April 16, 2024, 04:51:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 244678 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 05, 2009, 10:55:42 PM »

I was reading the comments posted on WKMG about the boat

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19098619/detail.html#-
Anthonys Take S.S. Caylee Marie On Maiden Voyage

more and more people are realizing what scumsuckers this group is. most people pointed out that Caylee was never missing and they wouldn't want these people to search for their missing. I hope the whole world sees what they are!

JSM, dinner went well...sure come on over!  I know how you miss Joe.  I hate being away from my doggies very long.

Now i'm caught up and I hope we get some good things to read tomorrow! 

Off to bed, night Monkeys!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56:55 PM »

I was reading the comments posted on WKMG about the boat

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19098619/detail.html#-
Anthonys Take S.S. Caylee Marie On Maiden Voyage

more and more people are realizing what scumsuckers this group is. most people pointed out that Caylee was never missing and they wouldn't want these people to search for their missing. I hope the whole world sees what they are!

JSM, dinner went well...sure come on over!  I know how you miss Joe.  I hate being away from my doggies very long.

Now i'm caught up and I hope we get some good things to read tomorrow! 

Off to bed, night Monkeys!
Me too!!!!!  Good nite!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 05, 2009, 11:23:08 PM »

Hey guys,
Haven't read since page 39 - but wanted to share what I have so far.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5225994/Updated

Please - feel free to add or correct me!   This is just a rough start, and my dates are not exact nor double checked .  Hoping you guys want to make this a team effort! LOL
Things I still want - in addition to thing marked in red in the chart.
When does cindy tell officers she sent someone to scene?  Dec 11???
In addition to DC at Tip Toe - Dec 11 (reports getting call before news broke) Do we know where anyone else was?
Anthony's - in the air or not?

Tell me what we need  - my goal with *this* chart is to see if we can see any links in the potential daisy chain.  So, want info on people talking, visiting or related to Suburban Ave at anytime in the case - except murt and joy.
Now to catch up! LOL
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:39:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 05, 2009, 11:23:37 PM »

Boo - that information sounds so on the money!  My friends and I have been talking about Casey throwing Cindy under the bus for a long time.  I originally thought the "don't worry I haven't said anything" line (which immediately followed Cindy's "we forgive you for anything you might have said to LE") may have had something to do with the alleged fight/choking incident on June 15.  Personally I never thought it had to do with the grandmother's money - that was earlier.  I suspected that Cindy found out something from Caylee on her trip to the nursing home that made her furious with Casey.  Or, if it had to do with money, didn't Casey book those PR tickets for her friends in mid-May?  Could she have used Cindy's BoA card and the charges hit right around mid-June?

I've also thought for awhile (and please don't think I'm nuts - it's just a possible alternative) that Casey might have put Caylee in the wheel well to create a kidnapping scenario after she abandoned her car (hoping it would be stolen) and George found her there after picking up the car and HE dumped the body on Suburban.  Casey was very angry and frushtrated in jail when her parents asked where she thought Caylee might be.  George wanted to get a private meeting with her, I think maybe to get her to confess to an accident in exchange for the location information, which of course never happened.  I think he lied on his testimony in various interviews simply to create enough doubt so that Casey wouldn't get the death penalty but felony manslaughter and 10 years.  He knew that car was a crime scene and drove it home and sent Cindy off to work while he cleaned the trunk.  I think he threw up in the LE interview in August because he had SEEN the bag not just smelled it.  He probably wanted LE to find the body while she was still in jail to create further doubt and may have been the start of the original "daisy chain" that led to Kronk.  I don't think Casey was discussing body locations with JB while she was in jail in August at all - he would never think it was in her best interest.  But somebody knew the location precisely enough to use the three pavers as a landmark for Kronk.  August 11 was his very first day on the job in that area, so unless he was psychic or his girlfriend overheard Casey talking exact location, he had to have had some info because KC wasn't bonded out yet.  Maybe LE knew and facilitated things, cuz they sure stood behind Kronk in a hurry and have never hassled George.  Either that or they thought she told Lee the location, because it's a little strange they wired up Tony L that quickly to spy on her brother as a "person of interest".

If Baez can prove her parents or brother are accessories, it may muddy up the waters enough to create reasonable doubt that Casey acted alone.  That may also be a reason why LE has not been aggressive in pursuing obstruction or accessory after the fact charges - it could blow up and work in her favor. 

If Baez wanted to get Cindy's medical/mental health records in that ex parte visit he had requested with Strickland, he could also implicate her in the murder.  Choking Casey that night - if there was a scuffle, she could claim Caylee fell and hit her head (think Natasha Richardson) and died either in bed or the next day after she left home.  Since Casey was PETRIFIED of Cindy she could explain her behavior for 31 days - particularly if she introduced some bogus PTSD dissociative fugue state.  The fact that Baez is leaning toward someone else placing the body there seems evident in this article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1623755/casey_anthony_case_casey_anthonys_defense.html?cat=17
[/quote

Interesting thoughts you have here, cecybeans!

Love the thought-provoking work you smart monkeys are doing - especially on the timeline/daisy chain.   

I'm finally caught up and am going off to bed.   Hopefully tomorrow will bring some answers to our questions!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: April 05, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

Sorry I got in your box cecybeans.   I can see that I really need to go to bed!       Night all.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 05, 2009, 11:43:52 PM »

Regarding George and his jobs, I am wondering if the reason he did not get a job in law enforcement is because he had something in his past (like the dad thru the window incident) or he was unable to pass the psychological evaluation.  Either would disqualify a person.  Florida departments mandate that all applicants pass a psychological.  I wonder if this is a reason? 
I guess that is entirely possible....by the way, my Granddaughter saw your avi and said "oh the poor little baby kitty, what's wrong with her"?????

::MonkeyHaHa::LOL That kitty is training to become a tiger.  BTW, I can't believe you are a grandmother!  I thought you were about 30! You look amazing!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 05, 2009, 11:48:57 PM »

Darla:  Cecybeans, Welcome to the cage. I have gotten so many of those emails, if they were real I would be a billionaire. I am 56 yrs old and I am not that stupid. GA was covering for something else.

Me:  Thanks Darla - I know what you mean.  My mom is 75 and gullible and I don't think even she would be fooled.  When George acts like he doesn't know what is going on he always has another agenda, imo. 

And no ex-cop would pick up a car that he knew was a crime scene and drive it home, either (not to mention paying $500 to pick it up).  He knew exactly what he was doing, muddying chain of custody so his daughter wouldn't get murder one.  And they both knew it wasn't KC in that car - she had been seen by others after it was picked up and Cindy certainly had texts.  They were in spin cycle from Day 31.

Sorry I'm so far behind.

Ceceybeans - verrry good points

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: April 05, 2009, 11:58:38 PM »

Dom Casey didn't show for the depo, and hired a big wig attorney, I don't think the depo has been rescheduled yet. Can't wait for that one.
Do you think it will be rescheduled No Rose, now he has a high tone lawyer? Mr Morgan seems as high tone as it gets. I love that man, but maybe Mr Casey didn't reschedule because he will be a witness for the SA in the KC trial and Mr Morgan doesn't want Mr Casey's testimony out in the public, for Baez to get before the trial? IDK, just another dumb question from JSM 

Good afternoon Monkeys

On the Orange County clerk Site for the civil suit on April 3 a Certificate of Non-Appearance was filed by John Dill and right under that is a Motion for Contempt.  I'm wondering if this is for DC. Does anyone know who John Dill is?

Yes, John W Dill, Esq is listed as attorney with the Morgan & Morgan Law Firm.  He must have filed the motion with the OC clerk's office.    Yes, I would say this is regarding Dominic Casey.

I would say that it seems DKC is in a little bit of trouble   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 06, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »

A few samples of news reports Dec 11th

Dec 11 Foxnews report

sniped  Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons said that a utility worker found the body at 9:32 a.m. EST Thursday in a wooded area less than a half-mile from the house Caylee lived in with her grandparents and mother.

The water meter reader reportedly picked up the bag and a small skull rolled out that sources say strongly resembled that of a little girl.

There were reports of duct tape around the mouth area of the child's skull.

Police said the Anthony family has been notified of the discovery and no one is being allowed in their house. Sheriffs were preparing a search warrant for the Anthony home, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

Sheriff: Definite Possibility Remains Are Caylee
Baez Files Emergency Motion Regarding Newly Found Remains

POSTED: 10:47 am EST December 11, 2008

UPDATED: 6:11 pm EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home Thursday after remains of a small child were found nearby, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker that discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 and NBC News that duct tape was found on the mouth.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18253946/detail.html

MARK WANGRIN | December 11, 2008 10:28 PM EST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/11/caylee-anthony-case-child_n_150313.html

I can't wait to see cell records to see what time DC called Cindy.If he called her within the first 30 minutes I feel sure he had inside info on the body being found and it did not come from the news.

If I recall correctly, I remember that we found out that DKC has "several" phones.  Hopefully, LE will get the records of all the phones.  It should be some interesting reading...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 06, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »

Monkey Nut - good scoop!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the timestamps capp -  on the news links. 

Good idea Darla - I think I will hold off on another edit tonight till we see if we get cell records of DC tomorrow!

ccndixie - I think DC might have tried to move the body or come back later.  Hoover, I think he would have told - might have taken awhile, few calls to Lenny to see what the scoop would have been worth, but I think in the end - he would do the right thing.  His biggest problem is he needs to just come clean with all bloviating he did, so his credibility is in tac and helps the prosecution!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: April 06, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!

The other most weird thing that day, to me, was Mallory's visit to the house.  That was some bizarre timing.  Maybe they all (including Lee and Mallory) believe it was a "tragic" accident and then "poor" KC made another "mistake" by not reporting it and so they have to gather around her and protect her.  It may be a case where they believe they are "helping" KC since it wasn't her fault, an accident (like the lawyer who left tried to say).  That would explain Lee's Inspector Clouseau investigating, just trying to find out exactly what needed to be covered.  And I believe that Cindy would do that, as well.  Not sure about George.  He always is hard for me to figure.

I do NOT believe that is the case, but I can see these nutheads believing it.

PGP
Oh yeah! Mallory just going to feed the dogs. That always bothered me too. Maybe it was Mallory Cindy was texting frantically on the plane, not Dominic Casey. Lee is not bright, so I doubt he sent Mallory to the house unless Cindy told him to tell Mallory to get to the house. Good thing the media was there with the slore cam. Georgie has always been hard for me to figure out too. I have always been wishy washy on the George. He reminds me of the husband that can only answer "yes dear". But then again he didn't have a job. Could be that CINDY always underminded any job he ever took. Got him fired, talked bad about him and it got back to his superiors. Sorry about my spelling and typing, my leg is up and I am sitting sideways to type.

ITA   No way did Mallory just happen to pick that time to go feed the dogs, hinky stinky stinky!
Yep and she was a defiant little sh*t when the officer made her come outside and question her at the front door. JMO JSM Plus she had on a big baggy top that she could hide stuff under. Again, JMO JSM

Then instead of mourning alone with your family it was decided that they should have a few nights at the Ritz and dine on crab puffs while LE was searching on their hands and knees looking for pieces of Caylee's skeleton.  That is one night where Room Service would have been appropriate. I don't kow about you guys but I couldn't even eat that night.  They knew the gig was up and they could no longer cash in on Caylee sightings so they went to plan B.  Cover for Casey.

Let's put it this way Keys, I couldnt eat that entire day into the next & I'm just a heartbroken onlooker that grew to care what happened to Caylee no different than all of us monkeys getting thru that very difficult day in December.   Instead of drinking coffee I was sipping coca cola to settle my nausea with a box of kleenex depleted. 

I can't imagine sitting in a luxury hotel dining room with a table of maybe 8 other people...with all the news going on TV and the world knowing what was going on...I'm sure the A's made a spectacle of themselves with other diners staring at them with their jaws dropped open to see such a sight.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 06, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »

Okay, AP report - earlier time.
Title: DV Fla Caylee Anthony
Summary: Sheriff's deputies say the skeletal remains of a small child have been found near the Orlando home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
Story No: 783788
Date: 12/18/2008 10:19:41 AM
Source: APTN File
Quick Text HEADLINE: Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home. CAPTION: Sheriff's deputies say the skeletal remains of a small child have been found near the Orlando home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Police have said they believe the girl is dead although a body hasn't been found..
http://www.aparchive.com/Search.aspx?remem=x&st=k&kw=Body+found+%2B+orlando+%2Bdec+11%2C+2008#sidebar_2bab59e711d07431dc4c866ba6f7f918
Anyone seen it reported earlier than 10:19 AM  - I am guessing this is EST   I believe the time zone stated is for the place the news is occurring if my memory serves me correct!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 06, 2009, 01:12:47 AM »

Okay, AP report - earlier time.
Title: DV Fla Caylee Anthony
Summary: Sheriff's deputies say the skeletal remains of a small child have been found near the Orlando home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
Story No: 783788
Date: 12/18/2008 10:19:41 AM
Source: APTN File
Quick Text HEADLINE: Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home. CAPTION: Sheriff's deputies say the skeletal remains of a small child have been found near the Orlando home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Police have said they believe the girl is dead although a body hasn't been found..
http://www.aparchive.com/Search.aspx?remem=x&st=k&kw=Body+found+%2B+orlando+%2Bdec+11%2C+2008#sidebar_2bab59e711d07431dc4c866ba6f7f918
Anyone seen it reported earlier than 10:19 AM  - I am guessing this is EST   I believe the time zone stated is for the place the news is occurring if my memory serves me correct!

Nope that is the earliest time so far looking back for initial reports that day - its EST    That still puts the time it broke on the news a bit later than he is claiming to have called Cindy between 9-10AM, he then stated approx 9:30AM EST

Also NewsJ   The incident report regarding the trespassing incident reported by asst principal at Hidden Oaks Elementary involving Keith Williams.   Here is the incident report

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_13.htm
Trespass Warning on Oct 21:    signed by looks like Deputy ? Graff    His supervisor listed as Sgt Brown

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 06, 2009, 01:36:40 AM »

EEEEEEEEEEEgadssssssss -  I tried to zoom that to see the officer name and it looks like McCullen, Joseph to me! LOL    I will see if I can find that doc on a better site tomorrow.  My over 40 eyes just can't go there!  Thanks for the link. 
Sure would be sweet irony if a cell phone log brought down casey and her "team."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 06, 2009, 02:22:16 AM »

EEEEEEEEEEEgadssssssss -  I tried to zoom that to see the officer name and it looks like McCullen, Joseph to me! LOL    I will see if I can find that doc on a better site tomorrow.  My over 40 eyes just can't go there!  Thanks for the link. 
Sure would be sweet irony if a cell phone log brought down casey and her "team."

I think it is Joseph McCollom.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 06, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 06, 2009, 02:27:22 AM »

Hey guys,
Haven't read since page 39 - but wanted to share what I have so far.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5225994/Updated

Please - feel free to add or correct me!   This is just a rough start, and my dates are not exact nor double checked .  Hoping you guys want to make this a team effort! LOL
Things I still want - in addition to thing marked in red in the chart.
When does cindy tell officers she sent someone to scene?  Dec 11???
In addition to DC at Tip Toe - Dec 11 (reports getting call before news broke) Do we know where anyone else was?
Anthony's - in the air or not?

Tell me what we need  - my goal with *this* chart is to see if we can see any links in the potential daisy chain.  So, want info on people talking, visiting or related to Suburban Ave at anytime in the case - except murt and joy.
Now to catch up! LOL

Regarding Tim Miller losing his 4 runner, here is what he said regarding it on NG's show of Dec 11th:

GRACE: Joining me right now, also there at the location where the remains were discovered, is Tim Miller. He is the director of Texas Equusearch. He has searched exhaustively for little Caylee. He says the sources -- his sources say this is little Caylee.

Tim, your workers, volunteers, everybody has been in and around this area, but isn`t it true that at the time the search was going down, Hurricane Faye had come through and there was extensive flooding?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

This was the first week in Sept.   On Sept 7th the search was suspended.  Here is a reference article:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

Cindy told investigators that she "sent someone" to the woods, during the second search warrant (immediately after closing the remains crime scene) on Saturday December 20th approx 3:30PM  - there is video of George being very upset in the doorway when Sgt Allen & CSI arrived (Ill have to try and find a clip, even NG showed a few seconds of it) - Hoover reported later that George called OCSO "flunkies" directly to Sgt Allen & was yelling.   If memory serves the Milsteads of KFN were there as well.

When you get a chance  edit Nov 20 - Its Mark Nejame, you may have just typoed with Dejame since its a rough draft
Also, Aug 12th - its Yuri Melich - just so the record is correct for the final copy of the chart
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:40:20 AM by klaasend » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 06, 2009, 02:29:36 AM »

I went by what was on the trespassing ticket for the Deputy ? Graff but yes the incident report it looks like Joseph McCollom under what looks like the word "Officer"

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 06, 2009, 02:34:36 AM »

I went by what was on the trespassing ticket for the Deputy ? Graff but yes the incident report it looks like Joseph McCollom under what looks like the word "Officer"

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 06, 2009, 02:35:32 AM »

oops didnt let me post in the qoute

Deputy Sherriff Von ? Graff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.