April 25, 2024, 04:36:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244937 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: April 07, 2009, 02:57:05 PM »

Hi QM!

Hi Dolce! How are those little babies?

RIP Sweet Puppy
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: April 07, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

Oh, Dolce you were so much nicer in your email than I was.I really should have waited til maybe later to send mine..hehe. I have just been so ugly today.

Me too Darla - I have been in one ugly mood. I can't wait for the day they read the Guilty Verdict and all of us wonderful Monkeys can celebrate Justice for Caylee.

That ugly mood is going around today    This latest with George was the icing on the cake 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1722 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »

Thanks for having my back guys. I don't care if the Anthony's support the slut til the cows come home, If the media would just quit reporting their stupid crap. I am sick of hearing it. George "AIN'T" gonna change my mind about his good little POS. And 3 babies I would surely love to beat the crap out of all of them. Well at least the anger got my house cleaned up and the laundry done.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: April 07, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »

QM - I know. We are sick of hearing from them.

I've said it before but apparently the Scamthonys didn't get my memo ...

They should love Casey. They shouldn't stop. But what they are doing now is not out of love IMO.

Love her, don't enable her. Love her, and encourage her to do the right thing, well as right as it can be at this point.

She should admit everything she did and plead guilty.

Shielding her from the consequences of her actions is what lead to all this trouble in the first place. IMO.

I agree too, that's the problem. They're not just loving and supporting her, they are enabling her. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: April 07, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

Thanks for having my back guys. I don't care if the Anthony's support the slut til the cows come home, If the media would just quit reporting their stupid crap. I am sick of hearing it. George "AIN'T" gonna change my mind about his good little POS. And 3 babies I would surely love to beat the crap out of all of them. Well at least the anger got my house cleaned up and the laundry done.

I wish they wouldn't report this stuff either darla, like I said before it is nothing new. It is NOT new news that G&C think that KC is the best mother and a great daughter too! No need to report that as news!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1725 on: April 07, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »

Hi QM!

Hi Dolce! How are those little babies?
Taggin along with me where ever I go...LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: April 07, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

I wish they wouldn't report this stuff either darla, like I said before it is nothing new. It is NOT new news that G&C think that KC is the best mother and a great daughter too! No need to report that as news!! 
I agree!  Take the podium away.

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: April 07, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: April 07, 2009, 03:15:12 PM »

I just got off the phone.. I called my mother to thank her for not being a psycho.. 
I wonder how George is gonna feel about Crazy when he is lifting the bus off of Cindy.. Think Lee will laugh at the sight of his mother as the human sacrifice? Think George will have his balls back from Cindy to be ABLE to do the heavy lifting? Will Cindy deny her daughter was driving the bus and identify Zenaida or Jesse Grund as the driver? Stayed tuned folks, this is gonna get even more interesting..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1729 on: April 07, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

Thank you for the reminder - I need to remember that.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 07, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Anthony: Casey's 'A Good Mother'
Grandfather Of Slain Toddler Opens Up In Interview
POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2009
<snipped>
"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

George Anthony praised his daughter's legal team, and said he knows how difficult the next few months and the trial will be for his daughter.
"She's got a tough road ahead of her, but I really think the defense team she has, Jose and the people with him, I think they're doing a good job," George Anthony said.

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.
"There's not a day that goes by that we don’t think about her," George Anthony said. "The song of Caylee that was sung at our memorial, that's played every single day inside of our cars when we're out."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html

For the love of Pete!!! The man is not only delusional....but...wait...poor ole GA has to say this or.............he might have to move out and get a job and stop living off Caylee's death!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: April 07, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just popping in to say hi and that "I feel your pain" -- as I am feeling outraged today, too.

George Anthony is insane.  How dare he offend Caylee's memory by referring to her lying murderer as a "lady" and a good woman and mother?  How dare he offend Caylee's memory by ignoring the fact that she was MURDERED and DISPOSED OF, playing a sick role as some noble savior for missing children?  How dare he name that stupid boat "Caylee Marie?"  How dare he endorse using her murder as a money-making endeavor?  Poor Caylee.

Cindy Anthony's arrogance and gall are simply appalling.  There is a lack of even the most rudimentary, basic human decency.  No shame.  No sense of responsibility for words or actions.  No respect for self or others.  No class.  The mother of this evil family epitomizes not only the criminal mind, but BAD TASTE and bad behavior as well.  People are utterly sick of her.  She engenders only hatred.  Poor Caylee.

Casey Anthony obsessively examines and picks at her hands.  A lot.  Over and over.  For many minutes at a time.  Those are some evil little hands.  I shudder to think what those hands have done.  Casey Anthony complains (incorrectly) that Yuri Melich lied to her mommy about being recorded.  But Casey Anthony spewed a mountain of lies to LE when it was discovered that Caylee was gone...  She complains about the media getting wind of the Grand Jury's results... An innocent mother would have been in mortal agony about how being INDICTED and ARRESTED for the murder of her child would keep her child's real abductor/killer from being sought, and her child being found... Poor Caylee.

Lee Anthony is a self-centered, immature, grown-up-wannabe.  He speaks of himself, of his sister, of the "incompetent" LE investigators... WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE?  Early on, many observers silently hoped that Caylee would have a champion in that family, and that it would be Lee.  The extend of his colossal failure in this role has become painfully evident.  Just as evil as the rest of them.  Poor Caylee.

Sorry for the rant. Just really feeling it today.  Thank you for your reassuring reminder, texanne.

Thanks Monkeys who posted links, very helpful.  And (( hugs )) to all Monkeys who are feeling a bit roughed-up as I am, by the crazies and liars in this case.  I agree with GnM, who said that the selfishness and deceit of the A's needs to end.  Casey should just tell the truth and deal with the consequences. We all know this is not going to happen; hence the long, protracted ordeal that feels like a never-ending bad dream.  It's so good to know that the Monkeys stick together through it all, and I pray we will see that day when we can all celebrate Justice.

Caylee, honey, we will never ever forget you.  We stand behind the prosecutors and investigators who are working so hard to see that you receive justice.  We will always honor your memory, Caylee. 

Desi

P.S.  btw IMO, listening closely to the audio, Lt. Unser did not state (as reported) that Casey said she couldn't cry because it wasn't real.  Casey said she couldn't cry b/c "it was surreal."  As in, it hasn't sunk in; it doesn't seem real.  Common in a case of shock.  She did cry later when she was with Baez... and remember, she was under strict instructions not to ever discuss the case with anyone other than him... She had to wait until he arrived before she could actually face what the discovery meant... It was interesting that Casey asked to speak with "Miss Pat" (name?) the counselor that evening in her stripped-down cell.  Couldn't stand to be alone with her selfish fears.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: April 07, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »

Hi Desi!  Great post!

I want to add about Casey's hands, every time I see her playing with them, picking at them, and twittling with them it reminds me of "Lady Macbeth".

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 07, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »

Attorneys Want Anthony Family P.I. Held In Contempt
Woman Has Same Name As Alleged Caylee Baby Sitter

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT April 7, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez have asked the judge in her civil case against Casey Anthony to hold a private investigator in contempt of court.

VIDEO: Mistaken Release | Deputy Contradiction | Secret Lee Anthony Conversation | IMAGES: New Photos

Gonzalez's attorneys planned to question Dominic Casey, the Anthony family's private investigator, two weeks ago, but he failed to show up for the deposition, saying he wanted to first hire an attorney.

Gonzalez's attorneys said the excuse did not give Casey the right to skip the scheduled deposition.

Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, saying she lost her job and her reputation was ruined by being linked to the case involving Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July. Anthony has claimed that she left Caylee with a baby sitter who has the same name as Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez, who has said she has never met Anthony or her daughter, is seeking $15,000 in damages.

Meanwhile, new information -- some of which was mistakenly released -- was made public Monday in Anthony's criminal case.

Prosecutors released audio recordings from corrections officers who discussed Casey Anthony's reaction when she learned that human remains of a toddler were discovered near her family's east Orange County home.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion weeks ago, asking the judge in the case to block the release of the interviews. The judge has yet to rule on the motion, and in an e-mail sent Monday afternoon, the state attorney's office acknowledged that it inadvertently included the interviews among a mountain of other evidence that was released earlier in the day.

A shift supervisor at the jail said in one of the interviews that Anthony asked jail medical staff for a sedative after learning of the discovery of the remains, which were later identified as Caylee.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Unser told detectives she was surprised by the request because Anthony hadn't asked for any such medication before.

"It was very, very odd. Throughout that time, she was still breathing rapidly, talking really fast, but nothing about the case. (She was saying) 'This isn't real, I can't cry, I can't break down and cry because this isn't real," Unser said. "And then she started talking about football. She started talking about the (Florida Gators) national championship."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19116201/detail.html#-

BJ acts as though this was something the public didn't already know about!  He has nothing to do but nit pik...no case ....so he has to earn those billing dollars one way or another. Damn I wish the pros office had inadvertently released how BJ is supposedly being paid

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1734 on: April 07, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »

Desi, very good post, and you hit the nail on the head, thanks 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: April 07, 2009, 04:05:34 PM »

Great post Desi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1736 on: April 07, 2009, 04:07:37 PM »

Thank you, Thank you Desi....wonderful post.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: April 07, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

Seeing these videos, I take comfort in knowing that Skankerella will be disliked by the jury and BJ will be disliked as well. Double Whammy!    Neither are likeable and the jury will be fed up in no time.  That gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me smile.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 07, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

HIGH MONKEY PEEPS!

i have trouble trying to get the videos from anywhere else but you tube, here is the link to most of them if anybody needs it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 07, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »

How to deal with George and Cindy the scam artist.

March 26, 2009 by johninflorida

Here is a quote from WESH.

George and Cindy Anthony this week unveiled a new search boat, the Caylee Marie. The boat is just one resource to be offered by their new foundation that George Anthony told the media about.’”When you lose a child, you need all the resources you can get. If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that,” he said.Off camera, Cindy Anthony said she’d be doing the administrative duties.

George said above, If it takes me to bring awareness I’m going to do that. I spotted that and it reinforces my idea that this boat is nothing more than another “Find Caylee” mobile sign for him to tow around. It won’t be long before George has set up a new command center with a tent, t-shirt and buttons for sale while Cindy will sit home and count the money rolling in.
What we as honest people can do is to e-mail every store where he uses their parking lot to scam people. Protest, protest, protest by e-mail until they throw him out.  (Some stores did throw him out in the past) We need eyes and ears from the news and what ever source to find out when and where he will be doing this, then e-mail or call on the phone and complain.
http://johninflorida.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/how-to-deal-with-george-and-cindy-the-scam-artist/

I am all for this.......we can haunt/hunt them in Caylee's name

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.