April 26, 2024, 08:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244989 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 05, 2009, 01:23:04 AM »

One I forgot in my list was TES   searched.  But maybe because I think they arn't in any daisy chain!  Only legitimate players in the deal!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: April 05, 2009, 01:24:21 AM »

One I forgot in my list was TES   searched.  But maybe because I think they arn't in any daisy chain!  Only legitimate players in the deal!
Yes, responding to my own post.....
 I know there are probably more - like C  A  S  E  Y   !!!!!!!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #542 on: April 05, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »

Not sure if it has been discussed but I stumbled across some info.....
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation:
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/44916802.pdf
Who is Brenda Black - GilTodd/Toad Black's wife?? I'm going to be checking this out.
was on a Topix thread..

Any monkeys know anything bout this??

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 05, 2009, 01:50:17 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!

Haven't really felt like posting on the case lately, but I have been here reading and staying caught up.  Glad when the new docs get released.

A thought about Hoover:  If indeed he approached TES Nov 8 regarding the sighting of a white car at the wooded area on Suburban...

WHY does this not come up in his story about Dominic summoning him, and going along with him check out the site (and film)?  He even goes so far as to repeatedly emphasize that Dominic never told him where the "tip" came from.  He acts as if he never even saw this spot before.  I agree that there's something stinky about this.

It's rather odd, too:  the timing of LP's Blanchard Park/Little Econ River search.  Could be the media coverage about LP's searches triggered some kind of plan or panic or something among the scheming Anthonys...  LP working with LE as a ruse would be a great story, but isn't likely, is it?

Sa  Nov 08   TES Search.  JH approaches TES searcher w/white-car-sighting story.

Su  Nov 09   2nd day of TES Search.  Tim Miller calls off the search.

Mo  Nov 10   Cindy and George show up at Blanchard Park, ugly scene.

Tu  Nov 11   LP and Grund hold memorial at Blanchard Park.

We Nov 12   LP searching Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Th  Nov 13   LP's Divers found items in Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Fr   Nov 14   Items not related to Caylee.  LP is asked to take a Polygraph.
                  A's spokesperson Garrison resigns.  Michelle Bart is new spokesperson.

Sa  Nov 15   "Meet and Greet."  DC and JH go on first search at Suburban Dr.
                  Bart announces there will be a surprise at a press conf. Monday.

Su  Nov 16   DC and JH go on second search at Suburban Dr.

Mo  Nov 17  Monday Press Conference does not happen.  No explanation given.

Th Nov 20   Media interviews Bart, Anthonys (CA silent, skinny, in shock?)
                 Announcement of Florida Mall "sighting" photo.
                 Nejame resigns as Anthonys' attorney.

There is more, too...
This time period looks pretty crucial, IMO.

Be good and have fun Monkeys!

Desi

Desi - hope you don't mind me adding a few to yours.  My current trail I want to follow is all the players who were at the Suburban Drive location...gasp, the daisy train.

June    Teen saw casey car
June or July??     Teens called police to scene and were told it was bomb  - who was responding officer??? CAIN????
  Kio tells police about it being teen hang out
June 24  Gas can of georgie and OFFICE CAIN takes call
  Aug 11  Kronk calls
Aug 12   Kronk calls back
Aug 13  Kronk again - CAIN comes gets scared of snake!
Aug 12  Gale St. John and crew there.  They have their video showing they were there - Aug 12 or 13 ish
Aug 18 Keith Williams shows cindy bag - note she handles things - so that would explain fingerprints later found.
Oct   ____   K. Williams back again - school calls for trespass.

Sa  Nov 08   TES Search.  JH approaches TES searcher w/white-car-sighting story.

Su  Nov 09   2nd day of TES Search.  Tim Miller calls off the search.

Mo  Nov 10   Cindy and George show up at Blanchard Park, ugly scene.

Tu  Nov 11   LP and Grund hold memorial at Blanchard Park.

We Nov 12   LP searching Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Th  Nov 13   LP's Divers found items in Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Fr   Nov 14   Items not related to Caylee.  LP is asked to take a Polygraph.
                  A's spokesperson Garrison resigns.  Michelle Bart is new spokesperson.

Sa  Nov 15   "Meet and Greet."  DC and JH go on first search at Suburban Dr.
                  Bart announces there will be a surprise at a press conf. Monday.

Su  Nov 16   DC and JH go on second search at Suburban Dr.

Mo  Nov 17  Monday Press Conference does not happen.  No explanation given.

Th Nov 20   Media interviews Bart, Anthonys (CA silent, skinny, in shock?)
                 Announcement of Florida Mall "sighting" photo.
                 Nejame resigns as Anthonys' attorney.
Dec 11 kronk finds skull
  This is just a rough start, and my dates are not exact nor double checked - but if we could somehow make a list of all at the scene and all who were there and their other connections - just seems it would be useful.  The daisy chain is starting to look not far fetched.  I have LP private cell number, but have never used it but I am getting tempted! 

ANJ do you recall when the school called in a complaint about someone being in the woods?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 05, 2009, 02:16:46 AM »

Who is Brenda Black - GilTodd/Toad Black's wife?? I'm going to be checking this out.
was on a Topix thread..

I suspect this is your Brenda Black based on her photos of the Ants and how she tagged them. 

http://www.myspace.com/brendadblack

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 05, 2009, 02:20:10 AM »

Northern Rose - it was in October is all I know at the moment.  Doing a gazillion things can check in the am if no one finds it first! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 05, 2009, 02:24:49 AM »

Blink: Got it, moving on to the 21st. of October. Did you look to see if the bag you found originally was still there?

From http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

So maybe 21st!  no rose!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 05, 2009, 02:32:28 AM »

Blink: Got it, moving on to the 21st. of October. Did you look to see if the bag you found originally was still there?

From http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

So maybe 21st!  no rose!

That makes sense, Thanks!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2009, 02:36:52 AM »

was on a Topix thread..

I suspect this is your Brenda Black based on her photos of the Ants and how she tagged them. 

http://www.myspace.com/brendadblack

Nice Job, NR!  Looks like a member of that church... ("My brother in Christ, George...")

Was Brenda Black the person who answered the phone at Todd's number?  Hmmm... maybe not... tired monkey here, going back into my corner, lol...

But good find, seriously.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 05, 2009, 04:19:40 AM »

was on a Topix thread..

About a week ago I came across that name as well as Holly Gagne as newly appointed Directors  to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation 3/6/09 in an update filed with The Florida Dept of State Divisions of Corporations , still trying to find out who they are & what their connection to the Anthonys is See this:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4757.msg739005#msg739005

This is on their contact page for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, sniped from another old post:

This in the contact section makes no sense, as an organization they should have listed a contact for inquiries about their future organization as opposed to what is seen below:

For all media inquiries please contact
Attorney Brad Conway (407) 246-0803

For any information on the search for Caylee or
any information regarding the discovery
of Caylee Marie please contact Dominic Casey
at D & A Investigations (407) 865-7152
or log onto www.dgator.com

What a scam, they have no intention of providing beneficial assistance, they just plan to blow smoke up a few naive tails!   Talk about blood money!

There seems to be an obvious circle of characters involved
Then go here:
http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4757.msg743441#msg743441
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4757.msg743732#msg743732

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 05, 2009, 05:54:10 AM »

Cecy, there was much discussion on the chloroform issue many months ago.   It was largely concluded that cleaning solvents were being ruled out due to the pure form the chloroform was in the trunk although there does not seem to be concrete definitive answer on this yet that I am aware of, so I think its fair to say its up for debate still.   I think the death band hair that matches either Casey or Caylee's DNA (Casey is alive so that leaves one conclusion)  & decomp findings found in that same trunk make it very strong evidence combined.

Thanks for your answer - I do remember the discussion on the chloroform it was a lively debate on here and other sites - and I was thinking that some folks thought that the fact it would so quickly break down in its concentrated form (especially for being in the hot sun at least two weeks at a towyard) might mean that the signature in the trunk was more recent.  Also I thought that there had been some additional evidence of other chemicals that might be found in cleaning solvents.  I absolutely agree that the decomp and hair evidence place Caylee in the trunk, but I am just not sure that chloroform can be determined as cause of death beyond reasonable doubt.  She could have strangled her for all we know - or drugged her if that gatorade bottle and liquid syringe found at the scene check out.  I do think she spent time in the trunk before being wrapped up and I tend to lean toward this being a staged kidnapping as well.

I'm a huge fan of LP myself - and was honored when he answered a few of my emails last October regarding theories I had involving ping charts, etc and even asked for additional info.  I am really impressed you have "gab" privileges with him!  He tends to have a soft spot for George I think, so I don't say much on that front any more.  I am so glad he is there to be a fly in the Ant's ointment to mix up a metaphor.

I went to bed early but got up, my spine/sciatic has been pitching fits for the past few weeks...annoying & painful but I'll get thru it as I always do for quite a few years.   So here I sit at this unGodly hour & saw your post to me.  Yea, he's pretty convinced that ole George was kept in the dark about a good bit, at least up to a certain point, we differ a tad on when that point shifted.   In an attempt to be humorous he sees George as pathetic & whipped, I see George as missing a pair      He knows what we discuss stays close to the vest unless he says its fine to repeat but I don't think I'm disclosing anything privileged here by reiterating he has no love loss for Cindy that is for dang certain...lol

I've been talking to him pretty regularly since September,  not without many a conversation getting interrupted by his phones ringing off the hook...lol   I cannot even begin to tell you how many times he said "call me back in an hour or two."  He's "that guy in a ten gallon hat with the toothpick hanging out of his mouth" on camera but generally he's pretty down to earth, mannered & his heart is in the right place...just sometimes he can be self-admitted stubborn & once in a blue we've discussed his awareness that he speaks too readily before he thinks things thru on occasion, good guy not without a flaw or two no different than any of us.    He's readily admitted he loves attention but this case has touched his heart like so many of us, a few times I've heard that crack in his voice & knew he was feeling much what we have.  In the first few months he was very receptive to helpful information & I know he's gone thru great lengths to respond back to a ton of inquiries so its not surprising to me that he got back to you.   Now he only gets stressed when its people calling with obvious stuff he's gone over beyond ad nausem & doesnt lead to anything new or ask questions of him people should generally know he can't answer which is understandable.    I have to agree with you, I'm glad he's a thorn in the Anthony's sides too, regardless of how people have debated his original motives they took his money & then slapped him in the face when he told Casey he wasnt there to hear her lies (Zanny)...recently we witnessed the lengths they went thru to block him from buying the Suburban property out of pure spite.   All of this conduct will catch up to them someday, their lives thru their own dysfunction & failures is nothing but hell on earth despite them trying to conceal it, the one thing my faith tells me is that they will not be seeing Caylee in heaven, their final destination is to the devil's den in the bowels of the earth!   I just hope justice sweetens the pot & charges them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 05, 2009, 06:08:01 AM »

NorthernRose, that myspace was so screwed up when I looked at it last week - it was pink and jumping & I tried to refresh a few times but it wouldnt clear up, it seems resolved now so I see what you're saying that this Brenda might be from that church, not the memorial location the one where they had the vigils after they stopped them in their driveway.   It kinda of indicates that they must not have had many close friends prior to Caylee's murder (gee I wonder why  ) that they would pick someone they've only known for a few months from a church they never belonged to previously as a director of their foundation, no?  Sidebar note on that:   It made no sense for them to have their early vigils in their driveway when they were complaining about protesters & privacy, unless they wanted the attention...they could have just as easily had it in their backyard & invited a few press members in to cover it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 05, 2009, 06:24:02 AM »

NorthernRose, Blink has your answer in her exclusive, including a copy of the incident report here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #553 on: April 05, 2009, 08:07:33 AM »

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL...

I, as always thank you for posting the night away and giving me some purpose in "as Capp says" this ungodly hour!! I should post first and then read up as I always miss everyone.

Capp..The next time you speak with LP could you ask him about the Jacksonville connections?? There are many and wonder if LE ever questioned them and took statements?  We all know how Casey puts a tad of truth in her stories and she tells her mom she is in Jacksonville with some friend. {Jeff maybe}

If I was a bounty hunter {HeHe} and was looking for a live Caylee , as LP was doing in the very beginning, these bad boys would of been my FIRST contact and or surveillance.

William Russel Pinkston the second  AND
Bashir Jameel Hammond aka Jersey       Both in Jacksonville

Pooky asked a question yesterday and was wondering if you ever got an answer. These are NOT the people you are looking for but in my search for you, it has given me pause to look over these hoods. 
They carried guns,dealt cocaine and weed and pills. Casey and her friend Casey McGuire partied hardy with these thugs and I wonder?????????

Could these guys be who JB and his team are going to pin this on??? Hmmmmmm As I rack my brain to try and see what JB and others who I thought were pretty intelligent are seeing that WE are not......these are certainly candidates to take a hit and their background makes it seem possible.

Can any smarter monkey pull records up on these YA-HOOS???? Maybe we should take a look?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: April 05, 2009, 08:23:03 AM »

DOLCE....Marvelous simply Marvelous!!   Hope you are lathering yourself in coco butter and vitamin E.  It worked somewhat for me but that was 27 years ago. I bet they have some swanky new potion to erase those stretch marks now!!  I did forget to treat my butt bottom and back of my upper thighs and that is where they are to this day!!  Hang in..It's going to be such fun and worth it.

Trimm...Mowing and badminton??  I gotta get out of this mountain. 60 MPH winds and a solid 28 degrees.........

Pooks...ever find those you seek?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: April 05, 2009, 08:29:44 AM »

Just stopping in to say:

I'll be in and out most of the day, just wanted to say hi to all the awesome Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 05, 2009, 08:37:39 AM »

Just want to tell you I'm glad to see you back in the cage ANJ! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 05, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »

Thanks - glad I got away from Dr. Nut! 
Everyone do your chores - tomorrow is document day. 

Northern Rose - have another date to add to my long post -
Aug 5 - per Blink interview Keith Williams says that was the first time he went to the site.
There is something to all the traffic on Suburban Drive.  If we could get the truth out of these people instead of them claiming a psychic told them to go or a tip - I want the start of the daisy chain.......we monkeys can take it from there!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 05, 2009, 08:47:04 AM »

So am I ANJ...

QM You just make my day with your wonderful postings. Always so so happy to see you. Are you getting strong scary winds and cold air in the "Valley"??

BTW...Hi Boo Thinking of you. {I know you will see this}

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: April 05, 2009, 08:54:40 AM »

Thanks - glad I got away from Dr. Nut! 
Everyone do your chores - tomorrow is document day. 

Northern Rose - have another date to add to my long post -
Aug 5 - per Blink interview Keith Williams says that was the first time he went to the site.
There is something to all the traffic on Suburban Drive.  If we could get the truth out of these people instead of them claiming a psychic told them to go or a tip - I want the start of the daisy chain.......we monkeys can take it from there!

If we could get the truth out of these people
    Sorry, don't mean to laugh, but I couldn't help it. The truth, that would be awesome!! After all, I think it's the least they owe to litte Miss Caylee! No one was there to save her, so I think now in her death, at the very atleast they owe the truth of what happened to her. How could they make this decision that saving KC is more important than that? If KC were really innocent we know they would be doing all they could to tell who did it, and they would be pointing LE in that direction. Saying nothing, and helping no one says it all! It just kills me that they care more about KC. If they truly loved Caylee, as I believe they did, they would do the right thing in her memory. I just don't believe they have ever faced the truth. Atleast in my mind, I hope that's the case, because if they have faced the truth and continue to protect KC, well, I have no words for that.

That's it for now. Good Bless You Caylee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.