April 19, 2024, 06:13:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244784 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: April 07, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

I'd like to see Bozo and DCasey both end up in jail!    Looks like it might happen!   

That's the stuff dreams are made of. 

We sure needed some good news today!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1861 on: April 07, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19120145/detail.html#-

Fla. Bar Launches Another Investigation Into Baez
Baez Accused Of Asking P.I. To Not Call 911 If Caylee's Remains Found

POSTED: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT April 7, 2009

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Allegations have been made against Baez that he told private investigator Dominic Casey to avoid calling 911 if he found Caylee Anthony's remains.

No proof has been offered that the conversation actually took place, but the Florida Bar has begun an investigation into the matter, to see whether Baez violated any rules. The bar would not confirm who made the complaints, but did confirm that several complaints were made.

I do believe in my heart that is exactly what BJ said to DC......I think they would have disposed of Caylee's remains.......thinking it would be more difficult to convict casey without remains.....leaving open a door for doubt
Sunny or any monkeys, if the remains were strewn out all over, they still wouldn't have been able to get all the remains. Is JSM just having a stupid moment? Poor Caylee wasn't all in once piece is what I am trying to get at, so DC and Baez are idiots if they thought they could move her whole body. I hope this makes sense, it makes JSM mad and want to cry. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1862 on: April 07, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »

JSM, you don't have to be in Fla. I'm not, just sent it thru my yahoo addy.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: April 07, 2009, 08:00:29 PM »

Why do the ANTS speak to the media ? Why does the media want interviews with the ANTS. I for one have almost lost interest. 
We know what happened, who did it and who's going to be on trial.
We know who lies and who is delusional.
We know Baez is a fool.
Hi KatGram, I am behind, but I think the speak to the media because they have no one else to talk to. Cindy, Lee, George and KC can't keep their yaps shut. I'm sure they talk to themselves if no one else is in the room.

KC probably has a favourite brick on the wall in her cell she yaps to. Like a new best friend. What you wanna bet she even drew some eyes, a nose and a mouth on her "new best friend" with the crayons she purchased from the commisary.   

JMO JSM

JSM,that's funny. 
  Thanks Trimm. Where's my supper?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: April 07, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »

I must watch Amer Idol & get a few hours of diversion...have a nice evening, cyas on the late side!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: April 07, 2009, 08:02:05 PM »

Why do the ANTS speak to the media ? Why does the media want interviews with the ANTS. I for one have almost lost interest. 
We know Baez is a fool.
Hi KatGram, I am behind, but I think the speak to the media because they have no one else to talk to. Cindy, Lee, George and KC can't keep their yaps shut. I'm sure they talk to themselves if no one else is in the room.

KC probably has a favourite brick on the wall in her cell she yaps to. Like a new best friend. What you wanna bet she even drew some eyes, a nose and a mouth on her "new best friend" with the crayons she purchased from the commisary.   

JMO JSM

JSM,that's funny. 

You can have what's on the menu... or beer.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: April 07, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »

This is what I sent to local6.com

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

What can I say 3 babies, that is awesome. And good for all monkeys to send emails. I can't threaten channel 6 with not watching their channel. I don't think an email from Texas would get a second look. Any thoughts on this monkeys?

I sent a short and sweet one.  But being in Alabama I don't think they care. 

Thanks Trimm, but we do have opportunity to look at their website and boycott their advertisers if they are national not local. Does that make sense?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: April 07, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

I must watch Amer Idol & get a few hours of diversion...have a nice evening, cyas on the late side!

'Nite Capp.Take care.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: April 07, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

What can I say 3 babies, that is awesome. And good for all monkeys to send emails. I can't threaten channel 6 with not watching their channel. I don't think an email from Texas would get a second look. Any thoughts on this monkeys?

Thanks JSM!  They don't ask where you are from on their contact page, so I would email!  Her story about Georgie and his boat really made my skin crawl and now this about Skankerella being a good mother!  I sent my email to the General Manager and IF I hear back from them, I want to ask them why give them coverage on their search and rescue boat?  How many times where they looking thru the woods, going door to door? Now they say they want to look for missing children and voila, here is Local 6 to help spread their scam mission.   They are helping them continue their lie that Caylee was a missing child.  That poor baby was never a missing child, her mother murdered her and threw her away.   Local 6 hears the same tapes as we do and heard Mushroom head threaten Melich with the FBI and so forth, but they continue to give these pieces of human waste coverage and a platform for their jaws to flap!  Sorry for the rant! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: April 07, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

To whom it may concern:

Thanks Trimm, but we do have opportunity to look at their website and boycott their advertisers if they are national not local. Does that make sense?

I don't know.But we can still email and complain.Anyone can do that.People from all over look at their online news.

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: April 07, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with them.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: April 07, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

I wonder if Baez is having a great day? 
  I bet he is about to renew his real estate license or join the foreign legion.   
Hopefully the foreign legion
Yep No Rose, going to a desert far, far away. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: April 07, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »

To whom it may concern:

heh.

You can threaten never to go to their website.

Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: April 07, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S

Yummy.
I hope when it's all said and done the whole family serves time.I can dream can't I?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: April 07, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »

To whom it may concern:

heh.

You can threaten never to go to their website.

Wink

That's right. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 07, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »

I'd like to see Bozo and DCasey both end up in jail!    Looks like it might happen!   
  They could be cell mates! 

I'm behind as usual, which smart photoshop monkey is going to give me a picture of the two walking arm in arm in jail stripes? Come on, Klaas, Brandi, CBB, anyone. JSM wants to see these two as cell "mates"! JMO JSM 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: April 07, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »

P.S

OMG ... my grandmother used to make that from scratch for my birthday. Takes like 2 bottles of red food coloring. Probably was red dye #2 back then too. LOL I loved it!

P.S.
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with themē.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 07, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

JSM, you don't have to be in Fla. I'm not, just sent it thru my yahoo addy.
Thanks Darla. I just hope you know how proud I was when I read what you sent earlier, I couldn't post because I was busy at work. I will try and send an email today or probably tomorrow. JSM isn't an intelligent monkey after her two beers in the evening. 

Also, I'm sorry you have had a bad day. Sandra being found brought me to tears today when I got to work. Have a good eveing. Justice for all missing/murdered children and adults. 

Monkey hugs to you. JSM

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: April 07, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »

P.S

Yummm, the cupcakes sound good

I'm gonna write to WKMG as well... you don't have to live here to write them.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: April 07, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

We know Baez is a fool.

JMO JSM

JSM,that's funny. 

You can have what's on the menu... or beer.
Chicken and Beer? Sounds like the supper of champions! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.