April 24, 2024, 09:41:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244922 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1680 on: April 07, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up
I'm not sure if they purchased the land themselves, but there is talk about a park.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: April 07, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »

How to deal with George and Cindy the scam artist.

March 26, 2009 by johninflorida

Here is a quote from WESH.

George and Cindy Anthony this week unveiled a new search boat, the Caylee Marie. The boat is just one resource to be offered by their new foundation that George Anthony told the media about.’”When you lose a child, you need all the resources you can get. If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that,” he said.Off camera, Cindy Anthony said she’d be doing the administrative duties.

George said above, If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that. I spotted that and it reinforces my idea that this boat is nothing more than another “Find Caylee” mobile sign for him to tow around. It won’t be long before George has set up a new command center with a tent, t-shirt and buttons for sale while Cindy will sit home and count the money rolling in.
What we as honest people can do is to e-mail every store where he uses their parking lot to scam people. Protest, protest, protest by e-mail until they throw him out.  (Some stores did throw him out in the past) We need eyes and ears from the news and what ever source to find out when and where he will be doing this, then e-mail or call on the phone and complain.
http://johninflorida.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/how-to-deal-with-george-and-cindy-the-scam-artist/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: April 07, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »

Anthony: Casey's 'A Good Mother'
Grandfather Of Slain Toddler Opens Up In Interview
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2009
<snipped>
"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html
This is the most dilusional bunch of criminals I have ever seen or read about. A park is not a bad idea, good luck getting the Association to allow this. Well, sure Casey is a good lady and mother in George's eyes, George is mentally ill and whatever meds he is on isn't working. George, do yourself a favor and have your meds adjusted, because you are in another world.

NoRose     that was kind to call them dilusional!!!!   IMO they are a complete family of evil, lying,off balance nuts. In their self made alternate universe truth and values are for saps. Everybody but them is wrong. One crazy episode of insanity morphs into the next and they never blink an eye. Now with the need to justify their new lifestyle, the interviews and press releases about their child advocate positions will be the latest hat trick.  They are using Caylee's murder as the ATM for their life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: April 07, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony this week unveiled a new search boat, the Caylee Marie. The boat is just one resource to be offered by their new foundation that George Anthony told the media about.’”When you lose a child, you need all the resources you can get. If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that,” he said.Off camera, Cindy Anthony said she’d be doing the administrative duties.

George said above, If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that. I spotted that and it reinforces my idea that this boat is nothing more than another “Find Caylee” mobile sign for him to tow around. It won’t be long before George has set up a new command center with a tent, t-shirt and buttons for sale while Cindy will sit home and count the money rolling in.
What we as honest people can do is to e-mail every store where he uses their parking lot to scam people. Protest, protest, protest by e-mail until they throw him out.  (Some stores did throw him out in the past) We need eyes and ears from the news and what ever source to find out when and where he will be doing this, then e-mail or call on the phone and complain.
http://johninflorida.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/how-to-deal-with-george-and-cindy-the-scam-artist/
  Go johninflorida Go 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: April 07, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

<snipped>
"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

This is the most dilusional bunch of criminals I have ever seen or read about. A park is not a bad idea, good luck getting the Association to allow this. Well, sure Casey is a good lady and mother in George's eyes, George is mentally ill and whatever meds he is on isn't working. George, do yourself a favor and have your meds adjusted, because you are in another world.

NoRose     that was kind to call them dilusional!!!!   IMO they are a complete family of evil, lying,off balance nuts. In their self made alternate universe truth and values are for saps. Everybody but them is wrong. One crazy episode of insanity morphs into the next and they never blink an eye. Now with the need to justify their new lifestyle, the interviews and press releases about their child advocate positions will be the latest hat trick.  They are using Caylee's murder as the ATM for their life.
You are so right, I just cannot understand how an entire family is so evil, lying, and off balance nuts. And they don't think a thing of it. Nothing phases this group, no shame, no decency, no nothing. Overwhelming at best. Again, I will not rest until I seem them with their just rewards, starting with that witch daughter of theirs locked up for life.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: April 07, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

Hi -- all those interviews that NorthernRose and others put links to a number of pages back like for Annie D -- do you have to actually download those onto your compuer, or can you listen to them somewhere else without downloading?  I'm way behind !   TIA

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1686 on: April 07, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

Darla, you and I can attend anger management courses together AFTER we beat the living sh*t out of the Anthonys and Baez and KidFinders.

Oh, honey, I know exactly where you are cause I'm there too. 

It is a sad day all around.

Do No Evil 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: April 07, 2009, 01:30:35 PM »

I sit here day after day and read about the latest in this saga but when I really think about the fact that Caylee's murder is paying for her killer's defense, Caylee's murder is paying for her grandfather, grandmother, her uncle, her uncle's girlfriend, the Milsteads probably too, D casey's fees, Conway's fees, on and on......................

Caylee's murder finally made it possible for them to live the life they could only have dreamed about before.
How is this possible? How can they be so greedy? How can they wear their little ash bracelets and not feel ashamed?
If Karma could poen up a giant sink hole and suck them all in the world could maybe begin to forget them, but maybe the bullet thing is better! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: April 07, 2009, 01:33:24 PM »

Hi -- all those interviews that NorthernRose and others put links to a number of pages back like for Annie D -- do you have to actually download those onto your compuer, or can you listen to them somewhere else without downloading?  I'm way behind !   TIA

BG

Go to this link and you can choose from the list and they play through your media player.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

I sit here day after day and read about the latest in this saga but when I really think about the fact that Caylee's murder is paying for her killer's defense, Caylee's murder is paying for her grandfather, grandmother, her uncle, her uncle's girlfriend, the Milsteads probably too, D casey's fees, Conway's fees, on and on......................

Caylee's murder finally made it possible for them to live the life they could only have dreamed about before.
How is this possible? How can they be so greedy? How can they wear their little ash bracelets and not feel ashamed?
If Karma could poen up a giant sink hole and suck them all in the world could maybe begin to forget them, but maybe the bullet thing is better! 

I never thought anyone could beat some of my scary x-inlaws.I was mistaken.
I would be mortified of lightening on a clear blue day. 
These people are going to suffer somewhere down the road.
None of it will ever be enough or as bad as what Caylee went through.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: April 07, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »

Go johninflorida Go 

I knew you'd like that. 

~ Peter Frampton
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: April 07, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »

<snipped>

He does not talk about Casey on a personal level.  My parents always say "My daughter ..." or "Our daughter..." or "Just what are your intentions with my daughter?"
George calls her "lady", "woman", "mother"....never says "My daughter".
I find that odd.  Then again my parents are pretty normal in comparrison to this pond scum.

I agree! I also find it quite strange that the family would always speak about Caylee as "that little girl". Not my little girl or my beautiful granddaughter etc...it was always I loved that little girl. Very impersonal indeed.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: April 07, 2009, 01:44:21 PM »

BG

Go to this link and you can choose from the list and they play through your media player.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Thank you Trimm but for some reason they won't play, keep popping up a box for me to download & save them.  I dunno what the problem is.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: April 07, 2009, 01:44:38 PM »

I never thought anyone could beat some of my scary x-inlaws.I was mistaken.
I would be mortified of lightening on a clear blue day. 
These people are going to suffer somewhere down the road.
None of it will ever be enough or as bad as what Caylee went through.

WOW,   maybe you could cash in too!!!   Pay for view cage match!  Your inlaws vs scamthonys...........

If that doesn't happen, lets hope that they'll be out in the super duper fantabulous bass/007 spy boat and a giant lightening bolt slams 'em.   ok,  i guess I should step away now, too many really great pay-backs are coming to me
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: April 07, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

ORLANDO -- New details about how Casey Anthony reacted to news of a child’s remains found in December were accidentally released among hours of new interviews and hundreds of pages of documents made public Monday
The state Attorney’s Office said they did not mean to release the recordings of Casey’s reactions until a judge made a decision on them.

The defense did not want the recordings to be released, and requested a judge to rule them private. No ruling had been made before Monday’s accidental release.

Lt. Tammy Uncer took Casey Anthony to a medical clinic in the Orange County Corrections Facility the day remains that would later be identified as Casey’s 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, were found just one-quarter mile from the Anthony home.
“She collapsed into the chair and started to, what appeared to be hyperventilating,” Uncer said. “She lost her breath. We told her a couple of times to take some deep breaths. She got real shallow breathing.”

Uncer said Casey never appeared to cry, but did ask for a sedative later to help calm her stomach. That was the first time Casey had taken any drug in jail.

Casey told Uncer she did not believe what was happening. According to Uncer, Casey said she could not cry, because “it wasn’t real.”
Then the conversation took a different turn.

“Then she started talking about football,” Uncer said. “Off the subject, she started talking about the national championship.”

When Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, showed up, that was when she broke down, according to Uncer.

“He asked for tissues. She definitely was holding her head in her hands, crying,” Uncer said. “Her back was toward us, so I couldn’t see her facial expressions, but you could tell she was crying.”

Casey was put on psych watch, as officials were afraid she might hurt herself.

Uncer said Casey was allowed to take a shwoer and talk with a mental health counselor shortly afterward.

Jail officials said that was the first time they had seen any emotional reaction from Casey Anthony.

The judge was expected to rule on the audio files May 7.

A second recording, with a corrections sergeant, was also released by accident

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/7/caseys_reaction_to_body_discovery_accidentally_leaked.html

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1695 on: April 07, 2009, 01:50:53 PM »

<snipped>

I tune in here and there from work and this is what I see when I check in.....OMG I want to hurl in George's face!!!!!!!!!!!  It is hard to explain how angry this makes one feel but I am seriously so mad!  Why do they continue to kiss the Slore's filthy azz with comments like this through the media???  What does she have on them?  What are they worried about? These are questions that come to my mind and I might be way off when I say this but they are running scared of her if you ask me.  And if you notice Georgie was also singing the praises of BYEA$$ too.  Something is just not right here.  Are they worried she may spill that they know and knew all about this and were covering up?  Looks like the Slore remains in control of the Ants - I detest everyone of them and they all need to rot in He!!.  I am going to try and eat lunch now.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1696 on: April 07, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »

<snipped>

I tune in here and there from work and this is what I see when I check in.....OMG I want to hurl in George's face!!!!!!!!!!!  It is hard to explain how angry this makes one feel but I am seriously so mad!  Why do they continue to kiss the Slore's filthy azz with comments like this through the media???  What does she have on them?  What are they worried about? These are questions that come to my mind and I might be way off when I say this but they are running scared of her if you ask me.  And if you notice Georgie was also singing the praises of BYEA$$ too.  Something is just not right here.  Are they worried she may spill that they know and knew all about this and were covering up?  Looks like the Slore remains in control of the Ants - I detest everyone of them and they all need to rot in He!!.  I am going to try and eat lunch now.

You got that right - they are scared to death of what she might tell.   

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1697 on: April 07, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »

I agree! I also find it quite strange that the family would always speak about Caylee as "that little girl". Not my little girl or my beautiful granddaughter etc...it was always I loved that little girl. Very impersonal indeed.
Almost as a defense mechanism, a defense mechanism for themselves, as if they already knew she would forever be gone never to return, a way to sort of distance themselves from the personal level and change their thinking in order to get over the emotional aspect of it.

Maybe they are dong this with Casey too.  They know she is guilty.  Its their way to move past the emotional part of it all.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: April 07, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »

BG

Do you have Windows Media Player installed on your computer.  That is how mine come up and play. 

Thank you Trimm but for some reason they won't play, keep popping up a box for me to download & save them.  I dunno what the problem is.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1699 on: April 07, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

Let's all email www.local6.com and tell them we are tired of the biased reporting of Jessica D'Onofrio.  She is on the A side.  Ban local 6!

O.k.

Done!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.