April 27, 2024, 10:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 245091 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »

OK wth  I watched the entire live broadcast 6PM wesh2 live, no reveal as to who specifically.   dangnabit!

Capp, I think it has to be the A$$'s that bought that land.  

Why would Conman want to buy it?  Does he really love the A's so much that he would use his own money to buy that?  I think not as he is only using them to get free publicity.  

You can bet your sweet bippy that the minute Sindy heard that Dear LP put in an offer...she went ape$shit.  Michele Bart..Geraldo....Caylee Foundation...ABC....NBC... someone bought that for them....  The monkeys will find out the connection...no matter what ficticious name they put on it.  

And as to what Sindy is going to do with the memorials that are on the property now?  Think she is going to get a bat a whack all of the little crosses and teddy bears and curse John Allen, Beary, Melich, LP, etc?  (Like she did w/ the cross left in front of her house?)  May she rot in hell soon.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2009, 06:48:03 PM »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone - I'm really excited to be a newborn simian!
Hello, nice to meet you!  Love your avi!!!
Thanks - I hope it makes up for the fact I seem to be quite the blogtard at the moment.  One of the last posts, I had included all the previous quotes but was too long maybe to include my own comment.  I guess I need some serious help about snipping parameters and instructions!

Welcome new Monkey, CECYBEANS!!!!
[

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

OK wth  I watched the entire live broadcast 6PM wesh2 live, no reveal as to who specifically.   dangnabit!

Why would Conman want to buy it?  Does he really love the A's so much that he would use his own money to buy that?  I think not as he is only using them to get free publicity.  

You can bet your sweet bippy that the minute Sindy heard that Dear LP put in an offer...she went ape$shit.  Michele Bart..Geraldo....Caylee Foundation...ABC....NBC... someone bought that for them....  The monkeys will find out the connection...no matter what ficticious name they put on it.  

And as to what Sindy is going to do with the memorials that are on the property now?  Think she is going to get a bat a whack all of the little crosses and teddy bears and curse John Allen, Beary, Melich, LP, etc?  (Like she did w/ the cross left in front of her house?)  May she rot in hell soon.

Well if it was Cindy, I hope LP's interest drove up her price.  LMAO - I know the thought of her makes you ill, but I did get a kick visualizing your description of her down there doing demolition on all those hundreds teddy bears with her trusty bat.  Cindy is her own best caricature.

Flamma fumo est proxima
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys cecybeans 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »

Thank you Miki - I look forward to getting to know you all better.  This seems like a fun crowd to swing from the trees with, lol.

Flamma fumo est proxima
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

O/T but those here that are following the Sandra Cantu case - there is a mobile home raid underway  FBI evidence and a tow truck is on scene and they led a man away in handcuffs - report coming in from local KRON - posted in Sandra's thread as well

They also found her "hello kitty" shirt in the dump.   

CORRECTION made by CNN  - CNN HLN just reported that when they brought the t-shirt to the mother, she said it did not belong to Sandra.   Thank God.
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »

Hi MuffyBee - I am so blown away by everyone's artistic talent here too.  I get animation ADD whenever I read things - just love it!

Flamma fumo est proxima
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

Well if it was Cindy, I hope LP's interest drove up her price.  LMAO - I know the thought of her makes you ill, but I did get a kick visualizing your description of her down there doing demolition on all those hundreds teddy bears with her trusty bat.  Cindy is her own best caricature.

I smell funneled money within the same circle of characters for sure...its been getting on my best last nerve all day!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

When this whole sorry mess began the Anthony's were as poor as church mice and Georgie couldn't even keep a job. Now they are buying boats staying in 4 star hotels driving in a Limo and generally having a great time at everyones expense. Who would buy them the land ? Why does anyone think these people should be rewarded for their outrageous behavior. GAAAAGH!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:55 PM »

O/T but those here that are following the Sandra Cantu case - there is a mobile home raid underway  FBI evidence and a tow truck is on scene and they led a man away in handcuffs - report coming in from local KRON - posted in Sandra's thread as well

They also found her "hello kitty" shirt in the dump.   

CORRECTION made by CNN  - CNN HLN just reported that when they brought the t-shirt to the mother, she said it did not belong to Sandra.   Thank God.

yes and the man was not handcuffed but brought in for further questioning - updates on Sandra's thread

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

You know what else is pretty creepy?  Officer Cain - the same man who screwed up Kronk's  initial report and was also on the scene when Keith Williams was in the area looking - ALSO is the LEO who filled out the report for George on the gas cans.

A friend of mine thinks he could be Daisy Chain material.  After all, I can see George getting all buddy-buddy with him as an ex-LE when he filled out the gas can report.  He sure couldn't wait to let OCSO and the FBI know about his past profession.  This was before it all hit the fan, but he might have remembered talking to him.

So what if he rode by the Ant house right after Kronk made his report - (and wasn't Kronk out there again on like Nov 12?) and saw Cindy in the yard and mentioned there was another nut who thought Caylee was on Suburban drive - even mentioning the three pavers.  Cindy could have gone right to Dominic and told him to get digging.  What do you think?  I know JB is trying to frame the prison guards, but it might be even simpler.  Although, admittedly, that doesn't explain Kronk knowing in August (but I have other theories on that, one of which involves Dominic perhaps overhearing conversations between Baez and Casey (i love how you guys call her slore)

Flamma fumo est proxima
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »

Personally, I could give a monkey's a$$ who bought the property.  I don't even believe it would make a good location for a memorial.

But why the secrecy?  Why the game playing?  Why do these people continue to rub the rest of the civilized world the wrong way?  If they bought it, say so, or don't say anything at all.

Anthony's FAIL once again. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

Personally, I could give a monkey's a$$ who bought the property.  I don't even believe it would make a good location for a memorial.

But why the secrecy?  Why the game playing?  Why do these people continue to rub the rest of the civilized world the wrong way?  If they bought it, say so, or don't say anything at all.

Yea, it was legit no reason to hide anything or give a media "tease" regarding it.  The secrecy Im concerned about is the funneling of monies, frauds & possible criminal acts (be it economic or otherwise) these scam nonprofits are pulling & that a few of them seem to be operating in a circle of the same characters.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

Family Has Secret Plan For Caylee Memorial Land
Attorney: Buyer Would Block Permanent Memorial

POSTED: 6:27 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT April 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's family said Friday someone is working on a plan to block a permanent memorial at the site where their granddaughter's body was found.

"That's not where they want to remember...Caylee Marie being," Brad Conway told WESH 2.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods on Suburban Drive in Orange County. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

A makeshift memorial has grown on the site since December, but the land is for sale. Some people, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, propose a permanent memorial on the site.

Conway, who represents Cindy and George Anthony, said someone sympathetic to the Anthony family is working on a deal to buy the land where the Anthony's granddaughter was discovered and use it for something other than a Caylee memorial.

"They would rather have something that is a living memorial, something that children can play at," Conway said.

OMG who do these people think they are - its outrageous...they let Caylee stay in those elements for months, protect her killer, never laid a flower as a memorial to their granddaughter and NOW OUT OF SHEER SPITE they are begging some koolaid drinking ahole to buy the property because they havent raised enough scam money to buy it themselves or they dont seem to think that getting a job is something they need to do?     This is what had me today upon this news, I knew it was a spiteful act.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2009, 07:42:13 PM »

wait my post cut off there is more to the article & the link

Padilla, who once worked with the Anthony family, has said he wanted to buy the land for $50,000 to put up a Caylee memorial.

The half-acre parcel's owner is from Winter Park and the asking price is $89,000. The real estate agent for the property did not return phone calls or text messages seeking comment.

Padilla also did not return a call for comment, and Conway would not elaborate on who is helping the family.

Caylee and Casey Anthony lived with Cindy and George Anthony not far from the parcel.

Conway's comments came on the same day that defense attorney Jose Baez finished a series of depositions of corrections officers. Baez was seeking information about a video that was taken in Orange County Jail on the day a child's remains were found that sources say shows Casey Anthony doubling over at the news.

The remains were identified later as Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19090460/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »

I agree with a few monkeys that earlier raised question about how often the Anthonys pull this stuff just when they know more evidence & something significant is being released that works against their lying hoebag sociopath daughter.

Pure spite & evil in that household.   It needed an exorcism years ago!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

I agree with a few monkeys that earlier raised question about how often the Anthonys pull this stuff just when they know more evidence & something significant is being released that works against their lying hoebag sociopath daughter.

Pure spite & evil in that household.   It needed an exorcism years ago!

Well when the trial starts, they're going to have to come up with something new to release everyday!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

Did we hear someone bought the propery???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »

This is it for me, I'm sitting here just shaking, the Anthonys as far as I'm concerned can rot on earth or in Hell, I really don't care. I'm sitting here going back and forth between Haleigh and Sandra's forums, just feeling they are no longer with us, and I also just know Lana Clarksen will not get justice either, I won't even go into my rant on Phil Spector. I can't give up on any of these and other cases, but I almost feel that I should walk away and go watch TV Land where I feel safe. I really feel sometimes that I'm cracking from all of this, but I will continue until justice is served, because I have grown to appreciate all of you here and consider you friends. Sorry for my rant.
Its ok, no rose, I will give you a hug.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.