April 19, 2024, 11:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244763 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »

Prosecutors Mistakenly Release Information In Anthony Case
Judge Yet To Rule On Defense Motion
(snipped)
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 7:31 am EDT April 7, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors on Monday mistakenly released audio recordings from corrections officers who discussed Casey Anthony's reaction when she learned that human remains of a toddler were discovered near her family's east Orange County home.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19114404/detail.html#-
Must say that I like these kinds of mistakes......... 

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!  Dolce + 2...you look fantastic!!  Love the new picture.

Did anyone see/read the the audio recording before it was pulled?

Caylee and Sandra ...fly free dear children of God.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1581 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:42 AM »

Jose = the little dog

State = the BIG dog

Poor little doggy ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: April 07, 2009, 09:38:02 AM »

Congrats to TRIMM for her 5000 posts! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1583 on: April 07, 2009, 09:38:54 AM »

New Casey Interviews Include Reactions After Murder Indictment
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 5:09:18 AM
Reported By Scott Harris and Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Prosecutors released hours of new video and audiotape interviews connected to the Case Against Casey Anthony Monday, including new documents, pictures, audio recordings, cell phone recordings and more -- some of which they believe links Casey to the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Among the documents released are audio and video files, including almost two hours of an interrogation room at the Orange County Sheriff's Office, where Casey was taken after her arrest for murder.

The interview took place on Oct. 14, 2008, just after the grand jury returned the murder indictment, and two months before Caylee Anthony’s remains were discovered.

In much of the tape, Casey is seen sitting by herself waiting and talking briefly with investigators.

The state also released pictures of Casey out and about around town, along with more pictures of her and Caylee.

In audio recordings of investigators talking under oath with Roy Kronk and Orange County Sheriff’s deputy Richard Cain, the question is are all the statements consistent?

Kronk is the meter reader who found Caylee's remains Dec. 11, 2008.

Cain was sent out to investigate the area the first time Kronk called in a tip, which was in August 2008.

Cain said he looked over the area, but Kronk said Cain barely walked deeper into the wooded area than he did.
Kronk thought he saw a bag of bones, while Cain said he thought it was just leaves and branches.

"I walked into the woods saw what I believed was yard waste and some trash. I don't recall what was in the trash. I turned around and used my baton kinda picked through it," Cain said.

"He (Cain) went, 'I don't see nothing.' He went to come up (and) he started to trip. I stuck out my hand out. He refused it. He fell (and) then he basically told me I was an idiot," Kronk said.

News 13 also learned Monday that Jim Hoover, who originally said he was volunteering his services to the Anthony family, told investigators something different.

Hoover said he was expecting to paid after his partner at the time got his cut.

Hoover took pictures of Lee, Cindy, George and others and told investigators it was in hopes of making some money "down the road."
Body Language Expert Reviews Casey's Body Language

News 13 spoke with an expert on Casey’s body language from the video released Monday.

The expert said Casey appears to smile flirtatiously and laughs with investigators, which was likely done in the presence of men in hopes to lure them.

When investigators left the room, Casey fidgets nervously, adjusts her clothing, runs her hands through her hair and then picks up the investigator's business card.

The expert said these gestures show extreme nervousness. This happens when one conceals or hold backs information.

Fidgeting is a sign of leakage, which is when the body has to expel the energy though involuntary movements.
George, Cindy To Be Deposed In Civil Case

Later this week, Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are scheduled to be deposed in their daughter’s civil case against Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez said Casey’s assertion that a woman with the same name abducted her daughter has ruined her life.

Casey’s parents were supposed to already have answered questions, but the deposition was postponed after the family said they needed more time to grieve Caylee’s death.
ttp://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/6/could_new_evidence_link_casey_to_caylees_murder.h

Did I miss something on item marked in red above? I saw 3 parts of this tape and it sure didn't last 2 hours. Are there more tapes??

Forgot my manners again...Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! It is to early in the morning for my old brain.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1584 on: April 07, 2009, 09:39:13 AM »

Hey, Lee, you forgot about one detail

CAYLEE.

It was all about Casey this and Casey that and Lee's wannabe detective work. NOT ONE DAMN PERSON in that family thought about Caylee or made an honest attempt to find her.

The Anthonys are a great diet aid -- they make me SICKER every day.
Amen GnM!  Not once did they venture over to the nannys last known residence to try and search for Caylee, even Lee during his "investigation" went to Tony's and NOT to the place his sister claims to have left Caylee....One other question, what the hell is it with this family and insisting on doing their own "investigations"??  We have resources for that, ya its call law enforcement......they really should try it some time.....oh wait THEY ARE ALL GUILTY AS SIN!!!

FAIL!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: April 07, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!  Dolce + 2...you look fantastic!!  Love the new picture.

Good morning Miss Sunny!  Thanks!!  Smile

I did not get to that one yesterday, I was stuck trying to focus and get through Lee's BS, and Annies too....I reserve my comments for now on her.  I do however know that there are some monkeys who read it and discussed it yesterday, about 17 or 18 pages back is much of the discussion from yesterday and the initial release.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1586 on: April 07, 2009, 09:42:25 AM »

when I was having lunch today with my computer, the waitress came over and saw this site, she asked what it was.  I explained it to her.  She said she and her boyfriend were really into the case and watched NG all of the time.  I said good.  Then she said, her boyfriend said Casey is innocent.  She said he would love to talk to us!!!!  What about it Monkeys, would we like to talk to him???

Obviously this waitress is a spoon short of a full setting for dating a moron who believes whorseface is innocent.     

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:26 AM »

Jose = the little dog

State = the BIG dog

Poor little doggy ... 
  You nailed it GnM....thats the look of Baez to a T!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »

when I was having lunch today with my computer, the waitress came over and saw this site, she asked what it was.  I explained it to her.  She said she and her boyfriend were really into the case and watched NG all of the time.  I said good.  Then she said, her boyfriend said Casey is innocent.  She said he would love to talk to us!!!!  What about it Monkeys, would we like to talk to him???

Obviously this waitress is a spoon short of a full setting for dating a moron who believes whorseface is innocent.     

so in other words the waitress' boyfriend thinks Casey is too hot to be guilty? 

really, is his name LEE ANTHONY??? Sorry, couldn't let that one slip by.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: April 07, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »

Did I miss something on item marked in red above? I saw 3 parts of this tape and it sure didn't last 2 hours. Are there more tapes??

Forgot my manners again...Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! It is to early in the morning for my old brain.

The vids weren't that long ... perhaps the part that was not taped lasted that long or they edited parts for some reason.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: April 07, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »

Prosecutors Mistakenly Release Information In Anthony Case
Judge Yet To Rule On Defense Motion
(snipped)
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 7:31 am EDT April 7, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors on Monday mistakenly released audio recordings from corrections officers who discussed Casey Anthony's reaction when she learned that human remains of a toddler were discovered near her family's east Orange County home.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19114404/detail.html#-
Must say that I like these kinds of mistakes......... 

Yes, I listened, it was still up as of about an hour ago ... WFTV.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1591 on: April 07, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »

Good Morning, that JC Penney receipt that we all wanted to know was on it, turns out to be clothes, that was a disappointment, unless there is another receipt that hasn't been released yet.  I'm trying to figure what is going to happen so George and Cindy will not be able to do the depositiion on Thur, I just feel they will pull something 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: April 07, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »

so in other words the waitress' boyfriend thinks Casey is too hot to be guilty? 

really, is his name LEE ANTHONY??? Sorry, couldn't let that one slip by.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: April 07, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »

Congrats to TRIMM for her 5000 posts! 

Whoo Go Trimm

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1594 on: April 07, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »

Tony is a standup guy...     Seems to me that he didn't want none of Casey when he found out Caylee was missing.  I don't know how he put up with Lee that long 
I don't know how he did either Mags. I would like to think that whatever he had in his drink cup contained some sort of alcohol.    He did a great job and if he ever reads here at SM, I offer apologies, for what I have said about him in the beginning. TL YOU are Dah Man!!

Oh and if Lee Anthony reads SM, you are a naughty word that I can't say during Holy week. Just think of a little kitty cat. You will know what word I am not wanting to say!

Are you trying to say that LA is a pussy?
  In a round about way YES!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: April 07, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »

Good Morning, that JC Penney receipt that we all wanted to know was on it, turns out to be clothes, that was a disappointment, unless there is another receipt that hasn't been released yet.  I'm trying to figure what is going to happen so George and Cindy will not be able to do the depositiion on Thur, I just feel they will pull something 
But this could still be good if it were a replacement outfit and Cindy knew it was, or if they could prove Cindy withheld the receipt because she knew Caylee was already gone!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1596 on: April 07, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

Tony is a standup guy...     Seems to me that he didn't want none of Casey when he found out Caylee was missing.  I don't know how he put up with Lee that long 
I don't know how he did either Mags. I would like to think that whatever he had in his drink cup contained some sort of alcohol.    He did a great job and if he ever reads here at SM, I offer apologies, for what I have said about him in the beginning. TL YOU are Dah Man!!

Oh and if Lee Anthony reads SM, you are a naughty word that I can't say during Holy week. Just think of a little kitty cat. You will know what word I am not wanting to say!

Are you trying to say that LA is a pussy?

I prefer the term "giant douchebag."
I like that term too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: April 07, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »

Dolce - You look so lovely.. and you are carrying fairly high for twins..
just loverly

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: April 07, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »

Thanks A1 and Good Morning. 

GNM,is that video still up?I can't find it.

NoRose,I hope the Anthony's are present for this deposition,but I think they'll try something too. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: April 07, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

so if JCP purchases were only clothes for the ho, why was Cindy so hell bent on not turning the statement over???

Did she buy a t-shirt that said "100% Guilty" "Give me the chair" "Killer"?? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.