April 26, 2024, 06:35:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244985 times)
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: April 04, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »

Just my luck.......When I finally get caught up and it is slow in the cage......No one is talking..............Back to lurking ! 
I'll talk to you Sam, don't go back to lurking! I usually just talk to myself when it is slow in the cage!

I tried Firefox, but must have done something bassakwards, cause I couldn't get it to install so that it would actually work right. So I just dal with the pop-ups.

I do a lot of talking to myself too.......I just don't post it....LOL....I get tired of refreshing the screen and dealing with the pop-ups....... 

I don't come here much because of the pop-ups, but I do find Firefox is much better. Smile

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #421 on: April 04, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

Is this NG new ? I want to slap the P,,, out of Lee.
Sorry I don't have cable, but rerun or not, I would like to slap the crap out of Lee. Knock his eyebrows clear to Nebraska.

JMO JSM

DISCLAIMER: JSM is not a violent person, nor is she a sociopath, the priest just told me so!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 04, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »

Capp...I heard LP on NG last night talking about the terpenes.  The terpene evidence is important because they can be directly linked from being found in the truck of the car to the plants that were at the site where KC dumped Caylee....something about the oils, etc. thrown off by certain plants.  Also important because terpenes would not be in the trunk if KC had just parked on the street....she would have had to drive her car off the street and close to the plants.  The "kind" of terpenes can be matched up to the "kind" of plants in that area.

Another "nail".

Definitions of Terpenes on the Web:

Terpenes are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers, though also by some ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpenes

terpene - an unsaturated hydrocarbon obtained from plants
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

edit....TRUNK (not truck)..sorry

Tks so much for the explanation of what terpenes are & what they emittant puzzler - I knew  in essence he was indicating that it would be something very specific from those woods & could not get on or in her car parked on a street, driveway or the Amscot parking lot, that totally explains it further.    I just hope this type of evidence had indeed been found because you're right, it would be a very significant nail in her permanent cell door.    Thinking about it,  it places her at the crime scene in June with her car by eyewitness (o praise be) & will make a lot of the discovery/evidence about others searching there, etc. moot if it puts her there shortly after she killed Caylee IN JUNE.    I'm gonna take a look tonight or tomorrow if I see anything mentioned in the preliminary reports, I don't seem to recall it being disclosed.   If anyone recalls this being mentioned in discovery that would be great.

I just got home from shopping, and o boy I was right it was a major Ca Ching day.  I bought several items for the house, I'm having my painter redo all the ceilings from that popcorn look to smooth (messy job)  & repainting the next phase of rooms.    Don't laugh I told the store manager that the service can come out to measure for the carpeting any day but Monday and Thursday this coming week....hehehe 

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: April 04, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

Just my luck.......When I finally get caught up and it is slow in the cage......No one is talking..............Back to lurking ! 
I'll talk to you Sam, don't go back to lurking! I usually just talk to myself when it is slow in the cage!

I do a lot of talking to myself too.......I just don't post it....LOL....I get tired of refreshing the screen and dealing with the pop-ups....... 

I don't come here much because of the pop-ups, but I do find Firefox is much better. Smile

I can't believe I posted inside of my own post

I tried Firefox, but must have done something bassakwards, cause I couldn't get it to install so that it would actually work right. So I just dal with the pop-ups.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 04, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »

I talk to myself and then this man tells me "congradulations you just won a wii"

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #425 on: April 04, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »

I never get popups with Firefox, but I always get pop-unders!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 04, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Capp...I heard LP on NG last night talking about the terpenes.  The terpene evidence is important because they can be directly linked from being found in the truck of the car to the plants that were at the site where KC dumped Caylee....something about the oils, etc. thrown off by certain plants.  Also important because terpenes would not be in the trunk if KC had just parked on the street....she would have had to drive her car off the street and close to the plants.  The "kind" of terpenes can be matched up to the "kind" of plants in that area.

Another "nail".

Definitions of Terpenes on the Web:

Terpenes are a large and varied class of hydrocarbons, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers, though also by some ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpenes

terpene - an unsaturated hydrocarbon obtained from plants
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

edit....TRUNK (not truck)..sorry

Tks so much for the explanation of what terpenes are & what they emittant puzzler - I knew  in essence he was indicating that it would be something very specific from those woods & could not get on or in her car parked on a street, driveway or the Amscot parking lot, that totally explains it further.    I just hope this type of evidence had indeed been found because you're right, it would be a very significant nail in her permanent cell door.    Thinking about it,  it places her at the crime scene in June with her car by eyewitness (o praise be) & will make a lot of the discovery/evidence about others searching there, etc. moot if it puts her there shortly after she killed Caylee IN JUNE.    I'm gonna take a look tonight or tomorrow if I see anything mentioned in the preliminary reports, I don't seem to recall it being disclosed.   If anyone recalls this being mentioned in discovery that would be great.

I just got home from shopping, and o boy I was right it was a major Ca Ching day.  I bought several items for the house, I'm having my painter redo all the ceilings from that popcorn look to smooth (messy job)  & repainting the next phase of rooms.    Don't laugh I told the store manager that the service can come out to measure for the carpeting any day but Monday and Thursday this coming week....hehehe 

The terpenes still confuse me Capp. Is it a chemical or a plant or a chemical the plant releases? When I first heard about them, I thought chemical, but now all this talk about conifers, etc has me all confused.

Good luck with the ceiling!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 04, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »

Terpenes...also...we've not yet seen evidence to point that out; however, LP brought it up on NG a long time back...sort of in a "what if terpenes were found in KC's trunk and what that would mean".  I've been waiting to hear more about terpenes either from LE or LP.  Last night was the second time I've heard anything and LP said that "terpenes WERE FOUND in KC's car". 

Also, because the terpenes would not be in KC's trunk if she parked the car on the street...it makes the alleged "tip" that KC's car was seen pulled off the side of the road in June a very important tip....the two go together IMO.

Im gonna ask next time I can grab him for more than a hot sec - you are right he brought it up on NG quite awhile ago but I had never discussed this aspect with him personally, too much to go over such little time.    I hope it is WERE FOUND over it being a possibility.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: April 04, 2009, 09:19:13 PM »

JSM---yes, Jose has to disclose his evidence to the state, just they have to for him.  I would assume it would be released under the Sunshine Law as well.  Someone correct if I'm wrong.     It would probably be a good laugh to see what "evidence" Jose digs up (to try to prove dumbo is innocent---yeah, right!) What a crock!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: April 04, 2009, 09:19:17 PM »

I want to see forensics, like fingerprints of Casey on the duct tape, and how the garbage bag matches that garbage bag that Cindy gave LE. 

I especially want to see some of the forensic evidence.  We haven't heard anything about the "maggots" that were collected. We have  also heard about whose fingerprints were ruled out  but, not whose fingerprints were found on what.
Hey sam. I remember they collected maggots, hopefully that will come out in these docs. I rather doubt it though. Finger prints are what I am wanting to know. I really want to see Annie's interview with LE. Remember it took her until I believe January after she lawyered up to even be interviewed. That to me is telling. JMO JSM

Well you are right, the fingerprints are more improtant at this point, especially if they are Casey's. The maggots would have been important if the body had not been found.  I also want to see Annie's interview. I think she will have a lot to add to this case and not anything in Casey's favor either. I think there is still a lot more evidence that is not being shared at this point.
The fingerprints could point to more than just KC. Maybe could point to the Ants and they are stupid and smug enough not to take immunity. They do seem to think they are above the law. Hopefully it will come back and bite them in the butt! I thought bad about Annie at first, not coming forward, waiting on an attorney, etc. But she must have KNOWN how the Antony's and KC would throw anyone under the bus. Glad she got an attorney and spoke to LE. I hope what she says throws them all under the bus. I agree not all evidence is being shared. Just a stupid question, if Baez has evidence does he have to give it the State's Attorney's? If so, does the Sunshine Law let us see those documents as well? I'm sure this has been asked before. TIA JSM

I think someone explained this a week or so ago and stated Jose does have to share evidence with the State and we would get to see that evidence as well.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 04, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

I can't believe I posted inside of my own post

I upgraded my McAfee and dont get as many popups and locked out of the cage as I did before. Maybe because it is slow here now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 04, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »

Hey ya JSM!    How are boo's hon?    Yea, this is one area I'm not too familiar with.   Puzzler helped out a lot, from what I'm gathering it gives off like an oil or gas that is distinct to certain plant life, I hope I phrased that right. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 04, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »

Subject:  Fingerprints on the Duct Tape

The only thing we really know is that they checked LA, GA & CA's prints and ruled them out.  

What that tells me is that there WERE prints on the tape or why would they even be trying to match prints.  

Like if there were NO prints...then they wouldn't have requested the prints' to be tested for a match.  

Since KC was the one that did this to poor Caylee..her prints HAVE to be the ones on the tape that they are matching up.  (However, maybe there is a 'strange' print on there that didn't match KC's.  But, I think that when they submitted the tape for testing...they just sent ALL of the print cards in and asked for the testing as standard procedure)  They must be 'holding back' this info to let Bozo & gang keep 'spinning' their wheels.

DC's second interview.

What about the phone calls that Lee told Morgan about during his depo, when KC calling him on his cell phone after he set up that account?  We haven't ever heard those yet?

They supposedly had over 40 CD's ready for release a month ago...let us have 'em!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: April 04, 2009, 09:22:26 PM »

I talk to myself and then this man tells me "congradulations you just won a wii"

I got that last night too.....I thought WTH....disembodied voices.......I know my house is haunted but.......gee......they are giving away a wii ..........

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 04, 2009, 09:22:59 PM »

JSM---yes, Jose has to disclose his evidence to the state, just they have to for him.  I would assume it would be released under the Sunshine Law as well.  Someone correct if I'm wrong.     It would probably be a good laugh to see what "evidence" Jose digs up (to try to prove dumbo is innocent---yeah, right!) What a crock!
  So he has to release it only after the SA asks for it, or if it is filed in court the media can request it? That is what confuses me.

By the way, Baez couldn't dig up evidence if he were dragging his butt across the yard because it was on fire. Sorry, my Josef can dig up more evidence than Baez in one second flat.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 04, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »

You can go to ...tools in Internet Explorer and click to BLOCK POP UPS. \

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 04, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »

Hey ya JSM!    How are boo's hon?    Yea, this is one area I'm not too familiar with.   Puzzler helped out a lot, from what I'm gathering it gives off like an oil or gas that is distinct to certain plant life, I hope I phrased that right. 
Hey Cappy. I spent 4 1/2 hours on the ice last night and my knee looks like a canteloupe. I am icing it, but it hurts.

I read what puzzler said, and from what I read it was a chemical given off by these plants, not the plants itself. So I guess we are on the same wave length about the terpenes. I don't remember much from Chemistry, but when I heard the word terpene from LP, I thought a chemical. Really I thought somethine like turpentine. 

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: April 04, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »

So he has to release it only after the SA asks for it, or if it is filed in court the media can request it? That is what confuses me.

By the way, Baez couldn't dig up evidence if he were dragging his butt across the yard because it was on fire. Sorry, my Josef can dig up more evidence than Baez in one second flat.

The picture that envokes is just priceless.  I can't quit laughing.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 04, 2009, 09:30:53 PM »

Sure would be nice to see his cellphone and text messages. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: April 04, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.