April 25, 2024, 11:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244970 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2009, 12:01:41 PM »

Oh Lord - Breaking News - 5 officers shot in Pittsburgh - 2 confirmed dead.
PITTSBURGH - A man opened fire on officers responding to a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, before barricading himself in the home, a police official said.

At least five officers were wounded, police spokeswoman Diane Richard said. It's not clear if that included the slain officers.

The man who fired at the officers was arrested after a several-hour standoff. One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.

(mods, hope you don't mind...I just did this so folks don't have to run around looking)

TY Tevye and NoRose - watching Fox now - what a tragedy.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: April 04, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

Pooky.

Sean Hickey.
23 Deerfield Beach,Fl.
http://www.myspace.com/25028551
maybe this is the guy. 

Thanks Trimm -- still can't figure out the connection.  Maybe Fusion?
I'm missing something, who is this Sean Hickey? Hugs to you Trimm, have a nice day with your grandson.
He is someone in KC phone book and she texted him and called him in mid late June.  I can't figure out who he is. 

Pooky,mybe this is how they know each other.

Welcome to Candy Man Entertainment

Candy Man Entertainment specializes in Promotion, Audio Engineer, Music Production, Photography, On line Marketing & Nightlife Parties.

Sean had messages on his myspace from these people.It looks like he was in Orlando
around May.
Might be nothing,but it's something to check out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 04, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

Just found this video of Casey driving with JB and Cindy.  It is worth a watch

http://john.bitbun.com/jeep.html
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: April 04, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

Pooky.

Sean Hickey.
23 Deerfield Beach,Fl.
http://www.myspace.com/25028551
maybe this is the guy. 

Thanks Trimm -- still can't figure out the connection.  Maybe Fusion?
I'm missing something, who is this Sean Hickey? Hugs to you Trimm, have a nice day with your grandson.
He is someone in KC phone book and she texted him and called him in mid late June.  I can't figure out who he is. 

Pooky,mybe this is how they know each other.

Welcome to Candy Man Entertainment

Candy Man Entertainment specializes in Promotion, Audio Engineer, Music Production, Photography, On line Marketing & Nightlife Parties.

Sean had messages on his myspace from these people.It looks like he was in Orlando
around May.
Might be nothing,but it's something to check out. 

Great find -- I am out til later -- 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: April 04, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »

I always read here, don't post as much here.
Captain Neves thought that Cindy was creating a diversion with all these sightings and stories. And she did. How many crazy tips did they get ? And LE has to answer the phone and write it up. Cindy used up LE's time away from the real investigation.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #345 on: April 04, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »

I always read here, don't post as much here.
Captain Neves thought that Cindy was creating a diversion with all these sightings and stories. And she did. How many crazy tips did they get ? And LE has to answer the phone and write it up. Cindy used up LE's time away from the real investigation.
So, before we put the Ant circus on the TARDIS, I really hope the sheriff's dept. makes them pony up for all the wasted resources this piss-poor excuse for a family used. Can they do that? I know if you start a forest fire, you can be made to pay for the fire-fighting costs.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

Just found this video of Casey driving with JB and Cindy.  It is worth a watch

http://john.bitbun.com/jeep.html

After viewing that one I clicked on Wizard of Oz and then Twilight Zone.  Whoever did these is very talented - I have laughed my a$$ off with Butfuz as the Cowardly Lion and LA as the tin man.  Twilight Zone is also hilarious, particularly the courtroom scene where Slore and Butfuz and LKB are conferring.  Good catch Northern Rose!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »

Because it's so slow today, and because this video stars, and was produced by my son, check out this link. It's what we do in Northern Michigan when we're bored. It is SOOOOO funny!

http://www.cherryrepublic.com/citizens_springbreak

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 04, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »

Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
Attorney: Buyer Would Block Permanent Memorial

POSTED: 6:27 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 11:56 am EDT April 4, 2009
 Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's family said Friday someone is working on a plan to block a permanent memorial at the site where their granddaughter's body was found.

"That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," Brad Conway told WESH 2.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods on Suburban Drive in Orange County. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

A makeshift memorial has grown on the site since December, but the land is for sale. Some people, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, propose a permanent memorial on the site.

Conway, who represents Cindy and George Anthony, said someone sympathetic to the Anthony family is working on a deal to buy the land where the Anthony's granddaughter was discovered and use it for something other than a Caylee memorial.

"They would rather have something that is a living memorial, something that children can play at," Conway said.

Survey: Caylee's Memorial? | Photos: Caylee Memorial | Post A Comment

Padilla, who once worked with the Anthony family, has said he wanted to buy the land for $50,000 to put up a Caylee memorial.

The half-acre parcel's owner is from Winter Park and the asking price is $89,000. The real estate agent for the property did not return phone calls or text messages seeking comment.

Padilla also did not return a call for comment, and Conway would not elaborate on who is helping the family.

Caylee and Casey Anthony lived with Cindy and George Anthony not far from the parcel.

Conway's comments came on the same day that defense attorney Jose Baez finished a series of depositions of corrections officers. Baez was seeking information about a video that was taken in Orange County Jail on the day a child's remains were found that sources say shows Casey Anthony doubling over at the news.

The remains were identified later as Caylee.

Baez said he will be seeking to have a judge throw out the video.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19090460/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: April 04, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »

Baez: Successful Week Of Depositions In Casey Anthony Case
Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:49:54 AM
ORLANDO -- Depositions have wrapped up for the week in the Case Against Casey, and Jose Baez says they've been successful.

The supervisor of meter reader Roy Kronk was questioned Friday, as well as Orange County Sheriff's investigators.

The concern is the first time Kronk phoned in about finding Caylee Anthony's remains.

Kronk called months before her body was found and Baez said he wants to know what happened the first time around.

"Why law enforcement behaved in the way they did and why this case was investigated in that way, and in hopes that if a more thorough job would have been done, we believe there could have been something to help us exonerate our clients," Baez said.
Richard Cain, the deputy who was sent to investigate the scene the first time around, did not show up for questioning Friday.

The state is expected to release more documents next week.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/3/did_lee_anthony_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

Well here we go again.  He is going after TES records again.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--2.html#more

(snipped)

Baez expects to take more depositions in two weeks, and the defense wants to subpoena records from Texas EquaSearch, Longo reported.

Evening monkeys, I'm stopping in for a bit before I turn in.   What part of No in the form of a formal ruling by Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland does Bozo not comprehend?

I think this may have something to do with his insistence on this issue (doesnt mean he'll get it a second time around).

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) — A new tip has surfaced in the Caylee Anthony case.

According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

“He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy.”

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them.

Miller said Hoover filled out one of Equusearch’s forms. Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover told them.

“Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip.”

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd’s wife said Hoover’s tip didn’t directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.

LP also reported this on NG.

Ok someone help me out here - Capp - anyone.  But November 8th Hoover approaches a searcher with a tip??????  So this means that Hoover new something before November 15th, the day DC calls him and tells him he knows where Caylee is and they are going to go get her.  If I am not reading this correctly set me straight - I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.

Nope, you got that right. TES still had people in place, on the ground until you guessed it November 14..
They knew where it was. I believe at a minimum Cindy and Lee definately.

Yup, the tip was that someone (teen aged) saw her car on Suburban in June.   To further that conversation LP discussed on NG  a possibly finding of some form of plant life, sounds like "terpents" on at least two occasions including last night's episode  (sorry Im far from a botanist type so I never heard the term or know what it is for certain).   The indication being that the car was not just seen on Suburban but actually into those woods on Suburban in order for it to have gotten on the car.   Note of caution:   Personally, I don't recall that we have any forensic discovery yet that this was indeed found on her car but I'll look back to see if there is a reference to it, maybe someone else recalls if it was mentioned yet in discovery.  Not sure if its something that would actually be forthcoming or if its pure theory but the way it was worded it appeared to be said as factual.   This afternoon I can't look it over because I'm about to go shopping I'm about to begin phase two of repainting the house & redecorating so today is a major "ca ching" day in the midst!    Here is a clip from last night's NG episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOBpmw05kSQ

I agree, there is no doubt in my mind that at least Cindy & Lee knew where Caylee's remains were & that they got information from Casey via "clues" or more directly.   I've never had a doubt that they ALL have been covering for Casey & that certain individuals close to them willingly participated aiding them (i.e. DC).  I also believe that there was a conscious effort to tamper with/destroy evidence (ex:   pants, wrong hairbrush, etc).   I'm looking forward to Monday's discovery & Thursday when Morgan has George & Cindy in the hot seat for their depositions.    My daily prayers regarding Justice for Caylee includes not only Casey's conviction but that her family is charged appropriately for their actions as accessories after the fact.

Ill cyas in a few hours!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »

If I missed anyone's post on this, I apologize but, have there been any allegations or evidence produced to indicate that Caylee suffered any history of physical abuse?

I imagine that a toddler like Caylee who was dragged along to her mother's partying lifestyle would grow restless and fidgety if she was not actually sleeping. She may even have been frightened by some of the party animal types her mother hung out with.

So, Caylee's fussiness or crying or need for her own mother may have been a huge inconvenience for Casey. I think I have read about allegations that Casey sedated Caylee to keep her more "manageable" when she had to go along on Casey's partying jaunts.

Would a mother like that tie up (restrain) a toddler? Would they even put tape across her mouth to keep the child quiet?

If Caylee had been given drugs to keep her sedated and they made the little girl vomit, that in itself is extremely risky but what would happen if the little girl's mouth had been taped shut?

I'm trying to figure out if Caylee died as a result of abuse or if it was premeditated. One argument against premeditation is the poor planning that went into the disposal of this child's body. Dumping her out in the open and so close to home speaks of a rush job. One argument for premeditation would be Casey's internet searches on means of killing by breaking the neck.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to invoke the "Because I'm the Mom, and I said so!" rule here. I hereby decree that we may no longer use the word "mother" when speaking of Casey. Monster would be more appropriate (think about it. Even taking the "she murdered her own child" thingy out of the equation, what kind of monster dopes up her kid so the kid will sleep while "Mommy Dearest" parties?)

OH, and JSM- about going to confession and telling the priest you hate this family? I think if you name the family, you'll get by with maybe just 5 rosaries, and a few extra Our Fathers. Probably a lecture about how we should not hate, but then, he is a priest, it is his job to help us to be better people. It's a stone-cold cinch the Ants were never Catholic!
Oh Tevye, 5 rosaries,  I think I could live with that though. I miss my old priest. He would just give me one our Father and that was it. Yep Stone Cold those Ants were never Catholic, they would be in the confessional for months and months. I still hate them.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 04, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »

Perhaps if we stick a Kidfinders sign on the side of the Tardis they will get in it.....

Awesome Tevye

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: April 04, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

Steel, musings for a sec.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »

Because it's so slow today, and because this video stars, and was produced by my son, check out this link. It's what we do in Northern Michigan when we're bored. It is SOOOOO funny!

Tevye - That was funny!  While I was at your site, I ordered some dried cherries!  How I miss the Traverse City area!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: April 04, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »

Tevye - That was funny!  While I was at your site, I ordered some dried cherries!  How I miss the Traverse City area!
Woo hoo! Thanks for the order, my son is not the goofball who went swimming (that's the boss), but all the laughing you hear in the background is my boy. He said that the bear sticker had to stay in the corner of the frame because his finger sorta got frozen on the lense of the camera.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 04, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »

[insert the always present all seeing all knowing mod's presence here]

yes ma'am, I'm done foolin' around. I'll try to stay on topic, and I will find the musings thread!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: April 04, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

[Tevye totally ignores her last post]
Were you a resident or a visitor?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 04, 2009, 03:07:10 PM »

There was snow on the ground and they went to a beach. What are ya'll crazy up there?  I won't even go to the pool until it gets at least 90 degrees.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #359 on: April 04, 2009, 03:16:28 PM »

Tevye!

I grew up in Michigan and spent quite a bit of time "Up North".  Traverse City was the usual destination, but spent a lot of time on the "Sunrise Side" around East Tawas.

Moved to Texas two years ago, so I am dying to get back to Northern Michigan.

Go to musings for the my best chicken salad recipe!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.