April 24, 2024, 09:30:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244921 times)
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: April 05, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »

Cindy and Georges big response to all the media asking about the finding of the remains were that they did not believe it was Caylee, they did not know for sure.
Well, then how come we have on video a live reaction of Casey hypervenelating after hearing that remains of a human had been found near her house?
For all any of them know it could have been anyone.........I guess Casey was not fully filled in on the denial plan.

This is why I do not buy any of their lies about how they had no prior knowledge of Caylee's where abouts.  If that were true then why did Cindy make it her mission to detour any and all searches put on by TES in and around that area?? 
ITA Dolce, Cindy knew. That is why she got in the fight with Tim Miller. If TM had said let's go search the JBP Cindy would have said "oh by all means go search there, but just remember Caylee will be on a raft in the Econ River or playing on the monkey bars because she is ALIVE". Cindy knew poor Caylee was dead from DAY ONE and I'm sure she had advanced knowledge of where she would be found. That is why she threw her little hissy fit with TES and thank the Lord and Jesus Tim Miller left Orlando. JMO JSM
I completely agree!  It sickens me that because of Tim wanting to help another family in need, or who seemed to be in need, he not only wasted money and resources chasing wild geese, but he also has had to lawyer up! 

I am so extremely thankfull that NaJame saw the light at the end of the tunnel and realized it was a train (or bus) and left those sorry SOB's and rather took up in defense of Tim and TES!
I am thankful Nejame figured out he was on the wrong side. I hate Cindy the way she dogged TM and TES. For that I hope she rots in hell. That man is a God send to people missing children and Cindy had the ever loving nerve to drag his name and reputation through the mud. I found it quite ironic that when Tim came back to Texas, he went out and found the body of that missing kid down by College Station. Tim found him because his mom, dad and the town wanted him found. Unlike Cindy Anthony.

Sorry for the rant. I am not going to say it this Holy Week, so I will just say I DESPISE the anthonys.

JMO JSM

They should have a monkey with a Palm Sunday palm.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #841 on: April 05, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

Jose can only depose the ones that came into the picture afterwards because he is trying to get a mistrial or have it sent to another county. Ask your Daddy if I am wrong. He would know how lawyers work and try to blame the LE and jail employees. Let me know what your Dad thinks please. I would like to know if JSM is crazy or I may be right. TIA JSM 
Dad hates defense attorneys! (Not apropriate to state on this thread what his name for them is) 
I am sure you are right JSM.  (I will ask his opinion too)  I think that Strickland has put into place everything he possibly can though to insure that there is no way for Casey to get by with any sort of antics that this Defense wants to try and cook up.  You can not claim foul when the jail personnell was following in line with propper procedure....no other criminal would have received special treatment....last time I checked sh*t stunk, and I am sure that Casey's does too...
Thanks Dolce, email me what your daddy says if you don't want to post it here. I would just like to know. I really think Baez is trying to get her reaction thrown out of court. BUT and a big But, (not like mine) besides the SA we still have that Saint Mr Morgan doing his depos.  I love him because he has no problem releasing them the day or the next day after the deposition.  Mr Morgan for Attorney General or whatever they are called in Florida! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 05, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

Cindy and Georges big response to all the media asking about the finding of the remains were that they did not believe it was Caylee, they did not know for sure.
Well, then how come we have on video a live reaction of Casey hypervenelating after hearing that remains of a human had been found near her house?
For all any of them know it could have been anyone.........I guess Casey was not fully filled in on the denial plan.

This is why I do not buy any of their lies about how they had no prior knowledge of Caylee's where abouts.  If that were true then why did Cindy make it her mission to detour any and all searches put on by TES in and around that area?? 
ITA Dolce, Cindy knew. That is why she got in the fight with Tim Miller. If TM had said let's go search the JBP Cindy would have said "oh by all means go search there, but just remember Caylee will be on a raft in the Econ River or playing on the monkey bars because she is ALIVE". Cindy knew poor Caylee was dead from DAY ONE and I'm sure she had advanced knowledge of where she would be found. That is why she threw her little hissy fit with TES and thank the Lord and Jesus Tim Miller left Orlando. JMO JSM
I completely agree!  It sickens me that because of Tim wanting to help another family in need, or who seemed to be in need, he not only wasted money and resources chasing wild geese, but he also has had to lawyer up! 

I am so extremely thankfull that NaJame saw the light at the end of the tunnel and realized it was a train (or bus) and left those sorry SOB's and rather took up in defense of Tim and TES!
I am thankful Nejame figured out he was on the wrong side. I hate Cindy the way she dogged TM and TES. For that I hope she rots in hell. That man is a God send to people missing children and Cindy had the ever loving nerve to drag his name and reputation through the mud. I found it quite ironic that when Tim came back to Texas, he went out and found the body of that missing kid down by College Station. Tim found him because his mom, dad and the town wanted him found. Unlike Cindy Anthony.

Sorry for the rant. I am not going to say it this Holy Week, so I will just say I DESPISE the anthonys.

JMO JSM

They should have a monkey with a Palm Sunday palm.
I'm sure Brandi or CBB or other clever monkeys could just do that. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 05, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »

Stay warm cold monkeys, Dolce, don't go to the beach and rub it in please for the cold monkeys. 

JSM is off to bed. Have a good evening. See ya'll in the morning.

JOSEF is coming home tomorrow whether I can walk up stairs or not. I miss him so much.

Sorry for the O/T about Josef Muffy, Klaas, Nut or whomever is the mod tonight. 

See ya'll in the AM 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #844 on: April 05, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

I'm back again....What I posted earlier about the Ant's knowing where Caylee was...I think she was left there purposely so they could not find the actual cause of death.

On the maggots found in the trunk. If they injested some of the body fluid and it had chemicals in it they would have died before becoming flies. Or as I suspect Casey sprayed the trunk with pesticides after taking Caylee from the trunk.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: April 05, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »

Gotta go, Monkeys!  I hope we get a doc dump tomorrow.  I have to work, so cannot post, but I can check in once in a while.  I want to thank all of you who post as docs are released.  By the time I get home, I have a really good idea of what's going on, due to all the smart monkey brains!  You guys are the best!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #846 on: April 05, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »

Gotta go, Monkeys!  I hope we get a doc dump tomorrow.  I have to work, so cannot post, but I can check in once in a while.  I want to thank all of you who post as docs are released.  By the time I get home, I have a really good idea of what's going on, due to all the smart monkey brains!  You guys are the best!

Goodnight PGP and JSM. sleep tight..don't let the bed bugs bite.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 05, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »

Good night to the monkeys that are headed to the bunkey Pleasant dreams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: April 05, 2009, 09:08:48 PM »

I just have to say I love your avatar - my dear little papillon Sachi died last November and I miss her to pieces.  I love being reminded of her cute face when I see your picture.  Is that yours?

Yes, that is Miss Dixie.  She is two years old and 5 pounds of pure sugar.  I've had dogs all my life but this is my first pap.  I loved all of them and grieved when they passed, but this is by far the sweetest dog with the best disposition -- and one of the smartest -- I have ever owned.  Sorry for O/T but thanks for asking!  I'm very proud of her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 05, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »

I just have to say I love your avatar - my dear little papillon Sachi died last November and I miss her to pieces.  I love being reminded of her cute face when I see your picture.  Is that yours?

Yes, that is Miss Dixie.  She is two years old and 5 pounds of pure sugar.  I've had dogs all my life but this is my first pap.  I loved all of them and grieved when they passed, but this is by far the sweetest dog with the best disposition -- and one of the smartest -- I have ever owned.  Sorry for O/T but thanks for asking!  I'm very proud of her.

cute dog....

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: April 05, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »

JSM - I never thought about Cindy undermining George's jobs.  I think she blamed George for things KC did, and now that you mention it, I can imagine her calling him at work for all kinds of things.  And sending him to work the day they picked up the car is weird too.  Good thought!
  Thanks for saying it was a good thought. It just came to me. KC says she is a spiteful B*tch, so where did she learn it from?

We know George left LE to be a car dealer/salesman because Cindy wanted George to make money. That didn't work out because he tossed his dad through a window. NOW Cindy has George by the cajones, it's Cindy's way or the highway.

George finds a job, work is going well, Cindy undermines him by calling him at work, nagging about some dramatic incident and he needs to come home, etc. Bosses get tired of family drama after a while. My thought is everytime George had a job, she interfered with some excuse and George lost his job because of Cindy. Just a thought to put out there. DISCLAIMER: JSM is NOT taking up for George Anthony, just laying out a theory why he never kept a job. JMO JSM

You know JSM, I think you're spot on with this thought!  It fits Cindy's personality from what we've seen so far!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: April 05, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »

What do you guys think would have happened had Hoover/DC found the remains?  Something keeps tugging my memory - prior to the depos, someone asked Hoover what he would have done and he said something like "say a prayer and get out of there, call the cops."  DC never said what he would do as far as contacting LE and in fact said something like he would have had to make another call first.  Then he wouldn't say any more.  Can't remember the occasion or circumstances.   But DC made it clear that calling LE would not have been a priority with him and he was taking instructions from another individual.  It is so obvious to me that he would have called Baez, and that those remains would not be reposing in a box or urn right now, but would be lost forever and KC would probably walk.

Point #2, I wonder if the stuff released tomorrow is going to include anything on the forensic testing on the pants and boots sent to the FBI lab?????  I have loooked for this since the very first doc dump but all they released was the fact there was no blood found.
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: April 05, 2009, 10:09:47 PM »

Well she is adorable!  They are such cute and smart little peepers!  Thanks for sharing.

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: April 05, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »

JSM - I never thought about Cindy undermining George's jobs.  I think she blamed George for things KC did, and now that you mention it, I can imagine her calling him at work for all kinds of things.  And sending him to work the day they picked up the car is weird too.  Good thought!
  Thanks for saying it was a good thought. It just came to me. KC says she is a spiteful B*tch, so where did she learn it from?

We know George left LE to be a car dealer/salesman because Cindy wanted George to make money. That didn't work out because he tossed his dad through a window. NOW Cindy has George by the cajones, it's Cindy's way or the highway.

George finds a job, work is going well, Cindy undermines him by calling him at work, nagging about some dramatic incident and he needs to come home, etc. Bosses get tired of family drama after a while. My thought is everytime George had a job, she interfered with some excuse and George lost his job because of Cindy. Just a thought to put out there. DISCLAIMER: JSM is NOT taking up for George Anthony, just laying out a theory why he never kept a job. JMO JSM

You know JSM, I think you're spot on with this thought!  It fits Cindy's personality from what we've seen so far!

GA did keep that LE job for almost a decade. But he has always sabotaged himself, and he's always looked for a way out. It's not CA's fault that GA finally lost the LE job, threw his Dad through a window, or got workman's comp. It's also not her fault he emptied her savings account and dumped her.

I think it's pretty clear she's got a husband who's just using her for a meal ticket. The family pretty much leeches off CA. The one chance GA had to actually support Cindy, he took the money and ran instead. I think that might explain why they're all such a bunch of losers. It's every man for himself in this family.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #854 on: April 05, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »

ITA, plus it allows for Cindy to continue to play the martyr role and we know she loves that.  (George can't hold a job, I am the only one working, waa waa waa!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 05, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

I am back and caught up.  Had a wonderful dinner at my Mom's and a great visit.

There are several questions about the maggots that I will try to answer.
Maggots have there stages; egg, larva and finally pupae. After pupae comes fly , so that is no longer a maggot - it is a fly therefore not going there. 

When something dies the flies come and feed on the decomp fluid and then lay their eggs.  Only female flies lay eggs and they can lay up to 2,000 eggs. Flies do not drop eggs just anywhere, they place them in the soft tissue as it is food for the larva.  There has to be something suitable to place the egg on or the fly will not drop it. Depending on the fly that laid the egg it takes 12 hours to 2 days for the eggs to move to the larva stage.  It also depends on temperature.  The hotter and more humid the faster the hatching.

Larvae attack the soft tissue first and burrow in.  The larvae eat like crazy non stop and get bigger fast.  They get big so fast that they actual molt three times during their larvae stage.  Each of these three development stages is called an instar and the time between instars is pretty consistent but again depends on the weather.  If it gets cold during the instars then it would be slower. However the average time would be 4 days to be at third stage instar.

When the third instar has finished growing it leaves the corpse and then burrows into the ground (in this case the rug) where it develops into its final stage pupa.  It takes about 2 weeks for the pupae to emerge into an adult fly, and again it is dependant on the weather as well as the type of fly.

In warm weather maggots can consume 60% of a average size human in less than a week.

If you remember when JB was questioning the CSI guy he made pupae sound like poopa.  That was very telling for me.  Mr. CSI would have said larvae if that was the stage it was in, as he said pupae then there were still some that had not developed into flies yet and were in final stage.

So timeline would be like this

Death
Eggs laid 12hrs - 2 days
Larva and three Instars - 4 days
pupa - 2 weeks

Fly

Pretty much a week before pupae and then 2 weeks before flys. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 05, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »

Regarding George and his jobs, I am wondering if the reason he did not get a job in law enforcement is because he had something in his past (like the dad thru the window incident) or he was unable to pass the psychological evaluation.  Either would disqualify a person.  Florida departments mandate that all applicants pass a psychological.  I wonder if this is a reason? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 05, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

Regarding George and his jobs, I am wondering if the reason he did not get a job in law enforcement is because he had something in his past (like the dad thru the window incident) or he was unable to pass the psychological evaluation.  Either would disqualify a person.  Florida departments mandate that all applicants pass a psychological.  I wonder if this is a reason? 

I believe it was stated somewhere that he got his pension.  If that was the case and he went back to LE then no pension without bridging his time (at least up here).
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: April 05, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »

I believe it was stated somewhere that he got his pension.  If that was the case and he went back to LE then no pension without bridging his time (at least up here).

I know that in FL, LE that come from another state and join a department here can get their pension from the other state. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 05, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »

I guess that is entirely possible....by the way, my Granddaughter saw your avi and said "oh the poor little baby kitty, what's wrong with her"?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.