April 19, 2024, 12:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244769 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »

I'm calling it a night on SM you guys, I can't keep my cat off the keyboard  and she's driving me  .  I'll see you all on Monday for the big DOCUMENT DUMP I hope it has some juicy stuff!

Me too, Lovin!   Enoy your evening!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 06:19:10 PM »

Someone sympathetic to the Anthony's?  Can they be a little more specific.... sympathetic to WHICH Anthony?  Milstead is George's pet, D.Casey and "mystery man" are both Cindy's pet...and well Lee is the virus no one wants to catch. 
So my question remains...which Anthony?  Has Baez purchased this little piece of land as a trophy for his slore of a girlfriend Casey?

OUCH!    I think No Rose got it - BC.
Ok Sassy....do not understand your reply.  (Remember I am one of the ones who thought there was a Pete Belich)

I just love the way you put things!   Love your writing style.   Like I said before, you are wise beyond your years!   Hugs.

I think Conway may be the one purchasing the land.   
Ah gotcha my OTH friend! (So sad about the final episodes)
If Conway purchased it I am sure he pushed for some special deal on this one.  He is one person who I feel uses his handicap for his advantages purely, and I am sure if he is the purchaser than he used his *sob* story of *I work for the Anthonys* to be his little advantage to work a deal out..... after all we all know that Cindy can not live with out it.  Why would she want it other than to draw some sort of cash from it.  Seriously this woman is sick!!! 
Is she going to charge a $20 charge to place a teddy bear at the memorial?  Or is she going to go crazy and burn it?  Seriously why would she want this trophy piece of land where her pathetic excuse for a daught killed her innocent baby?  THAT IS SICK!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

Hi Truth Baby!    

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

Thank you No Rose!  I've thought for awhile this would make a great musical - if Tim Burton and John Waters wrote it.

If they ever make a memorial out of that land, I would bet anything it doesn't have Caylee's name on it anywhere.  Probably C.M.A. though, because Cindy would want people to guess which Antwoman it was actually named after.
John Waters, Pink Flamingos, that will work 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »

This is my first post here - I've been admiring and impressed in the wings for a long time, but felt a bit shy.  In spite your formidable brainpower, you sound like a lot of fun though, so I'm taking the plunge.

I've been following NLHF for a while and they seem to be officially defunct as of Dec 2008 after being denied 501c3 status several times by the IRS using various names.  Their website is finally gone, but they may be in the process of another incarnation.  In my mind these are the scariest of the bunch.  Look up their board members.  They have links with owning two telephone sex lines and a "credit resolution" business under investigation in the Orlando area (btw, one of the addresses of the credit business is listed as Fashion Square Mall).  Although they originally offered Nejames the $5K fee to represent the Ants, he had the sense to return it later.  Still wonder how a supposed non-profit could justify that kind of expense.

The man who put up the reward money, P. Benevides, who owns an exotic car and airplane rental business in the area, also donated cars to the "raffles" that KFN and NLHF jointly held last year to raise money for KFN/The Ants, whatever.  I never heard whether the third raffle on Dec. 15 was ever held. 

If I remember correctly, the wording on the original Caylee foundation indicated that any leftover funds (after the child was found) would or could be donated to KFN.  My guess is that this is another elaborate shell game for Milsteads and Ants and anyone else who is shady enough to profit.  I'm starting to want to write a book called the ANTdromeda Strain.  They seem to be a particularly toxic virus that attracts other pathogens very quickly.  I just hope their is a vaccine because right now people in contact with them seem to be prescribing antibiotic agents in the form of attorneys.

Welcome Cecybeans...Great first post.  You must have a lot of that formidable brainpower yourself and will be quite an asset to the cage...looking forward to hearing more from you.

The reference you made about these 'charities' incarnating is right on.  There should be some way of tracking that.  How did you find that info about the NLHF?

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »

Someone sympathetic to the Anthony's?  Can they be a little more specific.... sympathetic to WHICH Anthony?  Milstead is George's pet, D.Casey and "mystery man" are both Cindy's pet...and well Lee is the virus no one wants to catch. 
So my question remains...which Anthony?  Has Baez purchased this little piece of land as a trophy for his slore of a girlfriend Casey?

What seems even worse to me is that technically it may still be considered a grave site.  I'm sure LE, regardless of how hard and thoroughly they searched, missed some of her tiny bones.  The thought of that alone, much less some kind of hideous Kaylee Kiosk of teddy bears and teeshirts, is enough to make me gag.  None of this family, or anyone who associates with them, has the least idea of appropriate behavior.

Ok Sassy....do not understand your reply.  (Remember I am one of the ones who thought there was a Pete Belich)

I just love the way you put things!   Love your writing style.   Like I said before, you are wise beyond your years!   Hugs.

If Conway purchased it I am sure he pushed for some special deal on this one.  He is one person who I feel uses his handicap for his advantages purely, and I am sure if he is the purchaser than he used his *sob* story of *I work for the Anthonys* to be his little advantage to work a deal out..... after all we all know that Cindy can not live with out it.  Why would she want it other than to draw some sort of cash from it.  Seriously this woman is sick!!! 
Is she going to charge a $20 charge to place a teddy bear at the memorial?  Or is she going to go crazy and burn it?  Seriously why would she want this trophy piece of land where her pathetic excuse for a daught killed her innocent baby?  THAT IS SICK!

Flamma fumo est proxima
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »

Dolce... Is she going to charge a $20 charge to place a teddy bear at the memorial?  Or is she going to go crazy and burn it?  Seriously why would she want this trophy piece of land where her pathetic excuse for a daught killed her innocent baby?  THAT IS SICK!  I for the life of me have been trying to figure this out, it is like a trophy piece of land, I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are way sicker than I even thought they were 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone - I'm really excited to be a newborn simian!
Hello, nice to meet you!  Love your avi!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

I agree.   Conway said that he is confident that whoever purchased the lot will do something good with it.    Can't wait to see what that can be - and who actually is behind this deal.      
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »

Thanks Bluesy - I googled the carp out of them, and then used some complaints I found on line and in blogs to search for records. 

I've worked in non-profits and it just irritates me to pieces when I see ones that are this hinkadelic.  Taking advantage of the generosity of concerned citizens deserves its own special circle in Dante's Hell.

Flamma fumo est proxima
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »

HeeHee - I haven't gotten the hang out of shortening the quote boxes yet!

Flamma fumo est proxima
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2009, 06:31:27 PM »

OK wth  I watched the entire live broadcast 6PM wesh2 live, no reveal as to who specifically.   dangnabit!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »

Just thinking outloud.....    Is that lot zoned for residentual only?      Can a business go there?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2009, 06:32:59 PM »

O/T but those here that are following the Sandra Cantu case - there is a mobile home raid underway  FBI evidence and a tow truck is on scene and they led a man away in handcuffs - report coming in from local KRON - posted in Sandra's thread as well

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone - I'm really excited to be a newborn simian!
Thanks - I hope it makes up for the fact I seem to be quite the blogtard at the moment.  One of the last posts, I had included all the previous quotes but was too long maybe to include my own comment.  I guess I need some serious help about snipping parameters and instructions!

Flamma fumo est proxima
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »

OK wth  I watched the entire live broadcast 6PM wesh2 live, no reveal as to who specifically.   dangnabit!

Thanks for watching it, Capp.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2009, 06:34:22 PM »

Thanks - I hope it makes up for the fact I seem to be quite the blogtard at the moment.  One of the last posts, I had included all the previous quotes but was too long maybe to include my own comment.  I guess I need some serious help about snipping parameters and instructions!
Dont worry about it!!  I have been around forever and stilll cant do it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 06:34:33 PM »

O/T but those here that are following the Sandra Cantu case - there is a mobile home raid underway  FBI evidence and a tow truck is on scene and they led a man away in handcuffs - report coming in from local KRON - posted in Sandra's thread as well

They also found her "hello kitty" shirt in the dump.   
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 06:35:30 PM »

Just thinking outloud.....    Is that lot zoned for residentual only?      Can a business go there?
That is an excellent point.  And even if it is not commercially zoned, would a non-profit "memorial" headquarters be waived?

Flamma fumo est proxima
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »

Sympathetic to the Anthonys, either Brad or Dennis, and I'm going with Brad.

I can't think of many people sympathetic to the Anthony's, who would want to be even more of a pariah by being associated with them this way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.