April 26, 2024, 11:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244991 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #320 on: April 04, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

JSM take care of that knee - they wear out eventually if you don't.
I will mission. Thanks, but my left knee is already worn out. I am too young for insurance to pay for my knee replacement.

Plus if I hurt it I can go see my HAWT orthopedic doctor on Monday. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 04, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »

JSM take care of that knee - they wear out eventually if you don't.

I agree -- JSM, please be careful. 
I will pooky. I will not do anything that will hurt it any more than it is now. I took it pretty slowly last night.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 04, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

If I missed anyone's post on this, I apologize but, have there been any allegations or evidence produced to indicate that Caylee suffered any history of physical abuse?

I imagine that a toddler like Caylee who was dragged along to her mother's partying lifestyle would grow restless and fidgety if she was not actually sleeping. She may even have been frightened by some of the party animal types her mother hung out with.

So, Caylee's fussiness or crying or need for her own mother may have been a huge inconvenience for Casey. I think I have read about allegations that Casey sedated Caylee to keep her more "manageable" when she had to go along on Casey's partying jaunts.

Would a mother like that tie up (restrain) a toddler? Would they even put tape across her mouth to keep the child quiet?

If Caylee had been given drugs to keep her sedated and they made the little girl vomit, that in itself is extremely risky but what would happen if the little girl's mouth had been taped shut?

I'm trying to figure out if Caylee died as a result of abuse or if it was premeditated. One argument against premeditation is the poor planning that went into the disposal of this child's body. Dumping her out in the open and so close to home speaks of a rush job. One argument for premeditation would be Casey's internet searches on means of killing by breaking the neck.
I'm not sure, but from all I have read, even the party animals that KC hung around loved and adored Caylee. I have always thought that she drugged Caylee and/or left her in the hot car, therefore it was an accident. But then again premeditation can't be ruled out either. I think if it were premeditated she would have had a better plan on getting rid of the body instead of leaving her in the woods next to the house. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 04, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »

Okay monkeys, I am outta here until this afternoon. Have a great Saturday. Luv and hugs JSM

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: April 04, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »

I hope Judge Strickland jumps over the bench and gives Byass a pouncing when he gets this motion for Equusearch records!!!   Poor Tim did everything he could only to be blocked by these sick people.  Slore destroys anyone and everything around her.  Because of her a life is gone and several lives have been shattered.  It's an injustice
to see how Byass is randomly going after individuals hoping something sticks.  I swear that man has made a deal with the devil!
3 babies, didn't he already try and get Tim's records of all the searchers and Strickland told him he would have to go to Texas to get them? Am I dreaming this? I am so 

You are CORRECT!
  I am CORRECT  So, won't Strickland tell him to stick it up is butt? I have already ruled on this. If you want info, go to Texas and requested it from a Judge there?

Is Baez that DUMB?

He has a slow learning curve.  To quote my dear grandmother "something is not right with that boy"

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #325 on: April 04, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »

Hello and Goodbye my weekend furry friends!  Its off to the beach with my family now. 
DOC DUMP MONDAY!!!

The beach ... Rolling Eyes (I hate her, lmao) I still have snow in my yard 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #326 on: April 04, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »

Nope, you got that right. TES still had people in place, on the ground until you guessed it November 14..
They knew where it was. I believe at a minimum Cindy and Lee definately.
I have always thought that Tim would have found Caylee had Cindy not inserted herself into the situation so many times with her cries of "Caylee sightings" and pushing her pawns in his direction with "tips".

She is EVIL. She played on the emotions of a man who has faced his own devistations and loss of a child.  EVIL B*TCH!
Cindy = The Evil Mistress of Doom....

You know, at one time, at another site, I made a post (very early in this case) in which I said I felt bad for the grandparents. I wonder if, when one is banned from a site, they *vanish* all one's posts. God, I hope so!

Cos now, I'm SO ready for the whole crew to be gone! Just vanished. Calling Dr. Who and the TARDIS!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 04, 2009, 11:11:17 AM »

Nope, you got that right. TES still had people in place, on the ground until you guessed it November 14..
I have always thought that Tim would have found Caylee had Cindy not inserted herself into the situation so many times with her cries of "Caylee sightings" and pushing her pawns in his direction with "tips".

She is EVIL. She played on the emotions of a man who has faced his own devistations and loss of a child.  EVIL B*TCH!

You know, at one time, at another site, I made a post (very early in this case) in which I said I felt bad for the grandparents. I wonder if, when one is banned from a site, they *vanish* all one's posts. God, I hope so!

Cos now, I'm SO ready for the whole crew to be gone! Just vanished. Calling Dr. Who and the TARDIS!

Perhaps if we stick a Kidfinders sign on the side of the Tardis they will get in it.....

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »

If I missed anyone's post on this, I apologize but, have there been any allegations or evidence produced to indicate that Caylee suffered any history of physical abuse?

I imagine that a toddler like Caylee who was dragged along to her mother's partying lifestyle would grow restless and fidgety if she was not actually sleeping. She may even have been frightened by some of the party animal types her mother hung out with.

So, Caylee's fussiness or crying or need for her own mother may have been a huge inconvenience for Casey. I think I have read about allegations that Casey sedated Caylee to keep her more "manageable" when she had to go along on Casey's partying jaunts.

Would a mother like that tie up (restrain) a toddler? Would they even put tape across her mouth to keep the child quiet?

If Caylee had been given drugs to keep her sedated and they made the little girl vomit, that in itself is extremely risky but what would happen if the little girl's mouth had been taped shut?

I'm trying to figure out if Caylee died as a result of abuse or if it was premeditated. One argument against premeditation is the poor planning that went into the disposal of this child's body. Dumping her out in the open and so close to home speaks of a rush job. One argument for premeditation would be Casey's internet searches on means of killing by breaking the neck.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to invoke the "Because I'm the Mom, and I said so!" rule here. I hereby decree that we may no longer use the word "mother" when speaking of Casey. Monster would be more appropriate (think about it. Even taking the "she murdered her own child" thingy out of the equation, what kind of monster dopes up her kid so the kid will sleep while "Mommy Dearest" parties?)

OH, and JSM- about going to confession and telling the priest you hate this family? I think if you name the family, you'll get by with maybe just 5 rosaries, and a few extra Our Fathers. Probably a lecture about how we should not hate, but then, he is a priest, it is his job to help us to be better people. It's a stone-cold cinch the Ants were never Catholic!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 04, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »

Ants I would like to introduce you to a new friend.  Meet the Daleks
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: April 04, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »

Perhaps if we stick a Kidfinders sign on the side of the Tardis they will get in it.....

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 04, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »

Wooo hooo! I figured out how to take an image from photobucket, go the the scam site and scam their symbol, then merge the two photos! (I know, for some of you, no biggie, but when one has used Photoshop for eons, and then one no longer has Photoshop and has to use clunkier photo editing software, it's a totally big deal!)

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 04, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

These Cybermen always scared me more than the Daleks......"we will exterminate" I always thought if Daleks really came to earth I'd be able to just run up the stairs...lol After all Cyberman do have the psychotic mentality of the Anthony family.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »

Wooo hooo! I figured out how to take an image from photobucket, go the the scam site and scam their symbol, then merge the two photos! (I know, for some of you, no biggie, but when one has used Photoshop for eons, and then one no longer has Photoshop and has to use clunkier photo editing software, it's a totally big deal!)

That is cool, I like it. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »

These Cybermen always scared me more than the Daleks......"we will exterminate" I always thought if Daleks really came to earth I'd be able to just run up the stairs...lol After all Cyberman do have the psychotic mentality of the Anthony family.
I prefer the Daleks..I dunno, something about CinCin being "exterminate"d by a toilet plunger just cracks me up! That thought is gonna make me giggle all day!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 04, 2009, 11:47:50 AM »

I prefer the Daleks..I dunno, something about CinCin being "exterminate"d by a toilet plunger just cracks me up! That thought is gonna make me giggle all day!!

Yup.  As she sits on her throne praying all goes well with her regularity...swoosh the toilet plunger corners her......
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: April 04, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

Yeah, that is classic BBC, any prop will do but thats what made it so deliciously campy and good....When they get in the Tardis lets take away it's dimensional capacity and leave them squished inside....still more room than slore will have.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »

Yeah, that is classic BBC, any prop will do but thats what made it so deliciously campy and good....When they get in the Tardis lets take away it's dimensional capacity and leave them squished inside....still more room than slore will have.

You all are having way to much fun!  I am LMAO it is better than PPV   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:22 AM »

Oh Lord - Breaking News - 5 officers shot in Pittsburgh - 2 confirmed dead.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 04, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »

Oh Lord - Breaking News - 5 officers shot in Pittsburgh - 2 confirmed dead.
PITTSBURGH - A man opened fire on officers responding to a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, before barricading himself in the home, a police official said.

At least five officers were wounded, police spokeswoman Diane Richard said. It's not clear if that included the slain officers.

The man who fired at the officers was arrested after a several-hour standoff. One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.

(mods, hope you don't mind...I just did this so folks don't have to run around looking)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.