April 19, 2024, 03:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244755 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2009, 10:45:54 PM »

Too bad someone WITH MONEY wouldn't be sympathetic to Caylee and what happened to her. I Wish someone could put money up to help find out the truth! Oh yeah, that's what the prosecution is doing! I still wish someone could do something on behalf of Caylee. Not KC or GA, CA or LA! Something for Caylee that none of the A family would benefit from!

I meant someone WITH MONEY! I know we're all sympathetic to Caylee, so didn't mean for it to sound like no one has sympathy for her. Obviously that is not the case. It's just so frustrating so many throw all kinds of money out there to help KC & Co. Why do they deserve it??
And all the goofballs that send Casey money also, you'd think people would have better things to do with their money 

can't figure out why anyone would send Casey Ho money...couldn't they donate the money to missing children or another charity? anything but to Casey..
Any news about Spector? haven't heard anything lately...thanks
No deliberations Thur and Fri due to a sick juror, back again Mon, maybe. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2009, 10:48:46 PM »

rosie...where are you hearing/watching about the Spector trial? I have been on court tv and nothing has been on there that I have seen....so it is in the jury's hands now?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

NoRose you can rant anytime - I swear sometimes this case makes me want to scream out loud and the next it makes me cry. The anger and outrage is so frustrating and the thing of it is is we will be feeling these emotions until the "Guilty" verdict is read - I truly believe that will happen and the Scamthony's will be dealt with too.  Thank God for this forum where we can rant and share with one another.
I agree mission. I haven't cried about this case in quite a while. Now I am pissed and I do cry when I am pissed so I am sure the tears will be coming soon. I thank God for this forum every day. I have found many monkey friends that agree with what I have to say and they don't take up for the crazy Ants (like my mom does). I love all monkeys. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »

Dolce... Is she going to charge a $20 charge to place a teddy bear at the memorial?  Or is she going to go crazy and burn it?  Seriously why would she want this trophy piece of land where her pathetic excuse for a daught killed her innocent baby?  THAT IS SICK!  I for the life of me have been trying to figure this out, it is like a trophy piece of land, I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are way sicker than I even thought they were 
I think they should charge $50 bucks for Lee to try and tear up a sign. I am behind No Rose, so I haven't gotten to whomever bought it if we even know. I just thought it was cute you thing she would charge $20 to place a teddy on the land.
JSM, Dolce wrote that part, and I was trying to snip and put my comment, but I don't know how  We don't know who bought the land but it was someone who is sympathetic to the Anthonys  We are figuring Brad Conway or Dennis Milstead or that rich man who put up money in the beginning for a reward, can't think of his name.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »

Truth Baby - you should post more often!

Are we really that scarey?    
I can understand the pics of the Anthony clan and skank being scarey...but the rest of us??  Well watch out for some as they do bite....like that Trimm over there.... 

I won't bite too hard. 
You don't bite, but what about your digger?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

That IS a great idea!  George said we should write to her and this is even better...a little "thinking of you" gift!

Unfortunately Bozo screens all her mail cos I would have loved to send her a few surprises.....
Me too, I would like to send her some drab grey size 22 strechy pants....

Do you own those?????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

Cookie, I follow Sprockets blog, she is the best  http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/    She is in the court room everyday, both trials, and she has covered Haleigh and Caylee, and many more.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »

Hi JSM

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 03, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »

Dolce... Is she going to charge a $20 charge to place a teddy bear at the memorial?  Or is she going to go crazy and burn it?  Seriously why would she want this trophy piece of land where her pathetic excuse for a daught killed her innocent baby?  THAT IS SICK!  I for the life of me have been trying to figure this out, it is like a trophy piece of land, I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are way sicker than I even thought they were 
I think they should charge $50 bucks for Lee to try and tear up a sign. I am behind No Rose, so I haven't gotten to whomever bought it if we even know. I just thought it was cute you thing she would charge $20 to place a teddy on the land.
JSM, Dolce wrote that part, and I was trying to snip and put my comment, but I don't know how  We don't know who bought the land but it was someone who is sympathetic to the Anthonys  We are figuring Brad Conway or Dennis Milstead or that rich man who put up money in the beginning for a reward, can't think of his name.

Better believe that they are trying to disguise the purchaser from all of us, although conman Conway didn't say the deal has been finalized, perhaps there may be someone out there pi$$ed off enough with the whole Anthony family to make a better offer.....I really hope there is.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »

Is there any way strangers can take money OUT of Casey's jail account? 

That is funny - I feel like sending her some Monopoly money

Finished off pretty much 1/2 a bottle of  my wine and feeling better since my rant.  Sorry to all.  Glad I make my own wine, I can see it will be cheaper on the pocketbook in the months to come.

As for the money, I have been helping the youngest go through a huge piggy bank that we have been collecting coins in for the past 15 years and sort all the coins into years. We are starting a coin collection.   During this found some Brazilian money as well as some coin from the former East Germany. (not a clue where these came from but suspect we got it as change somewhere)  I am thinking of sending the East Germany money to her.  Should be enough to be able to at least get her a sniff of those chessie puffs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
Attorney: Buyer Would Block Permanent Memorial

POSTED: 6:27 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT April 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's family said Friday someone is working on a plan to block a permanent memorial at the site where their granddaughter's body was found.

"That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," Brad Conway told WESH 2.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods on Suburban Drive in Orange County. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

A makeshift memorial has grown on the site since December, but the land is for sale. Some people, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, propose a permanent memorial on the site.

Conway, who represents Cindy and George Anthony, said someone sympathetic to the Anthony family is working on a deal to buy the land where the Anthony's granddaughter was discovered and use it for something other than a Caylee memorial.

"They would rather have something that is a living memorial, something that children can play at," Conway said.

OMG who do these people think they are - its outrageous...they let Caylee stay in those elements for months, protect her killer, never laid a flower as a memorial to their granddaughter and NOW OUT OF SHEER SPITE they are begging some koolaid drinking ahole to buy the property because they havent raised enough scam money to buy it themselves or they dont seem to think that getting a job is something they need to do?     This is what had me today upon this news, I knew it was a spiteful act.

I have now reached my anger threshold reading the article.  So the Ants do not want to remember Caylee there, the Ants do not want a permananent memorial there.  Yet they are A OK with having her name on a boat as a permanent memorial. Yup there are so many pictures of Caylee boating that it makes so much sense to remember her that way (GAG).  "That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," .  So where would they like to remember Caylee being?  Somewhere nice and convenient and maybe not as harsh and cruel as what really took place?   Maybe they can take turns giving each other swirlies while they wait for reality to hit which is that this precious child was there for months.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to be buried there and more likely than not still has some of her bones there.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to die in the first place.  But yet again it is all about what the ANTS want and not even one iota of acknowledgement for what really happened to the granddaughter or to seek justice.

They should have named that silly boat DeNile as that is all this family has been doing. 

Rant complete.  Wine anyone?
So if they don't remember where Caylee was "being" I guess they don't want to get the car back after the trial since that was where she was before she was left in the woods. I just have a feeling if they got the car back, these idiots would sell the car on ebay. JMO JSM 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 03, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »

Cookie, I follow Sprockets blog, she is the best  http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/    She is in the court room everyday, both trials, and she has covered Haleigh and Caylee, and many more.

thanks rosie...I bookmarked it..will read it tomorrow...and follow it there....!

nite all!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:05 PM »

Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
Attorney: Buyer Would Block Permanent Memorial

POSTED: 6:27 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT April 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's family said Friday someone is working on a plan to block a permanent memorial at the site where their granddaughter's body was found.

"That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," Brad Conway told WESH 2.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods on Suburban Drive in Orange County. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

A makeshift memorial has grown on the site since December, but the land is for sale. Some people, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, propose a permanent memorial on the site.

Conway, who represents Cindy and George Anthony, said someone sympathetic to the Anthony family is working on a deal to buy the land where the Anthony's granddaughter was discovered and use it for something other than a Caylee memorial.

"They would rather have something that is a living memorial, something that children can play at," Conway said.

OMG who do these people think they are - its outrageous...they let Caylee stay in those elements for months, protect her killer, never laid a flower as a memorial to their granddaughter and NOW OUT OF SHEER SPITE they are begging some koolaid drinking ahole to buy the property because they havent raised enough scam money to buy it themselves or they dont seem to think that getting a job is something they need to do?     This is what had me today upon this news, I knew it was a spiteful act.

I have now reached my anger threshold reading the article.  So the Ants do not want to remember Caylee there, the Ants do not want a permananent memorial there.  Yet they are A OK with having her name on a boat as a permanent memorial. Yup there are so many pictures of Caylee boating that it makes so much sense to remember her that way (GAG).  "That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," .  So where would they like to remember Caylee being?  Somewhere nice and convenient and maybe not as harsh and cruel as what really took place?   Maybe they can take turns giving each other swirlies while they wait for reality to hit which is that this precious child was there for months.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to be buried there and more likely than not still has some of her bones there.  I am sure that Caylee did not want to die in the first place.  But yet again it is all about what the ANTS want and not even one iota of acknowledgement for what really happened to the granddaughter or to seek justice.

They should have named that silly boat DeNile as that is all this family has been doing. 

Rant complete.  Wine anyone?
So if they don't remember where Caylee was "being" I guess they don't want to get the car back after the trial since that was where she was before she was left in the woods. I just have a feeling if they got the car back, these idiots would sell the car on ebay. JMO JSM 
or they would sell rides in it for $20 a pop

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »

That IS a great idea!  George said we should write to her and this is even better...a little "thinking of you" gift!

Unfortunately Bozo screens all her mail cos I would have loved to send her a few surprises.....

Well then we can all add a P.S. to the letters to Bozo and tell him if he wants he can use it to help pay off the 90k that he supposedly owes DC.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »

I'm just floored that anyone would send her money. 
There is one guy from San Diego that has sent her a few checks now, must have a crush on her 
I had a crush on Sherrif Beary, but he didn't get any pizza because he didn't arrest Cindy. No arrest, no pizza!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »

thanks rosie...I bookmarked it..will read it tomorrow...and follow it there....!

nite all!
Good Night, I think you will enjoy her style, and her real name is Betsy Ross 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

Since the land has been devalued by tragedy and the whole world knows it, who would want to buy the land and live there? I dont think Caylee died there I think she either died in the car or died in the Ants house. I lean more to she died in the car for some reason.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »

Oh sorry, I didn't know you didn't post it, but I don't think the Milsteads can afford anything aren't they bankrupt?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

Hi JSM
Hi mission, hope you are well. Waving back at you.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »

Better believe that they are trying to disguise the purchaser from all of us, although conman Conway didn't say the deal has been finalized, perhaps there may be someone out there pi$$ed off enough with the whole Anthony family to make a better offer.....I really hope there is.
If I had the money I would buy it at top dollar. I don't, I am a poor monkey. I hope someone puts a counter offer on the property.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.