April 26, 2024, 05:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245001 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: April 05, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

ANJ

Important to the time line may be the quitting date of Mark Nejame as the Anthony s lawyer.
Also Nov 21 the A's cancelled News presser and then the they had  Michelle Bart speak. It was the first interview where Cindy dosent say a word and she appears heavily medicated and looks like shes not eaten in a week.

Thank you for putting the right date on that - I was wondering earlier when exactly that had happened.  I posted this link earlier as well, and I think this looks like the same day.  Michelle speaks for a bit and in the middle of the video George begins to answer questions - Cindy can hardly sit up she looks so drugged - her eyes are closed and she is swaying back and forth.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interv

I think Cindy knows where Caylee is at this point but not George, by the time the do the last Larry King show George looks like he just found out and Cindy does all the talking and appears nervous.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 05, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

Hey ya monkeys, wishing you all a blessed Palm Sunday for our fellow Christians, a glorious day for all.

Reading to catch up,  I'm just not shocked at all by what B11  posted for several reasons.  DC canceled his deposition at grave risk of contempt, I think its easy to see how he doesn't want to go down with the ship (too late for that Id say) speaking of ships (sort of lol) maiden voyage....OMG what Im avoiding saying on a sacred day!!   The Anthonys have a huge problem since Cindy admitted to detectives  during a subsequent search warrant after Caylee's remains were found that she "sent someone" to those very woods on Suburban (DC).  Casey despises her mother & after Caylee's remains were recovered it became obvious by her statement read by her attorney that she had new cause to be very resentful.   I do not think that Casey's defense will be successful in showing Cindy being responsible for Caylee's murder per se but they will sell her down the river with some sort of culpability, in a heartbeat -- I agree with so many on that & you could see it coming just in how they interacted with each other way back in mid July, much less the evidence.   But one of the key things that will seal Casey's fate is her statement to her brother "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B."

A few mentioned Casey saying to her parents during their jail visit "dont worry I havent said anything" another line that disturbed me came from Cindy was on July 15th...her contact to Casey (about the car), I think the text was pretty much quoted as being "call me, huge problem."   In that same jail visit Cindy tells Casey that if she needs someone to talk to that she can contact Dominic Casey.   The date of contract between Casey & Dominic Casey is Sept 12th, correct?   This should be very interesting for the Anthonys to explain why they felt the need for their  PI to also sign an agreement with their daughter prior to her being indicted on murder one charges for the suspected death of their granddaughter.   If memory serves, Casey was home for the second time after her second bond was posted but before her indictment.

Blessed Palm Sunday to you too Cappy. Hope the back is better. I always wondered why she said don't worry I haven't said anything to them. She was talking about being with the jail psychologist right? JSM doens't remember anything about a contract, so I cannot help you with the dates and I didn't even know about them wanting her to sign a contract with Mr Casey. I think that was when I had my surgery and wasn't a monkey. 

Tks JSM   no its pretty aggravated & now I have a pounding headache but I'm trying to rest it as best as I can, it will subside eventually.    You take good care of that knee.    I just looked he stated  in his interview with LE it was Sept 12th & he stated in that same interview that Baez did not allow him contact with Casey since Oct 12th (after her indictment & arrest).   He never clarified in the portion that was made public when he contracted with the Anthonys & it was unclear when he was contracted with Baez & then subsequently broke contract with Baez, there is confusion with a date he gave of July 29th.   He may have clarified this in the portion that was ruled by Strickland to possibly be work product and for now is sealed.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 05, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »

A quick drive by to get caught up and share something I found earlier today.

Please see Richard Grund's blog if you have not already:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=480567847

Of particular note besides someone hacking into his computer and ensure he lost ALL his pictures of Caylee, is the email he has posted from one Brenda Black.  Interestingly enough it comes from  the same account that I dug up last night as a POSSIBLE person who may be the new Brenda Black listed as a director on the Caylee foundation.  Someone may want to let Richard know this as I suspect he thinks she is just a random nutcase that emailed her.

I am off to my Mom's for dinner as she is feeling well enough today to make it.  I so appreciate having some comfort food right now as she is an amazing cook even though she will be 75.

Brenda Black email from Richards Blog:

To: RJ: The Sword of THE KING

Date: Feb 11, 2009 12:46 AM

Subject: No Subject

Mr. Grund: I am once again disappointed with your pseudomemorial. You claim you
are a Christian but you have a blatent judgemental spirit within your heart.
Real Christians live by Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged. By happening upon your
page, it is evident that who you associate with feed this unGodly
characteristic.

Today, Caylee Marie would have ran away from you in fear. To think one could
assume that proper for Caylee would be near where Jesus came to get her. Is
that fitting for her? She deserved a more beautiful memorial in a beautiful
church with beautiful singers.

I see by the company you keep, negativity is also spewed out and you are the
vessel who channels it.

The Fat Man Leonard Padilla would scare Caylee Marie and me too. I would not
let my kids in the same restaurant.

I have known the Anthonys since 1989. Delete your negative friends and your
inner self turmoil will dissipate as you grow closer in the Word.....

.. ..

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:32 PM »

ANJ

Important to the time line may be the quitting date of Mark Nejame as the Anthony s lawyer.
Also Nov 21 the A's cancelled News presser and then the they had  Michelle Bart speak. It was the first interview where Cindy dosent say a word and she appears heavily medicated and looks like shes not eaten in a week.
Yes, I actually cut some of the dates out as my goal on this is to try to narrow down players related only to Suburban Drive (searches, tips, sightings, etc.) to play around with figuring out time line of possible daisy chain.   So interactions to, with or from those players.....see where i am trying to go with this???

Dates to add already, since my last post are:
July 29 Dom Casey first tells LE he was contacted by G &C then changes his mind to Baez.  So think July 29 is date he is saying he had contract with Baez.
Sept 12 - Date D. Casey and Casey signed contract per his interview with LE
What is not clear is what date he first spoke with Casey (was it before all the big action in August??????) and, what was the date of his contract with G&C? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #724 on: April 05, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »

Hey ya monkeys, wishing you all a blessed Palm Sunday for our fellow Christians, a glorious day for all.

Reading to catch up,  I'm just not shocked at all by what B11  posted for several reasons.  DC canceled his deposition at grave risk of contempt, I think its easy to see how he doesn't want to go down with the ship (too late for that Id say) speaking of ships (sort of lol) maiden voyage....OMG what Im avoiding saying on a sacred day!!   The Anthonys have a huge problem since Cindy admitted to detectives  during a subsequent search warrant after Caylee's remains were found that she "sent someone" to those very woods on Suburban (DC).  Casey despises her mother & after Caylee's remains were recovered it became obvious by her statement read by her attorney that she had new cause to be very resentful.   I do not think that Casey's defense will be successful in showing Cindy being responsible for Caylee's murder per se but they will sell her down the river with some sort of culpability, in a heartbeat -- I agree with so many on that & you could see it coming just in how they interacted with each other way back in mid July, much less the evidence.   But one of the key things that will seal Casey's fate is her statement to her brother "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B."

A few mentioned Casey saying to her parents during their jail visit "dont worry I havent said anything" another line that disturbed me came from Cindy was on July 15th...her contact to Casey (about the car), I think the text was pretty much quoted as being "call me, huge problem."   In that same jail visit Cindy tells Casey that if she needs someone to talk to that she can contact Dominic Casey.   The date of contract between Casey & Dominic Casey is Sept 12th, correct?   This should be very interesting for the Anthonys to explain why they felt the need for their  PI to also sign an agreement with their daughter prior to her being indicted on murder one charges for the suspected death of their granddaughter.   If memory serves, Casey was home for the second time after her second bond was posted but before her indictment.

Blessed Palm Sunday to you too Cappy. Hope the back is better. I always wondered why she said don't worry I haven't said anything to them. She was talking about being with the jail psychologist right? JSM doens't remember anything about a contract, so I cannot help you with the dates and I didn't even know about them wanting her to sign a contract with Mr Casey. I think that was when I had my surgery and wasn't a monkey. 
Cappy, now that I think about this contract date, I'm sure someone has already posted it. I had my surgery early September right after Labor day. The chloroform findings came out while I was staying with my mom after my surgery. That had to have been before the 12th.

So had to have signed the contract after the chloroform findings came out in the press. I hope this makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 05, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »

ANJ

Yes, I actually cut some of the dates out as my goal on this is to try to narrow down players related only to Suburban Drive (searches, tips, sightings, etc.) to play around with figuring out time line of possible daisy chain.   So interactions to, with or from those players.....see where i am trying to go with this???

July 29 Dom Casey first tells LE he was contacted by G &C then changes his mind to Baez.  So think July 29 is date he is saying he had contract with Baez.
What is not clear is what date he first spoke with Casey (was it before all the big action in August??????) and, what was the date of his contract with G&C? 

oh ok sorry, didnt mean to take things off course. If I find any info I will post it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 05, 2009, 05:21:08 PM »

More on what has been happening to the Grund's:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=479980732

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 05, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am back.  Do we get a Doc Dump tomorrow, anything else????
Back from Austin?  Document dump tomorrow I believe.

Oh yeah, Cindy kicked Dominic Casey to the curb or vice versa! 
Really????  How do we know????
I don't know how to post the link, so I copied and pasted. I hope that is okay here.

Morning Sweet Monkeys,

Found this this morning from BB11, she is sooo freaking awesome!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Anthony breaking news - Sat - 1am
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
THIS NEWS HAS COME IN OVER  THE COURSE OF TODAY
1. CINDY AND DOMININC HAD A FALLING OUT
2. BRAD C. WAS ORDERED TO  MAKE A SECRET PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY AND THE FAMILY OR ELSE?
3. CINDY CAMP IS TRYING 100% TO GET JOSE REMOVED
BOTTOM LINE FROM WHAT I HEAR IS

ONE CINDY AND CAMP IS TRYING TO ARRANGE A FAMILY PRIVATE MEETING WITH CASEY TO DEMAND CASEY FIRE JOSE AND TEAM.

PLUS  JOSE DEFENSE STARG IS NOT TO PROVE JESSIE DID IT
DEFENSE IS CINDY DID IT/CAUSED IT??.......BOTTOM LINE IS JOSE IS GOING
AFTER CINDY............

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.......JOSE IS HOLDING CINDY CULPABLE........
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
  I did it right. You are so welcome A1.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 05, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=480567847

Of particular note besides someone hacking into his computer and ensure he lost ALL his pictures of Caylee, is the email he has posted from one Brenda Black.  Interestingly enough it comes from  the same account that I dug up last night as a POSSIBLE person who may be the new Brenda Black listed as a director on the Caylee foundation.  Someone may want to let Richard know this as I suspect he thinks she is just a random nutcase that emailed her.

I am off to my Mom's for dinner as she is feeling well enough today to make it.  I so appreciate having some comfort food right now as she is an amazing cook even though she will be 75.

characteristic.

vessel who channels it.

.. ..

Okay, so is it possible that Rev Grund is the one who bought the land on Suburban???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #729 on: April 05, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

JSM...yes I have had 2 and I promise you, it is an operation from Hell. I will catch up with you in Musings one day and tell you about it. I am power cleaning... work 15 minutes and sit down for 30 min.I did bake cupcakes yesterday also. The 9 yr old that was here yesterday does NOT eat cereal at Grandma's house. He will tell me in a minute that he has that at home. He wants full out breakfast...bacon, grits, and eggs, & toast. But I would not have it any other way. I love them to pieces. Both of my grandmothers rode brooms.

I can't wait for JB to file abnother motion for TES. Judge Strickland will give him a smack down like he has never seen. I think I know where Biazz got his law degree. I got an email today about buying a degree without going to college.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 05, 2009, 05:23:28 PM »

characteristic.

vessel who channels it.

.. ..

Well she doesn't sound too Christian to me. JMO JSM

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 05, 2009, 05:25:09 PM »

characteristic.

vessel who channels it.

.. ..

Okay, so is it possible that Rev Grund is the one who bought the land on Suburban???????
Doubt it.  The article about the land said is one "someone sympathetic"  with the Anthony's.  If you read the second link I sent Mr. Grund himself wrote that he has not drank the Ant Koolaid.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 05, 2009, 05:26:40 PM »

ANJ

oh ok sorry, didnt mean to take things off course. If I find any info I will post it.
No worries - need all the help I can get!  Desi posted here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4798.msg752979#msg752979  - more dates and what I might do, if I can figure out how is once we have the suburban players - put them alone and in one color like blue with the other key dates in black.  So, like two charts.  I had all those dates lined up pretty in word, but alas - they jumped around when I posted them! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 05, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »

Showing posts with label Casey Anthony News Updates. Show all posts
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Former Casey Anthony Friend Amy Huizenga Hires Attorney

Here we go again. So far, just about everyone that has been involved in the Casey Anthony murder investigation has hired an attorney to represent them. The latest person to feel like she needs a lawyer before being deposed by Jose Baez is Amy Huizenga.

While the US economy is in the middle of recession - there seems to be no financial problems in sight for attorney's in the Orlando, Florida area. Even the guy that discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, Roy Kronk, is also represented by an attorney right now as well.

We are still months away from the beginning of the murder trial of Casey Anthony. My guess is that by the time Casey Anthony goes on trial for murder at the end of 2009, almost every witness that will testify in that case will also be represented by a lawyer.

Title: Former Casey Anthony Friend Amy Huizenga Hires Attorney
Written: April 05, 2009
Site Feeds: RSS | Atom
2005-2009 © Hutch Report
http://mhutch.blogspot.com/search/label/Casey%20Anthony%20News%20Updates

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: April 05, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »

JSM...yes I have had 2 and I promise you, it is an operation from Hell. I will catch up with you in Musings one day and tell you about it. I am power cleaning... work 15 minutes and sit down for 30 min.I did bake cupcakes yesterday also. The 9 yr old that was here yesterday does NOT eat cereal at Grandma's house. He will tell me in a minute that he has that at home. He wants full out breakfast...bacon, grits, and eggs, & toast. But I would not have it any other way. I love them to pieces. Both of my grandmothers rode brooms.

I can't wait for JB to file abnother motion for TES. Judge Strickland will give him a smack down like he has never seen. I think I know where Biazz got his law degree. I got an email today about buying a degree without going to college.

Maybe that's why it took him 8 years to pass the bar.
Baez Law School

In this 2006 article about Baez's law school, it says it accepts students with lower LSAT scores than most other schools, and also has a very low bar-passage percentage.
Quote:
The law school, which opened 22 years ago, makes a point of taking in students with lower LSAT entrance exams than other schools, under the belief that the scores are not the best predictor of future success.
Quote:
Only 11 of 31 students [from St. Thomas] who took the exam in February passed on their first try -- a 35.5 percent passing rate.

Because most students take the test in July after graduation, the results from the February test were a limited and generally weaker sample. Still, the average passing rate [for all schools] in the state for February was 73.2 percent
http://www.redorbit.com/news/education/534746/bar_exam_tests_his_resolve_st_thomas_university_landed_bob/index.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 05, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »

Tks JSM   no its pretty aggravated & now I have a pounding headache but I'm trying to rest it as best as I can, it will subside eventually.    You take good care of that knee.    I just looked he stated  in his interview with LE it was Sept 12th & he stated in that same interview that Baez did not allow him contact with Casey since Oct 12th (after her indictment & arrest).   He never clarified in the portion that was made public when he contracted with the Anthonys & it was unclear when he was contracted with Baez & then subsequently broke contract with Baez, there is confusion with a date he gave of July 29th.   He may have clarified this in the portion that was ruled by Strickland to possibly be work product and for now is sealed.
I'm sorry Cappy get some rest. I just wanted to tell you my surgery was on Sept 9th so the chloroform in the trunk had to have come out between the 9th and the 11th. The only reason I remember this is because I flew to Virginia for Michael Weiss' scholarship show on the 12th. Why would they want KC to sign a contract with a PI knowing there was chloroform in the trunk. Sorry I am on a tangent. But this has my mind wondering. Did they have her sign a contract with Mr Casey to find the body of poor Caylee, not to look for a live Caylee? I hope this makes sense. Please tell me I am not a crazy monkey. TIA JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 05, 2009, 05:32:16 PM »

Real Christians live by Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.
By happening upon your
characteristic.

vessel who channels it.

.. ..

It sure seems like one and the same, except the 1989 part....hmmm   My, My seems the hypocrite just contradicted herself now didnt she?   (see bold)   No wonder she is friends with Cindy, they both spend a ton of time judging and blaming others, yet they are never accountable for their own actions & words....no time spent in the mirror of reflection there!

I'll send Rev Grund & Jesse a note, they've both have contacted me back previously.   It  certainly wouldnt hurt for others to send him the info too to make sure he gets it.   I've stated this many months ago, if Caylee were Jesse's daughter & she had the Grund's legally in their lives she probably would have been alive, well & much happier...what is sinful is the Anthonys not getting their own house in order & continue to mask their evil by deflection.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 05, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Just jumping in to say hi in case I don't get back later.
I'm still cooking.  I'm trying to get a roof on my new workshop and I think I'm gonna lock my self in their with some cold beer until tomorrow morning.  Glad News Junkie is back.
Can't wait for those documents.
JSM keep the knee elevated.
Capp get some rest.
Always1 glad your back.

Later Monkeys 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 05, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »

----------------------SNIP
Doubt it.  The article about the land said is one "someone sympathetic"  with the Anthony's.  If you read the second link I sent Mr. Grund himself wrote that he has not drank the Ant Koolaid.

True, I was thinking sympathetic to the only one who counts - Caylee!  I could see him wanting to make a memorial.  But, you are right - he is soooooooo not drinking the ant vodka koolaid!

Cecy said:  I wonder if Baez releasing D Casey from his employ in early October had anything to do with this - particularly because Cindy  may have felt Baez was limiting his "options" in how he utilized Dominic.
Me:  Good catch - we need this date too!!!!!!!!!!    I DO SO LOVE TEAMWORK!!!!!!!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 05, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »

You are a good grandma, I love grits, eggs and toast and white gravy for breakfast! I can't wait for Baez to file another motion for TES too. Judge Strickland will tell him if he wants info from TES get on his client's broom and fly to Texas and ask a judge there for the info.

I got an email today saying I have 1000000 pounds waiting for me in England all I have to do is send them my personal info and I will have a check in the mail next week. Think I should do it? Maybe I will ask George how that works. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.