April 26, 2024, 05:50:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245005 times)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

Hi Monks...I'm watching NG...I wish HLD would give Mike Brooks his own show.  He is so much better than JVM and NG. 

I second that.  He seems like such a gentleman.  He is well spoken and very respectful to his quests.  At least he will let them finish a sentence.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Hope everyone has a good evening.   

Enjoy your night with your grandson Trimm that sounds wonderful.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

I'm not going to the Haleigh thread tonight.I was purely sick for a while last night.I'll catch up over there tomorrow.
Us monkeys have to stick together.Somebody has to care about these cases.
I'm gonna spend the evening with my grandson and cartoon out tonight. 
Play some games and I'll be back in the morning.Try to get some rest NoRose.

Trimm enjoy that time with your grandson!! (((HUGS)))

nite-nite QM.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Hope everyone has a good evening.   

Enjoy your night with your grandson Trimm that sounds wonderful.

It won't be boring.That's for sure. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

NorthernRose - that's a great idea about the Benevides connection - he seems to have money to throw around.  Maybe Milstead might - but he needs the donations from that charity to funnel into his billboard and teeshirt businesses - I would think he's not that flush these days - there was a lot of leftover inventory of Cayleemabilia.

It has been fun hanging out with you all for a while - I had go better put some food in front of people, lol.  I know what you mean about getting so mad at these Antholes it's hard to sit still. And I can't take the Haleigh thing at all right now.  A dysfunctional family I can stomach, but a whole dysfunctional TOWN is just too much.  When that happens, I fall back on comic relief, which is why I enjoy reading all of you so much - humor is sometimes the best medicine.

And I have to remind myself I have faith that, one way or another, Caylee will be heard and the family who disrespected her so badly will pay.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, and thanks for making me feel so at home!

Flamma fumo est proxima
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »

If Williams found the bag and took it to Cindy, she rummaged through it, denied recognizing any of it, and then Williams took it back and called the police, why did Officer Cain say it was there a long time because of plants growing through it?  If that's true, does it mean that Williams put it back exactly where it was and arranged the plants exactly the way they were as well?  Did he put the plants back through the bag?  Something is really bugging me about that.

PGP
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #166 on: April 03, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

I'm not going to the Haleigh thread tonight.I was purely sick for a while last night.I'll catch up over there tomorrow.
Us monkeys have to stick together.Somebody has to care about these cases.
I'm gonna spend the evening with my grandson and cartoon out tonight. 
Play some games and I'll be back in the morning.Try to get some rest NoRose.

You have a good evening with your grandson, Capp have a good night relaxing, and Numbersgirl thank-you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »

Too bad someone WITH MONEY wouldn't be sympathetic to Caylee and what happened to her. I Wish someone could put money up to help find out the truth! Oh yeah, that's what the prosecution is doing! I still wish someone could do something on behalf of Caylee. Not KC or GA, CA or LA! Something for Caylee that none of the A family would benefit from!

I meant someone WITH MONEY! I know we're all sympathetic to Caylee, so didn't mean for it to sound like no one has sympathy for her. Obviously that is not the case. It's just so frustrating so many throw all kinds of money out there to help KC & Co. Why do they deserve it??
And all the goofballs that send Casey money also, you'd think people would have better things to do with their money 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: April 03, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »

NorthernRose - that's a great idea about the Benevides connection - he seems to have money to throw around.  Maybe Milstead might - but he needs the donations from that charity to funnel into his billboard and teeshirt businesses - I would think he's not that flush these days - there was a lot of leftover inventory of Cayleemabilia.

It has been fun hanging out with you all for a while - I had go better put some food in front of people, lol.  I know what you mean about getting so mad at these Antholes it's hard to sit still. And I can't take the Haleigh thing at all right now.  A dysfunctional family I can stomach, but a whole dysfunctional TOWN is just too much.  When that happens, I fall back on comic relief, which is why I enjoy reading all of you so much - humor is sometimes the best medicine.

And I have to remind myself I have faith that, one way or another, Caylee will be heard and the family who disrespected her so badly will pay.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, and thanks for making me feel so at home!

Welcome to the cage cecy

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 03, 2009, 09:12:30 PM »

If Williams found the bag and took it to Cindy, she rummaged through it, denied recognizing any of it, and then Williams took it back and called the police, why did Officer Cain say it was there a long time because of plants growing through it?  If that's true, does it mean that Williams put it back exactly where it was and arranged the plants exactly the way they were as well?  Did he put the plants back through the bag?  Something is really bugging me about that.

PGP
I don't understand this either, that just seems so weird to me.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »

Good Night to all Monkeys heading out for the evening.  I think I'll close up shop and watch something mindless on TV...too much sadness in the news today.  Have sweet dreams everyone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

Good Night to all Monkeys heading out for the evening.  I think I'll close up shop and watch something mindless on TV...too much sadness in the news today.  Have sweet dreams everyone.
You have a great evening watching tv.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2009, 09:13:57 PM »

Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
Attorney: Buyer Would Block Permanent Memorial

POSTED: 6:27 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT April 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's family said Friday someone is working on a plan to block a permanent memorial at the site where their granddaughter's body was found.

"That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," Brad Conway told WESH 2.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods on Suburban Drive in Orange County. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

A makeshift memorial has grown on the site since December, but the land is for sale. Some people, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, propose a permanent memorial on the site.

Conway, who represents Cindy and George Anthony, said someone sympathetic to the Anthony family is working on a deal to buy the land where the Anthony's granddaughter was discovered and use it for something other than a Caylee memorial.

"They would rather have something that is a living memorial, something that children can play at," Conway said.

OMG who do these people think they are - its outrageous...they let Caylee stay in those elements for months, protect her killer, never laid a flower as a memorial to their granddaughter and NOW OUT OF SHEER SPITE they are begging some koolaid drinking ahole to buy the property because they havent raised enough scam money to buy it themselves or they dont seem to think that getting a job is something they need to do?     This is what had me today upon this news, I knew it was a spiteful act.

I have now reached my anger threshold reading the article.  So the Ants do not want to remember Caylee there, the Ants do not want a permananent memorial there.  Yet they are A OK with having her name on a boat as a permanent memorial. Yup there are so many pictures of Caylee boating that it makes so much sense to remember her that way (GAG).  "That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," .  So where would they like to remember Caylee being?  Somewhere nice and convenient and maybe not as harsh and cruel as what really took place?   Maybe they can take turns giving each other swirlies while they wait for reality to hit which is that this precious child was there for months.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to be buried there and more likely than not still has some of her bones there.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to die in the first place.  But yet again it is all about what the ANTS want and not even one iota of acknowledgement for what really happened to the granddaughter or to seek justice.

They should have named that silly boat DeNile as that is all this family has been doing. 

Rant complete.  Wine anyone?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

Good nite numbersgirl, enjoy.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »

Is there any way strangers can take money OUT of Casey's jail account? 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

I have now reached my anger threshold reading the article.  So the Ants do not want to remember Caylee there, the Ants do not want a permananent memorial there.  Yet they are A OK with having her name on a boat as a permanent memorial. Yup there are so many pictures of Caylee boating that it makes so much sense to remember her that way (GAG).  "That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," .  So where would they like to remember Caylee being?  Somewhere nice and convenient and maybe not as harsh and cruel as what really took place?   Maybe they can take turns giving each other swirlies while they wait for reality to hit which is that this precious child was there for months.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to be buried there and more likely than not still has some of her bones there.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to die in the first place.  But yet again it is all about what the ANTS want and not even one iota of acknowledgement for what really happened to the granddaughter or to seek justice.

They should have named that silly boat DeNile as that is all this family has been doing. 

It's ok NorthernRose, alot of ranting tonight! lol, I'm right there with ya! There are just so many frustrating things going on. Between them all getting money from all different places, the secretiveness and no one will tell the truth of what they know & especially what happened to Caylee. Why can't people do the right thing for Caylee, and not for themselves?

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

Is there any way strangers can take money OUT of Casey's jail account? 

That's great, I love it!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »

Northern Rose - that's not a rant, that's just making sense.  The Ants are so far from normal - the way they react to things is so bizarre that it's just beyond comprehension for me.  I do not understand how they seem to gaze with pride at their daughter in the courtroom, seemingly hoping she'll turn and look at them.  I do not understand how Lee laughs through all interviews and depositions.  I don't understand what happened at the memorial with the CMA crap and Cindy singing along like she was at a concert.  These people are just not anything I can begin to understand. So this acting like the memorial is for them instead of Caylee is also not understandable to me, but not surprising.  Another stupid The Anthony's Think They're Famous and Important thing.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »

Padilla, who once worked with the Anthony family, has said he wanted to buy the land for $50,000 to put up a Caylee memorial.

The half-acre parcel's owner is from Winter Park and the asking price is $89,000. The real estate agent for the property did not return phone calls or text messages seeking comment.

[/quote]

i was wondering how big the lot was that was for sale.  I've been in this area since 1989 and $89,000 was about the going rate for a half acre lot...a year or two ago, not sure how much of that lot would flood w/the hurricanes...but the price was about right.  Years ago we could buy 5 acre lots for $40,000...then in the last 5 years half acre lots went up to $80,000-100,000.  Waaay overpriced for the market NOW. Now it's not worth as much...so I think that LP's offer would be more accurate.

Add me to the list who thinks maybe Conway bought it, or he arranged for the Ant's to buy it somehow.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »

Doesn't this just make you nuts NoRose?  I had a glass of wine when I read this earlier and then just decided the hell with the glass give me the bottle.  What really tans my hide is the  "That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," WTH they knew she was there and left her there for God's sake.  I seriously would love to have 5 minutes with these disgusting self absorbed scumbags - they are criminal.  You are right it is ALL about them - the memorial service wasn't even about Caylee - it was a pep fest for the Slore - God I hate them!!!!!  Thanks for the chuckle about the boat - that is a very appropriate name DeNile. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.