:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244942 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 06, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Sassy said:  Sorry for quoting myself.   It must have been my computer because I can get them to play, now.   For anyone who hasn't watched the videos of when KC was arrested yet  - it can still be found here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/040609anthony_discovery

------------well I can't get them.  I see half a pic.  ;-(

I just went back and looked too.Same thing,1/2 a picture.Why were we not supposed to see this?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: April 06, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

Listening to Annie about did me in.Should I have a cold beer before I listen to Cindy?  ...............thought so.
I started listening to Annie before I left work. I actually fell asleep. Good thing I wasn't on the clock. I guess I need a beer to actually listen to her. And YES whomever said it earlier, she does sound like KC.

I got locked out and I just sat here and was in tears.These people make me sick. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: April 06, 2009, 07:19:29 PM »

Oh no JW on HLN was making fun of JSM's  Sheriff Beary. 
JSM will be kicking azz and taking names.
  That skany witch was saying what about my cuddly Beary?  I hated her nasaly, whiny azz when she was on Fox News years ago. I think during the Scott Peterson trial. NOW I really may have to find her and let Josef eat her as an afternoon snack!

Newsflash to Jane the Pain, leave Sheriff Beary ALONE!!! TIA JSM

She is so rude.She said he acted like he was at some kind of audition.I'm emailing that show to complain. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: April 06, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »

So, Deputy Cain said there were a few bags, and it sounds like he only opened one and it contained leaves and sticks?

Why not check out the other bags?

I'm really curious to know if thew bag Kronk found Dec 11 was in the same location as the bags he showed Dep Cain. Do we know?

My thought was always Kronk saw trash the first couple of times and not the bag of remains ... but now IDK. 

Im not sure but it still bothers me quite a bit that Deputy Cain was the officer that took George's report about the stolen gas cans on June 24th

LP keeps saying that the two sites are about 75 feet apart.  According to LP, the daisy chain link was that there were 3 pavers.  Well...turns out...that there were 3 pavers at each of the 2 sites and that the first time Kronk honed on the wrong 3 pavers, which were 75 feet from the site Kronk honed on in December (which also had 3 pavers). 

It gets confusing, but basically - 3 pavers were in 2 places and Kronk went to the wrong set of pavers the first time.  The two sites are 75 feet apart.

Soooo....when you hear people say that Kronk told everyone where the bag/body was the first time...that's not true. 

Thanks,haven't got to any of that.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 06, 2009, 07:23:53 PM »

Tony is a standup guy...     Seems to me that he didn't want none of Casey when he found out Caylee was missing.  I don't know how he put up with Lee that long 

I agree.I feel bad for him. 

Cute puppy. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: April 06, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

So, Deputy Cain said there were a few bags, and it sounds like he only opened one and it contained leaves and sticks?

I'm really curious to know if thew bag Kronk found Dec 11 was in the same location as the bags he showed Dep Cain. Do we know?

My thought was always Kronk saw trash the first couple of times and not the bag of remains ... but now IDK. 

Im not sure but it still bothers me quite a bit that Deputy Cain was the officer that took George's report about the stolen gas cans on June 24th

LP keeps saying that the two sites are about 75 feet apart.  According to LP, the daisy chain link was that there were 3 pavers.  Well...turns out...that there were 3 pavers at each of the 2 sites and that the first time Kronk honed on the wrong 3 pavers, which were 75 feet from the site Kronk honed on in December (which also had 3 pavers). 

It gets confusing, but basically - 3 pavers were in 2 places and Kronk went to the wrong set of pavers the first time.  The two sites are 75 feet apart.

Soooo....when you hear people say that Kronk told everyone where the bag/body was the first time...that's not true. 

If Lenny is correct, then yes you are correct and it helps exonerate Cain and LE some for that call.
However again, if Lenny is correct ------->  This sure speaks volumes to the Daisy chain.  If that was the tip given and he found both sets of three pavers..............   Kronk better start talking or he might be doing some time.

As far as Cain goes its not the wrong paver spot that bothers me about him, because in those woods & with water 75 feet is substantial enough to miss the actual evidence.   He just didnt seem to be bothered & its just so cowinkiedinkie that he was on the call when George reported the gas cans missing.  Obviously, he did something that was not procedure or didnt so something he should have for him to have gotten in essence demoted & with IA on his tail.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1386 on: April 06, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

Listening to Annie about did me in.Should I have a cold beer before I listen to Cindy?  ...............thought so.

Double scotch or a good shot of tequila would be better.

Or BOTH!   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: April 06, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »

If Lenny is correct, then yes you are correct and it helps exonerate Cain and LE some for that call.
However again, if Lenny is correct ------->  This sure speaks volumes to the Daisy chain.  If that was the tip given and he found both sets of three pavers..............   Kronk better start talking or he might be doing some time.

ANJ - do you think that Morgan will question Lenny about this during his depo?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 06, 2009, 07:31:08 PM »

If anyone missed me I was over in Sandra's thread for a good bit - on the edge of my seat over her case too.   I got thrown off my vine pretty dang hard while over there.    My headache got so bad today I had to take a bit of a break from this discovery - what is it in the Anthony blood that makes them so self-serving, fixated & gratifying...seriously God do the world a favor and please I pray to you almighty father  please spare us a repeat on that DNA!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: April 06, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »

ANJ - do you think that Morgan will question Lenny about this during his depo?

I cant say what about but Lenny already had a conference with Morgan quite a few weeks ago, even before Lee's depo.    Its pretty safe to anticipate  a full discussion about Hoover/Casey being in the woods, how, why, whom they had contact with, where exactly they were, etc etc

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: April 06, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »

Thanks,haven't got to any of that.

Trimm....that's what LP has been saying on NG (several times now); it wasn't in any docs that have been released...but I sure hope that Morgan hones in on Caylee being found and questions Lenny about this, so it can get out into the general public.

Sure would make Cindy stand on her head and spin.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:11 PM »

As far as Cain goes its not the wrong paver spot that bothers me about him, because in those woods & with water 75 feet is substantial enough to miss the actual evidence.   He just didnt seem to be bothered & its just so cowinkiedinkie that he was on the call when George reported the gas cans missing.  Obviously, he did something that was not procedure or didnt so something he should have for him to have gotten in essence demoted & with IA on his tail.

Yes, I agree.  Cain doesn't seem to have the appropriate enthusiam in his job.

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »

I just cannot listen to Casey, Lee or any of the Anthony's, they make my ears bleed. My DH is actually listening to all of it......cannot believe that he can stand this crap. But he is listening and commenting. Skank...................she is such a horrid skank. Just look at her.....touching her hair.....skank
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »

OMG I have to get this off my chest watching JVM...Jessica D'Onofrio, put the shut to the up we know you're in the tank for Bozo

PHEW I feel better!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: April 06, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

Thanks Puzzler.Got it straight now.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: April 06, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »

I just cannot listen to Casey, Lee or any of the Anthony's, they make my ears bleed. My DH is actually listening to all of it......cannot believe that he can stand this crap. But he is listening and commenting. Skank...................she is such a horrid skank. Just look at her.....touching her hair.....skank

Mary ann God bless ya, tell us how you really feel!     I totally agree to the highest power!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: April 06, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

WESH @ 5:15pm Two audio tapes of interviews with Casey and corrections officers were accidentally released......Baez filed an emergency hearing to have them not released.  WESH agreed to not release them at the request of the prosecution.

Trimm - you asked about the videos that are frozen on Fox - those are available here.  http://www.wesh.com/video/19105220/index.html
The reason I am replying to Mags post is, I don't think these are the videos that were released accidentally.  Sounds like audio tapes from the jail folks.  I have not see these anywhere yet.
BTW - That is one major hiney shiney you are getting there in your signature line!  Too cute.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1397 on: April 06, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »

Oh no JW on HLN was making fun of JSM's  Sheriff Beary. 
JSM will be kicking azz and taking names.
  That skany witch was saying what about my cuddly Beary?  I hated her nasaly, whiny azz when she was on Fox News years ago. I think during the Scott Peterson trial. NOW I really may have to find her and let Josef eat her as an afternoon snack!

Newsflash to Jane the Pain, leave Sheriff Beary ALONE!!! TIA JSM

She is so rude.She said he acted like he was at some kind of audition.I'm emailing that show to complain. 
Good for you, that woman has been a thorn in my side for years 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 06, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

WESH @ 5:15pm Two audio tapes of interviews with Casey and corrections officers were accidentally released......Baez filed an emergency hearing to have them not released.  WESH agreed to not release them at the request of the prosecution.

Trimm - you asked about the videos that are frozen on Fox - those are available here.  http://www.wesh.com/video/19105220/index.html
The reason I am replying to Mags post is, I don't think these are the videos that were released accidentally.  Sounds like audio tapes from the jail folks.  I have not see these anywhere yet.
BTW - That is one major hiney shiney you are getting there in your signature line!  Too cute.

Thanks News Junkie.I 'm with you guys now.Got kicked out of the cage and I was so confused. I would really like to see those other videos.  v Baez makes me sick.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: April 06, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »

I tend to agree, I think Bozo is discussing the jail surveillance videos hes been trying to get sealed from being released.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.