April 19, 2024, 03:34:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244777 times)
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: April 04, 2009, 11:26:56 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.......
I'm logging off now as well. I have an early day tomorrow. Whole family coming for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening.
I have enjoyed being able to share time and thoughts with everyone tonight. It doesn't happen often.

You have a happy family dinner tomorrow. Come back tomorrow evening. JSM will love to hear happy family dinner stories.

I  am hoping I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening after everyone leaves.
I expect the grandkids will wear me out. They are 17yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs and 1yr.
The 17yr old will definitely tie up the computer all day....and I hope he doesn't crash it......the other 3 will just wear me out.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 04, 2009, 11:27:39 PM »

Jm - yes by determing how old the maggot is you know that the person has been dead at least that long.  Other than human intervention (Dr. putting maggot larvae into bad ulcerated sights in humans to clean ulceation) maggots do not show up until the carbon unit is dead.  Because maggots feed on dead tissue, whatever resides in that tissue will show up in the maggots. So if Cayee was recently chloroformed and the chloroform is still in her cells,then as the maggots eat the cells the chloroform will be present in the maggot.  This is the same for any drug or chemical that can be found in the host tissue the maggots are feeding from.

Capp - be very careful with removing the popcorn from your ceiling.  Up until 1987 one of the major ingredients that helped the stipple adhere to the ceiling was asbestos. If your ceiling has been painted with an oil based paint you can scrape it off with no worry of the asbestos being released.  If it has not been painted then you really need a hazmat team as the asbestos will be flying throughout your house and you will be breathing it for a long time. Hope your house was built after 1987.
Thanks Northern Rose, I knew maggots could show chemicals in the body they fed off. I also know about gross, using maggots to eat away dead tissue from ulcerated skin.

Do you know how long it takes for chloroform to metabolize in a live body? Is it a long while or a short while? If it is a short while, then will the maggots show chloroform?

If KC used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, why not use the GHB? I know KC could have found GHB much more easily than chloroform and GHB metabolizes very fast. TIA JSM

PS, JSM is very inarticulate and flunked chemistry in high school and college andy help would be appreciated! 

That is really hard to answer as it depends on the over all amount of chloroform used (substantial amount consistent over time) or a one time thing.  If it was given repeatedly over time then it would show up in the hair as well as tissues especially the liver.  It could be present in the hair for 4-6 months. Flesh would be dependant on how well the liver deals with it.
I'm sorry to ask hard questions. I know the maggots would have been a big deal had poor Caylee not been found. But now that they found her and supposedly there was hair on the duct tape/skull, the maggots would be irrelevant. Her hair would be the tell tale sign, right? I do understand maggots in the trunk would mean there was decomp in the trunk.

I don't know I am so tired. Thanks for answering my stupid questions Northern Rose. I really appreciate all the monkeys that bear with me and my silly questions.

Your questions are not stupid.  There would be a chance that the Chlorofrm would show up on the hair if the hair was in good enough condition.  The body was also found on the cusp of it still being detected in the hair and with the weather in Florida decomp may have taken place quicker.  However the water would have had a preservation factor.  It is more likely and  absolutely confirms if chloroform shows up in the maggots as well as any other chemical that poor girl was given.  If the chloroform were only in the trunk because of a natural settling from strong cleaners, then it would not be in the maggots.  So to me the maggots are gold.  As for your GHB question, beats the heck out of me other than she was either too poor or cheap to buy it and decided to go the cheap and make your own solution so there would also be no suspicion.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #502 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Ours aren't quite that high here yet.  $4.16/pk in stores and $3.78/pk at gas stations.
Where the heck do you live Sam, I am coming to visit and bootleg me some ciggies back to Texas!

JUST KIDDING LE, FBI, IRS, ATF.  I can barely walk tonight much less tote cigarretes across state lines.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Trust me....I am reading that book to quit furiously!  Can't wait till Monday to see what we will get.

Is Josef at a week end slumber party?

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: April 04, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

JSM---yes, Jose has to disclose his evidence to the state, just they have to for him.  I would assume it would be released under the Sunshine Law as well.  Someone correct if I'm wrong.     It would probably be a good laugh to see what "evidence" Jose digs up (to try to prove dumbo is innocent---yeah, right!) What a crock!
  So he has to release it only after the SA asks for it, or if it is filed in court the media can request it? That is what confuses me.

By the way, Baez couldn't dig up evidence if he were dragging his butt across the yard because it was on fire. Sorry, my Josef can dig up more evidence than Baez in one second flat.

OMG....JSM, you crack me up!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 04, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »

Buon Notte monkey friends...Im calling it an early night as well.    Sweet dreams, cyas tomorrow 
Bein par Capp!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 04, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

Buon Notte monkey friends...Im calling it an early night as well.    Sweet dreams, cyas tomorrow 
dobrou noc See ya in the am Cappy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 04, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

KFN & MILSTEAD FORECLOSURE

How do these people collect money under KFN and have their home in foreclosure?

Are there NO LAWS IN FLORIDA which govern this type of financial dealings?

Can someone here tell me how an insolvent person can have a non profit and give away bass boats?

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/...ate=&end_date=

I still can't figure out why there is no investigation by the government when these kinds of people have non profits and are living tax free.

Case ID: 502008CA031103XXXXMB
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: 502008CA031103XXXXMB
Case Caption: BERNARD ROSENBLOOM V DENNIS MILSTEAD
Division: AW - COOK
Filing Date: Wednesday, October 08th, 2008
Court: CA - CIRCUIT CIVIL
Jury: N-Non Jury
Type: RF - REAL PROPERTY/FORECLOSURE

Case Parties

Seq # Assoc Expn Date Type ID Name
1 PLAINTIFF @1545507 ROSENBLOOM, BERNARD Aliases: none

2 1 ATTORNEY 0046736 SERLE , ESQ, STEVEN Aliases: none

3 DEFENDANT @1545508 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W Aliases: none

4 DEFENDANT @1545494 MILSTEAD, SHERRI J Aliases: none

5 JUDGE AW COOK, JUDGE JACK H Aliases: none

Docket Entries

Docket
Number Docket Type Book and Page No. Attached To:
00000 - ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Filing Date: 08-OCT-2008
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: none.
800FF - CAFF
Filing Party: ROSENBLOOM, BERNARD
Disposition Amount:
0LISP - FEE/LIS PENDENS ($5.60)
Disposition Amount:
PE - PENDING
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
RCPT - RECEIPT FOR PAYMENT
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: A Payment of -$330.60 was made on receipt CAMB249209.
1 CMP - COMPLAINT
Disposition Amount:
2 CCS - CIVIL COVER SHEET
Disposition Amount:
3 LISP - LIS PENDENS Book 022904 - Page 01487
Disposition Amount:
4 SMIS - SUMMONS ISSUED
Filing Party: MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: SM-08-179051
5 SMIS - SUMMONS ISSUED
Filing Party: MILSTEAD, SHERRI J
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: SM-08-179052
SRTN - SERVICE RETURN (ATTACHED)
Filing Date: 16-OCT-2008
Filing Party: MILSTEAD, SHERRI J
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: SERVED 10/09/08
SRTN - SERVICE RETURN (ATTACHED)
Filing Date: 16-OCT-2008
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: SERVED 10/9/08
6 ANS - ANSWER
Filing Date: 29-OCT-2008
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: AND SHERRI J MILSTEAD AS TRUSTEES OF THE DENNIS W MILSTEAD AND SHERRI MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST AGREEMENT ANSWER TO FORECLOSURE MORTGAGE
7 MOT - MOTION
Filing Date: 20-NOV-2008
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: FOR SUMMARY FNAL JUDGMENT OF FORECLOSURE AND TAXATION OFATTY'S FEES AND COSTS
8 NOH - NOTICE OF HEARING
Filing Date: 31-DEC-2008
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT OF FORECLOSURE AND TAXATION OF ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS - 03/23/09 AT 10:00 AM
9 FJFC - FINAL JUDGMENT FORECLOSURE Book 023147 - Page 00662
Filing Date: 24-MAR-2009
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: $565,363.36 SALE DATE JUNE 25, 2009 DTD 3/23/09 COOK
DJ - DISPOSED BY JUDGE 9
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
10 NOSA - NOTICE OF SALE
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: 6/25/09 BERNARD ROSENBLOOM VS MILSTEAD PUB PBDBR MAY 13 AND MAY 20, 2009 publish date
11 NOF - NOTICE OF FILING
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: ORIGINAL NOTE

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: April 04, 2009, 11:32:50 PM »

Ours aren't quite that high here yet.  $4.16/pk in stores and $3.78/pk at gas stations.
Where the heck do you live Sam, I am coming to visit and bootleg me some ciggies back to Texas!

JUST KIDDING LE, FBI, IRS, ATF.  I can barely walk tonight much less tote cigarretes across state lines.

I live just east of Charleston, WV
I am trying to quit before they get any higher though.  I read online yesterday that a pack of regular Marlboros were going for $10/pk in New York

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 04, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

OMG a pack is 13.27 here and only gas stations can sell them. New law started Jan 1st that no place which had a pharmacy can  sell them or tobacco products.  Hubby smokes colts and his packs are 9.25 for a pack of 8.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 04, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »

I'm logging off now as well. I have an early day tomorrow. Whole family coming for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening.
I have enjoyed being able to share time and thoughts with everyone tonight. It doesn't happen often.

You have a happy family dinner tomorrow. Come back tomorrow evening. JSM will love to hear happy family dinner stories.

I  am hoping I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening after everyone leaves.
The 17yr old will definitely tie up the computer all day....and I hope he doesn't crash it......the other 3 will just wear me out.
That sounds like fun Sam, at least they behave. I have a 16 year old nephew that is an angel, but his brother is 5 and can be a pain in the arse. Love them both dearly. Have a fun time tomorrow

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 04, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »

Jm - yes by determing how old the maggot is you know that the person has been dead at least that long.  Other than human intervention (Dr. putting maggot larvae into bad ulcerated sights in humans to clean ulceation) maggots do not show up until the carbon unit is dead.  Because maggots feed on dead tissue, whatever resides in that tissue will show up in the maggots. So if Cayee was recently chloroformed and the chloroform is still in her cells,then as the maggots eat the cells the chloroform will be present in the maggot.  This is the same for any drug or chemical that can be found in the host tissue the maggots are feeding from.

Capp - be very careful with removing the popcorn from your ceiling.  Up until 1987 one of the major ingredients that helped the stipple adhere to the ceiling was asbestos. If your ceiling has been painted with an oil based paint you can scrape it off with no worry of the asbestos being released.  If it has not been painted then you really need a hazmat team as the asbestos will be flying throughout your house and you will be breathing it for a long time. Hope your house was built after 1987.
Thanks Northern Rose, I knew maggots could show chemicals in the body they fed off. I also know about gross, using maggots to eat away dead tissue from ulcerated skin.

Do you know how long it takes for chloroform to metabolize in a live body? Is it a long while or a short while? If it is a short while, then will the maggots show chloroform?

If KC used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, why not use the GHB? I know KC could have found GHB much more easily than chloroform and GHB metabolizes very fast. TIA JSM

PS, JSM is very inarticulate and flunked chemistry in high school and college andy help would be appreciated! 

That is really hard to answer as it depends on the over all amount of chloroform used (substantial amount consistent over time) or a one time thing.  If it was given repeatedly over time then it would show up in the hair as well as tissues especially the liver.  It could be present in the hair for 4-6 months. Flesh would be dependant on how well the liver deals with it.
I'm sorry to ask hard questions. I know the maggots would have been a big deal had poor Caylee not been found. But now that they found her and supposedly there was hair on the duct tape/skull, the maggots would be irrelevant. Her hair would be the tell tale sign, right? I do understand maggots in the trunk would mean there was decomp in the trunk.

I don't know I am so tired. Thanks for answering my stupid questions Northern Rose. I really appreciate all the monkeys that bear with me and my silly questions.

Your questions are not stupid.  There would be a chance that the Chlorofrm would show up on the hair if the hair was in good enough condition.  The body was also found on the cusp of it still being detected in the hair and with the weather in Florida decomp may have taken place quicker.  However the water would have had a preservation factor.  It is more likely and  absolutely confirms if chloroform shows up in the maggots as well as any other chemical that poor girl was given.  If the chloroform were only in the trunk because of a natural settling from strong cleaners, then it would not be in the maggots.  So to me the maggots are gold.  As for your GHB question, beats the heck out of me other than she was either too poor or cheap to buy it and decided to go the cheap and make your own solution so there would also be no suspicion.

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: April 04, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

That sounds like fun Sam, at least they behave. I have a 16 year old nephew that is an angel, but his brother is 5 and can be a pain in the arse. Love them both dearly. Have a fun time tomorrow

It is the younger 3 that I worry about. What one doesn't think of and do the other 2 are ahead of him. It is like trying to corral "wild monkeys". pun intended!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: April 04, 2009, 11:41:39 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose. I think it will show up in her hair and in the hair with the death band. I was just wondering why she would use chloroform instead of GHB. Seems to me like her peeps would be able to get GHB with no questions asked. KC doesn't seem to me to be a chemist that could make chloroform. I am probably wrong again. I have never looked up the recipe to make chloroform. The only recipe I look up is for pizza and it is under pizzahut.com. Thanks again for helping me with this Northern Rose. You are sweet. TIA JSM

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: April 04, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »

Goodnight All.  i am definitely going this time.
Hope to be able to join the cage with you all tomorrow evening!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 04, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

OMG a pack is 13.27 here and only gas stations can sell them. New law started Jan 1st that no place which had a pharmacy can  sell them or tobacco products.  Hubby smokes colts and his packs are 9.25 for a pack of 8.

I am not a smoker, so nothing about these taxes affect me one way or the other, but when all these people quit smoking or go to roll your own how are they going to collect their stupid taxes?

I don't think this big tax increase is as much about smoking as it is to fund this 18 TRILLION DOLLAR budget these fools are getting ready to pass.

We need to TOTALLY CLEAN OUT CONGRESS !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: April 04, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »

Cecy, there was much discussion on the chloroform issue many months ago.   It was largely concluded that cleaning solvents were being ruled out due to the pure form the chloroform was in the trunk although there does not seem to be concrete definitive answer on this yet that I am aware of, so I think its fair to say its up for debate still.   I think the death band hair that matches either Casey or Caylee's DNA (Casey is alive so that leaves one conclusion)  & decomp findings found in that same trunk make it very strong evidence combined.

Thanks for your answer - I do remember the discussion on the chloroform it was a lively debate on here and other sites - and I was thinking that some folks thought that the fact it would so quickly break down in its concentrated form (especially for being in the hot sun at least two weeks at a towyard) might mean that the signature in the trunk was more recent.  Also I thought that there had been some additional evidence of other chemicals that might be found in cleaning solvents.  I absolutely agree that the decomp and hair evidence place Caylee in the trunk, but I am just not sure that chloroform can be determined as cause of death beyond reasonable doubt.  She could have strangled her for all we know - or drugged her if that gatorade bottle and liquid syringe found at the scene check out.  I do think she spent time in the trunk before being wrapped up and I tend to lean toward this being a staged kidnapping as well.

I'm a huge fan of LP myself - and was honored when he answered a few of my emails last October regarding theories I had involving ping charts, etc and even asked for additional info.  I am really impressed you have "gab" privileges with him!  He tends to have a soft spot for George I think, so I don't say much on that front any more.  I am so glad he is there to be a fly in the Ant's ointment to mix up a metaphor.

Flamma fumo est proxima
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »

Trust me....I am reading that book to quit furiously!  Can't wait till Monday to see what we will get.

Is Josef at a week end slumber party?

I have that book to quit. One of the doctors I work for, said it helped his wife. Unfortunately my book is in a suitcase underneath all kinds of junk in my closet. 

Josef wishes he was at a slumber party. I skated until after nine last night so he went to boarding school. Now that my knee is messed up I can't walk the 4 flights of stairs to take his crazy butt downstairs. He will have to stay at least til tomorrow.  I miss the little man.

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »

I am not a smoker, so nothing about these taxes affect me one way or the other, but when all these people quit smoking or go to roll your own how are they going to collect their stupid taxes?

I don't think this big tax increase is as much about smoking as it is to fund this 18 TRILLION DOLLAR budget these fools are getting ready to pass.

We need to TOTALLY CLEAN OUT CONGRESS !!!

LMAO Turbo - I have a friend who rolls her own now and she said loose tobacco has gone up.  Probably papers will too.  Pretty soon it will be cheaper to roll them in dollar bills I imagine.  Or maybe Marlboro bongs will just become fashionable...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:13:52 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Flamma fumo est proxima
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 04, 2009, 11:50:25 PM »

I live just east of Charleston, WV
I am trying to quit before they get any higher though.  I read online yesterday that a pack of regular Marlboros were going for $10/pk in New York
You live in tobacco country, now wonder they are cheap. My ex and I would carry back cartons and beer when we would go visit his relatives in Kentucky. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.