April 15, 2024, 11:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244668 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #600 on: April 05, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

JSM
I just finished reading the phone conversation you posted between Lee and Casey.

This part just creeps me out:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

I would really like to know what they were talking about during that conversation.
He sounds about as educated as Baez in getting his point across. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »

BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?

What she gonna do to him? Deflate his wheels? Put a bumper sticker on the back of his chair that says I work for Slore's Mom?

If Brad has any decency in him, he'll go the way of Nejame and get out of town as fast as he can.

There is no way the jail is going to let that happen and the only way for Cindy to communicate with KC would to ride around the sky outside of the jail on her broom and write in the sky with the smoke coming out the back!!

Hi BOO!!!  I miss you!!!!

I think they will deflate his wheels...that Cindy is a b*tch!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: April 05, 2009, 10:32:37 AM »

BBL later Monkeys, I am going to Mass today, so I should be covered for the coming week!  See ya later!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 05, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »

Casey Anthony case: George talks to WKMG and says what?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 5, 2009 10:00:51 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WKMG-Channel 6 this morning heralded its "exclusive interview" with George Anthony.

The station said he "breaks his silence and talks only to Local 6." He is the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG anchor Ramin Khalili said, "Yesterday the Anthonys invited Local 6 along for a maiden voyage of the S.S. Caylee Marie. The boat is billed as an extreme search-and-rescue vessel. Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to make the purchase and then custom-designed the boat as well. It's outfitted with the latest technology that some police forces and police boats don't even have."

Then George talked briefly about the boat's sonar and design. That's all. So much for the buildup to this "report."

Khaili continued: "The Anthonys are also busy planning the Caylee foundation. The primary purpose will be to help families who are dealing with a lost or missing child. Tonight at 11 o'clock, you're going to want to watch this, more of our interview with George Anthony. How he feels he can help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own." 

I'm no fan of promos masquerading as reports. Did George say anything interesting? Well, I guess we'll have to tune in at 11.

But I'm not hopeful. Do you think George can "help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own"? Does Caylee's strange saga parallel those of lost or missing children? Will George say anything about his suicide attempt? Are you interested in celebrating the controversial Kid Finders Network? There's a lot stacked against this "exclusive" interview.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-george-talks-to-wkmg-and-says-what-.html
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 05, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »

BBL later Monkeys, I am going to Mass today, so I should be covered for the coming week!  See ya later!

Bye!   I gotta go too.   Boo - thanks again for the great news!   You just made everyone's day!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 05, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »

Anthonys Take S.S. Caylee Marie On Maiden Voyage
Couple's Daughter Remains Jailed In Caylee's Death

POSTED: Sunday, April 5, 2009
UPDATED: 9:48 am EDT April 5, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were aboard the S.S. Caylee Marie, a boat billed as an "extreme" search and rescue vessel, when it went on its maiden voyage Saturday.

The Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat, which is outfitted with the latest technology, including equipment some police forces do not possess.

The Anthonys said they are planning a "Caylee Foundation," which will have a primary purpose of helping families that are dealing with a missing child.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing over the summer. Caylee's remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony remains jailed in her daughter's death.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19098619/detail.html#
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: April 05, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »

------------------snip
But I'm not hopeful. Do you think George can "help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own"? Does Caylee's strange saga parallel those of lost or missing children? Will George say anything about his suicide attempt? Are you interested in celebrating the controversial Kid Finders Network? There's a lot stacked against this "exclusive" interview.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-george-talks-to-wkmg-and-says-what-.html

No on all questions!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #607 on: April 05, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »

Ok, will try this again......My goodness Dolce, you sure there are only TWO?  Your going to be needing that "Wheel Barrow" soon!   Gosh, and still 2 months to go?
I know! 
They are full of cheese puffs and chocolate milk.   

Thank you Sassy and NRCG too for your sweet comments!
Good Morning everyone, Dolce you are an adorable pregnant woman, just caring the weight in your stomach, now I want to know how you managed that?  It won't be to much longer.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #608 on: April 05, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?

What she gonna do to him? Deflate his wheels? Put a bumper sticker on the back of his chair that says I work for Slore's Mom?

If Brad has any decency in him, he'll go the way of Nejame and get out of town as fast as he can.

There is no way the jail is going to let that happen and the only way for Cindy to communicate with KC would to ride around the sky outside of the jail on her broom and write in the sky with the smoke coming out the back!!

Hi BOO!!!  I miss you!!!!

I think they will deflate his wheels...that Cindy is a b*tch!

Miss you too Dolce!! Just been busy, but I've been reading and trying to catch up. You look radiant! I know you probably don't feel that way, but cherish every miserable moment! My babies are all grown up and sometimes I wish I could still feel the way they kicked and moved inside me. Bless you baby sister!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 05, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »

posted by halboedeker on Apr 5, 2009 10:00:51 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WKMG-Channel 6 this morning heralded its "exclusive interview" with George Anthony.

The station said he "breaks his silence and talks only to Local 6." He is the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG anchor Ramin Khalili said, "Yesterday the Anthonys invited Local 6 along for a maiden voyage of the S.S. Caylee Marie. The boat is billed as an extreme search-and-rescue vessel. Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to make the purchase and then custom-designed the boat as well. It's outfitted with the latest technology that some police forces and police boats don't even have."

Then George talked briefly about the boat's sonar and design. That's all. So much for the buildup to this "report."

Khaili continued: "The Anthonys are also busy planning the Caylee foundation. The primary purpose will be to help families who are dealing with a lost or missing child. Tonight at 11 o'clock, you're going to want to watch this, more of our interview with George Anthony. How he feels he can help families deal with tragedies similar to his family's own." 

I'm no fan of promos masquerading as reports. Did George say anything interesting? Well, I guess we'll have to tune in at 11.

A maiden voyage, your kidding, where was this maiden voyage at? Gee, I hope nobody got seasick 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #610 on: April 05, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were aboard the S.S. Caylee Marie, a boat billed as an "extreme" search and rescue vessel, when it went on its maiden voyage Saturday.

The Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat, which is outfitted with the latest technology, including equipment some police forces do not possess.

The Anthonys said they are planning a "Caylee Foundation," which will have a primary purpose of helping families that are dealing with a missing child.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing over the summer. Caylee's remains were found in December.

Aren't the KidFinders taxes now viewable to the public since they are a foundation? I'd love to take a look and see where they got their money and how they spent it "Looking" for missing children. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 05, 2009, 10:47:35 AM »

Wow, thanks Boo with that info, and link, I somehow lost her myspace link. Get ready Cindy......THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND  Couldn't happen to a finer person  Oh, and I do hope you got real seasick on your madien voyage.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #612 on: April 05, 2009, 10:50:21 AM »

Wow, thanks Boo with that info, and link, I somehow lost her myspace link. Get ready Cindy......THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND  Couldn't happen to a finer person  Oh, and I do hope you got real seasick on your madien voyage.

Now let's watch and see how many times they are out there looking for bodies or looking for fish or getting a tan on the deck! I hope the cameras are rolling. This is bullchit!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #613 on: April 05, 2009, 10:52:41 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony.

I bet a lot of that money came from the Ant's and their windfall of money on the head of their daughter and grand daughter. Good way to "hide" the fact they bought a boat for pleasure while the rest of the world mourns little Caylee. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 05, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »

Now let's watch and see how many times they are out there looking for bodies or looking for fish or getting a tan on the deck! I hope the cameras are rolling. This is bullchit!
Wonder if there are life preservers, hope none of the Anthonys or Milsteads fall overboard 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: April 05, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

Hi Scarlett - yes it's ok, LOL 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 05, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »

If Dominic and Cindy had a falling out, I hope Cindy caused it  and good ole Dom feels revengful 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #617 on: April 05, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Found this this morning from BB11, she is sooo freaking awesome!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Anthony breaking news - Sat - 1am
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
THIS NEWS HAS COME IN OVER  THE COURSE OF TODAY
1. CINDY AND DOMININC HAD A FALLING OUT
2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?
3. CINDY CAMP IS TRYING 100% TO GET JOSE REMOVED
BOTTOM LINE FROM WHAT I HEAR IS

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

PLUS  JOSE DEFENSE STARG IS NOT TO PROVE JESSIE DID IT
DEFENSE IS CINDY DID IT/CAUSED IT??.......BOTTOM LINE IS JOSE IS GOING
AFTER CINDY............

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.......JOSE IS HOLDING CINDY CULPABLE........

Well, even if it is Bozo, it's about time somebody held Cindy responsible for something (up to and including her brat in jail).
Great info, Boo. You must know some flies on the wall!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #618 on: April 05, 2009, 11:18:32 AM »

Even if this defense backfires, KC is going to make sure that Cindy's actions are exposed and she can't show her face in public anymore. 

And for that, we all will be eternally grateful!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #619 on: April 05, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »

Even if this defense backfires, KC is going to make sure that Cindy's actions are exposed and she can't show her face in public anymore. 

And for that, we all will be eternally grateful!

Amen Sister!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.