April 25, 2024, 07:16:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244943 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #580 on: April 05, 2009, 09:39:20 AM »

BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?

What she gonna do to him? Deflate his wheels? Put a bumper sticker on the back of his chair that says I work for Slore's Mom?

If Brad has any decency in him, he'll go the way of Nejame and get out of town as fast as he can.

There is no way the jail is going to let that happen and the only way for Cindy to communicate with KC would to ride around the sky outside of the jail on her broom and write in the sky with the smoke coming out the back!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #581 on: April 05, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »

I wish I lived in a place where I was mowing the lawn, playing badminton AND eating a big breakfast prepared by a beautiful "tinkerbell" named Trimm.  Enjoy and thanks for making me feel more grateful and thankful for all I have. Very nice Monkey you are!!

Hi Sassycat...You are the bomb

Morning sweet Boo...Who in the heck is BB11..... The Anthony's have always been against JB, I thought... When he went to NY they snuck in the last jail visit and wanted Casey to speak to another man.  Makes me wonder....Do the Anthony's really support Casey or do they NOT want to be the ones to sink her ship??  It would be hard to publicly go against your own child and help put her in prison for life.
Who am I kidding...This is the A's we are talking about!!

That's me in the tree as well QM...Hang on..Should get some relief today.......................

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 05, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »

BOO -  That is GREAT news this morning.   The house of cards is tumbling down!     
Wonder what happened between DC and CA?   

I bet luv lips Dom Casey told the police someting that got the Evil Mistress of Doom's (Cindy) panties in a wad!  Hmm, what could that be......kc is a murderer!

Probably told them that CA is the one who sent him to the remains cite!
One thing that I can't understand is how this family has been so disrespectful to law enforcement and the FBI.  After all George was a deputy in Ohio.  To me, that proves how narcissistic this family is. They think they are above LE, rules, laws, etc.  The beleive Skankerella is above being punished for murder.  Caylee was not a deep love with this family.  IMO

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: April 05, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »

BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?

What she gonna do to him? Deflate his wheels? Put a bumper sticker on the back of his chair that says I work for Slore's Mom?If Brad has any decency in him, he'll go the way of Nejame and get out of town as fast as he can.

There is no way the jail is going to let that happen and the only way for Cindy to communicate with KC would to ride around the sky outside of the jail on her broom and write in the sky with the smoke coming out the back!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #584 on: April 05, 2009, 09:45:38 AM »

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

KC won't even look at her parents in court let alone consent to a private meeting without her Jose being there. Cindy is delusional, but we all knew that!!  What did Cindy think when KC refused to see them? Like lots of monkeys said, if she was worried about what is being said, at least she could have gone in there and told her slore spawn that she loved her and supported her. NO, KC doesn't even want to look at Cindy's face. Did Cindy think she could get all those Memorial digs in at KC, go against her wishes and petty little KC NOT retaliate?

Even if this defense backfires, KC is going to make sure that Cindy's actions are exposed and she can't show her face in public anymore. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 05, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »

I bet luv lips Dom Casey told the police someting that got the Evil Mistress of Doom's (Cindy) panties in a wad!  Hmm, what could that be......kc is a murderer!

One thing that I can't understand is how this family has been so disrespectful to law enforcement and the FBI.  After all George was a deputy in Ohio.  To me, that proves how narcissistic this family is. They think they are above LE, rules, laws, etc.  The beleive Skankerella is above being punished for murder.  Caylee was not a deep love with this family.   IMO

It is almost as though they treated Caylee like she was the family dog.   I came to this conclusion after they went to the Ritz to eat crab puffs in public on December 11.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 05, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Found this this morning from BB11, she is sooo freaking awesome!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Anthony breaking news - Sat - 1am
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
THIS NEWS HAS COME IN OVER  THE COURSE OF TODAY
1. CINDY AND DOMININC HAD A FALLING OUT
2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?
3. CINDY CAMP IS TRYING 100% TO GET JOSE REMOVED
BOTTOM LINE FROM WHAT I HEAR IS

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

PLUS  JOSE DEFENSE STARG IS NOT TO PROVE JESSIE DID IT
DEFENSE IS CINDY DID IT/CAUSED IT??.......BOTTOM LINE IS JOSE IS GOING
AFTER CINDY............

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.......JOSE IS HOLDING CINDY CULPABLE........
Boo - I forgot to sleep last night, so remind me where is BB11 site?  I remember the screen name from that mobile man and I think from here at one time....help a monkey out with a link, por favor!
So, you mean that they don't want to get together to mourn the loss of Caylee but rather to CMA - cover mama's ass?
So, cindy broke up with her boyfriend and now she wants to break jose and casey up - well, glad to see all is back to normal!

Sassy - thanks and I am glad Desi is back to!!!!  Now for where the missing monkeys are - I am sworn to secrecy!  I monkey swore that what happens in musings stays in musings!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 05, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »

So Dominic and Cindy had a falling out. What a shocker. Bad timing on her part since ol Dom has NOT given his deposition yet. Hmmmm the tales he could tell. Bad move on her part. She must not have heard of the adage:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

He's gonna spill about their affair, how she reacted, how early she knew Caylee was dead, how she is protecting her daughter. All her dirty little secrets out in the open cause she had to try to control Dom.   
Maybe he would lye with her, but not lie for her? ?????????  Just a question!!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #588 on: April 05, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »

One thing that I can't understand is how this family has been so disrespectful to law enforcement and the FBI.  After all George was a deputy in Ohio.  To me, that proves how narcissistic this family is. They think they are above LE, rules, laws, etc.  The beleive Skankerella is above being punished for murder.  Caylee was not a deep love with this family.  IMO

And the kicker is they EXPECT FAVORS from these same people?? Can we have a private meeting with KC? Can we hold a Memorial service for Caylee inside the jail so our bottom of the poop bucket daughter can mourn her with us and we can make secret plans together?? Oh by the way, all of LE lies, steals and are trying to railroad my daughter into confessing to a murder she committed, the NERVE!! Can't they just go after someone else? Who? Who cares, just pick out some poor immigrant and put them away for life and let our murder go. I'll purger myself and sign off that they did it, works for the Ant family!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #589 on: April 05, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Found this this morning from BB11, she is sooo freaking awesome!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Anthony breaking news - Sat - 1am
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
THIS NEWS HAS COME IN OVER  THE COURSE OF TODAY
1. CINDY AND DOMININC HAD A FALLING OUT
2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?
3. CINDY CAMP IS TRYING 100% TO GET JOSE REMOVED
BOTTOM LINE FROM WHAT I HEAR IS

PLUS  JOSE DEFENSE STARG IS NOT TO PROVE JESSIE DID IT
DEFENSE IS CINDY DID IT/CAUSED IT??.......BOTTOM LINE IS JOSE IS GOING
AFTER CINDY............

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.......JOSE IS HOLDING CINDY CULPABLE........
Boo - I forgot to sleep last night, so remind me where is BB11 site?  I remember the screen name from that mobile man and I think from here at one time....help a monkey out with a link, por favor!
So, you mean that they don't want to get together to mourn the loss of Caylee but rather to CMA - cover mama's ass?
So, cindy broke up with her boyfriend and now she wants to break jose and casey up - well, glad to see all is back to normal!

Sassy - thanks and I am glad Desi is back to!!!!  Now for where the missing monkeys are - I am sworn to secrecy!  I monkey swore that what happens in musings stays in musings!

BB11 has always had good inside information. If you read her Myspace her information is solid.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=481221143

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 05, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »

One thing that I can't understand is how this family has been so disrespectful to law enforcement and the FBI.  After all George was a deputy in Ohio.  To me, that proves how narcissistic this family is. They think they are above LE, rules, laws, etc.  The beleive Skankerella is above being punished for murder.  Caylee was not a deep love with this family.   IMO

It is almost as though they treated Caylee like she was the family dog.   I came to this conclusion after they went to the Ritz to eat crab puffs in public on December 11.   

The crab puffs just sent me over the top!  That action really bothered me.  When one of my children is sick and can't enjoy eating dinner, I can't.  I refrain from cooking until they feel better.  I could not go to a nice restaurant and order an expensive meal and eat, even though it's on ABC's tab.  I would feel too quilty that my was not there!  I don't understand how they can utter Caylee and love in the same sentence!  Have they ever said, Caylee your killer is going to pay?  No, but they have no trouble saying Casey, we love and support you!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 05, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »

Boo - thank you!!!!
I have seen her myspace, just couldn't pull it in my head and have been forgetting to look there lately.  Thanks for the 411. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: April 05, 2009, 10:00:20 AM »

Quiet Monkey - The truth and the anthony's and a few other characters in this charade at Caylee's expense are indeed strangers, but IMHO the anthony's know the truth ----but that would shatter their grand illusion therefore CHOOSE to run from it.
  Run fast, Monkeys on you butt!   
Scarlett - Hugs, and thanks!

I love having a slow day and chatting with you all.  As you have mentioned before, the expressions on Cindy's face in the jail visits says it all to me.. ITA that the Anthony's KNOW and while they are running away from the truth; They are throwing lies out all over the place to trip LE AND US up!!

What they don't know is that we are MONKEYS.  WE hop skip jump and swing with the greatest of ease.  Bring it on!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 05, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »

Where do you guys think BB11 gets her info?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 05, 2009, 10:03:21 AM »

So Dominic and Cindy had a falling out. What a shocker. Bad timing on her part since ol Dom has NOT given his deposition yet. Hmmmm the tales he could tell. Bad move on her part. She must not have heard of the adage:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

He's gonna spill about their affair, how she reacted, how early she knew Caylee was dead, how she is protecting her daughter. All her dirty little secrets out in the open cause she had to try to control Dom.   
Maybe he would lye with her, but not lie for her? ?????????  Just a question!!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #595 on: April 05, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

Dolce - the twins are getting bigger 
I feel like a U-Haul these days.... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: April 05, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Ok, will try this again......My goodness Dolce, you sure there are only TWO?  Your going to be needing that "Wheel Barrow" soon!   Gosh, and still 2 months to go?
I know! 
They are full of cheese puffs and chocolate milk.   

Thank you Sassy and NRCG too for your sweet comments!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: April 05, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »

I want to see forensics, like fingerprints of Casey on the duct tape, and how the garbage bag matches that garbage bag that Cindy gave LE. 
IIRC It was said that the garbage bags could match to ones found in the house given we have on video George taking out the trash with the same type of bag.  I thought that it was stated that there were not any finger prints found on the duct tape though?  I am not sure how one can cut and use duct tape without getting a little sticky on their paws...however I do recall that the duct tape matched the same brand and style found on the gas cans owned by the Anthonys, the same ones Casey has stowed away in her trunk.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 05, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

KC won't even look at her parents in court let alone consent to a private meeting without her Jose being there. Cindy is delusional, but we all knew that!!  What did Cindy think when KC refused to see them? Like lots of monkeys said, if she was worried about what is being said, at least she could have gone in there and told her slore spawn that she loved her and supported her. NO, KC doesn't even want to look at Cindy's face. Did Cindy think she could get all those Memorial digs in at KC, go against her wishes and petty little KC NOT retaliate?

Even if this defense backfires, KC is going to make sure that Cindy's actions are exposed and she can't show her face in public anymore. 

Thanks for the link Boo.  I also have seen a hint of disgust in Casey's attitude towards her parents.  She DOES NOT look for them in the court room and I bet JB IS putting a wedge between them as Baez needs to maintain control for his future gains and fame.  JMO

Hi Klaas...How's things? I rarely see you when I am here. Is it OK to stay logged in all day and night?  I don't think it is against the rules but who knows??    Oh.Right. You do!      BTW..Thanks

Hey 3babies... Nice avatar.. The dinner at the Ritz was a real "PUT ON"!!  This is probably what Cindy and Casey always thought they deserved... The best of everything.  But really...Come on.  I am with you.  Actually I would of been at the site!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: April 05, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »

Subject:  Fingerprints on the Duct Tape

The only thing we really know is that they checked LA, GA & CA's prints and ruled them out.  

What that tells me is that there WERE prints on the tape or why would they even be trying to match prints.  

Like if there were NO prints...then they wouldn't have requested the prints' to be tested for a match.  

Since KC was the one that did this to poor Caylee..her prints HAVE to be the ones on the tape that they are matching up.  (However, maybe there is a 'strange' print on there that didn't match KC's.  But, I think that when they submitted the tape for testing...they just sent ALL of the print cards in and asked for the testing as standard procedure)  They must be 'holding back' this info to let Bozo & gang keep 'spinning' their wheels.

DC's second interview.

What about the phone calls that Lee told Morgan about during his depo, when KC calling him on his cell phone after he set up that account?  We haven't ever heard those yet?

They supposedly had over 40 CD's ready for release a month ago...let us have 'em!

Well with this piece I have another bit to add.  If finger prints were found on the duct tape, and they rules out the other 3 Anthonys, then the prints must belong to Casey because I have not heard that the police are investigating or looking for other suspects or currently taking finger prints down at the local watering hole........just sayin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.