March 28, 2024, 10:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 243931 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: April 07, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »

www.wftv.com

Zenaida's Lawyers Go After Anthonys' P.I.
Posted: 6:07 pm EDT April 7, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez are going after the Anthony family's private investigator for missing his deposition. Dominic Casey asked a judge to delay the deposition so he could hire a new attorney. However, he never showed.

Zenaida's lawyers want a judge to find him in contempt and sanction him for their expenses.

Dominic Casey's private eye license could also be in jeopardy after a judge found that he divulged defense secrets to detectives investigating the Caylee Anthony murder.
This is great.  I wonder if this fool is still in Satsuma looking for Haleigh?

It wouldn't suprise me. 

O/T I just cooked home made bisquits,gravy and fried chicken.Hubby is working late.Any hungry monkeys out there. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: April 07, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

www.wftv.com

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez are going after the Anthony family's private investigator for missing his deposition. Dominic Casey asked a judge to delay the deposition so he could hire a new attorney. However, he never showed.

Zenaida's lawyers want a judge to find him in contempt and sanction him for their expenses.

Dominic Casey's private eye license could also be in jeopardy after a judge found that he divulged defense secrets to detectives investigating the Caylee Anthony murder.

You'd think, that's what I was pitching a fit about - his conduct should qualify to have his license removed by the State, not to mention possible criminal charges.

Im not sure if the recently reported bar complaints against Bozo are even more recent than previously reported or not.   A few weeks ago it was said more were filed but I dont know which complaints came in & when exactly.    Let's see if we can find out.   If it can be proven that Baez told DC to hold off notification if they found Caylee, I'm pretty sure he is could face criminal charges (obstruction, Im thinking)  in addition to being in grave jeopardy of losing his license to practice law.

thanks Capp! I bet that is why DC got a lawyer.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1822 on: April 07, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »

I wonder if Baez is having a great day? 

Oh Gosh I sure hope not.......Hope he never has another good one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: April 07, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »

www.wftv.com

It wouldn't suprise me. 

O/T I just cooked home made bisquits,gravy and fried chicken.Hubby is working late.Any hungry monkeys out there. 

Homemade biscuits and gravy, mmmmmm

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: April 07, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »

www.wftv.com

You'd think, that's what I was pitching a fit about - his conduct should qualify to have his license removed by the State, not to mention possible criminal charges.

Im not sure if the recently reported bar complaints against Bozo are even more recent than previously reported or not.   A few weeks ago it was said more were filed but I dont know which complaints came in & when exactly.    Let's see if we can find out.   If it can be proven that Baez told DC to hold off notification if they found Caylee, I'm pretty sure he is could face criminal charges (obstruction, Im thinking)  in addition to being in grave jeopardy of losing his license to practice law.

Didn't Blink post about some of the earlier stuff.I think she posted copies of complaints.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1825 on: April 07, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

www.wftv.com

It wouldn't suprise me. 

I would guess that is why DC second interview was withheld and why Cindy sent him packing.

o/t Trimm I will be there to eat in 30 minutes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: April 07, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »

No chop throwing tonight?    I ran up the street for bbq...don't feel like eating tho. Bisquits and gravy sound better!

JVM on now...I hope NG is fired up tonight.. we'll have to watch Idol first.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: April 07, 2009, 07:05:40 PM »

Capp will this help?
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/04/todd-black-jose-baez-defense-attorney-for-casey-anthony-and-the-florida-bar-could-there-be-further-inquiry-request-for-inquirycomplaint-filed/

Courtesy of Blink On Crime

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: April 07, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

I do believe in my heart that is exactly what BJ said to DC......I think they would have disposed of Caylee's remains.......thinking it would be more difficult to convict casey without remains.....leaving open a door for doubt

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: April 07, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »

No chop throwing tonight?    I ran up the street for bbq...don't feel like eating tho. Bisquits and gravy sound better!

JVM on now...I hope NG is fired up tonight.. we'll have to watch Idol first.

I was playing nice.I'm not even hungry.
NG should be good.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: April 07, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

Got you covered Darla. 
Boy I Baez panties are in a bunch today.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: April 07, 2009, 07:09:01 PM »

This is what I sent to local6.com

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

Super!  Well said!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 07, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

O good grief after the report on Sanda,  I think Im gonna try to stay in the kitchen tending to my gravy (tomato sauce), ravolis & homemade garlic bread because JVM is making a huge deal about the prosecution releasing the correction officer interviews, "could the prosecution have given the defense a gift."   They did not release the surveillance videos of Casey in med or with Baez, geez.  Nope, I feel my blood beginning to boil.   Ironic name for her show "issues" ey?

All I can say to this much to do about a possible minor infraction is Bozo should be careful about pointing fingers while he's the one with multiple complaints to the Florida Bar Association.   One minute he's screaming for discovery & then he's trying to hand pick what the discovery should be....hey it is what it is, like it or lump it your client has foot in mouth disease she inherited from her parents!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 07, 2009, 07:12:33 PM »

Tks Trimm, no hon I'm aware of up to that date, Im curious how many came in thereafter.   Blink's fab article addresses up to Feb's and we're now in April so I want us to find out how many & when were filed thereafter.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: April 07, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »

O good grief after the report on Sanda,  I think Im gonna try to stay in the kitchen tending to my gravy (tomato sauce), ravolis & homemade garlic bread because JVM is making a huge deal about the prosecution releasing the correction officer interviews, "could the prosecution have given the defense a gift."   They did not release the surveillance videos of Casey in med or with Baez, geez.  Nope, I feel my blood beginning to boil.   Ironic name for her show "issues" ey?

All I can say to this much to do about a possible minor infraction is Bozo should be careful about pointing fingers while he's the one with multiple complaints to the Florida Bar Association.   One minute he's screaming for discovery & then he's trying to hand pick what the discovery should be....hey it is what it is, like it or lump it your client has foot in mouth disease she inherited from her parents!

You're right.He can't have it both ways.
Now about that garlic bread.........   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 07, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

www.wftv.com

It wouldn't suprise me. 

Oh trim...hurt me girl!! that has to be my favorite, all time, forever, in the whole wide world meal!!  I am having baked chicken with baked sweet taters

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: April 07, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

Tks Trimm, no hon I'm aware of up to that date, Im curious how many came in thereafter.   Blink's fab article addresses up to Feb's and we're now in April so I want us to find out how many & when were filed thereafter.

So these are indeed new?Not just old news.
So his but could definately be in the old meat grinder.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: April 07, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

Trimm, I'll cyber you guys some when its done   Menja!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 07, 2009, 07:18:15 PM »

Got you covered Darla. 
Boy I Baez panties are in a bunch today.

I think I will send him a box of Depends....and some butt wipes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: April 07, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

:snipped from Trimm:

Cindy Anthony told investigators: "You guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey."

Cindy also said that Casey wasn't solely responsible for Caylee' s disappearance.
"Casey had to have have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be," Cindy said. "There are people who know information."
Hey Cindy The  Monkeys Knew you were in on it long ago.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  so now the beast is saying KC did kill CAYLEE, but she had help!!!!!!!!!!   blood vessels are rupturing in my head right now.
we already know she had help.......it was CA, GA and LA!!!!  i would love nothing more than to see the whole bunch of them turning on each other............including D. Casey, Baez and Hoover.

Hi Sunny!!!!!
and Thanks, Trimm!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.