April 19, 2024, 02:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244753 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »

I always read here, don't post as much here.
Captain Neves thought that Cindy was creating a diversion with all these sightings and stories. And she did. How many crazy tips did they get ? And LE has to answer the phone and write it up. Cindy used up LE's time away from the real investigation.
So, before we put the Ant circus on the TARDIS, I really hope the sheriff's dept. makes them pony up for all the wasted resources this piss-poor excuse for a family used. Can they do that? I know if you start a forest fire, you can be made to pay for the fire-fighting costs.

Sorry too late, I told the Daleks where to find Georgie

He didn't make it....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 04, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »

Tevye!

I grew up in Michigan and spent quite a bit of time "Up North".  Traverse City was the usual destination, but spent a lot of time on the "Sunrise Side" around East Tawas.

Moved to Texas two years ago, so I am dying to get back to Northern Michigan.

Go to musings for the my best chicken salad recipe!

OT

Did you monks know we have an area for posting favorite recipes? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=38.0

Going to musings is just fine, (it's a fun place)  but some monkeys go looking for recipes in the other area and they are easier to find later.  MB 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2009, 03:23:54 PM »

Tevye!

I grew up in Michigan and spent quite a bit of time "Up North".  Traverse City was the usual destination, but spent a lot of time on the "Sunrise Side" around East Tawas.

OT

Going to musings is just fine, (it's a fun place)  but some monkeys go looking for recipes in the other area and they are easier to find later.  MB 

Thanks Muffy Bee!  I will post it there too!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #363 on: April 04, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »

Tevye!

OT

I didn't know there was a place to post recipes. I don't have any recipes to post  But I do know how to dial Pizza Hut!

Sorry Muffy Bee! I will behave.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #364 on: April 04, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »

I always read here, don't post as much here.
Captain Neves thought that Cindy was creating a diversion with all these sightings and stories. And she did. How many crazy tips did they get ? And LE has to answer the phone and write it up. Cindy used up LE's time away from the real investigation.
So, before we put the Ant circus on the TARDIS, I really hope the sheriff's dept. makes them pony up for all the wasted resources this piss-poor excuse for a family used. Can they do that? I know if you start a forest fire, you can be made to pay for the fire-fighting costs.

Sorry too late, I told the Daleks where to find Georgie

He didn't make it....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

O/T ... sort of...
Just another case of a mother protecting her murdering offspring...
Grandmother arrested in death of Monroe infant

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20090403/NEWS01/90403010/1060

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #366 on: April 04, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »

O/T ... sort of...

Thanks  How awful. Again I ask why are the Anthonys not being arrested for what they have done?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #367 on: April 04, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

O/T ... sort of...

Thanks  How awful. Again I ask why are the Anthonys not being arrested for what they have done?
I was just thinking that same thing No Rose. Didn't they have an offer for immunity? If so, is it still on the table? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »

O/T ... sort of...

I was just thinking that same thing No Rose. Didn't they have an offer for immunity? If so, is it still on the table? TIA JSM
Remember both lawyers were talking immunity for Lee, George and Cindy. I'm just hoping that after the trial they go after them big time. But really I have no faith in that happening. Hope your knee is better, take it easy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

Capp...I heard LP on NG last night talking about the terpenes.  The terpene evidence is important because they can be directly linked from being found in the truck of the car to the plants that were at the site where KC dumped Caylee....something about the oils, etc. thrown off by certain plants.  Also important because terpenes would not be in the trunk if KC had just parked on the street....she would have had to drive her car off the street and close to the plants.  The "kind" of terpenes can be matched up to the "kind" of plants in that area.

Another "nail".

Definitions of Terpenes on the Web:

Terpenes are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers, though also by some ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpenes

terpene - an unsaturated hydrocarbon obtained from plants
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 04, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »

Capp...I heard LP on NG last night talking about the terpenes.  The terpene evidence is important because they can be directly linked from being found in the truck of the car to the plants that were at the site where KC dumped Caylee....something about the oils, etc. thrown off by certain plants.  Also important because terpenes would not be in the trunk if KC had just parked on the street....she would have had to drive her car off the street and close to the plants.  The "kind" of terpenes can be matched up to the "kind" of plants in that area.

Another "nail".

Terpenes are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers, though also by some ...

edit....TRUNK (not truck)..sorry

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 04, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »

Another "nail".

Thanks, that is very interesting.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 04, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

Terpenes...also...we've not yet seen evidence to point that out; however, LP brought it up on NG a long time back...sort of in a "what if terpenes were found in KC's trunk and what that would mean".  I've been waiting to hear more about terpenes either from LE or LP.  Last night was the second time I've heard anything and LP said that "terpenes WERE FOUND in KC's car". 

Also, because the terpenes would not be in KC's trunk if she parked the car on the street...it makes the alleged "tip" that KC's car was seen pulled off the side of the road in June a very important tip....the two go together IMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: April 04, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »

Terpenes can be matched to plants through bio forensics....remember all those plants we saw getting hauled off from the scene??

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 04, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

Haven't posted lately.  Right now I am in Australia on vacation, but had to post.  I can never remember the links and I am very sorry.  BUT, I do remember that there were leaves collected, I believe from somewhere on the outside of Casey's car, and I believe also from Tony's jeep.  I wonder if this is related??  Sorry that I don't have the links.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

Sorrys for bringing this from so far back....( still catching up....I get sooo diverted on the links and all that you wise monks find!)   But I had to empathize  with NoRose a bit....
I too feel those frustrations, but I know evil people pay for their deeds, have faith kiddo.....what goes around comes around!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: April 04, 2009, 04:43:04 PM »

Terpenes in the trunk would be a nail if terpenes were in the Ant backyard also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 04, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.

Sorrys for bringing this from so far back....( still catching up....I get sooo diverted on the links and all that you wise monks find!)   But I had to empathize  with NoRose a bit....
I too feel those frustrations, but I know evil people pay for their deeds, have faith kiddo.....what goes around comes around!
You are right, sometimes it seems it takes forever for people to pay for all their bad deeds.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 04, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Fox Orlando is reporting that 3 dvd's of police interviews and such should be coming out on Monday 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: April 04, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »

You are right, sometimes it seems it takes forever for people to pay for all their bad deeds.

Yes, I too believe in what goes round comes round...karma!  I always joke and say that, according to how small or how big the turntable they're on is how fast it comes round.  I'm thinking KC's and the A's turntable is too big around...tee hee....Also D. Casey's turntable may be and even smaller one because it seems to be coming around fairly quickly for him...bailed out on the Morgan depo and hired a VERY good attorney...DC must be reallly scared IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.