April 19, 2024, 12:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244770 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: April 06, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

ORLANDO -- Depositions have wrapped up for the week in the Case Against Casey, and Jose Baez says they've been successful.

The supervisor of meter reader Roy Kronk was questioned Friday, as well as Orange County Sheriff's investigators.

The concern is the first time Kronk phoned in about finding Caylee Anthony's remains.

Kronk called months before her body was found and Baez said he wants to know what happened the first time around.

"Why law enforcement behaved in the way they did and why this case was investigated in that way, and in hopes that if a more thorough job would have been done, we believe there could have been something to help us exonerate our clients," Baez said.

Richard Cain, the deputy who was sent to investigate the scene the first time around, did not show up for questioning Friday.
The state is expected to release more documents next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/3/did_lee_anthony_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html
Evening, all!  Been lurking the last few nights, playing catch up. Still way behind, but had to comment on this one.  Excuse me for saying so, but months 6-9 months ago, Baez was emphatic that he had evidence that would totally clear his client.  Everyone remember those grandiose statements that we (the public) would finally understand his client was completely innocent of all charges, once he presented his evidence?  The above statement, however, tells me that Baez has been unable to find any evidence on his own or with help to clear his client.  Notice his choice of words " there could have been something...".  It's all in that one word something that sounds a lot like anything to me.  He's sounding exasperated and desperate to me.  JMO

Good point.  Roly Poly Baez is not getting speeding tickets dismissed and chasing ambulances anymore.  He is out of his league.  I am so happy she has an attorney with an IQ of 70.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1521 on: April 06, 2009, 11:55:26 PM »

Sandra Cantu's body found
http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_local_headlines/?Police-Sources-Sandra-Cantus-Body-Recove=1&blockID=260015&feedID=190

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: April 06, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »

Thank you Nutt,  I pray that the angels are surrounding her family and giving them comfort.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1523 on: April 07, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »

sorry.... O/T again
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-found-deceased-in-suitcase/
goodnight all

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1524 on: April 07, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »

What a tragedy - God Bless her and her family. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: April 07, 2009, 12:13:03 AM »

ORLANDO -- Depositions have wrapped up for the week in the Case Against Casey, and Jose Baez says they've been successful.

The supervisor of meter reader Roy Kronk was questioned Friday, as well as Orange County Sheriff's investigators.

The concern is the first time Kronk phoned in about finding Caylee Anthony's remains.

Kronk called months before her body was found and Baez said he wants to know what happened the first time around.

"Why law enforcement behaved in the way they did and why this case was investigated in that way, and in hopes that if a more thorough job would have been done, we believe there could have been something to help us exonerate our clients," Baez said.

Richard Cain, the deputy who was sent to investigate the scene the first time around, did not show up for questioning Friday.
The state is expected to release more documents next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/3/did_lee_anthony_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html
Evening, all!  Been lurking the last few nights, playing catch up. Still way behind, but had to comment on this one.  Excuse me for saying so, but months 6-9 months ago, Baez was emphatic that he had evidence that would totally clear his client.  Everyone remember those grandiose statements that we (the public) would finally understand his client was completely innocent of all charges, once he presented his evidence?  The above statement, however, tells me that Baez has been unable to find any evidence on his own or with help to clear his client.  Notice his choice of words " there could have been something...".  It's all in that one word something that sounds a lot like anything to me.  He's sounding exasperated and desperate to me.  JMO

Good point.  Roly Poly Baez is not getting speeding tickets dismissed and chasing ambulances anymore.  He is out of his league.  I am so happy she has an attorney with an IQ of 70.

we believe there could have been something to help us exonerate our clients," Baez said.

I have missed something here, clients is plural, is there another client somewhere?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: April 07, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »

"this isnt happening because it isnt real"   Switches conversation to the national football championships, are you friggin kidding me!
She started to talk about football 
IMO, it's because she can't possibly believe that LE was smart enough to find Caylee...game over...she doesn't want to play anymore, so she changes the subject.  She can't afford to think on the fact that they found Caylee because then that means they may be able to figure out everything else too.  She can't risk losing control of herself there, where she is being so closely observed.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: April 07, 2009, 12:31:16 AM »

"this isnt happening because it isnt real"   Switches conversation to the national football championships, are you friggin kidding me!
She started to talk about football 
IMO, it's because she can't possibly believe that LE was smart enough to find Caylee...game over...she doesn't want to play anymore, so she changes the subject.  She can't afford to think on the fact that they found Caylee because then that means they may be able to figure out everything else too.  She can't risk losing control of herself there, where she is being so closely observed.

You are so right ISpy she knows the deal is done and now there has a whole new reality in her little game....they found Caylee.  God I just wonder if she finds it hard to be her??  She infects my veins just watching and listening to her - it is beyond comprehension.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: April 07, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »

Good night monkeys I am going to try and find some sleep - this has been a taxing day on the emotions.  Take care and have a good night.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: April 07, 2009, 12:50:27 AM »

I am listening to Annie Downing's interview. It's pretty fishy. LE and the prosecutor Linda Drane Burkett (sp?) sound suspicious of what she says, too. First of all, there are several photos of her holding Caylee, both on her own Photobucket and hanging up in Casey's room, and she is claiming that Caylee would scream if she ever even attempted to hold Caylee, let alone watch her. She seems to be covering up something.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: April 07, 2009, 01:17:46 AM »

I have not gone through everything yet but have a few observations. 

The some of the audios have more than the transcripts (not fully transcript-ed for some reason)

The transcripts that I thought I have seen before contain the portion that was released before but so far also contain more of the interviews (eg. Cindy's interview that we have seen the video's of.  In todays transcript there is an entire section that had not been released before where Cindy threatens LE that if they will not get the airport footage then she has a friend at Homeland Security that she can and will call would get if from them and show LE up.  She also claims that Casey have friends with money who can make people disappear)

Ultimately Cindy has proven that she is a real pile  of ( Rhymes with kit)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: April 07, 2009, 01:22:35 AM »

Capp -- yes

In this picture, IMO, Caylee's eyes look dull, no spark in them and dark circle under them. She's either sick or having effects from drugs or something else. 

She does look drug induced.  Sorta that spaced out look.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:01 AM »

Capp -- yes

In this picture, IMO, Caylee's eyes look dull, no spark in them and dark circle under them. She's either sick or having effects from drugs or something else. 

She does look drug induced.  Sorta that spaced out look.

I never realized before this picture how webbed Caylees eyes were.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: April 07, 2009, 05:30:44 AM »

The news about little Sandra is devastating.  I hope they catch the murderer.

I can barely stand to watch Casey any more.  I have an observation.  Remember when she was on the phone and told her mom she was sorry she picked George to talk to?  She said "dad and I were finally getting closer and I'm sorry, I had to pick one."  Also, when she was standing next to Baez......... and he said "Caylee was someone's daughter, Casey is someone's daughter............" and only then did Casey's fake tears start.  I think Casey was jealous of Caylee and the attention she took away from Casey.  She was no longer daddy's girl............... Caylee was.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1534 on: April 07, 2009, 06:28:23 AM »

Morning all!!  We have some new stuff to sink our teeth into!!

Of all the days, yesterday I was buried in cloud cover and the satellite would only pick up here and there and I could not reply AT ALL!!

Sometimes my luck stinks....Hope we have sun today.  Have fun Monkeys.  Annie is a big disappointment for me.  I think they ALL have something to hide and they all stink..

Maybe Caylee is better off sad to say.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: April 07, 2009, 06:30:58 AM »

Go Detective Wells      Did you hear that clip on NG (the link I put in a page or so back) of Casey in the deputy cruiser talking about someone trying to trick a confession out of her!   He shuts her down talking she had to be mirandized and she can call her attorney.

No wonder Bozo doesnt let her see anyone, she never shuts up!

Capp...when I opened the link I got the interview with Lt. Unser...not the one with KC in the cruiser...can you give us that link again, please?  TIA

Hi Puzzler - I think Capp went to rest for awhile but here is the link of Casey in the cruiser. 

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/SurrepticiousRecordingofCAAugustArrest.wma

Thanks!  Listening to it right now!!

I bet the roach crawled out of Skankerella.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing a cr@tch roach 

She has the nerve to tell LE that she was upset with their lies. ::MonkeyNoNo::She is one sick Biotch.

Ugh, I'm up again at an unGodly hour, its been a few rough days  so I'm afraid you guys are gonna get a mini novel post this morning...lol    I cannot believe the gall of this evil beeotch!   She tried to put blame on LE in this audiotape after her second arrest on the first economic charges, in the deputy cruiser on the way to OCSO after her indictment & at OCSO waiting for Baez.   Typical Casey, she is pissed because she is in her mind in trouble for lying & she's pissed others arent, at no time do I hear her realize the brevity of what she is being accused of.  She speaks about Caylee casually on every occasion (well except when she was trying to convince her parents to get her bailed during the 8/14 jail visit - it was obviously insincere, the body doesnt lie).  When she does attempt to cry she keeps poking her finger in the corner of her eye, probably praying it will make it tear. 

She is totally disconnected despite her words referencing her daughter being "missing."   She asks about why an amber alert wasnt issued totally forgetting she didnt report Caylee missing EVER, never would have if her mother didnt catch up with her.   She made a huge mistake there because she admits this "from everything that I have read up on & learned" which goes way back to March when her computer tells the story that she was looking up information on missing children in advance - this will slap her in the face no matter what tricks her attorneys attempt.  Same type of gall she displayed when she called 911 about the protesters throwing pocket change as if it was felony, I mean come on was she gonna say she was afraid for her life over pennies?  Yet she doesn't request assistance but demands it as if she was in any position to do so....it never occurred to her that none of it would be occurring if she didnt kill her daughter, conceal it and then lie in her typical pathological pattern.   She said that she doesnt watch television but reads what she wants online & throws the rest away, yet in several statements she makes it quite clear that she has been paying enormous attention to everything surrounding the case & what is said by whom,  once again contradicting herself.   Her mother claimed to the media with hammer in hand that she didnt talk to Casey about the case BUT Casey in these released tapes keeps referring to things her mother has said about the case...oopsies!

She thinks she is clever & at every turn she spends her life manipulating people.  She is totally fixated on herself with ideas of grandeur of who she thinks she is.  Honestly she's not even that cute or good looking by any stretch of the imagination (guys her over exercised buns dont count in that assessment).    Observing her in the video released yesterday at OCSO, she is constantly fixing her hair, checking her nails, adjusting her clothes, picking lint off her clothes & she has this constant look & air about her that is cocky & void of emotion.  She thinks she is in control & there is no doubt she thinks she's going to get away with this.  The girl has no remorse whatsoever.   She says things with the sole purpose of hoping it benefits her and/or just to be heard.   There is a component about her that tries to impress who she is speaking to but in her attempt to sound intelligent her phrasing is rather messed up if you listen.  For these reasons, she's toast because she cant claim a mental disorder component without it being laughable due to the lengths she takes defending herself, her exhibiting that she is fully aware of what is going on around her & why as well as the very calculated manner she lies & conceals with absolutely no regard.   She is indeed an extreme narcissistic sociopath but not all sociopaths are thefts and murderers, she just has an evil component that some do - that has absolutely no bearing on what should be the outcome of her trial.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 07, 2009, 06:34:33 AM »

Morning Sharon & Scarlett - yea the news about Sandra sent me clear over the edge last night.  Scarlett sorries you had difficulties yesterday.   Hate to post and run but Im gonna lay back down in a few minutes, but I'll see everyone in a few hours.   

Morning Monkeys cyas in a few!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: April 07, 2009, 06:49:24 AM »

allo allo allo 
where on earth do I start, Im weeks behind 
Missed yas tho 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1538 on: April 07, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »

Morning Sharon & Scarlett - yea the news about Sandra sent me clear over the edge last night.  Scarlett sorries you had difficulties yesterday.   Hate to post and run but Im gonna lay back down in a few minutes, but I'll see everyone in a few hours.   

Morning Monkeys cyas in a few!

Excellent post, Cappuccino!  Good morning to you and all monkeys.   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: April 07, 2009, 06:56:59 AM »

allo allo allo 
where on earth do I start, Im weeks behind 
Missed yas tho 
Hiya Lucinda!  I was just thinking about you and hoping all is well.  I've been gone on vacation too but watching Nancy Grace and trying to catch up here.  Gotta run......... have a great day!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.