April 16, 2024, 11:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244685 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1920 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

Well, wrote to the news director!   Hope he likes my style! LOL
Dear Local6.com,
I want to thank you for your continued biased reporting and enabling of the Anthony's.   Today, I have finally had it and have freed your site from my bookmarks.
I am so sorry that Jessica D'Onofrio continues to be in the dark not seeing that the Anthony's are using her and your organization as tools.  Tools to divert attention from the truth as they consistently give you exclusives (due to your kid gloves they bully you to wear) and they do it every time there is a document dump in this case.  This propaganda event to further George and KFN agenda is not a lead story.  The irony is, it is counter productive to diverting attention from his daughters case; it is counter productive in restoring sympathy from the general public; and it is counter productive to you goal of raising ratings.  Exclusives don't always mean you build a fan base.
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie
I wish JSM could be so eloquent with words. JSM uses run on sentences, bad punctuation and half the time doesn't make any sense  .

Good Job ANJ, JSM is proud of you and all monkeys that emailed local 6.

Off topic, there is something about a channel named local6, is that how they have it on their news programs, commercials, etc. I'm sorry but if I owned a television station it's name would be capitalized or in all Caps. Just my stupid opinion again.

Sorry just got back from my walk and the goose tried to chase me and Josef. Didn't work well for the goose, he just backed away slowly. Poor husa.

JSM, you always make sense and are a very smart monkey. Tell Jessica Donofrio that she has the journalistic integrity of Jerry Springer.
Thanks 3 babies. Sometimes I sound harsh and mean when I am sending an email. So I thought I would just wait until tomorrow when I can have 3 people at work proof read what I am trying to say to her. I don't want to come off as some crazy nut off a turnip wagon.  Thanks for saying I make sense. That made my day!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: April 07, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with them.
    Can you freeze one until Easter. What is your special touch, my grandma used to make chocolate cake from a box and used buttermilk instead of milk. That was the best cake in the whole wide world.

Also, JSM wishes she baked when in a crabby mood. I just have a beer and walk the dog. 

I just added a little extra chocolate.  Gonna try the chocolate and buttermilk. 
I blame the A's for me eating the cupcakes.  Now I am gonna have to run even harder on the treadmill. 
Yummy, try the buttermilk instead of I think in cake mixes you are supposed to use water?  I don't bake even from a cake mix but it makes it extra rich and delicious.

JSM is doing a hint on baking! Oh what is the world coming too? 

Thanks for that tip!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: April 07, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »

Thanks Joesamas!

I've been busy on the Sandra Cantu case, another horribly sad one.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: April 07, 2009, 09:48:16 PM »

I wish JSM could be so eloquent with words. JSM uses run on sentences, bad punctuation and half the time doesn't make any sense  .

Off topic, there is something about a channel named local6, is that how they have it on their news programs, commercials, etc. I'm sorry but if I owned a television station it's name would be capitalized or in all Caps. Just my stupid opinion again.

Sorry just got back from my walk and the goose tried to chase me and Josef. Didn't work well for the goose, he just backed away slowly. Poor husa.
[/quote]

Don't worry, I'm not good with words either.  Never have been   

I don't know why they are local6... they changed to that from WKMG.com while I was living in San Diego. Kinda dumb I think.  The only thing I like about the news on that station is the weather guy during hurricane season. Otherwise  I don't watch that channel really.

Glad your knee is better. Had mine drained before and nearly kicked the dr in the face when the needle went in 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: April 07, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
I want to thank you for your continued biased reporting and enabling of the Anthony's.   Today, I have finally had it and have freed your site from my bookmarks.
I am so sorry that Jessica D'Onofrio continues to be in the dark not seeing that the Anthony's are using her and your organization as tools.  Tools to divert attention from the truth as they consistently give you exclusives (due to your kid gloves they bully you to wear) and they do it every time there is a document dump in this case.  This propaganda event to further George and KFN agenda is not a lead story.  The irony is, it is counter productive to diverting attention from his daughters case; it is counter productive in restoring sympathy from the general public; and it is counter productive to you goal of raising ratings.  Exclusives don't always mean you build a fan base.
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

JSM, you always make sense and are a very smart monkey. Tell Jessica Donofrio that she has the journalistic integrity of Jerry Springer.
Thanks 3 babies. Sometimes I sound harsh and mean when I am sending an email. So I thought I would just wait until tomorrow when I can have 3 people at work proof read what I am trying to say to her. I don't want to come off as some crazy nut off a turnip wagon.  Thanks for saying I make sense. That made my day!

when i get really mad i sometimes sound like a nut.  i waited and cooled down before i wrote mine.  glad i made your day!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: April 07, 2009, 09:52:53 PM »

JSM 

Glad you and Joe are well.  I hate the Ant's too....this case is such a circus that i've been taking a break...but still trying to keep up and am ALWAYS praying for Justice for sweet Caylee!
Don't take a break Leroy. I miss your bunny ears and new teeth implants. They remind me of Casey's.  Oh my, that didn't mean to come out. Please forgive me Leroy.   

ROFL!

Glad you got the joke I was trying to make Brandi!

Do we know if KC ever wore braces on her teeth? Just wondering if maybe those horse teeth were paid for by Cindy's credit card.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: JSM has horse teeth, so I am not making fun of anyone with large teeth. Just KC Anthony's especially because her's look chiclet teeth. (old time chewing gum for the young ones out there). 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: April 07, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

Because 3 babies is in such a crabby mood, I made red velvet cupcakes.  They are from the box mix but I added my own little special touch.  Would any monkeys like some?

P.S
I loathe the A's and anyone associated with them.
    Can you freeze one until Easter. What is your special touch, my grandma used to make chocolate cake from a box and used buttermilk instead of milk. That was the best cake in the whole wide world.

Also, JSM wishes she baked when in a crabby mood. I just have a beer and walk the dog. 

I just added a little extra chocolate.  Gonna try the chocolate and buttermilk. 
I blame the A's for me eating the cupcakes.  Now I am gonna have to run even harder on the treadmill. 
Yummy, try the buttermilk instead of I think in cake mixes you are supposed to use water?  I don't bake even from a cake mix but it makes it extra rich and delicious.

JSM is doing a hint on baking! Oh what is the world coming too? 

Thanks for that tip!

You are so welcome. Let me know if it works, I have never tried it, but just know that my granma's cake was awesome! We always thought it was homemade until she got older and confessed it was a mix.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: April 07, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »

JSM 

Glad you and Joe are well.  I hate the Ant's too....this case is such a circus that i've been taking a break...but still trying to keep up and am ALWAYS praying for Justice for sweet Caylee!
Don't take a break Leroy. I miss your bunny ears and new teeth implants. They remind me of Casey's.  Oh my, that didn't mean to come out. Please forgive me Leroy.   

ROFL!

Do we know if KC ever wore braces on her teeth? Just wondering if maybe those horse teeth were paid for by Cindy's credit card.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: JSM has horse teeth, so I am not making fun of anyone with large teeth. Just KC Anthony's especially because her's look chiclet teeth. (old time chewing gum for the young ones out there). 

They are starting to look like Gary Busey's teeth.  And I swear her nose is starting to get bigger.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 07, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »

Thanks Joesamas!

when I was leaving SM last night I read about the suitcase, then I read this morning at work they had found her.  Why would someone do that to the poor girl. I hate sick people. I have little girls at my apartments, but mommy is always around the corner watching out for them. It is so sad. Sometimes I just hate mean people. Sorry for the rant. Thanks again for all ya'll do here. JSM

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1929 on: April 07, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »

I'm watching NG now...what's this about Jesse and drowning Caylee in the pool?  I didn't hear that in anything released yet...but haven't made my thru it all .       Is this one of NG's big teasers?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

Love how you worded that NewsJ, clever and biting!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »

Don't worry, I'm not good with words either.  Never have been   

I don't know why they are local6... they changed to that from WKMG.com while I was living in San Diego. Kinda dumb I think.  The only thing I like about the news on that station is the weather guy during hurricane season. Otherwise  I don't watch that channel really.

Glad your knee is better. Had mine drained before and nearly kicked the dr in the face when the needle went in 
[/quote] It just seems strange to be named with a little L why not LOCAL 6, it sounds much more authorative. JMO

Did you really try and kick him? He asked if I wanted to watch and I asked if I could take a picture to gross out my best friend. He was like okay, whatever you want. He told me I was tough. I said I'm not tough enough to last through Palm Sunday Mass and not cry because of the pain.

I think you are awesome! JSM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: April 07, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »

JSM 

ROFL!

They are starting to look like Gary Busey's teeth.  And I swear her nose is starting to get bigger.   
Gary Busey went to my high school, as did Gaylord Sartain and Mary Kay Place (trivia aka O/t     but I do not like Casey

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: April 07, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

Dear Local6.com,
FWIW,
A_News_Junkie

when i get really mad i sometimes sound like a nut.  i waited and cooled down before i wrote mine.  glad i made your day!
You did make my day. I will send mine tomorrow!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: April 07, 2009, 10:11:13 PM »

Thanks Joesamas!

when I was leaving SM last night I read about the suitcase, then I read this morning at work they had found her.  Why would someone do that to the poor girl. I hate sick people. I have little girls at my apartments, but mommy is always around the corner watching out for them. It is so sad. Sometimes I just hate mean people. Sorry for the rant. Thanks again for all ya'll do here. JSM

I was in a shopping area tonight and there was a little girl about 7 or 8 all by herself. It hacked me off, I walked over to her and asked her where her mother was. She said she wasn't sure, in one of the stores.  I asked her if she was lost and she said no that she "was old enough to go by herself."  I told her she was not, and I was going to wait with her until her mother came or we could go find security as young girls are at risk at her age.

She looked at me like I was nuts, but I DID wait until her mother came, and then off to the side to her mother about all the little girls who are abducted and told her in the future to KEEP HER CHILD with her. She was young herself.  I told her to look up the cases on the internet and see how many there were every day.

I was surprised at her mother's reaction. I was expecting her to tell me to mind my own business, but she thanked me and said she had never thought about it happening here.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: April 07, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up
I'm not sure if they purchased the land themselves, but there is talk about a park.

I'll say up front that I'm in an aggated mood over all this...BUT....

Come on!  A park?  This area is a swamp every time a heavy rain comes!!  Get real!!  What a joke!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »

I am a bit behind on this thread...
please don't tell me that the A'holes have bought that property where Caylee was found and that is going to be their big announcement? if I missed this farther back, forgive please...back to catching up
I'm not sure if they purchased the land themselves, but there is talk about a park.

I'll say up front that I'm in an aggated mood over all this...BUT....

Come on!  A park?  This area is a swamp every time a heavy rain comes!!  Get real!!  What a joke!

And another thing...I thought the HOA in that subdivision had alreadys expressed its desire that nothing like that happens to the land!

Best this would be like Mark Klass said:  leave the land as it is.  It would show dignity toward Caylee.  The A's just want more attention.

Sorry that I'm so far behind....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 07, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »

Regarding Casey herself saying Jesse drowned Caylee in the pool, this isnt a specific accusation but this article speaks to Jesse telling investigators he was becoming aware that Casey herself was trying to frame him.    I must say I was told the same thing by a third party many months ago along with making statements  that both Cindy & Casey referred to when Jesse was at the house Caylee would want him to play in her playhouse (as everyone recalls the cadaver dogs hit near the playhouse & the pool which had a small dent noticeable).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18180502/detail.html#-

What gives this teeth is Casey in her jail visit implicates Jesse saying she's not sure she can trust him, despite it being on record that she called Jesse in June to tell him "to stay out of it" regarding problems she was having with her mother & if her parents called him not to speak to them.   We all also have heard all of the Anthonys pointing the finger at Jesse on several occasions.  Since then, its probably become clear to them that this attempt wasnt going to work so they have been trying to implicate Ricardo, Amy & Tony.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 07, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

JSM 

ROFL!

OMG, Gary Busey. Yes. That is it. Her nose is growing by the day and looking more and more like Pinocchio.

I don't remember much about the story but I remember Pinocchio is rehabiliated or something like that and becomes a "real" person, not a puppet.

This is just a thought,  I have always wondered if the Ants thought of KC as Pinocchio. That one day she would become a "real" person like Pinocchio  at the end of the story. Sorry for the crazy rambling. JSM is tired. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.