April 26, 2024, 04:36:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244980 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #800 on: April 05, 2009, 07:27:48 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

The other most weird thing that day, to me, was Mallory's visit to the house.  That was some bizarre timing.  Maybe they all (including Lee and Mallory) believe it was a "tragic" accident and then "poor" KC made another "mistake" by not reporting it and so they have to gather around her and protect her.  It may be a case where they believe they are "helping" KC since it wasn't her fault, an accident (like the lawyer who left tried to say).  That would explain Lee's Inspector Clouseau investigating, just trying to find out exactly what needed to be covered.  And I believe that Cindy would do that, as well.  Not sure about George.  He always is hard for me to figure.

I do NOT believe that is the case, but I can see these nutheads believing it.

PGP
Oh yeah! Mallory just going to feed the dogs. That always bothered me too. Maybe it was Mallory Cindy was texting frantically on the plane, not Dominic Casey. Lee is not bright, so I doubt he sent Mallory to the house unless Cindy told him to tell Mallory to get to the house. Good thing the media was there with the slore cam. Georgie has always been hard for me to figure out too. I have always been wishy washy on the George. He reminds me of the husband that can only answer "yes dear". But then again he didn't have a job. Could be that CINDY always underminded any job he ever took. Got him fired, talked bad about him and it got back to his superiors. Sorry about my spelling and typing, my leg is up and I am sitting sideways to type.

ITA   No way did Mallory just happen to pick that time to go feed the dogs, hinky stinky stinky!
Yep and she was a defiant little sh*t when the officer made her come outside and question her at the front door. JMO JSM Plus she had on a big baggy top that she could hide stuff under. Again, JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: April 05, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »

JSM - I never thought about Cindy undermining George's jobs.  I think she blamed George for things KC did, and now that you mention it, I can imagine her calling him at work for all kinds of things.  And sending him to work the day they picked up the car is weird too.  Good thought!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: April 05, 2009, 07:32:50 PM »

A few samples of news reports Dec 11th

Dec 11 Foxnews report.......  sniped

I can't wait to see cell records to see what time DC called Cindy.If he called her within the first 30 minutes I feel sure he had inside info on the body being found and it did not come from the news.

O I know!   I want to see DC's cell records for several reasons:

His communications with Cindy the morning of Dec 11th
His communications with Cindy, Lee and others surrounding his searches of Suburban woods
His communications with Hoover (verify when he called him to meet up with him to go to Suburban woods on 11/15)
His communications, if any, with the psychic (to date we have not received her cell records after her backtracking)
His communications on any given date of jail visits to Casey by all parties from the Anthony camp or Baez
His communications to confirm any prior conversation he reportedly had with ABC producer before Dec 11th
His communications regarding the Florida Mall "live sighting" and any other "live sighting" tips they reported
   Im sure a few more...but you guys get the idea

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: April 05, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

The other most weird thing that day, to me, was Mallory's visit to the house.  That was some bizarre timing.  Maybe they all (including Lee and Mallory) believe it was a "tragic" accident and then "poor" KC made another "mistake" by not reporting it and so they have to gather around her and protect her.  It may be a case where they believe they are "helping" KC since it wasn't her fault, an accident (like the lawyer who left tried to say).  That would explain Lee's Inspector Clouseau investigating, just trying to find out exactly what needed to be covered.  And I believe that Cindy would do that, as well.  Not sure about George.  He always is hard for me to figure.

PGP
Oh yeah! Mallory just going to feed the dogs. That always bothered me too. Maybe it was Mallory Cindy was texting frantically on the plane, not Dominic Casey. Lee is not bright, so I doubt he sent Mallory to the house unless Cindy told him to tell Mallory to get to the house. Good thing the media was there with the slore cam. Georgie has always been hard for me to figure out too. I have always been wishy washy on the George. He reminds me of the husband that can only answer "yes dear". But then again he didn't have a job. Could be that CINDY always underminded any job he ever took. Got him fired, talked bad about him and it got back to his superiors. Sorry about my spelling and typing, my leg is up and I am sitting sideways to type.

ITA   No way did Mallory just happen to pick that time to go feed the dogs, hinky stinky stinky!
Yep and she was a defiant little sh*t when the officer made her come outside and question her at the front door. JMO JSM Plus she had on a big baggy top that she could hide stuff under. Again, JMO JSM

Then instead of mourning alone with your family it was decided that they should have a few nights at the Ritz and dine on crab puffs while LE was searching on their hands and knees looking for pieces of Caylee's skeleton.  That is one night where Room Service would have been appropriate. I don't kow about you guys but I couldn't even eat that night.  They knew the gig was up and they could no longer cash in on Caylee sightings so they went to plan B.  Cover for Casey.

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: April 05, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

I can't wait to see cell records to see what time DC called Cindy.If he called her within the first 30 minutes I feel sure he had inside info on the body being found and it did not come from the news.

I'd bet my first born child that LE already has that information and it won't be released until he testifies under oath with Morgan.  He should be scared, very scared.  Cindy will turn on him quickly, if she hasn't already.

His communications with Cindy, Lee and others surrounding his searches of Suburban woods
His communications with Hoover (verify when he called him to meet up with him to go to Suburban woods on 11/15)
His communications, if any, with the psychic (to date we have not received her cell records after her backtracking)
His communications on any given date of jail visits to Casey by all parties from the Anthony camp or Baez
His communications to confirm any prior conversation he reportedly had with ABC producer before Dec 11th
His communications regarding the Florida Mall "live sighting" and any other "live sighting" tips they reported

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 05, 2009, 07:41:25 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

PGP

Then instead of mourning alone with your family it was decided that they should have a few nights at the Ritz and dine on crab puffs while LE was searching on their hands and knees looking for pieces of Caylee's skeleton.  That is one night where Room Service would have been appropriate. I don't kow about you guys but I couldn't even eat that night.  They knew the gig was up and they could no longer cash in on Caylee sightings so they went to plan B.  Cover for Casey.

Let's put it this way Keys, I couldnt eat that entire day into the next & I'm just a heartbroken onlooker that grew to care what happened to Caylee no different than all of us monkeys getting thru that very difficult day in December.   Instead of drinking coffee I was sipping coca cola to settle my nausea with a box of kleenex depleted. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 05, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »

JSM - I never thought about Cindy undermining George's jobs.  I think she blamed George for things KC did, and now that you mention it, I can imagine her calling him at work for all kinds of things.  And sending him to work the day they picked up the car is weird too.  Good thought!

Hi PaleGreenPants!

I see you and Monkey Nut and cecybeans are relatively new to the cage, and I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you all here!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #807 on: April 05, 2009, 07:43:46 PM »

Did you monkeys see the message Brenda B sent thru RG's myspace? How hateful....   

Must explain part of why she is standing by those evil people..birds of a feather right?

I am way behind so,please forgive me if it is old news. Dropping in when I can in between running errands and making arrangements for things...
I saw searching, not a very nice person if you ask me. JMO JSM
It is very unfair the backlash the Rev. Grund has received just because he refuses to buy into the lies of the Anthonys.  He has done what any parent would do, protected him child, and I can not fault him for that at all.  I think that if Jesse had stayed with Casey then Caylee would still be alive and well, but I think that Jesse would be a very different person today for it.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #808 on: April 05, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »

(snipped )

Fingerprints are great as it will show who was there, maggots will show if there were drugs, chloroform and how long Caylee was in the trunk/dead. Both are important as together they can give you the who and the how.

And as I understand it, Northern Rose, the testing done on the maggots will show what they were 'dining' on....whether it be a little human body or that pizza that Cindy loved to tout so loudly.  The lab will hopefully be able to tie those maggots to Caylee by the DNA that is found within them...

data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11373008

Absolutely.  And if the tissue they are dining on has any chemicals/drugs in it, these will in turn show up in the maggots in trace amounts.  So if Caylee was chloroformed the maggots will have chloroform trace.  You know the old saying "you are what you eat", well nothing is more true when it comes to maggots. 
Hi Monkeys
How long do maggots live before becoming flies?Caylee was dead for about a month before the car was searched,would the same maggots have been around that long?

I have read several iggy articles about this and most people seem to think there could have been at least second generation maggots/blowfies in the trunk.  Maggots form quickly and adult flies can live for three to four weeks it appears. I will look for the articles, but in the meantime, here's a wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysomya_rufifacies

Thank you Cecy
Hmmm,will read more about it at the link you provided,I'm wondering now if there were maggots found in the trunk.I know initial evidence reports said there was early decomp in the trunk.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: April 05, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Let's put it this way Keys, I couldnt eat that entire day into the next & I'm just a heartbroken onlooker that grew to care what happened to Caylee no different than all of us monkeys getting thru that very difficult day in December.   Instead of drinking coffee I was sipping coca cola to settle my nausea with a box of kleenex depleted.  [/color]
Just to add to that Capp, we saw a drastic weight loss take place in Cindy when Caylee first went missing, on up until about maybe mid-November....she looked as if she had not touched food at all. (Well of course not she was already going through the grieving process)
So how could she stomach eating with the news that Caylee's remains were quite possibly found?  Oh ya, thats right, she was already over it all.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 05, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

PGP

At least you have an excuse for bad spelling and typing. 
I guess it is an excuse. I am trying to ice my knee, so I am having to sit and type twisted at the computer. Sorry if I confused you. Sorry again JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: April 05, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Brandi!

We get new documents tomorrow, right?  Maybe some of the D. Casey stuff will be in there.  And a report on what Mallory said to the police that day.... And all of Cindy's cell phone records.  And a copy of Baez' law license...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 05, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

Let's put it this way Keys, I couldnt eat that entire day into the next & I'm just a heartbroken onlooker that grew to care what happened to Caylee no different than all of us monkeys getting thru that very difficult day in December.   Instead of drinking coffee I was sipping coca cola to settle my nausea with a box of kleenex depleted.  [/color]
Just to add to that Capp, we saw a drastic weight loss take place in Cindy when Caylee first went missing, on up until about maybe mid-November....she looked as if she had not touched food at all. (Well of course not she was already going through the grieving process)
So how could she stomach eating with the news that Caylee's remains were quite possibly found?  Oh ya, thats right, she was already over it all.
Or Dolce, could it have been she had found her love muffin DC and was putting on the "i'm in love weight"? I knew why she lost all that weight, but to gain it back so quickly startled me. Hope this makes sense, JSM is not well tonight. Love to you and the babies.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 05, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Brandi!

We get new documents tomorrow, right?  Maybe some of the D. Casey stuff will be in there.  And a report on what Mallory said to the police that day.... And all of Cindy's cell phone records.  And a copy of Baez' law license...

I think we get docs tomorrow! I sure am anxious for some new info.

Not that I have the time to devote to reading it all. But, I always somehow rob Peter to pay Paul in this case and read them.

Who needs a clean house and a home-cooked meal?  LOL

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: April 05, 2009, 07:53:14 PM »

I'd bet my first born child that LE already has that information and it won't be released until he testifies under oath with Morgan.  He should be scared, very scared.  Cindy will turn on him quickly, if she hasn't already.

Capp here you go.
http://dgator.com/Documents/Telephone%20Records%204%20Pages%20in%20Word.pdf
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: April 05, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »

Or Dolce, could it have been she had found her love muffin DC and was putting on the "i'm in love weight"? I knew why she lost all that weight, but to gain it back so quickly startled me. Hope this makes sense, JSM is not well tonight. Love to you and the babies.
I get what you are saying.  That is another real possibility.  I am still analysing their stages of grief that they went through on the public level, and that all fits right on in.  You would think that she would have wanted to keep the weight off to keep her new boy-toy....who knows though with that bunch of worms.  Love to you and Josef too!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 05, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »

ITA with you, and I must add a personal note to you.    You and the babies are absolutely gorgeous & radiant.  Love the new pic!

I'll cyas on the late side tonight, I have to take a break for a few hours....MUAH!

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: April 05, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!

PGP

At least you have an excuse for bad spelling and typing. 
I guess it is an excuse. I am trying to ice my knee, so I am having to sit and type twisted at the computer. Sorry if I confused you. Sorry again JSM
Sorry, I'm new and forgot to hit my sarcasim button.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: April 05, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

ITA with you, and I must add a personal note to you.    You and the babies are absolutely gorgeous & radiant.  Love the new pic!

I'll cyas on the late side tonight, I have to take a break for a few hours....MUAH!

Aw thanks Capp!  Hurry back!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: April 05, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

Ok hold on here!!  Skipper you better have gone to see a Dr missy!!!!!!  Dont make me press my speed dial button for Boo! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.