April 18, 2024, 11:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244751 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1500 on: April 06, 2009, 09:16:25 PM »

Hubby just came in and said "What's for dinner"?I threw him a porkchop and told him I was having a cadbury egg and beer. 

I hope you didn't hit him with the chop 

The lady on the phone has it mixed up, wasn't that Christina saying if anything happened to Caylee she'd die?
I'm behind Mags, but yes I believe her name was Christina that was so worried about Caylee. Isn't that when KC said it was such a waste to call them. IDK. JSM is old and senile

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »

Chewing gum looking like a cow, fixing her shirt and hair. Heck, if I were arrested with my baby girl's murder I would be in the fetal position in a corner even if I were innocent................She is one sick biatch.

I totally agree with you....sick biothc she is.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: April 06, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

JSM, I was talking about Casey talking to the detectives the day of the Grand Jury indictment, she was acting so inappropriate, but the whole family acts that way, so I don't know why I was surprised by that.
Hey No Rose, I thought you were talking about KC. She was even trying to flirt with the guy in the room. She seemed like it was no big deal, but I haven't watched all of it. I finally got Josef back from boarding and I am trying to spend time with him. I found out today that my knee blew up like a balloon because I may be allergic to the injection I had on Thursday. 
You take care and be careful walking Joe, I'm allergic to everything, so I know how awful.
Thanks No Rose, we are back and all is well. It is just swollen. He told me people develop allergic reactions to these injections.

It also probably didn't help I skated all night on Friday and a bit on Saturday.  Bad JSM!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: April 06, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »

Goodnite my sweet monkeys. Going to put Josef to bed and prop my knee up. I will see you tomorrow most likely in a new fresh cage.

God Bless Caylee and all monkeys!

JSM and Josef!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: April 06, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

Hubby just came in and said "What's for dinner"?I threw him a porkchop and told him I was having a cadbury egg and beer. 

I hope you didn't hit him with the chop 

The lady on the phone has it mixed up, wasn't that Christina saying if anything happened to Caylee she'd die?
I'm behind Mags, but yes I believe her name was Christina that was so worried about Caylee. Isn't that when KC said it was such a waste to call them. IDK. JSM is old and senile

I am behind a bit as well too. Keep getting locked out of the cage!

Yes, I believe that was Kristina Chester. A long-time friend of Casey who used to babysit Caylee.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: April 06, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »

when I was having lunch today with my computer, the waitress came over and saw this site, she asked what it was.  I explained it to her.  She said she and her boyfriend were really into the case and watched NG all of the time.  I said good.  Then she said, her boyfriend said Casey is innocent.  She said he would love to talk to us!!!!  What about it Monkeys, would we like to talk to him???
Sure - but not till I get caught up on documents!!!!!!  Or put him in a seperate thread, cause he is gonna be busy!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1506 on: April 06, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

He thinks she is innocent because he thinks she is hot Rolling Eyes 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: April 06, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »

hey yall!!! Long time no see!!! I have been busy, but reading and keeping up...

I posted in the lounge..a new topic..I need all SLEUTHS to email me!!

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: April 06, 2009, 10:32:17 PM »

Yes, I believe that was Kristina Chester. A long-time friend of Casey who used to babysit Caylee.

[/quote]

Ok, then i was thinking right this time LOL. 

I haven't watched any more videos since the half of Lee one. My husband has been home from work...bad enough I had on JVM and NG...he does not mind watching NG tho.  Now he's going to bed so I may try to listen to Annie's. 

JSM, I have RA and get injections in the joints.. sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Did you get a steriod shot that you may be allergic to? Hope your knee gets better!

Brandi, what a cute BunnyMonkey! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: April 06, 2009, 10:32:21 PM »

Go Detective Wells      Did you hear that clip on NG (the link I put in a page or so back) of Casey in the deputy cruiser talking about someone trying to trick a confession out of her!   He shuts her down talking she had to be mirandized and she can call her attorney.

No wonder Bozo doesnt let her see anyone, she never shuts up!

Capp...when I opened the link I got the interview with Lt. Unser...not the one with KC in the cruiser...can you give us that link again, please?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1510 on: April 06, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »

Go Detective Wells      Did you hear that clip on NG (the link I put in a page or so back) of Casey in the deputy cruiser talking about someone trying to trick a confession out of her!   He shuts her down talking she had to be mirandized and she can call her attorney.

Capp...when I opened the link I got the interview with Lt. Unser...not the one with KC in the cruiser...can you give us that link again, please?  TIA

Hi Puzzler - I think Capp went to rest for awhile but here is the link of Casey in the cruiser. 

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/SurrepticiousRecordingofCAAugustArrest.wma

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: April 06, 2009, 10:43:18 PM »

Ok, then i was thinking right this time LOL. 

I haven't watched any more videos since the half of Lee one. My husband has been home from work...bad enough I had on JVM and NG...he does not mind watching NG tho.  Now he's going to bed so I may try to listen to Annie's. 

JSM, I have RA and get injections in the joints.. sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Did you get a steriod shot that you may be allergic to? Hope your knee gets better!

Brandi, what a cute BunnyMonkey! 

[/quote]

Thanks, mags!

Nikkibnurse: I emailed you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: April 06, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »

Hi Puzzler - I think Capp went to rest for awhile but here is the link of Casey in the cruiser. 

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/SurrepticiousRecordingofCAAugustArrest.wma

Thanks!  Listening to it right now!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: April 06, 2009, 10:46:43 PM »

It seems as if the A's not only have a case of fleas but also a really bad case of diarrhea of the mouth.  It just never stops!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: April 06, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »

It seems as if the A's not only have a case of fleas but also a really bad case of diarrhea of the mouth.  It just never stops!

You got that right 3babies and I hope it buries all of them.  Listening to Lee was disturbing and I can't find the words for Spindy and Slore they make my skin crawl and my blood boil.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: April 06, 2009, 11:07:05 PM »

Ut oh, WFTV is playing parts of the Unser interview on live tv. Baez is gonna raise heck. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »

I bet the roach crawled out of Skankerella.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

ORLANDO -- Depositions have wrapped up for the week in the Case Against Casey, and Jose Baez says they've been successful.

The supervisor of meter reader Roy Kronk was questioned Friday, as well as Orange County Sheriff's investigators.

The concern is the first time Kronk phoned in about finding Caylee Anthony's remains.

Kronk called months before her body was found and Baez said he wants to know what happened the first time around.

"Why law enforcement behaved in the way they did and why this case was investigated in that way, and in hopes that if a more thorough job would have been done, we believe there could have been something to help us exonerate our clients," Baez said.

Richard Cain, the deputy who was sent to investigate the scene the first time around, did not show up for questioning Friday.
The state is expected to release more documents next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/3/did_lee_anthony_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html
Evening, all!  Been lurking the last few nights, playing catch up. Still way behind, but had to comment on this one.  Excuse me for saying so, but months 6-9 months ago, Baez was emphatic that he had evidence that would totally clear his client.  Everyone remember those grandiose statements that we (the public) would finally understand his client was completely innocent of all charges, once he presented his evidence?  The above statement, however, tells me that Baez has been unable to find any evidence on his own or with help to clear his client.  Notice his choice of words " there could have been something...".  It's all in that one word something that sounds a lot like anything to me.  He's sounding exasperated and desperate to me.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: April 06, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »

LMAO I was thinking the same thing a cr@tch roach 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

LMAO I was thinking the same thing a cr@tch roach 

She has the nerve to tell LE that she was upset with their lies. ::MonkeyNoNo::She is one sick Biotch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.