April 20, 2024, 05:13:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244802 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #520 on: April 04, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.......
I'm logging off now as well. I have an early day tomorrow. Whole family coming for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening.
I have enjoyed being able to share time and thoughts with everyone tonight. It doesn't happen often.

You have a happy family dinner tomorrow. Come back tomorrow evening. JSM will love to hear happy family dinner stories.

I  am hoping I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening after everyone leaves.
I expect the grandkids will wear me out. They are 17yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs and 1yr.
The 17yr old will definitely tie up the computer all day....and I hope he doesn't crash it......the other 3 will just wear me out.
That sounds like fun Sam, at least they behave. I have a 16 year old nephew that is an angel, but his brother is 5 and can be a pain in the arse. Love them both dearly. Have a fun time tomorrow

It is the younger 3 that I worry about. What one doesn't think of and do the other 2 are ahead of him. It is like trying to corral "wild monkeys". pun intended!
You have fun tomorrow Sam. I will be thinking of you!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: April 04, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

Haven't really felt like posting on the case lately, but I have been here reading and staying caught up.  Glad when the new docs get released.

A thought about Hoover:  If indeed he approached TES Nov 8 regarding the sighting of a white car at the wooded area on Suburban...

WHY does this not come up in his story about Dominic summoning him, and going along with him check out the site (and film)?  He even goes so far as to repeatedly emphasize that Dominic never told him where the "tip" came from.  He acts as if he never even saw this spot before.  I agree that there's something stinky about this.

It's rather odd, too:  the timing of LP's Blanchard Park/Little Econ River search.  Could be the media coverage about LP's searches triggered some kind of plan or panic or something among the scheming Anthonys...  LP working with LE as a ruse would be a great story, but isn't likely, is it?

Sa  Nov 08   TES Search.  JH approaches TES searcher w/white-car-sighting story.

Su  Nov 09   2nd day of TES Search.  Tim Miller calls off the search.

Mo  Nov 10   Cindy and George show up at Blanchard Park, ugly scene.

Tu  Nov 11   LP and Grund hold memorial at Blanchard Park.

We Nov 12   LP searching Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Th  Nov 13   LP's Divers found items in Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Fr   Nov 14   Items not related to Caylee.  LP is asked to take a Polygraph.
                  A's spokesperson Garrison resigns.  Michelle Bart is new spokesperson.

Sa  Nov 15   "Meet and Greet."  DC and JH go on first search at Suburban Dr.
                  Bart announces there will be a surprise at a press conf. Monday.

Su  Nov 16   DC and JH go on second search at Suburban Dr.

Mo  Nov 17  Monday Press Conference does not happen.  No explanation given.

Th Nov 20   Media interviews Bart, Anthonys (CA silent, skinny, in shock?)
                 Announcement of Florida Mall "sighting" photo.
                 Nejame resigns as Anthonys' attorney.

There is more, too...
This time period looks pretty crucial, IMO.

Be good and have fun Monkeys!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 04, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Ours aren't quite that high here yet.  $4.16/pk in stores and $3.78/pk at gas stations.

OMG a pack is 13.27 here and only gas stations can sell them. New law started Jan 1st that no place which had a pharmacy can  sell them or tobacco products.  Hubby smokes colts and his packs are 9.25 for a pack of 8.
Damn, Northern, are you in Canada or the US? Sounds like the prices in England. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: April 04, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »

OMG I just posted inside Turbo's post.  The bong thing is my fault, not Turbo's!  I am not good at posting here yet! Nut says "I think I fixed it"

(as an aside, I quit four years ago this month.  I am now officially addicted to Capuccino flavored Commit.  sigh!)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:16:48 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Flamma fumo est proxima
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:44 PM »

OMG a pack is 13.27 here and only gas stations can sell them. New law started Jan 1st that no place which had a pharmacy can  sell them or tobacco products.  Hubby smokes colts and his packs are 9.25 for a pack of 8.

I am not a smoker, so nothing about these taxes affect me one way or the other, but when all these people quit smoking or go to roll your own how are they going to collect their stupid taxes?

I don't think this big tax increase is as much about smoking as it is to fund this 18 TRILLION DOLLAR budget these fools are getting ready to pass.

We need to TOTALLY CLEAN OUT CONGRESS !!!
Dont get me started, please Turbo, BUT I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 04, 2009, 11:56:14 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM is gonna ice her knee and go to bed. It is waaayyy past her bedtime.  Sleep well my friends.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 04, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Ours aren't quite that high here yet.  $4.16/pk in stores and $3.78/pk at gas stations.

Damn, Northern, are you in Canada or the US? Sounds like the prices in England. 

Canada, way up north,
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: April 04, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

goodnight JSM - I hope your knee is feeling better real soon!

Flamma fumo est proxima
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 04, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »

OMG I just posted inside Turbo's post.  The bong thing is my fault, not Turbo's!  I am not good at posting here yet!

(as an aside, I quit four years ago this month.  I am now officially addicted to Capuccino flavored Commit.  sigh!)

The bong thing cracked me up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 04, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »

Goodnight JSM
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: April 05, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »

OMG I just posted inside Turbo's post.  The bong thing is my fault, not Turbo's!  I am not good at posting here yet!

The bong thing cracked me up.

Glad you enjoyed that - it's late and I appear to be mixing flashbacks with current event newsflashes on the the exorbitant price of tobacco.  Shoot, I remember when everyone said we'd all stop smoking when cigs went up to a whole dollar and none of the machines took paper money yet.  I feel positively Pleistocene!!

Flamma fumo est proxima
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 05, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »

Quote from: joesamas mama
[/quote

I anticipate that Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland will tell Bozo something similar to this:   "Didn't we visit this once before?   I distinctly told you to contact Texas Equusearch directly and your motion was denied.   For the same reasons, your motion is denied."   I have a post here a few pages back as to why I think Bozo wants these records so badly.   I'm sure we will be receiving reaction from TM's Florida attorney, Mark Nejame shortly.    I still get a kick in the pants that he is representing Tim after resigning as the Anthonys attorney.   I got a bigger chuckle watching Nejame argue that motion the first time around, he was eloquent & court room ready savvy, he ran circles around Bozo!    It was also worth a few giggles this past motion hearing to watch Nejame smooging with detective & the prosecution while the Anthonys sat in the court room chewing their gum.

THanks Capp, I read the post about why he wanted the documents now (Hoover right) and asked the same question. So Strickland will tell Baez shove it up your behind, fly to Texas and get a judge to release the documents or Baez needs to shut the Heck up. Does this question make sense.

I didn't like that Nejame at all, but when he came to Tim's defense and left the Ant's Mr Nejame is a good man in my eyes. even if he has a plaster cast of his baby's behind hanging on the wall.
[/quote]

Hi JSM!!!!!

I just had to come out of "lurkdom" to tel  you how much I admire you and your Wonderful sense of humor.  You are one "Amazng" Monkey!!!!

Hugs,
PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: April 05, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »

Quote from: joesamas mama
[/quote

I anticipate that Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland will tell Bozo something similar to this:   "Didn't we visit this once before?   I distinctly told you to contact Texas Equusearch directly and your motion was denied.   For the same reasons, your motion is denied."   I have a post here a few pages back as to why I think Bozo wants these records so badly.   I'm sure we will be receiving reaction from TM's Florida attorney, Mark Nejame shortly.    I still get a kick in the pants that he is representing Tim after resigning as the Anthonys attorney.   I got a bigger chuckle watching Nejame argue that motion the first time around, he was eloquent & court room ready savvy, he ran circles around Bozo!    It was also worth a few giggles this past motion hearing to watch Nejame smooging with detective & the prosecution while the Anthonys sat in the court room chewing their gum.

THanks Capp, I read the post about why he wanted the documents now (Hoover right) and asked the same question. So Strickland will tell Baez shove it up your behind, fly to Texas and get a judge to release the documents or Baez needs to shut the Heck up. Does this question make sense.

I didn't like that Nejame at all, but when he came to Tim's defense and left the Ant's Mr Nejame is a good man in my eyes. even if he has a plaster cast of his baby's behind hanging on the wall.

Hi JSM!!!!!

I just had to come out of "lurkdom" to tel  you how much I admire you and your Wonderful sense of humor.  You are one "Amazng" Monkey!!!!

Hugs,
PJ  flower
[/quote]

PJ (and JSM) - you're so right - and I was only sad that Nejames couldn't read that last part he put into his motion about Bozo not being able to pick up any document reproductions from TES until he paid in advance and that the any funds he used to pay for them were deemed legitimately gained..  I used to make terrible jokes about how he should be wearing a cape, but he has restored his reputation in my mind by his Ant exorcism.  I didn't know about the baby's butt thing though. hmmmm....

Flamma fumo est proxima
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: April 05, 2009, 12:23:35 AM »

omg I did it again and didn't scroll down far enough to post right.  I am just a blogtard and apparently need to lurk or go to sleep.  Goodnight everyone!

Nut tried to fix it but got confused and couldn't ... lol. Sorryyy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:29:23 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Flamma fumo est proxima
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 05, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!

Haven't really felt like posting on the case lately, but I have been here reading and staying caught up.  Glad when the new docs get released.

A thought about Hoover:  If indeed he approached TES Nov 8 regarding the sighting of a white car at the wooded area on Suburban...

WHY does this not come up in his story about Dominic summoning him, and going along with him check out the site (and film)?  He even goes so far as to repeatedly emphasize that Dominic never told him where the "tip" came from.  He acts as if he never even saw this spot before.  I agree that there's something stinky about this.

It's rather odd, too:  the timing of LP's Blanchard Park/Little Econ River search.  Could be the media coverage about LP's searches triggered some kind of plan or panic or something among the scheming Anthonys...  LP working with LE as a ruse would be a great story, but isn't likely, is it?

Sa  Nov 08   TES Search.  JH approaches TES searcher w/white-car-sighting story.

There is more, too...
This time period looks pretty crucial, IMO.

Be good and have fun Monkeys!

Desi

Desi - hope you don't mind me adding a few to yours.  My current trail I want to follow is all the players who were at the Suburban Drive location...gasp, the daisy train.

June    Teen saw casey car
June or July??     Teens called police to scene and were told it was bomb  - who was responding officer??? CAIN????
  Kio tells police about it being teen hang out
June 24  Gas can of georgie and OFFICE CAIN takes call
  Aug 11  Kronk calls
Aug 12   Kronk calls back
Aug 13  Kronk again - CAIN comes gets scared of snake!
Aug 12  Gale St. John and crew there.  They have their video showing they were there - Aug 12 or 13 ish
Aug 18 Keith Williams shows cindy bag - note she handles things - so that would explain fingerprints later found.
Oct   ____   K. Williams back again - school calls for trespass.

Dec 11 kronk finds skull
  This is just a rough start, and my dates are not exact nor double checked - but if we could somehow make a list of all at the scene and all who were there and their other connections - just seems it would be useful.  The daisy chain is starting to look not far fetched.  I have LP private cell number, but have never used it but I am getting tempted! 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #535 on: April 05, 2009, 12:45:08 AM »

Jm - yes by determing how old the maggot is you know that the person has been dead at least that long.  Other than human intervention (Dr. putting maggot larvae into bad ulcerated sights in humans to clean ulceation) maggots do not show up until the carbon unit is dead.  Because maggots feed on dead tissue, whatever resides in that tissue will show up in the maggots. So if Cayee was recently chloroformed and the chloroform is still in her cells,then as the maggots eat the cells the chloroform will be present in the maggot.  This is the same for any drug or chemical that can be found in the host tissue the maggots are feeding from.

Capp - be very careful with removing the popcorn from your ceiling.  Up until 1987 one of the major ingredients that helped the stipple adhere to the ceiling was asbestos. If your ceiling has been painted with an oil based paint you can scrape it off with no worry of the asbestos being released.  If it has not been painted then you really need a hazmat team as the asbestos will be flying throughout your house and you will be breathing it for a long time. Hope your house was built after 1987.
Thanks Northern Rose, I knew maggots could show chemicals in the body they fed off. I also know about gross, using maggots to eat away dead tissue from ulcerated skin.

Do you know how long it takes for chloroform to metabolize in a live body? Is it a long while or a short while? If it is a short while, then will the maggots show chloroform?

If KC used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, why not use the GHB? I know KC could have found GHB much more easily than chloroform and GHB metabolizes very fast. TIA JSM

PS, JSM is very inarticulate and flunked chemistry in high school and college andy help would be appreciated! 

That is really hard to answer as it depends on the over all amount of chloroform used (substantial amount consistent over time) or a one time thing.  If it was given repeatedly over time then it would show up in the hair as well as tissues especially the liver.  It could be present in the hair for 4-6 months. Flesh would be dependant on how well the liver deals with it.
I'm sorry to ask hard questions. I know the maggots would have been a big deal had poor Caylee not been found. But now that they found her and supposedly there was hair on the duct tape/skull, the maggots would be irrelevant. Her hair would be the tell tale sign, right? I do understand maggots in the trunk would mean there was decomp in the trunk.

I don't know I am so tired. Thanks for answering my stupid questions Northern Rose. I really appreciate all the monkeys that bear with me and my silly questions.

Your questions are not stupid.  There would be a chance that the Chlorofrm would show up on the hair if the hair was in good enough condition.  The body was also found on the cusp of it still being detected in the hair and with the weather in Florida decomp may have taken place quicker.  However the water would have had a preservation factor.  It is more likely and  absolutely confirms if chloroform shows up in the maggots as well as any other chemical that poor girl was given.  If the chloroform were only in the trunk because of a natural settling from strong cleaners, then it would not be in the maggots.  So to me the maggots are gold.  As for your GHB question, beats the heck out of me other than she was either too poor or cheap to buy it and decided to go the cheap and make your own solution so there would also be no suspicion.
Thanks Northern Rose. I think it will show up in her hair and in the hair with the death band. I was just wondering why she would use chloroform instead of GHB. Seems to me like her peeps would be able to get GHB with no questions asked. KC doesn't seem to me to be a chemist that could make chloroform. I am probably wrong again. I have never looked up the recipe to make chloroform. The only recipe I look up is for pizza and it is under pizzahut.com. Thanks again for helping me with this Northern Rose. You are sweet. TIA JSM
JSM,
Look at it like this-KC would have to have made her drink GHB.Our little Caylee was 3 years old and at that age it can be mission impossible to get them to drink medication and if you ruffle their feathers,they will throw it back up.I have much experience with this since I have been a pediatric nurse for 35 years and have worn medication home many days.Now we all know how lazy KC is. What could be easier than a cloth with chloroform over the mouth and nose and it takes 1 to 2 minuets to work?? I get angry as I type this and no punnishment is great enough for KC.I have seen some cruel parents in my line of work and children that have endured unspeakable things but KC is as heartless as anyone I have ever seen! I know you have gone for the night,but maybe you will see this in the AM.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 05, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »

Hi JSM!!!!!

Hugs,
PJ  flower

PJ (and JSM) - you're so right - and I was only sad that Nejames couldn't read that last part he put into his motion about Bozo not being able to pick up any document reproductions from TES until he paid in advance and that the any funds he used to pay for them were deemed legitimately gained..  I used to make terrible jokes about how he should be wearing a cape, but he has restored his reputation in my mind by his Ant exorcism.  I didn't know about the baby's butt thing though. hmmmm....
[/quote]

Picture:

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 05, 2009, 12:51:25 AM »

Dang you, NewsJunkie!   

Can't you see, I'm TRYING to just post-and-run here! 

Great perspective there, girl.  Yeah Caylee's swamp disposal spot    seemed to be a people-magnet... Grand Central Station... Unbelievable.

There really does seem to be an awful lot of activity in that spot over a short period of time, especially for a dead-end road in a residential area!  Good thinking.

This could be a productive brainstorm topic, IMO...

(Back to lurking for Desi)

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: April 05, 2009, 12:54:45 AM »

[/quote]

Ooooohhh Cecybeans, that was a humorous topic for quite some time while NJ was part of the anthony defense.  It really is quite something to see (the baby butt).  Here's a link.  Just scroll down a bit and you will see Mark NeJame's little girl's butt casting. 
http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: April 05, 2009, 01:04:03 AM »

Dang you, NewsJunkie!   

Can't you see, I'm TRYING to just post-and-run here! 

Great perspective there, girl.  Yeah Caylee's swamp disposal spot    seemed to be a people-magnet... Grand Central Station... Unbelievable.

There really does seem to be an awful lot of activity in that spot over a short period of time, especially for a dead-end road in a residential area!  Good thinking.

This could be a productive brainstorm topic, IMO...

(Back to lurking for Desi)

Evil Grin - I wouldn't try to keep you from a drive by!   You can add to the list tomorrow if that is better! 

I forgot some already I am sure, that was just off the top of my head - real fast like to keep you from the door!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.