March 29, 2024, 12:02:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243958 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »

You know what else is pretty creepy?  Officer Cain - the same man who screwed up Kronk's  initial report and was also on the scene when Keith Williams was in the area looking - ALSO is the LEO who filled out the report for George on the gas cans.

A friend of mine thinks he could be Daisy Chain material.  After all, I can see George getting all buddy-buddy with him as an ex-LE when he filled out the gas can report.  He sure couldn't wait to let OCSO and the FBI know about his past profession.  This was before it all hit the fan, but he might have remembered talking to him.

So what if he rode by the Ant house right after Kronk made his report - (and wasn't Kronk out there again on like Nov 12?) and saw Cindy in the yard and mentioned there was another nut who thought Caylee was on Suburban drive - even mentioning the three pavers.  Cindy could have gone right to Dominic and told him to get digging.  What do you think?  I know JB is trying to frame the prison guards, but it might be even simpler.  Although, admittedly, that doesn't explain Kronk knowing in August (but I have other theories on that, one of which involves Dominic perhaps overhearing conversations between Baez and Casey (i love how you guys call her slore)

That makes me believe that when Keith Williams went to Cindy, she recognized the toys and stuff in bag, she bought them all, so she should! THAT may be why she sent DC to the area. What is the timeline regarding those 2 occurrences? Any monkey know?

Wow Becca that's a good point!! I never thought of that. I don't know the timeline though, but it would be interesting to see hos it fits in!! Any monkey's know off hand?

I believe he went to the house on August 18th - here is a good article on Blinks site about it.  http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/page/2/

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2009, 08:39:27 PM »

OK monkeys, time for me to take a break, its been a long day.   In the middle of watching NG, Mike Brooks runs a better show in that people can complete a thought - if you missed the first run catch it on repeat.

I want to wish everyone a very pleasant weekend filled with relaxation & whatever makes you joyous.  Rest well because Monday will start a week that will be filled with a range of emotions & new discovery.   

I might check in on the late side, group huggs MUAH!

[/qu

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND CAPP!   

Regrets, I've had a few......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »

You know what else is pretty creepy?  Officer Cain - the same man who screwed up Kronk's  initial report and was also on the scene when Keith Williams was in the area looking - ALSO is the LEO who filled out the report for George on the gas cans.

A friend of mine thinks he could be Daisy Chain material.  After all, I can see George getting all buddy-buddy with him as an ex-LE when he filled out the gas can report.  He sure couldn't wait to let OCSO and the FBI know about his past profession.  This was before it all hit the fan, but he might have remembered talking to him.

So what if he rode by the Ant house right after Kronk made his report - (and wasn't Kronk out there again on like Nov 12?) and saw Cindy in the yard and mentioned there was another nut who thought Caylee was on Suburban drive - even mentioning the three pavers.  Cindy could have gone right to Dominic and told him to get digging.  What do you think?  I know JB is trying to frame the prison guards, but it might be even simpler.  Although, admittedly, that doesn't explain Kronk knowing in August (but I have other theories on that, one of which involves Dominic perhaps overhearing conversations between Baez and Casey (i love how you guys call her slore)

That makes me believe that when Keith Williams went to Cindy, she recognized the toys and stuff in bag, she bought them all, so she should! THAT may be why she sent DC to the area. What is the timeline regarding those 2 occurrences? Any monkey know?

Wow Becca that's a good point!! I never thought of that. I don't know the timeline though, but it would be interesting to see hos it fits in!! Any monkey's know off hand?

Saw this on my way out for a bit...this will help from our very own Blink
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2009, 08:39:47 PM »

Thanks Capp, House for Hope, where Cindy and Sherri will be the den mothers  When I was on KFN website, they are scrolling the Amber Alert for Sandra, here in Ca, hope they don't get any ideas of coming here and helping.

Too funny NoRose  - "Den Mothers"  they can wear many hats another being "Evil Stepmothers"  I hope Cindy rots in He!! for all of her evil lies.
And George will be the cook, since he enjoys cooking shows, I'm sure he has picked up a few helpful hints. I just don't know what Dennis will be doing 

You don't even wanna know what I think Dennis will be doing with the teenage girls. He looks like a pedo to me.

I really do not believe that the state of Fl and DCF would grant Kidfinders a certificate to house teen runaways being that he is a convicted felon. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

Capp...thanks for getting Morgan on this.

I was thinking that maybe he could use a little 'more' help and perhaps he can 'work' these questions in and still be within the 'scope'.  Of course, I think you can probably word these a lot better.

• Are they using the Caylee Foundation money to find the ZFG that kidnapped Caylee?
    If so, give the details and ask are the financial records filed?

Do they have any other non-profit foundations, businesses?

Did/was/if KFN look for a ZFG?

How about NLHF?

Do the A's have any legal connection (business agreements, foundations) w/Milsteads?  

How about that new 'charity' for the teen girls?  Are they connected in any way?
Anyone else have any ideas?

Hope that we can possibly get Morgan to help expose these scammers.

Thanks for all you do Capp.

This is my first post here - I've been admiring and impressed in the wings for a long time, but felt a bit shy.  In spite your formidable brainpower, you sound like a lot of fun though, so I'm taking the plunge.

I've been following NLHF for a while and they seem to be officially defunct as of Dec 2008 after being denied 501c3 status several times by the IRS using various names.  Their website is finally gone, but they may be in the process of another incarnation.  In my mind these are the scariest of the bunch.  Look up their board members.  They have links with owning two telephone sex lines and a "credit resolution" business under investigation in the Orlando area (btw, one of the addresses of the credit business is listed as Fashion Square Mall).  Although they originally offered Nejames the $5K fee to represent the Ants, he had the sense to return it later.  Still wonder how a supposed non-profit could justify that kind of expense.

The man who put up the reward money, P. Benevides, who owns an exotic car and airplane rental business in the area, also donated cars to the "raffles" that KFN and NLHF jointly held last year to raise money for KFN/The Ants, whatever.  I never heard whether the third raffle on Dec. 15 was ever held. 

If I remember correctly, the wording on the original Caylee foundation indicated that any leftover funds (after the child was found) would or could be donated to KFN.  My guess is that this is another elaborate shell game for Milsteads and Ants and anyone else who is shady enough to profit.  I'm starting to want to write a book called the ANTdromeda Strain.  They seem to be a particularly toxic virus that attracts other pathogens very quickly.  I just hope their is a vaccine because right now people in contact with them seem to be prescribing antibiotic agents in the form of attorneys.

Welcome.  I wonder if the "symathetic person" is either P. Benevides or Milstead.  I think they did everything in their power to make sure LP did not buy it.  Could it be that their hate for LP is greater than their love for their grandchild in a backward sort of way?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

OK monkeys, time for me to take a break, its been a long day.   In the middle of watching NG, Mike Brooks runs a better show in that people can complete a thought - if you missed the first run catch it on repeat.

I want to wish everyone a very pleasant weekend filled with relaxation & whatever makes you joyous.  Rest well because Monday will start a week that will be filled with a range of emotions & new discovery.   

I might check in on the late side, group huggs MUAH!

Take good care Capp

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

Thanks Capp, House for Hope, where Cindy and Sherri will be the den mothers  When I was on KFN website, they are scrolling the Amber Alert for Sandra, here in Ca, hope they don't get any ideas of coming here and helping.

Too funny NoRose  - "Den Mothers"  they can wear many hats another being "Evil Stepmothers"  I hope Cindy rots in He!! for all of her evil lies.
And George will be the cook, since he enjoys cooking shows, I'm sure he has picked up a few helpful hints. I just don't know what Dennis will be doing 

You don't even wanna know what I think Dennis will be doing with the teenage girls. He looks like a pedo to me.

Hi Becca....I have a MAJOR problem with anyone who feels the need to impersonate LE...all Milstead's KFN logos with what looks like a police badge, the previous charges against him for impersonation of LE, make my hinky meter go wild.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

I agree with a few monkeys that earlier raised question about how often the Anthonys pull this stuff just when they know more evidence & something significant is being released that works against their lying hoebag sociopath daughter.

Pure spite & evil in that household.   It needed an exorcism years ago!

Well when the trial starts, they're going to have to come up with something new to release everyday!   

True. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

Too bad someone wouldn't be sympathetic to Caylee and what happened to her. I Wish someone could put money up to help find out the truth! Oh yeah, that's what the prosecution is doing! I still wish someone could do something on behalf of Caylee. Not KC or GA, CA or LA! Something for Caylee that none of the A family would benefit from!

RIP Sweet Puppy
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »

I really do not believe that the state of Fl and DCF would grant Kidfinders a certificate to house teen runaways being that he is a convicted felon. 

Good point! I hope you are right and they don't.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »

Hi Monks...I'm watching NG...I wish HLD would give Mike Brooks his own show.  He is so much better than JVM and NG. 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

Hi Becca....I have a MAJOR problem with anyone who feels the need to impersonate LE...all Milstead's KFN logos with what looks like a police badge, the previous charges against him for impersonation of LE, make my hinky meter go wild.

Amen to that.
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

Of course the gas can incident was Jun 24th, and Kronk's first day at the site was August 11.  If I remember correctly K Williams was there on or around that time as well - something like Aug 18 I think.  He first went to show Cindy the bag with the animals and then reported it to LE.  He was also reported in late October as trespassing in the area - called by the school I believe.  I am not sure if Cain was called to both of Williams' incidents, but it could be likely if that was his assigned territory.

If Cain was there for the October incident and he happened to drive by and mention it to Cindy or George that might work.  Kronk may have overheard the particulars from his girlfriend at the jail IF Casey confessed to Baez and IF she talked about the pavers.  If the pavers were then mentioned by Kronk to Cain during his follow-up call on Aug 13, and later related in conversation to Cindy, that could explain her knowing and sending D Casey out with the stick.  I think Kronk also admitted being out at the site sometime in November - shortly after the weekend Tim Miller and his folks were there.  Something still doesn't feel right to me though.

I cannot imagine Casey even telling Baez where the body was - as dumb as he is, he still knew that her case had a better chance if no body was found. If he knew, he could have sent Dominic out in early August to beat Kronk to the punch, if he wanted to live in the fast lane and be disbarred.  It just wasn't in either his interest or his client's to have Caylee found.  And I doubt she confessed anything to anyone - she is much more likely to try to throw someone else under the bus.  But if Cindy found out, she might have wanted to move the body herself so that it would not be found.  I'm still not convinced about anyone at the prison overhearing something like that.  sigh, it's such a mystery.

Flamma fumo est proxima
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2009, 08:51:25 PM »

Personally, I could give a monkey's a$$ who bought the property.  I don't even believe it would make a good location for a memorial.

But why the secrecy?  Why the game playing?  Why do these people continue to rub the rest of the civilized world the wrong way?  If they bought it, say so, or don't say anything at all.

Anthony's FAIL once again. 

IMO...because if the public finds out that the A's have enough money to buy that property....the donations will slow down.

They need to continue the game of poor us...no money...too distraught to work.

All the while cashing on book, movie, picture advances and scamming the public for donations.  They are a greedy bunch for sure.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

I'm not going to the Haleigh thread tonight.I was purely sick for a while last night.I'll catch up over there tomorrow.
Us monkeys have to stick together.Somebody has to care about these cases.
I'm gonna spend the evening with my grandson and cartoon out tonight. 
Play some games and I'll be back in the morning.Try to get some rest NoRose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »

Too bad someone WITH MONEY wouldn't be sympathetic to Caylee and what happened to her. I Wish someone could put money up to help find out the truth! Oh yeah, that's what the prosecution is doing! I still wish someone could do something on behalf of Caylee. Not KC or GA, CA or LA! Something for Caylee that none of the A family would benefit from!

I meant someone WITH MONEY! I know we're all sympathetic to Caylee, so didn't mean for it to sound like no one has sympathy for her. Obviously that is not the case. It's just so frustrating so many throw all kinds of money out there to help KC & Co. Why do they deserve it??

RIP Sweet Puppy
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:33 PM »

Hi Monks...I'm watching NG...I wish HLD would give Mike Brooks his own show.  He is so much better than JVM and NG. 
Amen to that!  NG is way too cranky and contentious - she treats all her guests like hostile witnesses.  I guess she is sleep-deprived with those twins.  And she never lets anyone finish a thought.  I can't watch JVM long either - that hair and that mouth - I find myself looking at them and not listening.

Flamma fumo est proxima
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »

I'm not going to the Haleigh thread tonight.I was purely sick for a while last night.I'll catch up over there tomorrow.
Us monkeys have to stick together.Somebody has to care about these cases.
I'm gonna spend the evening with my grandson and cartoon out tonight. 
Play some games and I'll be back in the morning.Try to get some rest NoRose.

Trimm enjoy that time with your grandson!! (((HUGS)))

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2009, 08:56:56 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Hope everyone has a good evening.   

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

I agree too numbersgirl. He's just so much more pleasant to listen to! NG is like fingers on a blackboard compared to him!! Ouch!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.