March 28, 2024, 09:18:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243930 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: April 07, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »

Bozo's spokesperson, Marti McKenzie is on HLN right now, she's complaining bout armchair impressions pretty much....    Whateva!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1761 on: April 07, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »

Just received this from Jessica. Thought it was cute...since I basically told her to shove GA & CA up her azz. And a few more choice words. hehe

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are very concerned when we get responses like these because of course we do not want to lose you as a viewer.

I know this case has stirred something in the hearts of our viewers that is deeply emotional and understandable.  This little girl should still be alive and it is disturbing to think that anyone could hurt a precious child.

I can assure you that I am in no way swayed by any side in this case.  I am just here to tell you what I know, not to judge.

I am so sorry that you feel this way and I hope you stay with Local 6.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: April 07, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »

Monkey waves

Im glad to see others writing Local6 about Jessica D'onofrio's obvious bias for Baez & the Anthonys.  When Baez himself referred to her by name specifically in open court during a motion hearing as being his source of discovery, I knew my suspicions were dead on.  Her interview with Cindy in Caylee's room discussing Casey's innocence was revolting.   Yesterday when she used NG as a platform to announce the reported foopah in releasing corrections officers interviews with a chesire cat look on her face regarding Casey's reactions, Jessica made her position known to the world.     Now, granted everyone is entitled to their opinions BUT my issue is that her assignment in this case is not to write an "op ed" (opinion article) so she is using her assignment as a pool reporter to aid a side in a murder one case, that is not acceptable.

As far as the issue of the correction officers interviews being released, technically it is not Casey's direct reactions or any audio/visual of those direct reactions, nor surveillance of his visit with Casey.   They are jail employees impressions of what they witnessed.   Bozo wanted the surveillance tapes sealed from being released to the public, they were not released.   I'll have to look again at his motion but did he include interviews by jail employees be sealed as well, it escapes me at the moment.   I'm sure Bozo will make a huge stink about it but honestly it doesnt take away from the case or the evidence & it certainly isnt a grave error made by the prosecution, at best a slight admonishment could be given.

Hi Capp - hope you are feeling better today.  I read Byea$$'s motion and if I am reading it correctly it does not state anything about audio recordings - it is strictly talking about video of the Slore's reaction so I am thinking there may be a big to do about nothing for Byea$$.  I read the motion here if you want to have it handy. 

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18811686/detail.html

Tks so much Mission, that is what I recall as well but Ill read it again as well - tks for saving me the search for the link!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: April 07, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »

Good for you Darla!    Hate to say it though, she's full of it & seems many have written in to express the same concerns.  She does seem to confirm that doesnt she 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: April 07, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »

Just received this from Jessica. Thought it was cute...since I basically told her to shove GA & CA up her azz. And a few more choice words. hehe

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are very concerned when we get responses like these because of course we do not want to lose you as a viewer.

I know this case has stirred something in the hearts of our viewers that is deeply emotional and understandable.  This little girl should still be alive and it is disturbing to think that anyone could hurt a precious child.

I can assure you that I am in no way swayed by any side in this case. I am just here to tell you what I know, not to judge.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor

yeah, uh huh.

Thanks for posting this, darla.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: April 07, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »

Capp, do you have a throw away addy? Want to pass something on to you and can't use mine on here.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: April 07, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »

You are Welcome Brandi.... Long day yesterday reading docs...didn't sleep well last night after hearing about Sandra, then have to read George's crap today....I just lost it today. I will be good tomorrow. I hope.

God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 07, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

ORLANDO -- New details about how Casey Anthony reacted to news of a child’s remains found in December were accidentally released among hours of new interviews and hundreds of pages of documents made public Monday
The state Attorney’s Office said they did not mean to release the recordings of Casey’s reactions until a judge made a decision on them.
SNIPPED

A second recording, with a corrections sergeant, was also released by accident

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/7/caseys_reaction_to_body_discovery_accidentally_leaked.html

Does anyone have a link to the second recording?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: April 07, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

Why do the ANTS speak to the media ? Why does the media want interviews with the ANTS. I for one have almost lost interest. 
We know what happened, who did it and who's going to be on trial.
We know who lies and who is delusional.
We know Baez is a fool.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1769 on: April 07, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

I can assure you that I am in no way swayed by any side in this case.  I am just here to tell you what I know, not to judge.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor

Wow thanks for sharing - I can't wait to see the responses others may get.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: April 07, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

Let's all email www.local6.com and tell them we are tired of the biased reporting of Jessica D'Onofrio.  She is on the A side.  Ban local 6!

O.k.

Done!!!

Direct contact link:
http://www.clickorlando.com/contact/index.html

Wrote this to the General Manager:

"I am disgusted with the one sided news that Local 6 puts out in regards to the Caylee Anthony case. 
I no longer visit your site or watch your news casts due to the unprofessionalism shown by your Jessica Denafrio.  As long as she continues to be employed by your station I will tune out and recommend to all others to do so as well.  If you want an idea of what good journalism is take a look at Kathi Belich.
Fire Jessica Denafrio - completely unwatchable trash."

Go Dolce + 2....I will write one too!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 07, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

ORLANDO -- New details about how Casey Anthony reacted to news of a child’s remains found in December were accidentally released among hours of new interviews and hundreds of pages of documents made public Monday
The state Attorney’s Office said they did not mean to release the recordings of Casey’s reactions until a judge made a decision on them.
SNIPPED

A second recording, with a corrections sergeant, was also released by accident

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/7/caseys_reaction_to_body_discovery_accidentally_leaked.html

Does anyone have a link to the second recording?  TIA

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=CASEY+ANTHONY&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: April 07, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »

WDBO Local News      
New evidence could be opening for Casey Anthony defense
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 7, 2009 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
New documents released by the State could give Casey Anthony's defense team something to work with.
On August 13th of last year, Orange County deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip to the same area where Caylee's remains were found four months later.

Meter reader Roy Kronk called deputies to the scene after he saw a suspicious bag in the woods.

"When you came out of the woods, did you say to him[Kronk] 'Hey look buddy, I didn't see a bag in there, are we in the right spot?'" investigator Yuri Mellich asks Cain.

Cain says he didn't ask.

Orange County investigators John Allen and Yuri Mellich chided Cain for his lack of effort.
In one interview Cain told them he did find a bag at the scene that contained yard waste. He later admitted it was only a tiny piece of a bag.

But, in a Crimeline tip to the scene, the investigating deputy said Mellich told him that area had already been searched. The deputy then closed out the tip.

Both tips were called in by Kronk who found Caylee's remains for himself four months later.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/new-evidence-could-be-opening.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 07, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

QM - I know. We are sick of hearing from them.

I've said it before but apparently the Scamthonys didn't get my memo ...

They should love Casey. They shouldn't stop. But what they are doing now is not out of love IMO.

Love her, don't enable her. Love her, and encourage her to do the right thing, well as right as it can be at this point.

She should admit everything she did and plead guilty.

Shielding her from the consequences of her actions is what lead to all this trouble in the first place. IMO.

I agree too, that's the problem. They're not just loving and supporting her, they are enabling her. 

QM you are correct and had they NOT enabled her all her life...Caylee might be alive today. They can live with that the rest of their good for nothing lives..................Caylee was the only GOOD thing in their lives and she was murdered by their daughter, the one they enabled and covered for..... the only GOOD thing in their miserable lives is gone....they are worthless pieces of chit living off money ill gotten from the murder of Caylee....they will all rot in hell!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: April 07, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

I cannot believe that my DH can listen to this stuff. George and Cindy are just so out of touch with reality. It sucks that their reality was Casey. Some part of me does think that they loved Caylee.....how can they be like they are? I would claw out my own eyeballs if I had to listen to Casey and George and Cindy ever again.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: April 07, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »

Hi QM!

Hi Dolce! How are those little babies?
Taggin along with me where ever I go...LOL

eeerrrr Sweetpea...I think they are leading the way!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 07, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »

I don't post often but do read daily and I just wanted to say this...........It is very apparent that George and Cindy are so desperately trying to stay on KC's good side.  They know all to well what KC is capable of and they don't want to be her next victims.  They know she cares about no one but herself, they know she will "lie, cheat, steal" and walk over everyone and everything to save her sorry a$$.  And I really do hope KC throws everyone (Lee, Cindy and George) of them under the bus.  It will serve them right, those despicable, self-serving, evil sh*ts!!  I do find comfort in believing that Caylee is watching all of this from up in heaven with God right beside her and assuring her that all those evil people who've had anything to do with her death, covering up her death and those profitting from her death will all receive just punishment for it.

Hi texanne...I agree......they don't want to cross the crazy biotch!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: April 07, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

I just got off the phone.. I called my mother to thank her for not being a psycho.. 
I wonder how George is gonna feel about Crazy when he is lifting the bus off of Cindy.. Think Lee will laugh at the sight of his mother as the human sacrifice? Think George will have his balls back from Cindy to be ABLE to do the heavy lifting? Will Cindy deny her daughter was driving the bus and identify Zenaida or Jesse Grund as the driver? Stayed tuned folks, this is gonna get even more interesting..

did she then think you were crazy!   I think you are right...we ain't seen nuttin yet!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: April 07, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »

Capp, do you have a throw away addy? Want to pass something on to you and can't use mine on here.

No, I don't sweetie, but when Klaas gets a sec she can pass along my email addy to you with much appreciation in advance.

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: April 07, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

Thanks Kimmy2. 

your welcome trimm anytime Wink

Live each day as if it were your last!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.